Bill & Mousey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers

"So sex must be very, very good for you since marriage, yes my dear Mousey?"

"Grama, I feel so sexy and Bill is so good (Mousey almost imperceptibly bouncing in her chair) but I've gotten real good and boy does it FEEL good (the bounce is perceptible)."

Grama looks over to me and I nod yes with a big smile.

"Isn't it wonderful to have that safe place with someone who truly loves you?"

"Oh, Grama yes."

Grama steps out of character, gets up, goes over to Mousey and hugs her for quite a while stroking her hair. "My dear, you are as sexy a woman ever to walk with a man. You must always work at both pleasuring him and yourself. Bill knows these things and loves you dearly. Love is only lost when one or both stop working at it. "Work" must never cross the Bed Room threshold. You have your furry womb home where you and Bill get to retreat. It must never be invaded with anything but the two of you sleeping and having sex. Get your computer, the books and everything else into another room. You are incredibly sexy and I am sure Bill is very proud of you and lusts after you every minute of the day." My head is bobbing up and down energetically. "That is a sacred place. Now that the truly important issue has been discussed we need to meet every evening next week for at least an hour to discuss your taking over the Businesses."

"Grama I have been rolling things over in my mind while Mousey was in her funk and (I recite my feelings of my situation, our "alternatives" and the times of the day available). Also to meet the time required for the tasks I know we will be engaged in I will have to drop Baseball and give up my Scholarship to finish my last year in order to focus on what I must. I thought if I could get a loan from the Company I could do that and have a great deal more time available."

"I knew you would figure these things out sooner or later. William The Practical. The ink is barely dry you were so quick to the issue. Fill in the necessary amount and do not hesitate to ask for more if you need to. I assure you the terms of the loan will be very favorable for you."

Grama hands me a signed Personal check with no amount filled in and I am staring at it.

"Please don't insult me by asking what the limit is. I trust you to take what is necessary and be good to yourself. Get your own furs please. Mousey will love you for it. If you must, talk to Mousey about it. I give them to her all the time and she doesn't cash half of them and the ones she does are for pocket money. I've been trying to get her to catch on and buy her own furs for years. Spend my money, please. Also, if you want to move out of that Mausoleum we can talk about options. I don't want to sound maudlin but if you really like my house you won't have to wait long and it will be yours anyway. Please let me know so I can give the Mausoleum to some worth cause that can actually use the monster before I die."

"We would love loving in your house Grama. It would be an honor to follow you here."

"Yes Grama."

"I'm very pleased you made that choice. In my last days I hope you will both be spending most of your time here anyway. Your faces are the last thing I wish to see."

"Grama, we would be no where else."

"Go now. You have things you would like to be doing I am sure."

On our way home I started asking Mousey about the check.

"If you don't put six figures in your account after college and other expenses she will be very upset. She has been pounding on me for the past few years very hard to do this for myself and I have been reluctant."

"Why."

"We can discuss my why later. It will take all night and you will probably get as pissed at me as Grama has. Things are very different now and I'll start to comply to her wishes to the tune of five or so million. At that point in my mind it is just numbers. This should put things in perspective for you."

"We made the right decision over her house tonight?"

"Bill, your sensitivity and perceptiveness amazes me every day. I should be getting use to it by now. I hope I don't. You said exactly what she wanted to hear."

"But it is what I want and I think it is what you want as well, right?"

"Absolutely. My point is my amazement over you and may I always be amazed."

As they approach the house all they can see is Mausoleum.

"How ghastly when you really stop and think about it."

"I haven't stopped thinking about it from the first time we drove up. I'm in total agreement with Grama. Are you sure the Adams Family doesn't live here? There is an important lesson here as well that I am sure is not lost on Grama. Where and how does the Boss live? If we are to be the good Stewards Grama wants us to be we must keep that in mind. Besides it is the kind of thing we would naturally do."

"Does that mean we must be furless?"

"By no means. There are certain things we are expected to do and pleasuring ourselves in that way is a private thing anyway. But wearing furs in public or even to the office is by no means out of line In our position. Any other for that matter."

"So we can still enjoy our comforts but Grama has already set the example over where she lives and her view of the Mausoleum."

"Us concurring is probably our first major Business decision and we made it together."

"I'm further amazed."

"Your life, for all its money and freedom from care has been very insular and sheltered. You are still a virgin."

"Speaking of virgins let's go to bed."

Their bodies are beginning to blend with their love making now. Mousey's introduction of the Kamasutra has opened up new paths for both to follow and Mousey's new confidence adds new spice to their activities. They are equals in all things sexual as with all else.

Mousey now has a sexual presence in everyday life. Her bearing, her smile and movements betray a sexual confidence that is observable. She is becoming aware of this and it was her revealing this to Grama that brought her fully to this awareness. She still wears no makeup and no one notices its absence.

Bill was being treated to a ride as they called it with Mousey up on Bill's stiff cock and Bill on his back in the furs. Mousey is pleasuring herself while Bill is enjoying his cock being massaged deep in Mousey's vagina as she employs some of her new found talents of squeezing his cock with her clitoris muscles. This is one of the sources of her new found pride in her sexual skills.

While enjoying the fruits of this in ways Bill has not experienced with any other woman, Mousey's suspicions are correct, he's admiring her much more. Mousey is totally gorgeous. Her hair has received much more care and attention. It's flowing, swinging and very beautiful as she moves up and down swinging to and fro with her perfectly proportioned tits jiggling ever so slightly.

She is learning how to move her body and swing her hair for Bill's visual pleasure as well. He is compelled to touch her lightly all over as she moves sending shivers rippling through her body. Also artfully fondling her with fur. One thing leads to another new experience.

Her eyes, which were closed in a state of sexual bliss, open wide as she looks down at Bill smiling up at her in total admiration. The look alone causes Mousey to totally erupt in a series of orgasms with Bill in a convulsing flow of fluids as they softly smile at each other in total mutual admiration. They realize there is nothing they cannot do together.

As they slowly return to earth Mousey pulls up off Bill and with a bigger smile yet, "What?"

"I am astounded by your total beauty as I realize you are making love to ME. I am the recipient of this gracious beauty and attention. How do I deserve this?"

"Because you love me more than life itself. Remember? My heart is yours and yes, there is nothing we cannot do together."

"So we do read each others minds!!"

"Yes we do. You were thinking we need to make a shopping list then we need to redo our Bed Room."

"Now that's scary mind reading to such fine detail."

"You have been thinking about it every since I told you that you had to fill in the check with lots of zeros behind a big number."

"I'm going to cash a check for ten million in the morning."

"Grama didn't give you a check tonight?"

"I have a drawer full of uncashed checks with no amount filled in over there. My banker will notify Grama's accountant who will notify Grama and she will finally be happy. She wants us to take he money before she dies and get it in our accounts. One million for you would not be too much for your first check. Both still wouldn't put a scratch in her account. She knows that was part of giving you the check tonight. She is also testing our communications with each other."

"I can make a list of my College and living expenses sitting on the toilet and not waste your time with that. Let's start with our list of furs."

"Yours or mine first?"

"One of yours then one of mine. Your list is going to be longer than mine."

"No way!! I'm going to see to it. I have been thinking of you in furs you cannot imagine plus ones to smother you in for making love."

"That's not fair. Those would be our furs."

"Well OK."

They stay up in bed until three in the morning before collapsing from exhaustion and slept late the next morning. They were like five year olds making a Christmas list to Santa.

****

Mousey is nearly to the crest of her orgasm before she realizes it's not a dream as it comes crashing down upon her and she's convulsing in ecstasy. She slowly regains a sense of reality.

"I'm going back to sleep so I can wake up like that again."

"All the more opportunity to sit here and admire your beauty before being over come again with the overwhelming desire to make love to you asleep. You have no idea how incredible it is to watch your arousal and the unconscious smoothness you flow into our love making before consciousness dawns. You instinctively move into our act of passion with the smoothness and softness of Sable. This I know is our love for each other. I wake early by habit but I'm making sure to have the time to admire your sweet beauty with your peaceful serenity before we go about our day. Making love to you is sometimes a must for me because of the way I feel about you. You respond with such incredible quiet an graceful beautiful. I shiver with excitement during the day just thinking of you that way."

"Now I feel completely loved and truly worshiped. There is no way I could possibly thank you for that."

"Except to be with you and for us to forever be together. Dear Dr. Pavlov, I have this beautiful wife that I love passionately. What can I do to over come these uncontrollable urges I have for her? I am sorry William, there is nothing that can be done. You are hopelessly trapped in this cycle of salivating response to the object of you affection. Sincerely, Dr. Pavlov. Let's go to our banks and then fur shop. I need to make you even more desirable."

We arrived at the Furrier and after living with Mousey's, her Mom's, furs it was not quite as overwhelming as it could have been. There were, of course, many more furs than even her closet.

"What a concept. Unlimited purchasing at a Furrier!!"

"I'm starting at the top of my list. A killer big dark Sable unlike any of Mother's."

She settles on a magnificent dark brown Sable with very long, thick prime fur. The best of the best. Big and full with large cuffed sleeves and a large draping hood, Sable both sides. I nearly screw her in the Furrier.

My first choice is made difficult by the fact that wearing a fur coat was never even a thought before last night's list making. Mousey motivated me with sexy talk about it. I finally choose a well tailored overcoat with notched collar in a whiskey colored Mink of astonishing quality.

"It is not like we are going to be fur impoverished if we don't get all the furs today since your Mom's furs are not going away tomorrow." A few of her Mom's furs are, for all practical purposes, Mousey's since her Mom never wears them. I'm sure that can be negotiated.

"So let's get just a few furs for wearing and then ones we know will have to be custom made. Most of mine are in that category."

Her Mom has only one Chinchilla jacket that she never wore. Mousey 'owns' it and has always wanted more Chinchilla. She gets another hooded very full dolman sleeved ankle length Chinchilla coat which has been lightly dyed a golden brown. We will have fun with her in that.

I then get a Dark mahogany Mink jacket with hood as well. It's full with a drawstring bottom and zippered.

Next for Mousey is another Chinchilla. A ¾ length swing coat with a small roll collar and generous sleeves.

I get another more tailored dark brown Beaver jacket with a standard notched collar.

From there we focus first on the fur lined leather jackets that I want which I will most likely wear most of the time. I lay out my choices to the Furrier and as my measurements had already been taken for the altering of the others. I'm done for now.

Mousey doesn't get any more furs for daily wear so we focus on our fondling and love making furs all of which have to be custom made. These consists of Sable and Chinchilla spreads with Sheared Beaver second sides and large matching pillows. A two sided Crystal Island Fox and Arctic White Fox Cape as big as a spread and a two sided Sable and Chinchilla Cape of equal size. They're big enough to be very large on me. "Fitting" Mousey for sure. These we are eagerly anticipated. We only bring home the Sable and the two Chinchilla's Mousey had desired and dreamed of for so long and my two fur jackets.

"Why didn't you take one of Grama's checks and get your own Chinchilla a long time ago?"

"The jealousy my Mom has over Grama and me made me so uncomfortable that I never felt cashing or using the checks was worth the heartache it would create."

"I can see that."

We certainly enjoy the new furs and Mousey was certainly correct about the Chinchilla. The first thing she does is to challenge me to hold on as she strokes my cock with it and see how long I can hold back before letting go. I'm shooting off in no time at all and I can barely feel it yet my tool responds with a 'mind' of its own.

At her request I have her writhing and screaming with orgasm after orgasm very quickly. The following morning Mousey has Chinchilla dreams turning into ecstatic bliss and gasping orgasms on waking to Chinchilla fondling of her tits, vagina and the rest of her body. It is so soft there is no danger of waking her prematurely before she is way over the top. I think she was hoping and, literally dreaming of waking up to this. We both have Chinchilla dreams now. I'm revising my list for a Chinchilla overcoat for myself. I'm sure Mousey will approve.

Continued...

FurLove
FurLove
257 Followers
12