Biphobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bubblehead unlocked and entered one more room, then locked it again, before his deep voice boomed around the empty hall. "Round One will commence. Remember, the first competitor to cry will be eliminated from the competition. Begin."

Christi physically jumped on the bench as a sudden sharp hiss filled the room. A fine mist sprayed from the showerhead for a second and was cut off again just as quickly, hanging over her in a descending cloud. She felt cold water land on her face, in her stinging eyes, on her lips, over her naked body. It condensed on the jelly on her skin, which began to fizz.

A cold sting burned at her belly. She gritted her teeth, took a breath. Her muscles tensed of their own accord and she tried to twist away from the pain as it grew more intense. The fizz spat mist and droplets of water that tickled her belly, but that was nothing to the searing burn that lashed across the elegant '2' painted on her naked flesh.

Another smell filled the air, a nauseating chemical burning smell. Was that the smell of burning flesh? She wasn't sure how much of this pain she could endure. She held her breath, clenched her teeth, gripped her hands into fists until they cramped solid like little round rocks. She wanted to scream out loud, but that would mean elimination, whatever that entailed. She didn't want to find out.

Surely the chemical had to burn out soon? Could it be strong and plentiful enough to melt right through her skin and start eating at her insides? There was a thick wall of muscle under her belly, she knew, and then what? Tubes? She was suddenly thankful that she hadn't paid attention in biology class. If the chemical started eating at her insides then she didn't want to know what was being eaten first.

From outside the door she heard a whimper, and suddenly felt her heart rise into her throat. Had somebody just made a noise? There was another whimper, then a cry, high-pitched, pained and terrified.

Bubblehead's footsteps immediately knocked across the tiles beyond the door. There was a clank of pipework, and the showerhead began to spray, at first water but then something thin and brown and sticky that plastered her body and stung as it entered her eyes. It landed on her clenched lips and even through them she detected its unmistakable taste: vinegar.

Her belly fizzed momentarily, then stopped. She let out a deep sigh as cold vinegar permeated the jelly and neutralised it.

The spray stopped. She was shaking, she realised, like a leaf, letting out long, heavy breaths after short inward ones, her belly still searing with burning pain but no longer fizzing as it dissolved. Could it be over?

"Number Three has failed. Number Three will be eliminated." Bubblehead's deep voice echoed around the hall outside.

A cry followed Bubblehead's tailing echoes, and Christi recognised it as Rene's voice. She clenched shut her eyes against a sudden flow of tears, not from the sting of vinegar or pain from her melted flesh but from the sound of Rene's sobs. She heard Bubblehead's footsteps, heard him unlock a door, heard the sound of plastic feet on metal legs scraping on wet tiles as Rene's bench was dragged into the hall outside Christi's dark room. Rene's cries echoed louder in the hall, penetrated Christi's sticky skin.

"It's alright, Rene!" Christi shouted. "It's alright! You'll be alright!"

She tugged at her bonds, tried to yank the ropes from their fixings, but they were fastened firmly around pipes that ran around the tiled skirting of every wall. She tugged and pulled until her wrists felt ready to snap and her skin almost peeled from her bones, but still she could not free her hands, as Rene's cries rose and rose to a screaming crescendo.

There was a sudden wet sound, followed by a bubbling, and Rene's cries stopped abruptly. Liquid spattered onto the floor outside the door, and something dark ran under it into Christi's cell. A sudden loud splash was followed by Bubblehead's fading footsteps, leaving Christi alone at last with her sobs and tears.

She cried for longer than she cared to count, as tears poured down her face and pooled in her ears. Her belly still stung and her eyes burned and her throat cried out for water, but she paid no heed to any of them. She didn't need to see what had happened outside the door to know what had become of poor Rene. She didn't need to know exactly how her life had been taken to know that she breathed no more, and perhaps it was a small mercy that her pain was over, and that she wouldn't have to endure the agony of being tied helpless while she listened to her friends die.

After some time Bubblehead's footsteps returned and something was rolled under the door. A gas began to hiss from a small metallic canister, and Christi's vision faded, her ears began to ring, and, despite gripping onto it with her fingernails and teeth, consciousness finally slipped from her grasp.

* * *

When Christi came to she was lying on cold tiles beside the small padded bench. She picked herself up, wiped moist dirt from her face. Something jangled in the dirt: it was a heavy chain, fastened about her neck and tied firmly to the pipes on the wall and locked off with a padlock. She felt it with her fingers, which clasped around another padlock, fumbled with it, but couldn't release it.

She left the chain alone, glanced around in the gloom. She was alone. Little white pieces of paper littered the floor, clean as stars in a night sky against the endless filth that covered the tiles. She reached out for the nearest, picked it up, turned it over. It was a photograph, printed on cheap paper. In the gloom she could just make it out: a naked body on a small white bed, face blank and lifeless, belly daubed with the words 'dyke slut' in bright red lip gloss. Christi felt her heart stutter in her chest as she realised that the girl in the photograph was herself.

She glanced down at her belly, which felt hard and sore. The number '2' was burnt into her flesh in thick red blisters, puffy and weeping puss and stuck with filth. She wished she had some cold water and disinfectant to wash it, no matter how much it might sting; she hated being dirty at the best of times, and her head became swamped with the vile thought of mould taking up residence in her blisters and turning her belly a sickly green colour, eating away at her flesh until it fell from her bones and the weight of her insides broke through and poured out onto the filthy floor. Was that to be her fate? Or would she be eliminated in the next of Bubblehead's rounds?

Heavy footsteps were pacing around on the tiles. "All competitors will awake." Said Bubblehead's deep voice. "The second round will begin shortly. The rules: each competitor will be provided a set of balls. All balls must be inserted fully into the competitor's anus. The last competitor to complete the challenge will be eliminated."

Christi swallowed. Balls in her anus? No! She'd never put anything in there before! It was… Well, some people liked it, but it had never appealed to her. It was gross! And that area was highly sensitive.

Keys jangled in a lock, and a door opened. When the keys jangled again they were in her door, which opened slightly, wide enough for a fierce white light to invade the cell in a narrow strip and a small box to be kicked across the tiles by a heavy boot. Christi realised she had her first chance to see the hall outside her cell as Bubblehead walked away, but the fierce light was so bright that she couldn't see much beyond it from the darkness in which she sat. The floor was tiled, as she suspected, and some tiles near her door were stained red; beyond them was a ledge in the floor -- could it be a swimming pool?

One more door opened before Bubblehead spoke again. "Competitors will begin now. Competitors will remain in the light so that Bubblehead can witness. Begin."

Christi fumbled for the box and pulled it open. There were six smooth white balls inside, each a little over an inch across. No way would they fit! Not even one would go beyond her hole, she was sure! But…

Rapid footsteps approached Christi's door, which rattled to a heavy kick. Christi cowered, slunk quickly against the back wall and huddled there, arms covering her face under Bubblehead's torch-bright stare. "Begin!" He roared.

Shaking, Christi lowered her hands, tugged the box closer, fumbled with a heavy ball and forced her legs to open. She pressed the ball into her anus and pushed, grunted as her tight muscles stretched, grunted further as they began to hurt, then eased off. It was too sore. She needed some lubrication, at least, to have a chance.

Despite her thirst she managed to work up a lather in her mouth, guided it to her lips with her tongue and spat onto her dirty fingers, rubbed her saliva over her sphincter, grimaced as she pushed her middle finger inside herself and rubbed a little more saliva over her insides. She added a little more saliva to the ball with another spit to her fingers, then quickly placed it against her hole and pressed again.

Her muscles stretched and complained, but still she pushed. She grunted more, sunk down against the wall, opened her legs further, gave another push. It felt like the ball was half-way in; her anus ached against the tension, but as soon as she let go it fell straight back out again.

With a whimper she turned over, wondering how far the others had got. Sherie had talked to her once about anal sex, and she had the feeling that she indulged in it more than she let on, at least with one guy that she'd dated for a while. Perhaps it would be easier for her, having done it a few times before. And what about Danika? Well, Dani didn't really share that much about her sex life. She seemed very secretive about it, which was probably understandable. She dressed as if she liked kinky stuff when they went clubbing -- leather, corsets, Goth makeup, sometimes PVC -- if that was anything to go by. But had she ever put anything in her anus, or had one of her girlfriends put something in there? For all she knew, Dani's pale Goth buttocks could border a second pussy, fucked on a nightly basis by dildos and strap-ons and anything else she could get her hands on. Perhaps even now Dani's asshole had swallowed all of her beads, and Christi was about to find out that she was the loser, about to suffer the same fate as poor Rene.

Access was easier on her knees, Christi found. She took her lubricated ball, reached across her back and pressed it against her anus, pushed and pushed and grimaced and grunted until she felt her body giving way and opening up to her unwanted invader.

Her anus seemed to suck the ball in with a sudden release of tension, drawing it inside so that only a small hard circle remained on her fingertip. She gave it a push, felt her pipe stretch to accommodate it.

Quickly she grabbed another ball, spat on it, pressed it to her anus and pushed. Things moved inside her as the first ball was pushed in by the second and her anus stretched once more. She grimaced, grunted, arched her back to find the best position, until the second ball was swallowed by her sphincter.

Tears filled her eyes as she began pushing the third ball. It was harder now, pushing two balls up inside her unwilling pipe as the third stretched her sore anus. Her belly cramped as she tried to push, threatening to expel the first two. It simply wasn't possible to push hard enough without tensing her abdominal muscles.

She stood awkwardly, a ball half-in her anus, held it there with one hand while she lowered herself over the bench and locked her knees against its legs. There, now she could push hard without cramping her abdomen. The swollen blisters on her belly screamed as she pushed against the bench, but she ignored them -- she had to get these balls inside, whatever it took; she couldn't die like Rene had.

Her hands fumbled for the box, picked up a fourth ball, spat on it, pressed it to her anus and pushed. Once again she felt things moving in her abdomen, hard lumps pushing up through her insides. She groaned and grunted, swallowed a feeling of nausea, reached for a fifth ball. Her saliva coated it as she spat, and as she swung it over her back it slipped from her hand, cracked into the tiles and rolled away through the filth.

"No…" She whimpered as she stood, bent slightly forwards against the cramps in her lower back and rectum. Her body was rebelling against the invasion and her entire lower abdomen seemed to be cramping irregularly.

She found the ball in a dark corner, covered in filth. Tears fell from her eyes and scrolled down her cheeks as her shaking fingers worked at clearing as much filth from the ball as possible, but still its saliva-coated surface was mucky and brown. There was nothing for it -- dirty or not, it would have to go in.

She returned to the bench, bent over carefully against the spasms in her rectum, put the ball against the hard surface of her half-open anus and pushed. Hard cramps moved up her flank as the ball was swallowed, and the pains in her rectum doubled.

"Ow…" She moaned, crying harder as she picked up the last ball and spat on it. Her mouth was dry despite her tears, and she could only manage the tiniest patch of spittle. It wouldn't be enough, but her poor asshole had already accommodated five balls and seemed loose enough despite its sting. She put the ball behind her back and pushed, pushed for all she was worth, but it wouldn't budge.

"Please!" She whispered, her hoarse breaths turning to squeaks in her throat. "Please, please go in!"

The ball was half-in when her body decided it could handle the invasion no more, and a huge cramp racked her lower abdomen, threatening to force all the balls out. It was no good, she'd have to force it in some other way.

She placed the ball on the corner of the bench, hovered over it, one hand holding the ball still and the other at her anus to prevent the others from being forced out, and lowered herself down. Agonising cramps and spasms racked her abdomen as she forced her weight into the ball, pushing hard lumps up inside her belly. Finally she felt her anus closing, and she stood, fingers against her anus, turned her back to the light, faced the wall, her legs crossed and her buttocks clenched lest her body rebel again. She felt her anus opening as she stood and hot mucus forming within her ring; her fumbling fingers slipped on the ball as she forced it back in before it reached the point of no return, pushed and pushed until her anus closed like a pair of soft warm lips around her finger.

"I can't…" Said a distant voice, and even through its cries and sobs Christi recognised it as Dani's. "I'm sorry! Please, I can't, they just won't go in… I've got two, but I just can't fit any more! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Silence!" Bubblehead boomed, and suddenly a hot wave of horrified realisation washed over Christi: she had been so determined to save herself that she hadn't even imagined that the others might not manage to complete the challenge. She had been so afraid of death at Bubblehead's hands that she had sacrificed her friends. "Number Four has failed."

"No!" Christi cried, sending yet more tears pouring from her eyes. "No, Dani!" She wished at once that she hadn't even attempted the challenge, that she'd willingly sacrificed her life to see that both her friends survived to the next round. "Dani!" She cried again, as something metallic clattered onto the ground and the open door was slammed and locked, plunging her into darkness.

A gas rose in the dark cell. Christi sank to her knees as it shrouded her, overheard the sounds of wordless screaming, frantic pleas for mercy interspersed with apologies, stopped abruptly by a sickeningly familiar wet sound and a bubbling of breaths, a dripping of liquid and a loud splash.

Spots appeared in front of Christi's eyes, and at once the pain in her belly slipped away, along with her consciousness.

* * *

Tender hands rocked Christi back and forth as she awoke. Her head was nestled against two beautifully soft thighs and a pale belly, flawed only by the burnt scar of a number '1' that ran down its length. A delicate hand caressed her neck, and another was entwined with her hair, combing it soothingly.

"Sherie." Christi whispered, puckering her lips to place a kiss on Sherie's belly. She lifted herself carefully against the pain in her belly, grabbed Sherie's shoulders, opened her mouth and wordlessly placed a kiss on her lips. Her hands wound around Sherie's head and pulled her close, so close that they were almost one, and still she wasn't close enough. She held onto her for as long as she could, until her arms went numb and her hands tingled with pins and needles. If Bubblehead was to kill her then let him kill her now, in the arms of her friend and lover, where she had longed to be ever since that one frantic night together in the motel. If she were to die in this foul building then at least she should die having had one last embrace, and if this was to be her last embrace then she would have it last forever.

"Christi, Christi…" Sherie said, breaking away from her kiss and embracing her. "I was so worried about you."

"I know." Christi sobbed, tears pouring from her eyes and running down into Sherie's back. "I missed you so much. Rene and Dani are dead."

"I know."

"Dani couldn't get the balls in."

"I know." Sherie soothed, stroking Christi's back.

"I wished I hadn't put mine in, I wished I hadn't tried, so Dani could live. I loved her, I should have done that for her, and for you, but I was so scared! God, I've missed you so much!"

"Hush…" Sherie whispered. "Hush. Just rest."

"I'm so glad I've got you." Christi cried. "I don't know what I'd do if I'd woken up alone. I don't ever want to lose you."

"Hush, just rest."

Christi stilled herself, felt her tears begin to dry. Her heart thundered, not with fear or worry but with love, the love of a friend and the love of a lover, for the pale blonde softness that enveloped her and caressed her and soothed her. "I love you." She said, after a while. "I really do."

"I know." Sherie whispered. "I love you too."

"Don't ever let go of me."

"Hush." Sherie said, and began to run her hands over Christi's abdomen. "Didn't you take your balls out?"

Christi shook her head.

"You have to get them out."

"I can't. My… My ass hurts too much."

"They'll have to come out sooner or later. Sooner would be better."

"Please, don't make me take them out."

"You'll feel better, I promise." Sherie said. She put her hand under Christi's extended knee and lifted, opened her legs and placed her fingers against her anus.

"Ow!" Christi whimpered.

"Is it sore?"

"Stings…" She sobbed. "Please, don't make me…"

"Just push, gently." Sherie said.

"No."

"Come on, Christi, push gently. It'll all be over soon."

Christi whimpered, began to push, but stopped as a terrible cramp swept over her abdomen. She adjusted herself, straightened her back and tried again. She felt her sore anus begin to stretch, whimpered against the pain, was thankful for Sherie's delicate fingers between her legs that steadied the ball as it came free.

"There." Sherie cooed. "Good girl, that's one. Come on, keep pushing."

Christi grunted as she pushed again, felt another big ball descend through her pipe and stretch her anus. Mucus slipped out ahead of it, coating Sherie's fingers.

"I'm sorry." Christi whimpered, closing her eyes as her face burned red.

"Don't be." Sherie said, and planted a kiss on her head. Her coated fingers worked at Christi's hole, working mucus into the skin. "It'll help. Come on, keep pushing."

Christi gave a long groan, pushed again, expelled a second ball.

1...34567...9