Bikinis, Wives + Friends = Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

I told him, "April is all fired-up for some hot action, and she wants to have some fun tonight. Let me take the lead with April, and you jump in and push Amy a bit when we think it's time to get her involved." I then reminded him, "If Amy acts like she has before, by trying to be like April, you will probably get you fantasy of seeing her nude and fucked by other guys. If things happen like I plan, then April and Amy nude would just be the start of things, and you will finally get your chance to fuck April." That swayed him to try anything to get Amy into the action.

We then met with Ray and Joe over the next ten minutes and after Al and I told them that we wouldn't mind watching our wives get it on with them they thought it was a great idea. Al and I informed them that if we played our cards right everyone could get well fucked tonight. Then we told them our plan and the four of us went over what we would do to get things going. I was sure April wanted this event to happen, so we went over a few scenarios to be sure we all influenced Amy the right way, so she would be persuaded to join us in the orgy.

So after all the plans had been made I went back and sat beside April and told her, "All the guys want to fuck you, but we all want Amy to participate to. We are about to start the festivities so just follow my lead and do everything I tell you."

She enthusiastically said, "I've been thinking about where this party is going, and I'm up for anything tonight. Let's get at it!"

I then I asked April so that the others could hear, "Could you get me another drink with plenty of ice?" April skipped off to the kitchen for it. When she got to the kitchen I raised my voice and said in a conspiring voice, "I want my drink to be a special, and to make it special I want you to serve it to me topless."

She came back shortly with my drink, with her tee shirt and bikini top gone. All she had on was that small micro thong. She walked with an exaggerated step that made her tits jiggle quite a bit, and she was wiggling her ass like crazy. She also had this big smile as she gave the drink to me. She then sat beside me displaying her boobs to everyone and gave me a tongue-swapping kiss.

Amy was taken aback by this and sat with her mouth open looking at us as we kissed. All the guys had their eyes glued on April's chest area ever since she had come through the kitchen door. Amy was so shocked by what April had just done that she didn't pass on the weed she was puffing on to others. She must have taken at least five big puffs all by herself.

I then asked Ray, "Don't you need another drink?"

Ray was not stupid he immediately asked April, "Could you get me a drink and serve it topless like you served Bills." April looked at me and I smiled at her so she knew everything was OK. She jumped up which caused her tits to bounce around, and got Ray his drink.

When she gave it to him she surprised me with her boldness when she leaned over and shook her boobs in his face, and then she straddled his legs and gave him a bigger and sloppier kiss than what I had gotten. Ray moved his hands in between them and was groping April's boobs while she kissed him and she didn't pull away from his hands.

Amy was very shocked by what April had just done and was sitting there speechless; eyes bulging out, with her mouth still wide open. She was just staring at April being felt up by Ray and she clearly didn't know what to do.

I then looked at Al and motioned for him to get Amy going. Al then told Amy that she should maybe do the same thing for him and get him a fresh drink. She didn't move and just sat there gawking at April, as Ray continued to caress her breasts. I don't think Amy heard Al, and he had to ask again. Joe and I looked at each other and knew this was the make or break time for Amy.

We did what we had planned and said to each other chuckling as we did, "Amy is too prissy and way too much of a prude to do anything like that." April and Ray stuck to the plan and loudly snickered when they heard that, so that Amy would hear we were ridiculing her.

Well the snickering, the comments, and a third firmer request from Al where he said to her, "April is a better wife than you are, because April does things for her husband and you don't."

That stupid statement to Amy really got her attention. We all could see this uncertain look on her face and April got up and went and sat beside her. She took Amy's hands in hers and said in a real caring voice, "All we are asking of you is to take the chance to shed the old Amy, and to let a new and more fun Amy out of your old cocoon."

Amy was flustered and tried to talk a few times and nothing really came out of her mouth. April then told her, "Tonight is the perfect time for you to make a change in yourself. Remember how your body felt outside earlier as you flaunted it while you teased these guys? You should just go with the flow and let yourself do the things you really want to do. I think at this moment, that thing is to have fun like the old Amy wouldn't do."

Amy sat for a bit after that comment, then April told her, "If you don't shed your old self now you may always be a prude and never be the woman you want to be. Amy then surprised the hell out of all of us and got up and headed for the kitchen her back ramrod straight. She indeed came back topless with just her thong on.

I was astonished to see her do this, with her two perfect boobs giggling around wonderfully as she walked back in the room. She gave Al his hot kiss as she sat in his lap. Then Joe not to be left out asked Amy, "Amy do you think you could be kind enough to get me a drink too?"

She ignored him and Al told her, "You are not being fair to Joe because all the rest of us guys had gotten satisfying service, and you are treating Joe badly. You should get him his drink too." She got a firm look on her face again, but went off to the kitchen and came back with Joe's drink.

We all gave Amy a rough time when she didn't give him a very big kiss. She rectified that by kissing him again as she plopped down in his lap and tried to swallow his tonsils. She dumbfounded all of us when she told Joe, "Aren't you going to feel my tits up, like Ray did to April?" Al was sitting there with a big smile on his face as he realized that the game had begun.

We sure gave the girls lots of complements about the fine looking boobs on two very sexy looking bodies that we were staring at. We got April to stand up and get in the middle of the room where she then turned in a circle as she shook her boobs for us to admire. That action got lots of whistles and cat calls directed at her and she then went over and grabbed Amy's hand and pulled her up telling her it that it was her turn to finally let herself have some fun.

Amy shook her boobs a little bit for us but it wasn't with much effort. We guys were generous in our comments on how good she looked. This seemed to make her feel better and we started chanting to her about shaking her boobs harder. She didn't hesitate that time and shook them again much more vigorously for us. That brought on more enthusiastic comments and whistles from us and brought a big smile to her face.

April escalated things a bit more by shaking her boobs vigorously in Al's face, and then gave the rest of us the same treatment. There was a slight pause and then Amy followed behind April and shook her boobs in all our faces. April and Amy then broke off and sat beside their respective spouses. Al told Amy that what she had just done was the sexiest thing that he had ever seen her do and he was very proud of how she looked and acted. She smiled at that complement.

Al then took her hand and put it over his rock hard cock and said, "What you have just done is the biggest turn on I have ever had. You displaying your body to others is my ultimate fantasy, and you looked like a goddess as you paraded your wonderful body for us to admire."

That seemed to please her and she smiled at him and then said, "I'm starting to enjoy what I am doing, I especially liked the way Joe felt up my tits. You're the only one that has felt my tits since we got married and Joe doing it gave me a real kick."

I turned off the lights until there was just a small glow from the kitchen and put on some mellow music and we started dancing. It was couples to start with but that soon changed to two guys sandwiching one girl between them and pushing their pelvises into the girls. The girls didn't seem to mind and it wasn't long until there was a lot of touching, pelvis grinding, and all out groping going on.

The four of us guys kept rotating between the two girls so that they really never knew who was doing what to them, and as we moved back and forth between the two girls we would discard our clothes. Both girls never even noticed when their thongs were untied and fell to the floor. The pot and drinks seemed to have done its thing to April and Amy because after the first tune they were grinding their now naked pelvis's into anything that came close to their bodies.

Joe suggested we do some body shots and the girls had never heard of this. He explained that the girl lay on the floor and then some of our drinks would be dripped into her belly button and the guys would take turns licking it out. April started this game and soon was very horny with the tongues on her body. Amy wasn't too sure about this but we teased her some more and she soon joined in.

We guys decided that two guys to one girl sounded about right and Ray suggested that Al and I not be with our own wives. I had always wanted Amy anyway so I figured that that was fair, and Joe and I went and licked Amy's belly button for all we were worth, while Al and Ray did April. The belly button was the main target but those drips from our drinks sure wandered, and of course the tongues had to follow. Amy began stroking Joes and my hard meat as we licked all over her body.

Al and Ray saw what we were doing to Amy, and did the same to April who was now so horny she would do anything that was asked of her. We soon were licking them over every square inch of their bodies. I dived in to Amy's pussy to see how she tasted. She pushed her pussy at my face and was humping my face for all she was worth. When I came up for air Joe was getting a first class blowjob from Amy and her lips and chin were covered in what looked like cum.

I figured that I needed to have some of Amy's pussy wrapped around my very hard dick. She never flinched as I entered her, and she was soon doing her best to give me the ride of my life. I sure didn't take long until I came in her and traded spots with Joe. He got the pleasure of doing Amy's very hot pussy while I had her try to get me hard again with her mouth.

Looking over at the others, Ray had positioned April in the doggie position and was doing April just as hard as he could from behind and Al had his cock buried in her mouth getting a superlative blowjob. Al was staring at Amy and had the biggest smile on his face as he encouraged her to really let herself go.

Amy seemed to be giving it her all, because she was moaning and groaning as she matched us thrust for thrust. April looked like she was having orgasm after orgasm and I cheered her on. The sight of my wife being double-teamed turned me on more than anything, and I came for the second time that night right in Amy's mouth.

After everyone came for the second time we stopped for a rest and a bit of a cleanup. Amy headed off for the shower and Ray went to check on her.

Like we believed that story!

We all went to watch them. Amy was being fucked from behind in the shower and now had done three guys in one night. The only one she hadn't done was her husband Al. When they finished April grabbed Joe and told him that she hadn't sampled him yet and that it was his turn and they jumped in the shower.

Al said to me that fucking April was wonderful, and that he had seen that Amy had taken a few loads of come in her mouth and pussy and that was a first for her. I said that tonight was filled with firsts and that we still had more time to go and we wondered after this last couple of hours just how far things could go.

Al then took Amy in his arms and told her that he was as proud of her as he had ever been, and that he loved her more than ever for trying to change and be a sexy wife for him. She was unsure about how she felt about what she had done and asked him if what he had said was something he really meant. Al told her that watching her shed her inhibitions was the sexiest thing he had ever seen her do, and that he loved watching her. He then reassured her that what she had done made him love her more than ever. That seemed to make Amy feel a lot better about herself, and she gave him the biggest kiss she could.

After April and Joe came back the rest of us took turns cleaning up and by then the girls had made an agreement, and headed off to different bedrooms telling us to follow. Joe and Al went off with April, and Ray and I went into the other room with Amy.

Ray and I filled Amy with our cum, a couple of more times as we switched back and forth between Amy's hot mouth and slippery pussy. While us three were occupied doing our threesome we could hear the others in the other room doing their best to break the bed. The only time Amy didn't have a cock in her was when we swapped positions. After we couldn't go on anymore, the three of us passed out for the rest of the night.

We didn't get up till noon the next day and we all were suffering from some sore heads and lower body parts. We had a lunch and talked about the events of last night. Amy was on the quiet and reserved side for most of the conversation while April enthusiastically said that she had enjoyed the night immensely. April admitted to all of us that she would like to do this again in the future.

When we prodded Amy to see how she felt she finally came out of her daydream that she had been in. She did admit to us that she felt Ok about what she had done, and that she had a good time even if what she had done yesterday afternoon and night was way outside the boundaries that she had normally set for herself. She said she had to think some more about what she had done yesterday and wanted to wait a couple of days before she said anything more on that topic. She was sure she would partake in more of this recreational sex in the future but had to take a few days to think about her actions.

Al and I admitted to everyone that watching our wives being fucked by others was a big turn on and that we would like to watch them do more of this type of thing. Ray and Joe said that if the girls decided to let their hair down again that they wanted to be the first guys we called and they would be there at the drop of a hat. We then cleaned up the house a bit and everyone left for their own places for some rest before we had to work the next day.

Before everyone left that day we all agreed to keep what had happened to ourselves and not brag or blab it about to others.

To be continued in chapter 3 with how everyone felt about what had transpired, and the subsequent escalation of our fun together.

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers
12