Biochemistry - New Love in the Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry I went before you got to," was the first thing I said.

"Don't be sorry," she said as she smiled. "That was the most incredible experience I have ever had! You're amazing!" She kissed me passionately for a couple of seconds and released me again.

"Wow, same here. That was unbelievable! You are unbelievable!" I was starting to go soft and so I decided it was time to pull out. "I am going to pull out now, okay?"

"Okay," she nodded her consent, her eyes still wide.

I looked down to where we were joined as one, my black curly pubic hair contrasting against her trimmed ginger pubes, both matted in sticky sweat. We both watched as I pulled my now semi-hard length gently from body, her and my sex juices trailing from the head of my penis to the lips of her vagina in a long sticky cable that still connected us, until it broke and fell to the floor. She hopped down off the bench, our love fluids still dripping down between her legs.

"Can you get me a tissue please?" she asked.

"Sure." I stepped out of my jeans that were still at my ankles and I walked naked from the waist down across the lab to the tissue boxes, wondering what would happen if someone happened to open the door just now. I pulled some tissues from the box and wiped them over my sticky member and then pulled out some more for Angie.

"I guess we should have used some protection there," I said as I returned to her, handing her the tissues. We had broken another rule that night in the lab because we didn't use a condom.

"Yeah it did cross my mind briefly but I just couldn't stop. I'll have to get a morning after pill tomorrow."

"Yeah okay," was all I could think to say. I was surprised to find myself thinking that even if she did get pregnant I would not be upset at all. This was in contrast to how I had worried about getting the handful of my previous lovers pregnant, including Harriet, with whom I had been in a serious relationship with for three years! Yet, after knowing Angie for just three months, the thought of her falling pregnant to me was not something that worried me at all! Then I realised, I hadn't even asked her out yet!

"Hey Angie," I said, watching her as she pulled her own jeans back up.

"Yes?"

"I would like you to come home with me tonight." It wasn't the most ideal thing to say but it was the best I could come up with at that time. I didn't want to be apart from her.

"I was wondering if we were going to go to my place or yours," she grinned. "But your place is fine."

"Sweet. Do you have to finish some more work? I can wait for you."

"No, I actually finished up ten minutes before you did. I was just waiting for you to finish," she confessed.

"Oh. So you planned your attack all along then?" I grinned at her.

"Well I didn't plan this part. That just sort of happened. But I was going to wait for you." She paused and opened her mouth and I thought she was going to say more, but she didn't.

"What, waiting for me with a loaded pipette?" I grinned.

"A girl never knows when she might need to fend off unwanted attackers at work on these late nights," she said, grinning back at me. "Anyway, you just squirted me back!"

"Touché," I laughed. "Though I think you wanted my attack! Anyway, to be honest, I was planning on asking you if you wanted to do something with me this weekend. Like just the two of us. Perhaps dinner on Friday?" My confession coming easily now.

"SO you were going to ask me out then?" she smiled a cheeky smile at me. "About time then!"

I laughed. "Yep, I was going to ask you out. So would you have dinner with me on Friday night? Just the two of us?"

"Yes, I would like that. A lot." She replied, smiling a warm smile this time.

"So," I said as I picked up our pile of sticky tissues and wiped the small goopy puddle of our juice off the floor. "Do you reckon these should go into biohazard waste?" The biohazard waste was sent to a blast furnace for incineration.

"Oh, most definitely!"

~~~~0000~~~~

We turned off the radio, closed up the laboratory and walked down the hall hand in hand. We passed a security guard who was patrolling the building and we both giggled at the idea that, if he had been checking the lab about ten minutes earlier, he would have been treated to the show of a life time! I left my bicycle in the office and we caught the last bus back to my place, kissing like teenagers at the back of the bus for the entire fifteen minute journey.

"Is your house mate home?" she asked.

"Jess is out at her boyfriend's on Wednesdays so we have the place to ourselves. Would you like something, food or a drink?" I asked, wondering if I should just take her there and now, the moment we entered my empty unit.

"I just want you!" she said, and then she wrapped her arms around my neck, reached up and kissed me passionately. I held her tightly.

We made it to the bedroom, kissing franticly until we briefly unlocked lips and toppled side on to the bed. We lay there for a little while with our feet dangling over the edge of the bed and we just stared into one another's eyes.

"I wanted to ask you out from the moment I first saw you that day in the meeting room," I confessed.

"I have wanted you to ask me since that night back when we chatted in the pub! I think it was the moment you called me a cockroach," she said cheekily. "What took us so long?"

"I worried that you might say 'no' I guess. Silly but true."

"Yes, you are silly," she giggled. I moved closer and kissed her, more gently this time. We spent some time on the bed kissing like that, just caressing each other, letting our hands explore the new terrain. I slipped my hand up her blouse and gently ran my hand over her belly, feeling the ripples of muscular abdominals.

"You work out don't you?" I asked.

"I did gymnastics and some athletics all through my childhood. I still jog and go to yoga."

My hand cupped her left breast through her bra. Her breasts were just a little more than a handful, not big, but not small either, and they felt wonderfully firm.

"Yummy, I like that," she purred as her hands caressed my own six-pack stomach. I had played sport through my own childhood and still kept fit as I could. I kissed her gently on the lips, the tips of our tongues greeting one another with a deft touch. I caressed my hands gently down her hard body as I took my hands from under her blouse and then began to unbutton it. Angie's hands started to unbutton my own shirt and in no time both our tops were off. I kissed down her chest, noting the tiny light orange freckles that covered her otherwise creamy white skin. She raised herself slightly off the bed as I reached around and unclipped her bra with one hand, rather expertly I thought. I removed her bra and her breasts were exposed to me for the first time. They were beautiful, perfect teardrop shapes, with large pink areolas that had hard little nipples in the centre. I caressed the skin of her left breast with my lips, gently kissing her all the way down to her nipple. I sucked gently on her nipple, fondling it with my tongue.

"Oh I do like that," she gasped. I spent more time on Angie's left nipple as my left hand gently fondled her right breast. I felt her chest rise and fall with every breath, which became deeper the longer my mouth lingered on her. I gently sucked upwards and she gasped again. I moved on from her nipple and kissed down under her left breast and onto her toned stomach. Sucking the skin harder than I did with her nipples, I made my way down towards her belly button. Gently, I inserted my tongue into the neat little hole in the centre of Angie's belly and she sighed with pleasure. Her hands were stroking my hair and the back of my neck as I moved further down her belly towards the top of her jeans. I raised my head to see what I was doing as I unbuckled her belt and pulled her jeans down. She still had her shoes and socks on and I removed these one by one and tossing the on the floor beside my bed. Her jeans promptly followed. Her panties were black with a lacy hem and I returned to remove these two. Very soon the most beautiful girl I had ever seen was on the bed in front of me in all her naked glory!

"You are the most incredibly beautiful girl I have ever seen!" I told her with a smile.

"Shhh, you will give me a big head!" she giggled.

"You are giving me a big head!" I thrust my pelvis out, a bulge obvious in the front of my own ink stained jeans.

"Why don't you show me then?"

I kicked off my own shoes and socks into the growing pile of clothes and then removed my jeans and undies. I placed my watch onto the bed side table and then stood fully naked in front of this gorgeous creature.

"Wow, I love your body!" she said, admiring me with her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I love yours and I want to share myself with you, again and again and again!"

"Well what are you waiting for?" she encouraged me.

"I think I owe you something first though."

"Oh, what might that be?"

I gently brought my face up to her pelvic region and started to kiss her gently around the outskirts of her pubic mound. Her soft ginger hairs were trimmed neatly around her moistened slit. I kissed in closer and let my tongue explore up and down her labial lips. Angie sighed as she raised her pelvis up ever so slightly to my touch. I let my tongue slip between the folds of skin, licking gently up and down. I knew I was tasting a mixture of her and my juices from our earlier coupling, but they were our juices. She tasted mildly salty, not too strong, and I let my tongue explore deeper as she sighed softly. Taking great care, I licked up the insides of her labial folds and flattened my tongue over her extended clitoris. Angie writhed as I kissed and sucked, while gently massaging her hard clit with my tongue. I held my hands up near her waist, feeling the way she moved to my touch and I listened to the way she sighed and moaned, reading her pleasure and adjusting my own movements accordingly. It was an amazing pleasure to give her such pleasure and I wanted to give Angie the greatest possible pleasure anyone could ever give anyone! Her moans got louder and her sighs longer as I increased the tempo and pressure of my licking and sucking. She was soaking wet down there now, like a floodgate had opened, and she tasted wonderful as I pleasured her to the point of climax! Angie came, pulsating and writhing, sighing and moaning. I kept up the tempo as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed through her body and then, when Angie started to relax, I gently finished up by kissing her wet vaginal cavity and then lay alongside her, taking her into my arms. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"That was something else!" was all she said, her voice particularly deep and husky now.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

We cuddled and kissed for an age. I had been super hard throughout my pleasure giving, my cock feeling like it was going to burst out of its own skin, but for the moment I didn't make a move on her again. If she had not wanted anymore sex that night I would have not cared. I was just very happy that I was now holding Angie in my arms. But neither of us was finished with one another. Our kisses became passionate again and I lay on my back, dragging Angie onto me. She straddled me and began to wriggle backwards, reaching down and taking hold of the head of my engorged penis and guiding it into her dripping vagina as she lowered herself down on to me. I caressed up her outer thighs as I brought my hands to her waist and started slowly pushing up and down, in and out of her, my length feeling her all the way. We looked into each other's eyes and we smiled at one another.

"That feels so nice," she purred as she rocked up and down. I smiled and gently increased the tempo of our rhythmic pumping. Her legs were bent under her at my sides and she used them for extra suspension, and the mattress springs made faint squeaking noises as they took the combined weight of our thrusts. Again my senses were hyper alert to the subtle changes in her movements and the sounds she was making, and I was slowing and then increase accordingly, with minute adjustments that made her experience that much more pleasurable. Her moans became louder and I pushed myself deeper into her, grinding our two bodies together as hard as we could.

"Oh my," Angie gasped as I pushed my length up into her, touching her in the most incredible and intimate way. As we increased our tempo her perfect teardrop shaped breasts started to bounce harder and faster in rhythm with our galloping bodies. It was a mesmerising sight and I broke eye contact for the first time to watch these two beautiful breasts bouncing around and around! She smiled and bent over to kiss me hard on the mouth and as she leant forward I brought my legs up so I would not fall out of her, bending them at the knees behind her and keeping my feet on the bed. I was now able to use my legs as greater leverage and push my bum and lower back higher in the air off the bed, slamming my hard rod up and down inside her like a piston. Angie broke her kiss and sat back up, pushing back down onto me with increasing pressure and she moaned with increasing pleasure. I kept my left hand on her hip and moved my right hand around to the small of her back, to gain better control of our movements.

"You are so gooood! Oh gee this is so good!" she said between breaths, which were getting faster and faster now.

"Oh Angie!" was about all I could say as I breathed deep and concentrated on giving her the greatest pleasure that I possibly could. We rose and fell harder and faster, her breasts bounding up and down in front of my face and her smile beginning to change into something between a grin and a grimace. But I could tell her pleasure was increasing with every thrust and I knew I could take her to the top and beyond!

"Oh God, you keep hitting THAT spot, don't stop, go hard, oh YES!" she cried! We bucked up and down, our nether regions grinding hard on each other, burning with the most pleasurable sensation as we melted together! I felt the pressure rising within me again, but I knew Angie was close and that I would hold on this time. Her face contorted as her eyes began to screw up while her mouth opened wide and she let go with a deep moan unlike any noise I had ever heard from a girl before! Angie's eyes flickered open and shut and I felt her cum hard, the waves of pleasure taking over all her other sensations! I kept thumping as my own pleasure reached the point of no return, my muscles contracting hard with a tingling sensation that spread like wildfire through my body, blowing hard and deep into her, again and again! I gave another hard thrust and just when I thought Angie's own orgasm was done, her head dipped down towards me as she let out another orgasmic moan, this one slightly softer than her first.

"Oh wow!" she cried as the second orgasm over took her body. We had burst through the top but now we slowly started to lose momentum, her face red with exertion but metamorphosing back into its fine beauty. With our breathing ragged she collapsed forward and she laid her head against my rising and falling chest. Some of her soft curls fell across my face and I leaned my head forward and kissed the top of her head. I kept my legs bent up behind Angie, leaving myself inside her as I cradled her in my arms. We lay like that for some time, neither of us saying a word, just enjoying each other's embrace in the afterglow of our passion. After some time I kissed the top of her head again and she raised her face to mine and kissed me with great tenderness. Then she spoke.

"That was out of this world." I could tell she meant it too.

"You are out of this world." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I was getting soft and she was getting a little uncomfortable, so we disengaged our genitals and lay on our sides together, cuddling each other.

"I want you to know something," she finally spoke.

"What's that?" I asked softly.

"That has never happened to me before," was all she said.

"What, a multiple orgasm?"

"Just any orgasm during sex."

"You mean you haven't cum through sex before?" I asked.

"No. Never."

"Wow."

"That was the first time. That's why earlier in the lab I didn't think it so unusual that you came quickly."

"Well I haven't had sex in a long time until tonight," I caught myself trying to excuse myself for my earlier effort.

"No, that was the most amazing sex I ever had. Well, was until just now!"

I smiled and then kissed her sweetly. "Both times with you were the most amazing sex I have ever had." And I meant it!

"I have never met someone as caring as you," she said, giving my ego a healthy boost. "In my experience guys just want to please themselves."

"How many guys are you talking about?" My curiosity got the better of me.

"Well, only two actually."

For a second I felt a pang of jealousy over her previous partners, but then snapped out of it. She was 22 years old after all, so of course she has had others, and I had had four previous lovers myself.

"I thought red heads were all rampant sex maniacs!" I joked.

"Oh we are. Some of us just need to find the right bloke!" she grinned at me. "Anyway, you are not a typical male. That reminds me of a joke." She giggled and I grinned at her.

"Do I remind you of a joke?" I laughed.

"No, you are silly but not like this joke. A typical Aussie bloke asks his mate, How do you make a woman cum? His mate answers, Who cares!" She laughed at her joke and then said. "I am glad you aren't like that." We lay in each other's arms and as I gently caressed her body, we fell asleep like that.

~~~~0000~~~~

Sometime in the night Angie had rolled over and I spooned her. The next morning I was woken by a shaft of sunlight that shone through a gap in the curtains onto my face, and as I opened my eyes the sunlight lit up Angie's red curls with a fiery glow. I shifted a little to get some feeling back in my arm and she stirred, then she turned to face me with a smile.

"I had the most AMAZING dream last night!" she said her sexy husky morning voice.

"Oh yeah? Did it involve great sex?"

"Yes, I dreamt I had the best lover on this planet and we made the most amazing love in the laboratory!"

"Oh really? Did you do it anywhere else?"

"I went home with him and woke up in his arms." She smiled and we kissed.

Our kiss got harder and so did my morning erection. I let my hand wander down Angie's body and gently stroked her vagina until she was moist. I climbed on top and entered her and we made love. Not like the vigorous love of the previous night, we just gently shared our bodies with each other for half an hour or so.

We arrived at work late, stopping at a chemist on the way to get a morning after pill. Few people at work noticed my tardiness. Angie went to her office and I went to mine. I caught up with some paper work that I had been neglecting, but my mind was elsewhere.

"Left your bike here last night eh mate?" Benno said as he walked through the door.

"Yeah, seems I did," I replied with a slight grin. Benno looked at me funny, wondering what the hell I was on about. He didn't put two and two together and I decided there was no need to broadcast why I had not ridden my bike home the night before. But Angie must have mentioned something to someone, probably to Jamie, and word travelled fast in our little circle. Later I headed to the lab to catch up with Blake and as soon as he saw me he joked that, "I leave you alone in the lab for just five seconds and look what happens!" He never found out Angie and I had had sex in the lab though, but he did tell me he knew it was only going to be a matter of time before she and I would get together. No one else seemed surprised either and all of our mutual friends said they had seen this coming. They just couldn't believe it had taken both of us so long to figure this out for ourselves! Some of them had already assumed Angie and I were already seeing each other anyway! I think she and I had both figured it out long before we made it happen though, and we were just waiting for the right moment.