All Comments on 'Birth of a New Sissy Ch. 03'

by AltErik

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mandiejunemandiejuneabout 15 years ago
New Sissy

Love the story of making of Erica and the enslaving of his wife too!!! Love to see a part 4 of the two slaves serving their Master and Erica her Mistress too!!!

royalrogueroyalrogueabout 15 years ago
More please

I'd beg for more of this story like Erica begging for more cock. Please give us a few more chapters. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Well done enjoyed the stimulation and imagery. Quite a storyline. Definitely more of a turn on sexually by being cut short . Trying to imagine what next door neighbours would be thinking and doing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more

lets hear about ericas wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Fitting Ending

I can understand the author's inclination to end this series on a high note. This was a fabulous series and a fitting conclusion. Just right. Congratulations, Erik.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
A Fitting Ending

I can understand the author's inclination to end this series on a high note. This was a fabulous series and a fitting conclusion. Just right. Congratulations, Erik.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it.

please continue it. i can see myself as Erica. very hot.

Dave933Dave933over 14 years ago
Loved it

Excellent stuff; really glad to see the wife being seduced as well - more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Photo

Great photo of a nice plump sissy arse.Wear nylons next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep it going!

Great story! eep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love It

I love your Story, and i really hope you continue the adventures of erica and laura!!! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WILD!

The very best I have read in a long time - PLEASE continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*My Sissy Life

a great story! got hard and stayed that way until the end. Story brings back lots of memories of my married life. I also loved being a sissy and having a master. At first my wife had no idea that I was a long time cock sucker and took it up my ass. Just like the story, at my urging I talked my wife into doing a threesome. My goal was to suck my master's cum out of her pussy. Of course, at the beginning she had no idea of my relationship to the guy chosen to fuck her. When she saw the size of his cock she immediately got hot and ready for it. I guided it into her pussy and watched them fuck. It was very clear that she fully enjoyed his cock and that things would never be the same again. They began talking about what a poor excuse I was for a man and that my best role was to suck him and her to get them ready to fuck and to clean them up after they finished. The results of the first meeting was that he fucked her just about every day and the only thing I got out of it was to do the clean up and jack off. That was fine with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Leave for our imagination ?

Ok, in my imagination Erica is fully feminized with hormones and cosmetic surgery until she becomes a woman no different from Laura, although still keeping her cock. Laura and Erica become like sisters and best friends despite sometimes their jealousy at sharing their master's cock and cum. Jeff moves away from the city with his slut slaves, who leave their jobs and start working full-time as slave maids in Jeff's new mansion, bought with all the money Erica and Laura had in the bank. Today Jeff is seriously thinking of turning them into whores to make him money, something which his slaves are very willing to do, serve their master for all the rest of their slutty lives.

Ahh, and to remember the old days Jeff still plays tennis with Erica and Laura :-D Master wants no sedentary fat sluts !!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 11 years ago
Wonderful scenes from start to finish....

I'm sure that we all have our ideas of how their lives would continue with the two sluts serving their Master and his friends side by side

tp2222tp2222about 11 years ago
the best

Hope you will add another chapter

2011PH2011PHabout 9 years ago
Erika Fulfilled

I imagine this happening to me my boi cunt taken and my mouth to serve my Master!

bluesky496bluesky496about 9 years ago

you cannot leave the story there ,i have to read more ,it turned me on so much, i wish i was erica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's about time!!!!

So many writers finish a story with 'to be continue' and don't!!! Your stories are some of my favorites. They make me wet every time. It's about time you gave us (All your fans) some more... Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomalmost 8 years ago
Excited

Hot. As a cock-loving sisy-bitch, I identified with the sissy-bitch, Erica, and found your Dominant incredibly hot and attractive. There's hunger there that you capture in the sissy-bitch quite well. Cock can dominate a sissy's life.

slavesindeeslavesindeealmost 8 years ago
me next

i so want to be erica

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one of the best on Literotica

This story (the 3 chapters) is one of the best if not the absolute best on Literotica. I loved the 1st two chapters but this one really turned me on. I fantasize all the time about my wife getting fucked by my master (yes, I'm a CD who serves a master like Jeff with a big cock). When she licked her pussy juices from her fingers it made me so hard. Watching her suck my master's big cock and get fucked by him is something I really want to make happen. The differences with me and my master compared to your story is (1) my master fucks my man-pussy, not a dildo, and I love his real cock so much - both in my mouth and in my ass; and (2) I dress for my master in more than just panties - I have black fishnet nylons, sexy panties, lacy bra & a sexy teddy. Please tell more CD stories and hopefully there'll be more clothes for the sub sissy -- just like me !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
made me hard!!!

love it! I am a cross dresser and I would love to be in eric's place in this story. I would love to be forced to suck cock while I am dressed like a little girl and then be forced to watch my wife service him too! keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looking for more to cum

I'm a cross dresser and It's been 8 years and we are all waiting to hear about Erica again. Is she now a transvestite, Has she had many lovers? Please don't keep us waiting any longer.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 7 years ago
I understand your desire

to leave something to our imagination, but it would have been nice to have a chapter or at least a paragraph or two with Laura's reaction.

I enjoyed the story a great deal.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Look

There is nothing like dressing in womens clothes and taking cock balls deep in my ass.Feeling his cock sliding in and out and filling my ass with his cum.Only one thing better is sucking cock deep throat.Feeling his soft cock growing harder as he pushes it deeper down my throat.And feeling his cock shooting his load of cum sliding down me throat and filling my mouth.He stops by a couple times a week to fuck me and to suck his cock.Some times he brings a friend or two to work me over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow - robb

robjohns1000@gmail.com

kellijane001kellijane001about 2 years ago

i love this story - the idea that we both are taken like this - to serve. so hot. he had me wanting to kneel for him.

kelli

senior69senior693 months ago

Good story but weird ending. He never comes back and they die? He comes back and lets them loose?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltErik@AltErik
I'm bisexual, but with only a few M/M encounters but LOTS of submissive/sissy fantasies. Regularly wear panties. Like to share fantasies, chat, read and write stories. All my stories represent some part of my lush fantasy life. I love to get feedback!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES