All Comments on 'Biochemistry - New Love in the Lab'

by Thefireflies

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mk91mk91almost 12 years ago
Great

Great read. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicely

A pleasant tale, nicely told.

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boring

A boring tale, nicely told. Terrible clichés that rob the situation of any interest. The tickling? really? Also, both characters "want each other" for the whole tale, and end up being together. Not the pinnacle of excitement. As for "I've never had worthwhile sex"... it's awful easy to be great when compared to shit. It's stupid that so many stories here depend on the female's low expectations to boost the male's ego. Well written overall, that's definitely praiseworthy... but what's the use? Please put more thought into the characters and story next time...

ThefirefliesThefirefliesalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the feedback. Including Anon. who found it boring. Your make some fair points. This was an attempt to write a simple and realistic love story without too many bells and whistles. It’s only the second time I have written a story so the comments were appreciated.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Lovely story

Well told, and far from boring, in my opinion. Two young co-workers who finally fall in love and who can't keep their hands (or genitalia) off each other isn't boring in the least. In fact, there are few stories on this site which are half as readable.

I'd have enjoyed it even more if these two had gotten into each other so much they had gotten married. But every story has to end somewhere, and this one had as happy an ending as one could wish for. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Yes, it's an early effort, and kind of drowning in exclamation points, but when I was that age I was drowning in them myself! You've come a long way in your more recent work, and I REALLY hope you'll continue to post more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the first of your stories I’ve read fireflies, and it was a ripper. Felt real to me and reminded me of my youth. Couldn’t fault it really....I’m off now to read your others.....thanks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

A wonderful couple! I really enjoyed your story.

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThefireflies@Thefireflies
Thanks for dropping by my story page. I like to write for pleasure, mine and hopefully yours. I still have many story ideas, I'm just excellent at procrastinating, even when I do get time to write. So, my dear readers, please be patient. A quick word about typos: they are prob...

SIMILAR Stories