Bill & Linda's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and before I knew it he was orgasming in my mouth. It was sweeter and thicker than Bill's usual load. All three of us lay back for a few minutes to get some rest.

As I lay here, I couldn't help wondering if I was sexy enough to get them both going again. I reached over and started stroking both of them. Bill not having cum earlier was still at attention. James' had a little stiffness, though it was getting rather soft. I decided to give

James a little extra attention. I started kissing the side of his neck and slowly started tonguing the outside part of his ear. As I took his earlobe into my mouth I felt the first reaction in his penis. I kissed over to his mouth and started giving him a deep kiss--I started to feel more of a reaction. Knowing that it was going to take just a little bit more I started moving my lips around his nipples and kissing down towards his penis. Before I even get down to his penis it was rock hard again. What to do with two hard cocks at once?

I lie on my back and told James to get on top. He straddled me and slowly inserted his penis all the way in my vagina. I asked him to leave it in all of the way without moving it for a while. I just wanted to feel its hardness. I whispered in his ear, "Please start in and out very slowly. I want to feel its full length inside me as it slowly moves against the walls of my vagina." He slowly moved his penis all the way out to the tip and slowly moved it all the way back in. He did this several times over and over. I started having an orgasm on about the fifth stroke.

I asked James to lay flat on my chest while keeping his penis inside me. When he was in position I asked Bill to move up between my legs and see if he could insert his penis into my anus. I could feel him getting into position. The first couple of tries didn't work too well.

James moved up a little so Bill could have some extra room. Finally

Bill was able to get it in. I have fantasized about this many times--I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I asked Bill to take it very slowly until I knew how it was going to feel. At first I was worried that the skin between was too thin but after a little while I stopped worrying about it. Bill tried to work out a rhythm with James so they wouldn't interfere with each other. I had never felt fullness like this in my life. It felt like the nerves in my vagina, anus and breasts were all linked together. They all started to throb together in a way I never dreamt possible. I started an orgasm that was either a series of many or one real long one. It just went on and on until I started crying from the intensity. They must have thought this was some kind of cue. They both started to orgasm in me at the same time. I just never knew it could be like this--if I did I would have done this long ago.

We lay on the bed exhausted for a while until it was nearly time to check out for our return trip. We exchanged information with James.

Sometime in the near future we plan on visiting him in England and later that year we plan on taking him on a tour through Texas. I can't wait.

I can't speak for Bill but I'm one happy Mistress.

Speaking for Bill I vote for another adventure.

==================================

Let us know what you think. If we get enough positive replies I'm sure we'll continue. There's no sense in continuing if folks aren't enjoying these stories.

12