Bill & Claudia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill clung to the notion Jesse needed his help. Since Jesse had brought up the idea of guardian angels, he wondered if either of them could be one in order to help each other. Then he thought of the movie,It's a Wonderful Life. He felt as though he was George Bailey called upon to save Clarence when perhaps it might be the other way around.

Jesse consumed everything in front of him wiping his mouth with his paper napkin when surprisingly and unexpectedly he belched. He excused himself as he brought his hand to his mouth belatedly in embarrassment. Then he smiled his certain smile when everything was right with the world once more...well, almost everything.

"I still don't know where I'm gonna stay tonight."

"I was thinking I could set you up in a motel for a night or two until you figure out what you're going to do."

Jesse slid his hand across the table to take Bill's hand in his before gently squeezing it saying,

"Your offer is most kind. Are you sure you want to do that for me?"

Bill patted Jesse's hand assuring him he did.

They didn't have much problem finding a motel. Bill went to the office to register and when he returned he handed the key to Jesse. They sat a few moments in silence and in their uncertainty as to what was to follow. And then Jesse did something incredible, he leaned over gently touching Bill's face looking in his eyes until he saw a smile appear on Bill's face. And then he softly kissed him on the mouth.

Somehow it seemed affectionately friendly in its intent as opposed to sexual. That it seemed so pure and innocent astounded Bill.

Jesse saw the impact it had on him and asked if he'd come in for awhile, until he got settled.

Once inside, Jesse dropped his backpack in a chair and sat on the bed testing the springs as he bounced up and down. He rolled onto his back, smiling seductively at Bill.

Bill could see Jesse was in transition as he was becoming more like a girl than a boy. It was like seeing a chameleon change from one color to another right before his eyes. He smiled at Bill as he ran his hands up and over his chest pinching his nipples before he began to unbutton his shirt.

There was no doubt about the suggestiveness in his manner. Bill watched as Jesse sat on the edge of the bed pulling his tee-shirt over his head. He was naked from the waist up when he stood saying he wanted to take a shower.

Bill saw Jesse's built was very much like the "angel" in his dream. What made him look more feminine was the fact that he had very narrow shoulders and flawless skin. His small breasts made him appear as a young girl having recently reached puberty.

Jesse saw Bill looking at his chest when he pinched his nipples pulling them outward where they remained distended; perky. Jesse looked at them with pride causing Bill to smile, as though they were the supposed crowning jewels on a body of questionable femininity.

Jesse continued to massage his small breasts and to tweak his nipples until they increased in size. He thought their apparent enlargement was due to the increase of blood flow, hormonal increase and perhaps even the possibility of milk production. It was if they were being pumped up like we would inflate a balloon until they were definitely what anyone would consider to be small tits. Jesse seemed pleased with their increased size as he stood beside Bill, asking if they were big enough now.

"You can kiss them if you'd like. Having them fondled always excites me."

Jesse took Bill's right hand placing it on his left "tit" before offering the other to Bill's mouth. When he felt Bill taking it in his mouth he became excited. He moved Bill's right hand to his growing arousal to show him the effect he was having on him.

He unsnapped the top button on his pants, slowly pulling the zipper down teasingly. When the zipper was all the way down he took Bill's hand placing inside, inviting him to explore further. When Bill tried to pull his underpants lower to see his sex, Jesse facilitated him by moving his hips from side to side wiggling out of them. Both his underpants and his jeans fell to the floor when all he had on was his charm bracelet and his necklace.

Bill saw how much he looked like a female, especially when he turned around showing him one of the most unbelievable asses he'd ever seen in his life. Jesse was a real conglomerate of both sexes. At first he was a male on top and then that changed. His ass was undeniably a woman's ass and yet he had a penis. He was neither male nor female and yet he was both. It was as though someone had taken what they thought were the best traits from both sexes and threw them all together into the entity that now stood before him. As he was, he made both sexes superfluous when it became apparent there was no longer a need for having both males and females.

"Why, when this glorious creature embraced them both," he thought.

Jesse turned to face Bill when Bill reached to take hold of his sex but before he could do so Jesse said,

"Bill, I want you to take off your clothes and get in bed and wait for me to join you there in a few minutes, okay?"

Jesse switched off the lamp when the only light in the room was the one coming from the bathroom. Bill found he was aroused in anticipation as he slid into bed naked waiting; wondering.

When Jesse finally appeared Bill couldn't believe what he saw. Jesse had on a see-through nighty and the backlight coming from the bathroom drew his attention between his legs. Instead of seeing his male package, he saw – nothing! It was as if he no longer had anything between his legs making Bill wonder if it was indeed Jesse at all.

"How could it be him," he wondered.

Jesse gracefully slid into bed when Bill saw the makeup he was wearing, completely transforming him. He was wearing lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. He was the female version of Jesse but Bill could tell they were one in the same.

Jesse turned on his side facing Bill as he moved his hand between Bill's legs stroking his erection a few times. He was pleased in finding Bill was aroused. He smiled batting his eyes at him as he had done earlier but now it wasn't out of place in this context. Bill was seeing the female version of Jesse, there was no mistaking.

Jesse rolled onto his back taking Bill's hand and placing it between his legs.

"Examine me as a doctor would Bill," he said. Bill felt there was nothing present between Jesse's legs until he moved his hand higher and began to squeeze feeling the shape of Jesse's erection as it was beneath an outer layer of skin. When he moved his hand lower he felt Jesse's testicles were also inside another pouch, or layer of skin. He then discovered an opening at the base of Jesse's cock. He inserted a finger inside as he felt Jesse's erection snugly inside pointing upwards to facilitate his erection. He noted the sheath was only one or two inches wide and inside the sheath he felt a lubricant of some kind. The sheath or pouch was very skin-like having more elasticity than skin does.

"Get on top of me Bill."

He did so when he felt Jesse taking hold of him placing him inside his opening so that his cock came into contact with Jesse's. As he moved forward to gain penetration he understood the simple beautiful concept as it revealed itself to him. He was in Jesse as a man would be in a woman and when he moved deeper he felt the underneath of Jesse's cock beneath his own. He knew the underside of a cock and especially the head was full of nerves and it resulted in an unbelievable sensation for them both.

When Jesse felt the penetration and the tip of Bill's cock making contact with his own he clutched Bill tighter thrusting upwards to refresh the delicious sensation he experienced.

Bill moved in and out when Jesse became the passive recipient of Bill's movements. Bill thought Jesse's dermal cavity was virtually an improvement on what a vagina is. After all, a vagina didn't have nerve endings; otherwise giving birth would be more painful than it already was.

Jesse clutched Bill to him as a woman would do in feeling penetration. He encircled Bill's waist with his legs as he smiled up into his face before offering him his mouth. The kiss was as beautiful as before but this time it was laced with a growing need which became a mutual frenzy of growing sexual delight for them both.

Bill didn't understand the elasticity and the strength of the layer of skin and was cautious at first until Jesse told him he needn't worry; encouraging him to fuck him as hard as he wanted.

It never occurred to Bill that a man could have another man in such a way. He felt he was having Jesse both as a woman and as a man simultaneously.

Sex as we know it really has nothing to do with what they were doing, since sex carried the implication of reproduction and this wasn't about producing offspring; not by a long shot. It was role-playing taken to a whole new level.

Or was it a glimpse of what the future might be like?

He could tell Jesse was thrilled in being made love to in this way. He felt Jesse's muscles begin to contract, along with his spastic upward jerks of delight. He knew all too well what his dear sweet Jesse was feeling since he felt the same exact thing through their mutual contact of cock against cock, thrusting excitedly within this marvelous channel Jesse possessed.

And when he felt Jesse begin to shudder and his warm wonderful squirts filling his pouch, it resulted in Bill doing the same. The very thought of his moving inside of Jesse, feeling his sperm bathing and coating his cock was beyond description. He ejaculated as Jesse smiled and encouraged him in this blissful sensation, unlike any he'd known. It was a gift he felt certain and thought he'd never experience anything like it again.

When they were sated Jesse suggested they take a shower together so he could explain some things to Bill; things he was unable to comprehend.

While they showered Bill noticed Jesse's breasts returning to their prior state. He was mostly fascinated with Jesse's genitals. He watched him reach inside his opening pulling his moist and sated penis from inside it. He then did the same thing beneath his penis as he extracted his testicles from the pouch underneath them.

He watched him as he soaped and rinsed out both pouches with his finger. He saw the pouch on top return to its prior size without having been stretched. In just a few moments it all but disappeared looking like nothing more than a small wrinkle above his cock. Jesse washed the makeup from his face and though Bill thought he still looked feminine, he could see he was slowly returning to what Bill thought was Jesse's normal appearance.

More strange revelations...

Jesse knew Bill was watching him cleanse himself and also knew he couldn't believe what he was seeing. It almost made him laugh in his ability to sense Bill's unspoken awe. Finally he attempted to explain what he could to Bill; that he was from the future. He was almost 30 years old; in spite of the fact he still looked like he was in his teens.

Mankind's life expectancy had been extended to 150 years and beyond, mostly due to advances in medicine and genetic manipulation. He explained that Bill's dreams were a combination of reality and fantasy, a means of introduction.

He explained his dermal pouch was a synthetic version and improvement on skin; completely breathable. He said mankind will evolve into one sex and sex as we know it, for reproduction had given way to other methods.

Sex in the future is given and shared freely with others, primarily for pleasures sake. It was what mankind had always wanted sex to be. It is still used to enhance intimacy and bonding for those wishing it to do so.

All individuals have various sexual identities and desires since we are both male and female. Some feel more comfortable in one role, while others like to assume both roles, depending on who they are with. There is no need for both sexes since we have become one and in the same.

Jesse stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around him self when he said,

"I'm sorry that you could never have me as a male, even though you might think I'm one due to my having a penis but I'm as much a woman as I am a man. Think about the implications Bill, there is no such thing as homosexuality, as your generations have referred to it for so long."

He stood on his tiptoes and kissed Bill on the mouth again. It was as sweet and as innocent as the first one. Its intention was to convey affection and it didn't mean there was a hidden agenda behind it. He helped Bill dry off and then said,

"Why not tell me about Claudia, Bill?"

Bill felt the hair on the back of his neck standing. He knew he'd never mentioned her to him. How then was it possible he could've known about her?

"I don't remember mentioning anyone by that name to you," he said in surprise.

"In the future mind reading is something we learn early in school."

Bill looked at Jesse in a whole different way than he had in the past. He was unable to say anything since everything seemed so strange and yet he knew it was all real.

"The future of mankind owes you a debt of gratitude Bill. There were other ways in which we could've saved the young man in your care but we have another purpose for you; for having made contact with you."

Jesse understood Bill's confusion as he attempted to explain further,

"The operation you performed went well I believe and the implant taken from your ear canal was a nanochip including detailed instructions for the procedure.

"You've recently met the love of your life and we feel certain you'll take the opportunity to find the happiness you deserve. I might even go as far to say you and Claudia will marry and will have two children through genetic engineering.

"You will be married in a way that those of your time cannot conceive of. In addition, the two of you will be given certain abilities which I cannot explain now."

Jesse turned walking to the sink when Bill saw how beautiful his ass looked through the towel he had wrapped around himself. When he stood on his tiptoes looking into the mirror Bill saw how it jiggled beneath the towel.

He watched him looking in the mirror fluffing up his hair before sticking a finger in his mouth in an attempt at brushing his teeth. He made Bill laugh when he comically spat in the sink before turning on the water to wash it away.

When Jesse looked in the mirror again he saw Bill's reflection when he smiled at him before going back into the bedroom.

Bill held his towel around his waist walking into the bedroom to join him. He saw Jesse sitting at the small table with two chairs; his backpack opened at his feet. Bill decided to get dressed and when he was almost finished Jesse said,

"Please sit a moment Bill. I have something to give you."

Bill sat when Jesse slid a small ornately carved wooden box across the table at him.

"Yes Bill, you're the 'someone' I was looking for at the bar tonight and this is what I had to give 'him'. I hope you don't mind my deceptiveness but felt it was important you trusted me."

Bill examined the box and was about to open it when Jesse said,

"Not now. The time will come when you'll know when it's right; when you're with Claudia again."

"Put it in your pocket Bill..."

As he did, he saw Jesse's hand move to his neck to take hold of the charm. The last thing he remembered was seeing it sparkle brilliantly.

Chapter

He awoke hearing the telephone ringing finding himself still in his easy-chair. It took him awhile to separate reality from unreality. The phone stopped ringing as he sat there unmoving and in a daze. He looked at the clock seeing it was nearly midnight. He couldn't believe Jesse was merely a figment of his imagination since he was so real and they interacted so well together. Apparently the beauty contest and the ill-defined people in the bar he avoided were figments of his imagination.

And then to confirm he'd been dreaming, he felt his pocket thinking he'd find it empty. When he felt the box he knew it couldn't have been a dream...

He jumped when the phone began to ring again. When he picked up he heard her sweet voice asking how he was. He told her he missed her and wondered if she felt the same. She assured him she did. He began to feel certain they'd have a future together when he said,

"Something very strange has happened to me. I need to process it further before I relate it to you. I don't want you to think I'm crazy but I was given a gift from someone or something and was told to open it when we're together. This person knew about you and that we'd be together again, perhaps forever. That's all I'm going to say at this time since it just happened."

She was speechless yet in some way she knew they would be together and hearing him say what he did made it seem all the more likely. He asked her if she thought he'd gone over the deep end when she said,

"I'll be waiting there for you if you do."

After their brief conversation he put the phone in the cradle patting it with one hand while with the other he felt the box in his suit coat pocket wondering what was inside and if he should look.

The next day at work he tendered his resignation leaving everyone stunned. Some thought he was having midlife crises. Those close to him asked him if he was; he simply smiled at them.

He didn't know what he was going to say to Charmaine but called his lawyer to start divorce proceedings. He explained what he could to his lawyer and he seemed to understand. They agreed a divorce was probably best for both of them.

Claudia...

Claudia had told everyone in her life about her having met someone special. Her whole perspective on life had changed. And those dreams began again; the ones she had before their meeting. They were growing stronger since their meeting. In bed while falling asleep and closing her eyes, she spoke into the darkness asking if he was the one. The darkness answered her in a language unknown seeming poetic but lacking in rhyme yet somehow she understood.

In addition to the dreams she had the strongest feeling he'd walk through the door at any time. Even when the phone rang she knew it was him. As though there was some special sound to his calls. Though the dreams were comforting and the sensations always present, her life went on.

There were men wanting her to help them in fulfilling their desires. They were older, some married. They would take her out to dinner wanting sex afterwards. They paid well helping her to maintain her lifestyle in being an independent artist. But that was the past and though she still got the phone calls inviting her on a date, she found herself declining their offers.

With each passing day she felt more certain the day would come when he'd join her; as though they had some greater purpose in life and that there meeting was meant to be.

12