Biochemistry - New Love in the Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell. Me. The. Joke!" she commanded in a deeper voice, saying each word slowly.

"Oh if you insist. I will start again. It probably won't be as funny now though."

"Tell me the freakin joke!" Angie said rapidly, in mock frustration as she leant forward on her stool towards me. I inadvertently saw down the front of her top to her dangling breasts. Nice boobs, I thought. I didn't stare long and she didn't notice.

"Okay so here is the joke. So the four nuns rock up to the pearly gates and St Peter greets them and asks, Have any of you ever sinned?" As I told the joke I put on a deep voice for St Peter. I continued, putting on a squeaky girl's voice for the nuns, "The first nun says, I saw a man's penis once. St Peter points to a bowl of water and says, Splash your eyes with the holy water my child and you will be cleansed of your sin and you may enter Heaven."

I was watching Angie's reactions and she had started to grin. Nice one, she doesn't mind a dirty joke. I continued with the joke.

"So anyway, the second nun in line says, I once touched a man's penis. St Peter says, go wash your hands in the holy water and you will be clean of your sin and may enter Heaven. At the back of the line the last two nuns began to have a blue. St Peter strode up to them and said in his deep voice, What is going on between you two? The last nun points at the third nun and said, I want to swap places with her because I don't want to wash my mouth out with the holy water after she has washed her bum in it!"

Angie burst out laughing and almost fell off her stool! I didn't even think the joke was that funny but she clearly did. Angie collected herself and smiled at me.

"You are lucky I am not Catholic! You would be in sooo much trouble now!"

"Who would be in trouble?" Isabel walked into the lab and saw us in the corner.

"He's just telling me dirty jokes," Angie said with a grin still on her face, her eyes alive with mischief.

"Oh, you two are flirting again then," Isabel smiled at us as she walked over her own work on one of the benches. I was glad Isabel didn't hear the joke because I knew she was a practicing Catholic and might have found it offensive!

The flirting got back to normal between Angie and I. We didn't play any serious pranks with each other, just harmless immature games. I would sometimes deliberately switch the lights off if I left the laboratory, knowing she was the only one in there. Or she would stick notes saying 'kick me' on the back of my lab coat. One day I saw her in the hall, in a serious work related conversation with some undergraduate students she was tutoring. They had their backs to me and she saw me down the corridor. I peeled off into another corridor that led to some other laboratories, and then I poked my head around the corner, pulling funny faces at her. She tried in vain to keep a straight face in front of her students but after a minute she couldn't contain herself and burst out laughing. The young undergrads had no idea what she was laughing at and she apologised to them, still trying not to laugh. I walked up the hall past her, giving her a cheeky smile as I went by.

"That wasn't funny," she said, trying to sound annoyed as she reached out and playfully pushed my shoulder as I walked by. I grinned to myself as I heard her still try to control her giggle and one of the young students laughed at our obvious shenanigans. It was childish but harmless fun. We still hung out socially sometimes but these were always organised activities with our friends and we never hung out on our own together. I was getting increasingly restless and I was determined to just ask Angie out once and for all. I just needed the right time. She was getting busier and busier and I didn't want that to hinder my efforts with her. She was starting to run some experiments and consequently she was working back late more and more, which made it difficult because I knew she had less and less free time.

~~~~0000~~~~

One day Clara and Blake asked me if I could help Blake prepare thousands of samples that needed to be sent to another laboratory for analysis. The work would possibly go late into the evening for most days of the following week. I would be paid some overtime and Blake was always good company and so I didn't mind working back. And there was always the chance that Angie might just happen to be working late in the lab too! Blake and I spent the Monday setting up the equipment for the sample preparation. We knew this was going to take a long time but we just got on with the job. We were working on a bench at the opposite end of the lab from Angie and I had to put my flirting with her on hold because I needed to concentrate. The first night Blake and I worked back till after ten pm. Sometimes we were able to take short breaks from the work, to have a stretch and to relieve the monotony. We would sit up our end of the laboratory and chat softly, trying not to disturb anyone else. At various times during the evening Jamie came over for a chat and then Angie did too. But the spare moments were brief and we had much work to do, lest we end up staying at work all night.

The second night was just like the first, except that it was only Blake and I working late in the laboratory. We chatted a bit but he seemed distracted.

"Are you all right mate?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," he said. "But Tanya has been feeling off lately." Blake and Tanya had been married for two years now and were very much in love. If she was feeling sick I reckon Blake fell sick with sympathy too.

"That's no good. I hope she gets better." I didn't really know what to say.

"Thanks mate, I am sure she is okay."

We stayed there preparing samples until we decided to call it a night at nine pm.

The following day Blake asked me if I would be able to prepare the samples on my own that night. He told me Tanya was feeling quite ill and he wanted to go home early so he could look after her. Clara agreed that Blake should go home early. To be honest I wasn't looking forward to a potentially long evening in the lab doing the repetitive work. But Blake was a good mate and colleague who needed my help and Clara was a good boss who I knew thought highly of me as an employee too. So highly in fact that it was me who prepared and ran many of Clara's own experiments. That was just how it worked. I could hardly say anything other than, "No worries, I will look after the samples on my own tonight."

~~~~0000~~~~

Clara told me that I was not to work later than nine pm and only to get done what I could. No need to work me too hard. After Blake left around five pm, I was left in the laboratory with Jamie, Louise and Angie. I kept glancing over at Angie who was hard at work. She had already told me she was having a late night in the lab. Once or twice Jamie caught me glancing at Angie and he just smiled and winked at me. Later, Angie came over and sat at my bench for a while and we talked about stuff while I worked on the samples. I took a break to stretch and to enjoy Angie's company, so I moved my stool closer to her.

"I got a joke for you," she said.

"Yeah go." I grinned at her.

"What do you call a deer without eyes?"

"I have no eye-deer," I said, totally dead pan.

"Ah you've heard that one," she kicked her foot playfully at me. "What do you call a man with a spade?"

"Doug. What do you call a man without a spade?"

"Doug-less," she replied. "You are ruining my jokes by knowing them! Ok, here's one. A horse walks into a bar and the bar man says Why the long face?" She smiled at me as she read my mind. "You think my jokes are lame don't you?"

"Should I answer that?" I grinned back. "What else you got?"

"Okay, a man walks into a bar and it hurt."

"Lamest. Joke. Ever! Surely you have something good in there?" I reached out to gently cuff her head and she deflected my hand.

"Okay let me think. I am not much of a joke teller. Um okay, I have a naughty one."

"Go on." I encouraged her with a grin.

"It might be bad."

"Just tell me the freakin joke!" I mocked her from the time she had said the exact same words to me when I wasn't going to tell the nun joke.

"Well okay but I warned you. Right oh, there's a primary school teacher who asks her students to tell the rest of the class what they did on the weekend. One of the boys, Johnny, puts his hand up and Miss sees that Johnny can't wait to tell his story and she says, Ok Johnny, tell the class about your weekend. Johnny gets all excited and says, Well Miss, me and me mates caught some toads and put bungers up their arses and blew them up! Miss was horrified at Johnny's tale but she also felt like correcting Johnny's use of the word 'arse'. Rectum Johnny, Miss corrected him."

Angie started to giggle and I was grinning because she was cracking herself up at her own joke before she got to the punch line. She kept giggling but managed to continue. "Johnny looked at Miss all wide eyed and said, We didn't just wreck em Miss, we blew the shit out of em!" Angie and I both laughed hard. Louise and Jamie looked over at us and Jamie chuckled to himself.

"Oh I am shocked Angie!" I laughed. "Where did you learn such filth?"

"I do have brothers you know," she said with more laughter, as if that explained everything.

"Okay, I have a joke," I said, grinning at Angie. "You will like this one. How long does it take for a redhead's mood to change?"

"Ten seconds," Angie retorted in less than one second, sending another playful kick my way. "You're skating on thin ice there boy!"

"Quicker than one second I think if that's anything to go by!" We still both chuckled and I couldn't help but smile at her. She was so beautiful to me. Even if her jokes were completely lame!

At approximately six o'clock both Jamie and Louise finished up their work for the evening. As they left the lab, Jamie said in an exaggerated camp voice, "See you two lovebirds in the morning!" Both Jamie and Louise giggled as if Jamie had just told some great joke. Though he was gay, Jamie didn't usually have a camp voice so he was putting it on. Angie and I chuckled and said goodbye to them both.

"Well I have got some more work to do," Angie said and she got up and went over to her bench. I watched her walk away from me, her gorgeous red curls falling down to her shoulders and her white lab coat trailing behind her. She is perfect, was all I could think! To me she was the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen, with her curly red hair, sparkling blue eyes, cute little smile and fit little body. Her sexy husky voice was music to my ears and she was smart and such fun to be around. I took great pleasure from her company and thought of hardly anything else. I resolved that when either she or I said goodbye this night, I would ask her out! Jamie's little 'lovebirds' jibe, and the fact that Angie had laughed at it along with me, spurred me on.

I kept looking over at her while I was preparing the samples. Angie looked extremely busy with her own work and I was too busy to bother her for a while. I finished the number of samples I had planned to get finished that night by half past eight and decided that I wouldn't gain that much by staying till nine, and so I packed up for the night. I tidied up the bench, and then, as I hung my lab coat on a hook near the door, I looked over at Angie working at her bench. She still looked like she was hard at work, sitting on a stool and reading a paper or something. The lab was mostly silent except for some music emitting quietly from the speakers of a big old grey radio, like a ghetto blaster from the 1980s, that sat by the window. Most people who used the lab would turn the radio on and it was responsibility of the last person to leave the laboratory to turn it off. I decided I was going to ask her out right now. My heart started to beat a little faster in anticipation. I hadn't really thought this through. I decided the best way to give myself the best opportunity for success would be to break the tension with a final practical joke for the night, and then, when she and I were laughing, I would just ask her to have dinner with me on Friday night. Yeah, that's a good enough plan, I thought!

I decided to tip toe across the room and scare her again. She was not near her experiment that was set up on a side bench, so I knew there was no danger of her breaking anything when I scared the living daylights out of her. In my mind's eye I imagined this would end up with us both laughing hysterically. Even though the last time I played this prank on her it had escalated, with her next prank on me not being so funny, I hoped this time we would escalate into a relationship! And why shouldn't we? I was sure she wanted that too. I was making my way ever so silently across the room. I noticed, with some irony, that Coldplay's 'The Scientist' played quietly from the ancient ghetto blaster, and there was a humming noise of an extractor fan that occasionally seemed to go on and off on its own accord. I crept closer and closer. Angie slightly shifted on her stool and I thought that the game was up and that she was going to turn around. But she still sat hunched over, reading a paper. My own heart raced as I drew closer to the moment I scared her and then would ask her out! I thought about it more and the idea of scaring her sounded silly but I was committed.

I was right behind her now and about to shout 'BOO', but with reflexes that a ninja would be proud of Angie spun around on her stool in an instant and she squirted a pipette full of a tissue dye solution right in the crotch of my jeans! She looked up at me innocently and said in a stern voice, "Sorry, that wouldn't have happened if you had been wearing your lab coat in the laboratory." I stared down in disbelief at the inky stain that was spreading in the front of my jeans and then stared at her. For a second or two she held my gaze with a very serious look on her face, which then broke into grin and then finally laughter.

"You shoulda seen your face just now!" she blurted and laughed.

"You're going to pay for that Angie Macleod!" I was laughing at her now but I made a half hearted effort to grab hold of her. She dodged me and jumped off her stool. I chased her to the edge of the lab and she was cornered with nowhere to go. She stared at me grinning and giggling.

"What are you going to do eh? How are you going to make me pay?" she taunted.

I managed to get hold of Angie and I started to tickle her fiercely through her lab coat as she squirmed to get out of my grip, laughing hard the whole time. She squirmed and turned away from me and then back around to face me again, laughing the whole time she was begging for me to stop tickling her. I was bent over her and still tickling her when I realised we were face to face with each other. I stopped tickling Angie and she stopped squirming. We looked into each other's eyes for perhaps two or three seconds, and I noted that her gorgeous blue eyes were not the normal smiling, happy or mischievous eyes that I was used to seeing from Angie, but they were wild and feral with excitement and hungry with lust! With total surprise and once again showing the skills of a ninja, Angie launched her face at mine, her lips crashing into my lips as we locked our mouths together in a hungry kiss!

Now a laboratory is not a place to run or wrestle. A laboratory is also a place for appropriate behaviour and clothing. Within a short period of time Angie and I ended up breaking almost all of the laboratory rules as we threw all caution to the wind and began to strip each other of our safety barriers that protected us from the dangers of the lab and from each other! We were so hot for one another, the tension that had been building between us for three months breaking like a thunder clap, and we didn't even get all the way undressed. She fumbled at my belt and I managed to remove her lab coat and then pulled her jeans off as we kissed each other desperately, as if trying to eat one another other! She opened the front of my jeans and I let them drop around my ankles, pushed my briefs down, then lifted her up and propped her bare bum up on the bench behind her, near the window by the old radio. The window had no curtains or blinds and it was dark outside and very bright inside, but we were two stories up. I didn't care if people could see in either. I pulled Angie back towards the edge of the bench and stopped our kissing long enough to make sure she was totally okay with what we were about to do. I looked into her eyes.

"I want you so much." I said.

"You have no idea how much I want this with you!" Angie's voice seemed to be huskier than usual as she stared at me with her lustful eyes.

At that moment we were like two wild animals that had an itch that needed urgent scratching! I had a raging hard on and there was only one thing to do with it now. I kissed Angie hard again, our tongues violently wrestling with one another in our mouths. The bench was quite high, but I am reasonably tall and I pushed my cock up to Angie's pubic region. She was still wearing her blouse and I still had my shirt on and as we kissed each other with wild abandon, Angie and I pushed our naked parts together. I felt the head of my engorged shaft contact her soft pubes and then the sensational feeling as I was sliding into the entrance of her vagina. She was already dripping wet and I kept pushing hard and deep inside this most beautiful of all women with whom I had fallen for the very moment I had laid eyes on her! This was not a gentle love making though, this was wild hot passionate sex like I had never had before! I pushed into Angie harder and harder, holding her around her bum so I could pull her in close with each thrust. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me and pulled me into her equally as hard. Some glassware further up the bench began to rattle with the tremors we were causing but we didn't care. We kissed each other aggressively. Our passion was primal, with all that built up sexual frustration concentrated to where our lips and tongue were locked in a fanatical embrace, our arms and hands pulling on each other's bodies as my cock rammed up and down within Angie, our bodies burning with sensational pleasure!

Now I would like to say I lasted a very long time and gave Angie the most mind blowing multiple orgasms that any girl who has ever walked this Earth has ever experienced. But the truth is, I was 23, I had not had sex in eight or nine months, and I was hornier than a raging rhinoceros while I was having the most amazing and unexpected sex with the most beautiful girl I had ever seen! I felt pressure building up uncontrollably fast. Our lips disengaged and Angie started moaning with great pleasure. I kissed her neck hard and we both tried to thrust harder. After a short time her moans became a higher keening noise with each outlet of breath. I kept pushing myself deeper, as if trying to thrust my whole body, penis first, up inside of her body, melting us into one! The pressure built to breaking point and as I reached the point of no return, I pushed my cock as hard into Angie's vagina as I possibly could, pulling her onto me with my arms. My body tingled with the most amazing orgasmic surge, my powerful orgasm ripping through me, blowing out the end of my cock and exploding deep within her!

She felt me coming and she kissed me hard on the mouth, while my cock still pulsated, pumping my load into her. I tried to keep going, thinking I could make Angie cum too, but my orgasm had turned my legs to jelly and I had lost the rhythm. Angie sensed that I was unlikely to be able to go hard any longer and her kisses became more gentle and tender. We stayed like that, with Angie propped on the bench and me inside her, gently kissing while we came down from the summit of our passion. We were both reasonably fit young people but we were both puffing hard and it took several minutes to get our breaths back.