All Comments on 'Birds, Bees and Booze Ch. 02'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You did it again!

I can't believe the detail in your writing, it's almost as if you were fucking or being blown by your daughter and writing at the same time. Amazing!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Realy great story.

Wife soon to come home and find them, but she will tell them that she knew if she left them alone that they would have sex and she is alright with it and her little girl becoming a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!!

This is undoubtedly one of the best stories ever written on literotica. The love and patience that you demonstrated, the character development, the dialog. I could go on and on. The sex was so tender and pure. On a selfish note sneaking around when mommy is home is very erotic. Also perhaps cait has her first taste of another woman when daddy goes to her after being with mommy..? Thank you. And I look forward to reading more along with all of your work.

islandicislandicover 9 years ago
Good story

one of the best. well written. good characterization and believable story line. but you can't just leave it there. there is the time she came home on a break with the cute blond she shares her dorm room with and catching both mom and dad in the hot tub etc....

islandic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter. There are a few different ways this could turn out, most will disappoint me but a writer has to write where the characters flow. With that said, great story and hope to read the next chapter soon.

~Sarabell~

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter?

Is it coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
next chapter

when is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oops!!

So what about the 'hangover'????

Or just lucky them?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
Yeah, so this small female on her first time drinking...

puts away as much alcohol as an adult who drinks... Half a bottle of wine, something with vodka, two drinks of her own of scotch and part of one of his... And she's not totally out of it for an extended period of time...? As if...

Story is ok though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 3?

Where is chapter 3? This is hot, and I really want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There must be Chapter3!

You must complete the story! What happens? Do they forget to take the morning after pill? does she get pregnant? Does Mom find out and how does she react?

petercumming69petercumming69almost 8 years ago
Great ...

Ambivalence...come on man, this is a fiction story...noticing the booze thing is being picky, to each his own however...the eroticism of the story is awesome.

Look forward to ch. 3...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mom set it up

I'm guessing that mom intended for them to get together. Great story, would really love to see chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Three Part Series??

You Said A Three Part Series??

so far I have only seen a Two part series??

unless my maths is wrong?

one and one is two not three.

good story but definitely need to be finished off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do I get the strange feeling that the mom is in on trying to get her daughter pregnant along with the obgyn and the dad and daughter are too drunk to know that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories