All Comments on 'Biphobia'

by SlaveMasterUK

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excelent Story

I'm not one for stories of torture but I do like the character development. Its always refreshing to see stories that do not always turn out the way you expected. How you seeded the story with hints about how the characters were feeling was really nice, and how you pulled it all together in the end was great. Sexual tension within Christi was very palpable. Look forward to more like these from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wet

This made me very wet ^.^ Thank you for supplying a means to orgasem for us girls who still have dail up.

Love, Lauren

(See) (eee)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Fascinating story. I like how it is a tragic one, like many of the best horor stories that show the twists and turns of the human mind. I would not call it erotic exactly for me, it's too disturbing for that, but it was psychologically very interesting. I had kind of seen the twist coming but I still thought it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Tale of Two Parts

The first few pages were beautiful and quite erotic, well on the way to 4 or 5 stars - then came Bubblehead and the whole thing just became gross, unpleasant and unnecessary. This writer has a tendency to carry a preconceived plot too far, but this was too much, at least for me.

V.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous