Bill & Mousey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

As this began to happen Mousey was clearly motivated as the Leader and trend setter. Her furs and fashion consciousness take on new meaning and creativity for her. Myself as well. Weather we like it or not we have become the Company image and our Employees are pro actively following our lead. There never was a Company Dress Code, thanks to the wisdom of Grama, but we did, both by example and finally by Executive "Leaks" let it be known that Tasteful Casual is acceptable alternative to the Executive Straight Suite. Suites are appropriate for "Formal" occasions. Those occasions were also "Leaked". A further lowering of tensions was immediately apparent.

It wasn't long after that, a few weeks, when we begin to appear in the Hot News columns of a few more forward thinking Fashion Magazines. Several shots of us on Campus, at The Veranda and at the Symphony appeared. We have become most peculiar Celebrities next to the photos of the Hilton girls.

"And believe it or not they are passionate over each other. It is rumored they make out in the company Limo! How long will it last?" It was anonymously posted on the Company Bulletin Boards and it remains. The level of creative development quadrupled throughout The Company.

Mousey and I agreed that with this "Free" Advertising of The Company that we will casually make ourselves "available" much as other Professional Celebrities do to be photographed. We'll never replace Madonna, Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruse or Keanu Reeves but what the hell, it's good for business.

The Fashion Magazine that had the news flash contacted Mousey for a photo session where they wanted her to bring her favorite furs and "unique" fashions. With some reluctance and encouragement from Grama and me she accepted. She wore some of her funky outfits under the furs much as when I first met her. They were dynamite pictures and not just because she is my wife.

The day of hitting the news stand our stock jumps 2% and doesn't drop as it does after transitory news in the afternoon or the next day. It stays up. Mousey's pictures from the magazine are all over the office with computer generated text below such as "Our Leader" and "Queen Jane". The pride is palpable and Mousey receives complements as she walks down the hall. Mousey blushes and says thank you. The Loyalty Factor is off the scale. A shot of our Carriage House quarters was included in the article and well quoted remarks by Mousey as to the new Company Policies. If anyone had any doubts as to the direction of The Company they're certainly clear now.

CHAPTER 12

We were both late, arriving home separately for Dinner with Grama which we do most evenings now and getting much praise from her for our accomplishments.

"You see, these are things that were not available to me even if, from the most cynical perspective, I had wanted to do them. With you two it is a results of the footprints you leave behind like the Limo make out. I'm sure your passion was first as it should be."

"Grama, speaking of passion ... I'm pregnant." Long breathless pause as this is news to me as well. I throw my arms around her, wildly kissing her. She knows my approval. "You can't die. At least in the next nine months."

"I am speechless for the first time in my life and overwhelmed with joy." I just found out an hour ago. I missed a period as I have done before I met Bill but I checked right away with the Doctor and all is positive.

"You're OK now?"

"Yes, I'm overcome with joy."

"A more loving home could not be found for this child of yours and I am overwhelmed with happiness for you. It is the crowning event of my life." Grama says clearly elated.

When we get back to our place we begin to talk of how we're going to handle the news and how we're going to handle raising the baby. We're not going to hand him/her off to a Nanny. Maybe latter as a helper but not as primary care. We're going to raise this child and for the first six months the baby will never be from our sight and immediate presence.

We continue making love but with new depth of feeling and long moments of sitting and looking at each other with admiration and moving back into passionate love making again. Just the looks we exchanged when we we're not locked in an embrace are longing and loving looks. Love birds to a fault. The pregnant pause takes on its full meaning.

Grama isn't getting any better but she is stubbornly hanging in there and not complaining in the least. She is, in fact, continuing to contribute as much of her knowledge and experiences as she can. We continue to encourage and thank her for imparting this knowledge. Mousey and I also continue to make love to each other although as she begins to show more prominently I had to do more of the work. I didn't mind this at all and the nature of our relationship actually fosters this caring role I was beginning to take on. I think they call it becoming a Father.

The same Fashion magazine contacts Mousey when she's eight months pregnant and want to do another shoot. Mousey is understandably circumspect, not feeling at all attractive. In fact that's taking all my persuasion to convince her that she's far more beautiful than ever. She finally relents. The magazine pictures were magnificent showing her fully pregnant. Not since Demi Moore's nude pregnant pictures has there been such a stir. They're masterful shots showing her pregnant and glow to her fullest radiance.

They're a readership hit. Around the office the Queen is with child and everyone is in anticipation. Mousey continues to come in for work. She's remarkably strong and healthy.

"Any distraction from my condition is a good thing to do. You're so good to me and I feel so ugly. I never had feelings about that before and just when I stared to feel sexy and attractive this happens."

"You are beyond reasoning so I'll just keep letting you know I love you." Grama is still hanging in there but is showing clear signs of failing. Walking needs assistance and she just doesn't have the strength most of the time to walk at all. Most of our spare time is spent with her.

Mousey and I finally graduate and we don't make much of it though my parents come to town for the ceremonies and they also spent some time with Grama. Mousey's Mom finally comes back from Europe at Mousey's insistence. Even though she still didn't spend much time with her mother, Grama. My Mom spends a lot of time with Mousey talking about child birth and motherhood. Mousey's mom seems disinterested in her pregnancy. Ironic that my Mom and Mousey are becoming so close.

A rush to the Hospital and, you guessed it, a girl. Seven plus pounds and very healthy as is Mousey.

Baby is like a Lamprey on a shark. It spends practically twenty four from one tit to the other for the first few days. I'm starting to get very jealous. She's home in a few days. Grama and my parents fawning over the baby and Mousey gets a chance to rest. She simply collapses in my arms and falls asleep. So much for sex and sexy for a bit. She must be exhausted after what she has gone through. I'm tired just consoling and attending to her.

My parents finally realize the significance of the furs and collectively freak out.

"I didn't have a clue I loved them so much until I met Mousey. You can see she's not some kind of freak or pervert and I haven't really changed other than my deep love for Mousey and now our child."

They didn't disown me or turn against Mousey but it takes them a while to adjust and realize it's not perverted. In fact when Mousey began to recover and return to normal my parents pretty much set it aside.

Since Grama made it to see her Great Grand Daughter she lets go and slid quickly, like she had held on by shear force of will which is the one nice thing her Daughter said about her. In a few days we were in her Bed Room holding her hand as she let go of live itself. She had all her last wishes fulfilled.

While the Funeral was simple it was huge from the crush of the number of mourners. More loved her than we realized. Many very prominent people were there. We became the focus of the mourners for their condolences as she had so clearly indicated her commitment to us. Mousey's Mom was there and addressed but she showed no apparent depth of grief what so ever. It was as if my own Grandmother had died again for me. Mousey was totally grief stricken of course.

CHAPTER 13

We dove back into or jobs full time now with baby in tow. We have baby slings and switch off carrying and caring for Grace. She's the model baby. She slept a lot anywhere under any circumstances like in a Board Meeting or working at our computer. Baby in basket by our side. We're sticking behind our choice and Grace is being most gracious and accommodating.

About a week after the Funeral Mousey begins recovering from her blue funk, I was in a funk as well, she comes to bed and puts Grace in the corner at the foot of the bed against the side bolster after feeding her. Grace promptly goes to sleep.

Mousey poured on the passion with total wanton abandon as I have never experienced before. She goes at me and I respond in kind immediately. We're ravaging each other with all the passion we can muster. Grace is quietly sleeping through this the whole time and doesn't wake until her 3AM feeding. Since she is in the bed with us and her snack counter is on Mousey's chest, feeding barely wakes us. We cradle her in fur next to Mousey and Mousey usually falls asleep while Grace is still sucking. I'll stay awake a little, admiring the two quiet and beautiful forms beside me. Then to lay Grace back in the bed between us and we fall back to sleep. Grace usually wakes us laughing wanting more of Mothers marvelous milk in the morning.

Grace is raised in the furs and is a very peaceful child. She continues to sleep with us. It's a very big bed. Our sexual activities continued from there to grow and develop. The feeling of total emotional completeness is confirmation of our choice to raise Grace in this manner. I am sure part of the calmness that she exhibits is due to this closeness and feeling of love, security and comfort.

Mousey and I were both afraid that the baby and the death of Grama converging and how differently she felt when pregnant was going to put our sex life in the crapper but horniness overrode any psychological hang ups we were having, driving us back into each others arms. There is a feeling of completeness now greater than before.

We have not moved out of the Carriage House yet. We have started to do some necessary remodeling to Grama's house for our eventually moving in though. The soon to be tootler will be demanding more space. Other space requirements are beginning to be felt also but Mousey and I have decided we're going to leave the Carriage house as is for a while in case we feel the need to crawl back into the womb as an escape. Even though Grama's house is not big by any standard the Carriage House is much more intimate. We call it our Love Cottage now.

I'm sure we will meet and have equally traumatic challenges in the future but dealing with all this and continuing to run The Company, I think, tells us that we can move on to the future with confidence.

Grama said a few things days before dying that are certainly words for living by. "You have committed to the business as a life's commitment for the betterment of others, not just a source of wealth to squander. This will lead you both to creative challenges and accomplishments which will go so far passed my very best efforts as to put me to shame. You love each other with such deep and abiding love as to sweep away obstacles before you. This is the best epitaph I could ever hope for."

Mousey and I have, indeed, take the work seriously shaping The Company into a major competitor in areas previously not considered. Our products and services are now considered cutting edge and we continue to "Invest" in the intelligence and creativity of our employees. They continue to work diligently and pro actively. They are generously rewarded for their efforts. We began to take on our own personal, totally new ideas in The Company forming new divisions for totally new products and services. This and the other innovations company wide is what pushes us into a leading position of an old company transforming itself to meet the needs of a new world.

It wasn't long after that I convinced my parents to move near us. It wasn't like I couldn't help them relocate. They will miss friends and Dad will need to relocate his business as well but that I helped him do and Mom is actually much happier here. She has begun to wear fur after being with Mousey for a while. Mousey loves my Mom.

"Your mom is so much more to me now than my own Mom. I can talk with her any time and she's so much more emotionally in touch with things and with me. I see you in her and her in you and I know now more fully why I love you."

Dad's business grows larger than before and he seems a lot happier these days as well. We see Mousey's mom once or twice a year now and usually due to Company conferences or when we make the rare trip to Europe for a vacation. That is usually music related for a music festival or such. We do a bit of sightseeing.

The Celebrity magazines continue to follow us but they don't find us at the Italian and Swiss resorts with all the other Celebs and wealthy. We are to be found when we go skiing at Banff, Grouse Mountain, Crystal Mountain, Mount Hood and other "Backwater" Ski slopes where the real folks and our friends are. We hike and camp in those areas as well. If they want to find us they have to rough it. They Editorially complain about that and take shots at us whenever they get a chance.

The Fashion Magazine that did the first shoot on Mousey called for a follow up and baby pictures. Mousey actually has grown to like them by now as they have been so nice. They are very up style and in with the new fashion trends and trend setters but very personable at the same time. They have our exclusives as a reward. We have made several product announcements in their pages that were not at all fashion related. They dropped into my office at Mousey's suggestion and did an interview with me plus a few shots. I looked much better than I thought I did but the pros can do that if motivated.

They were so kind as to include two Memorial pictures of Grama when she took over The Company as a young woman of 24 and one at 90 both in Sable. It is remarkable how much Mousey resembles Grama as a young woman and I think the Editors recognized that. We made the announcement of the start of our new energy efficient Lighting Division which Mousey oversees and handles the design consulting. Again, not fashion related but the magazine made it a front page header as a young woman in innovative development and manufacturing. The spread was very nice indeed and or comments were scrupulously in context. Grace was in it of course with the finest baby with mother shots one could ever want. Grace seemed to relish the attention. Big baby smiles nestled in Mousey's big Sable.

Mousey gets a lot of fan mail now and it is mostly from normal folks and young girls asking career advice and how to improve their love life as strong women. She tries to answer as much as possible, however short, herself.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers
12