Bimbos Are Made, Not Born Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers

"I like how you look too. I love the looks you get in all the things you wear now." I said. "I like how you enjoy dressing like a slut now." I said in her ear.

"YESSSSS! I do like looking like your sexy slut. Daddy's little fucktoy. His babydoll, dressed like Daddy's pretty little whore. Cum for me daddy, shoot your wand up inside me and cum inside my warm, wet little hole. Use YOUR pussy daddy, fuck it good.".

She could tell I was close to cumming and she kept talking, being so dirty and hot as I pumped into her from behind.

"Use your slut daddy, cum in me good, shoot my cunny full with your thick, creamy load. I'm just nineteen, just nineteen, fuck your young bitch daddy, fuck my hot pussy good. I'm nice and young, perfect to fuck. I love getting stuffed, cum for me daddy! Cum inside me, cum now!" she said as I erupted inside her clenching, young body, taking advantage of biology to achieve a great orgasm for both of us.

Now, we needed to just sneak out of the clubhouse and the country club parking lot without being seen by her dad.

badboylax
badboylax
151 Followers
12