Birth of a New Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltErik
AltErik
324 Followers

It was at that moment that I realized I could hear something upstairs. I paused in my slow sucking on the dildo, but didn't stop. I realized at that moment that I really was a well trained sissy. Though I was curious about the sound, I didn't want to disobey my . . . master's instructions. I was told to suck my "lover" and watch the video till it was over. The video of my wife giving herself to my (our?) master.

The video continued as he pounded Laura like a porn star. I saw her go rigid as she came hard moaning and whimpering while Jeff continued to pound her without pause. As he was obviously getting close, he leaned forward and grabbed her wrists. He pulled them back and held them crossed against the small of her back as he began taking long, hammering strokes into her abused, spasming cunt. Her face was now resting on the floor, her mouth open in a constant moan. I could see saliva pooling on the floor as she rode another wave of pleasure.

"Take my cock, slut!" He yelled as he bottomed out again. "Get ready for your Master's cum. I'm gonna fill your cunt with so much cum you'll feel it running out for a week."

"Mmmm. Uh-huh, fill me. Pump me fulllllll! God this feels soooooo goood!" She sounded like a little girl begging for her treat.

"Of course it feels good! Nothing will ever feel as good to you as my cock filling your fat, swampy cunt! This is your new function in life. To offer your worthless cunt for my use."

"Oh GOD, yesssssss . . . anything you want . . . anytime you want. Use me, please!"

"What about your sissy husband?"

"What about him?" She replied in a daze. She hadn't noted the 'sissy' part yet.

"You did know your husband was a cock-sucking sissy, didn't you?" He had slowed his strokes to hold off cumming yet.

My heart was pounding. What was Laura going to say? How would she react? Obviously she wouldn't have any moral high ground after this performance.

"What do you mean? What are you saying?" She was still in a sexual fog, but she was obviously confused.

"I'm saying that your husband has already pledged his devotion to the very same cock that is now filling your needy fuck-hole." He laughed as he slid completely inside Laura's pussy, grabbed her hips and held himself motionless inside her. He leaned over her back and bit her neck roughly making her grunt. "Remember when Eric and I first played tennis? I had your straight-laced hubby on his knees slobbering on my shaft that first day."

I watched my wife taking this in. After a moment of silence I saw her try to rock his dick inside her but he held her tight. "He . . . he sucked your . . . cock?"

"Yes. He offered up his mouth as enthusiastically as you did your puss. Does it make you hot to imagine Eric nursing on my cock?" His hips rocked just enough to draw out a sigh then stopped. "Drool down his chin as he deep throats me. Moaning like a high school slut?" Another rock of his hips. "Well? Would you like to see your sissy hubby sucking your juices off my cock?" Rock. "To sit on his face and feed him my cum from your abused cunt?" A quick, hard, short thrust, then still.

"Oh! Mmm . . . Yes. I've never thought . . . yessss. Thinking of Eric like that . . . worshiping the same cock that's inside me . . . is soooooo hot. I'm so close, so close . . . let me cummm." She said closing her eyes and rocking her body in a desperate attempt to make his cock move inside her again. When she realized he wasn't going to let her she began to plead. "Please, please, please fuck me some more. I'm so close to cuming!"

"Of course you are. My cock owns your luscious little body now. Your cunt is mine." He rubbed his hand over her dripping snatch making her whimper. "Your mouth is mine." His slimy hand slid over her mouth, smearing her juices over her nose and lips, then slid three fingers fully inside her mouth. She automatically started sucking on them. After a few seconds he pulled them out and ran his fingers over her pussy again. He brought his hand back up, again slick with her juices, then slid his slimy fingers up and down the crack of her ass, then I saw her stiffen and grunt as he slipped his thumb into her virgin ass. "Soon your nice plump, fuck-able ass will belong to me too." He began to saw his thumb in and out of her butt.

Then without warning he pulled all the way out of her snatch and left her on the floor with her ass still pointing high in the air. "Noooo!" She whimpered and started to move.

"Freeze, slut! If you ever want my dick inside you again, you will stay perfectly still." He then walked out of frame. A few seconds later the view reoriented on Laura's round ass and then zoomed in. Her pussy was all red and puffy and still gaped open at least an inch or more. Her thighs glistened with her juices. After a moment longer the picture went dark.

Then a voice boomed from upstairs. "Get your sissy ass up here now, Erica! And you better not stop sucking your lover either!!"

I stood up, one hand keeping the dildo in my mouth and started up the stairs. I felt like I was climbing into a new world. I had just watched my dear wife give herself freely to another man. This should have made me furious. And while I did feel pangs of jealousy, I couldn't help the lust it also awoke. My exposed clitty throbbed, as hard as it has ever been. More so than any time before, I knew I was just a sissy cock-sucker. And with each step I was walking away from my male self. I approached the bedroom where I could hear noises. As I stepped into the room, realistic dildo filling my mouth, I stopped and stared at the scene.

The noises I heard had been from Laura. She was gagged with a dildo, like mine, secured with a strap around her head. It was balls-deep in her mouth which meant several inches down her throat. Drool dribbled out of the corners of her mouth as she made muffled moans. She was blind-folded and had headphones on. She was hanging suspended in a "swing" of nylon straps, face down about three feet off the floor. Her legs were folded up against her stomach as if she was squatting, and spread to allow easy access to either of her holes. From my angle I could tell both had been well used as they gaped open and both dribbled cum in long strings to a mat on the floor.

What really surprised me was that Jeff was not alone. There were two young guys, one black and one white, just getting dressed. They couldn't have been over 20. I saw enough of their bodies to tell they were both well endowed. They ignored me till they were dressed and as they walked out the black kid fixed me with a stare and called back to Jeff.

"Let us know if the slut needs her twat stuffed again. A horny bitch like that shouldn't have to suffer just cause her hubby's a sissy." Then he walked out.

I turned to see Jeff standing there watching me with a smile on his face. He reached over and flicked a finger across Laura's clit. She jerked in her sling and moaned around the dildo. He chuckled and motioned me over. Without a word he then had me get on my knees between Laura's spread knees. He slipped a pair of headphones over my head and pulled the dildo from my mouth. Then secured my hands behind my back. I couldn't stop staring at her pussy and ass. I realized that she was also shaved smooth now. The skin all around her crotch had a sheen of cum and both holes were distended. Only inches from her abused body, the smell of spunk was almost overpowering.

Then I felt my knees being spread. This lowered my ass until I felt the tip of the dildo press against my boy-cunt. It was obviously lubed but hurt a little as he pushed me down on it. After a brief resistance my cunt opened and accepted the fat head. Then with only a brief pause he impaled me completely. I closed my eyes and sighed as I felt every inch slither inside me. When I opened my eyes again he had readjusted Laura's sling to bring her crotch level with my face again.

"Do what comes naturally, Erica." He whispered to me, then he turned on the headphones and walked out.

I leaned forward and began to slurp at the strands of semen oozing from my wife's stretched holes. Clamping my mouth to her ass I began lapping it clean, before moving on. Her body shivered and began to respond to my tongue as it slithered inside her in search of more creamy jizz. At the same time I began to slowly fuck my "lover". All the while, my head was filled with the sounds of sex and a steady background chant.

"I am nothing but a cum slut. I live to be filled by hard cock. To be pumped full of thick, creamy cum. I was born to service cock. I am nothing but a cum slut. I live to be filled by hard cock. To be pumped full of thick, creamy cum. I was born to service cock. . . "

I came hard, spasming and moaning into my wife's well fucked, cum dripping slit.

"I am nothing but a cum slut. I live to be filled by hard cock. To be pumped full of thick, creamy cum. I was born to service cock. I am nothing but a cum slut. I live to be filled by hard cock. To be pumped full of thick, creamy cum. I was born to service cock. . . "

-- The End . . . Probably.

Note from the Author: I realize there are many possible adventures for Erica and Laura to embark on, but I didn't want to just run it into the ground. I kinda like leaving a little for the imagination! Doesn't mean I won't revisit at some point, but it might be a while. Do feel free to enlighten me on your plan for these frisky slaves!

************

This story is copyrighted by the author. You may post it on other boards, but it must be posted in full, with all headers and credit given to the author. Don't mind dissemination, as long as I get any fan/hate mail for my work! :-)

AltErik
AltErik
324 Followers
12