Biphobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherie stared back blankly, as if she hadn't understood.

"Damn, how do I say this without sounding weird? I, um… I want… Well, it was the only thing I could think of when we were… Back then. I want you… Us… I want there to be an us. Please, Sherie, don't keep staring at me like that, you know what I'm trying to say, don't you?"

"I'm moving away." Sherie blurted, the words firing from her mouth as if from a machine gun.

Christi said nothing. It was her turn to be blank; she could think of nothing to say.

"I got that job I wanted." Sherie continued, by way of explanation. "I didn't tell anyone I'd applied, in case I didn't get it. I wasn't going to tell anyone until the last day, but… Well, it was going to be my big surprise. This trip was supposed to be my celebration. All those years of studying finally paid off. So, I'll be moving away. I mean, don't be sad, you can still come visit me, in a couple of weeks maybe, once I've settled in, but… Y'know, only as… Well, friends, like we've always been."

Christi nodded. "Just friends." She said flatly, forcing a smile to her wooden lips. "I understand."

"I'm sorry." Sherie went on. "I didn't think you'd want more, I just… Well, I wanted to try it, and we've always been close, and I thought… Well, since I was moving away, and we might not see each other much, it would be a good way to say goodbye. I really didn't think it'd be so important to you, really, I didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry. I really am. I hope we can still be friends?"

1...456789