Birthday

Story Info
She provides a birthday surprise for husband.
3.1k words
4.01
82.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill hated birthdays. It wasn’t the getting older that bothered him, but he wasn’t a big fan of surprises, and the last couple of weeks, his wife Jenny had been hinting that she had a surprise for him on his birthday.

All attempts to get more information from her just resulted in a devious little smile and quick kiss. To make matters worse, she had been totally unreceptive to sex the last week and a half. He had avoided masturbating, figuring that if nothing else, he would get to fuck her on his birthday.

As luck would have it, his birthday fell on a Friday, so he ended up having to work all day. He had tried to get Tina, his wife’s friend, to tell him something, but she pleaded ignorance, saying that she and her husband Dave had made plans to go to a play that night and didn’t think Jenny had anything big planned.

As he drove home, he racked his brain, trying to think of what it was she was planning. He braced himself for some sort of surprise party as he unlocked the door and stepped through.

But rather then a bunch of people milling about, he found the house remarkably quiet. As he started down the hallway, Jenny appeared around the corner, wearing a sexy little sundress he hadn’t seen before.

“Hi honey, how was your day?” she asked as she smiled at him.

She came up and kissed him. “Fine thanks. Where are the boys?”

“Actually, my Mom picked them up today. They are spending the weekend with them. I thought it would be nice to have some alone time.”

“Really? Wow. Are you sure they will be OK?”

She chuckled. “They will be fine.”

She took his hand and led him towards the kitchen. As he cleared the hallway, he saw a women he didn’t recognize sitting the family room chair, watching TV.

When she heard them, she stood up and walked over.

“Bill, this is Sarah. She and I were good friends in college. She left before you showed up. We have been emailing each other for the last couple of weeks and decided it would be nice if she came for a visit.”

Bill put on his best smile and shook her hand. She was about Jenny’s height, and had a similar build. Her skin was a little darker, Italian maybe, and her hair was a dark brown. Oddly enough, she was wearing the exact same dress Jenny was. He then noticed that neither of them was wearing socks or shoes. He had to admit, they both looked pretty good.

“Nice to meet you Bill. Jenny has told me all about you.” The two girls looked at each other and smiled.

This wasn’t quite turning out the way he had hoped. With the kids gone, he figured he was in for a night of wild sex. Instead, he would be entertaining a stranger. Oh well.

“Nice to meet you too Sarah. What’s with the dresses?”

They just laughed. “Quite a coincidence, huh?” Jenny said.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

Bill excused himself and went upstairs to change out of his suit. When he came back down, the ladies were setting the table. He could smell roasted chicken in the over, his favorite.

They had a pleasant dinner and after cleaning up, went downstairs. Bill sat down in front of his computer and loaded up his latest game as Jenny and Sarah sat on the couch and started talking.

As usual, time slipped by pretty quickly as he played. Around 8pm, Sarah said she was heading upstairs to get a shower and go to bed. She was tired from her drive.

Jenny took her upstairs and after about 15 minutes, came back down.

“Hey hon. A shower sounds nice. Care to join me for one?”

This was sounding a little better. Thoughts of their guest exited his mind as he followed Jenny upstairs. Her legs and feet transfixed him as the dress flowed around her.

They passed the guest bath and heard the shower running. Jenny closed the door behind them, and took off her dress. No sexy underwear, but she looked good just the same.

The master shower was small, but it just served to press their bodies together as they washed. However, any attempt Bill made at getting frisky was met with kind refusal.

They toweled off and went back into the bedroom. He hadn’t noticed before, but the rocking chair had been moved to the other side of the room, facing their large bed. Jenny stood before him, still naked.

“Go over and sit in the chair,” she said. He looked at her for a moment, but decided to play along. He sat down in the chair and she came over to stand in front of him.

“Here’s the deal. I’m going to put this blindfold on you. You have to sit in the chair with the blindfold on until I tell you to take it off. Most important, you can’t get up from the chair or say anything until I say so, no matter what. If you do, then the whole things stops and we go to bed. Understand?”

Bill’s curiosity was really peaked now. “Ok. I guess you’re the boss.”

She stepped behind him and tied the blindfold around his eyes. “I’m really serious now. If you get up before I say so, you’ll regret it.”

“Ok, I got it. I’ll sit here until you say otherwise.”

“Good boy.” She patted him on the head and moved off.

He couldn’t see anything now, but he heard her moving around the room. The light switch flicked off, and he heard the lighter going. She was obviously lighting several candles.

Then some music started to play, louder then usual. He figured that since the kids were gone, they didn’t have to worry about waking them, so they could play the music as load as they wanted. Unfortunately, the stereo was placed right next to him. So he was now not only blind, but couldn’t hear very well either.

He sat there for a few minutes, trying to make out what she was doing.

Then he heard her voice. “Reach up and take off the blindfold, but DO NOT get up and don’t say a word. I really mean it.”

“Yeah, I get the point,” he responded as he removed the blindfold, anxious to see what she had in store.

What he saw before him was so totally unexpected, that he couldn’t do anything but sit and stare, unable to speak.

Still naked, Jenny was sitting on the bed, facing him. Next to her sat Sarah, also completely naked. In the candlelight, the two women looked incredible, their skin glowing. Sarah’s breasts where as big as Jenny’s and they both had their hair pulled back.


He was about to ask what was going on when he remembered her instructions and caught himself. Without saying another word, the two girls turned towards each other and began to kiss.

Bill’s cock immediately began to grow hard. He hadn’t seen another girl naked since marrying his wife. And to see her kissing a girl was strange and incredible. Several thoughts whirled through his head all at once. He was aroused, but also a little jealous. Sure, it was another girl, but Jenny was kissing another person. It didn’t take him long however to put his trust in her. She obviously had been planning this, so he decided to just go with the flow.

Jenny and Sarah continued to kiss, just the lips at first, but then they put their arms around each other and opened their mouths. From his angle, he could see their tongues darting back and forth, exploring each other. At about the same moment, both girls spread their legs slightly, exposing two beautiful pussies to him. They were both cleanly shaven, with just light covering of hair on the top.

He wished he had two sets of eyes, but instead just kept looking back and forth between their legs. Tearing his gaze away, he noticed that they had each started touching each other’s breasts, alternately squeezing and pinching the nipples.

He could tell that this was turning them both on. After a few minutes, both of their pussies began to swell, the lips slowly coming apart as blood rushed in, and he could see the first hints of wetness glistening in the candlelight.

They had quickly become oblivious to his presence; they moved themselves up onto the bed, and laid down facing each other, still kissing as their hands wandered over their bodies.

Bill watched as Jenny parted her legs and Sarah moved her hand down, brushing up against her pussy. Jenny did the same, and soon, the two girls were rubbing each other’s pussies. Bill was mesmerized, watching their fingers moving, finally sliding in and out.

They were really in sync, and after a few minutes of rubbing, Sarah whispered something Bill couldn’t make out. Jenny lay down on her back, and Sarah climbed over her, into the 69 position. She settled in on top of his wife and was soon sticking out her tongue and licking at Jenny’s pussy. From this angle, Bill couldn’t see what Jenny was doing, but judging by the intense look on Sarah’s face, he knew it must feel good.

Bill’s cock was as hard as it had ever been, and it stood out, twitching in front of him. He didn’t dare touch it, for fear of coming immediately. He wanted to enjoy this show for as long as it lasted.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, it didn’t last long. Both girls began to suck at each other faster, their hips bucking up and down, moans coming out as soft hums around the pussy surrounding their mouths.

And then they started to cum. Jenny started first, her body tensing and her hips left the bed in convulsions. Sarah started seconds later. They both orgasmed long and hard before settling down. Sarah rolled off Jenny and turned around to lie next to her. They kissed each other gently, and relaxed in the after glow.

By this point, Bill was about to go crazy. His cock was bursting at the seams as he sat staring at Jenny’s open legs, the juices of her orgasm wetting her pussy. Every fiber of his body wanted to launch out the chair and bury himself inside of her.

They laid there, motionless, torturing him. Then they moved apart, lying on either side of the bed.

Jenny turned towards Bill. “Why don’t you come over here and lie down.” She patted the bed between her and Sarah. “But still no talking.” This didn’t concern him much since the last thing on his mind was speaking.

Exercising as much restraint as he could, and trying not to seem too eager, he stood up and walked over the bed, crawling between them and laying over on his back.

Judging by the way they started touching him at the same time, he figured they must have discussed this earlier. Regardless, he was now reaping the benefits of his surprise in full.

Both Sarah and Jenny leaned over him, planting soft kisses on his face and neck as their hands rubbed his chest. He was thankful that they hadn’t gone straight for his cock, as he probably would have cum right then and there.

Instead, their gentle touch gave him a few minutes to relax and he did his best to let the built up sexual energy ease from his body as much as possible. He wasn’t about to ruin this incredible experience by finishing early.

Jenny leaned down and began kissing him and he felt Sarah’s mouth as it began to lick and suck at his nipple. Bill had to admit that the very thought of what was happening was incredibly erotic, never mind the wonderful sensations he was feeling. He refrained from reaching out to either of them, still unsure of exactly how to handle himself. After what he had just seen, he didn’t think Jenny would mind seeing him pawing at Sarah, but still, it felt weird.

As if she was reading his mind, Jenny reached out and took one of his hands, placing it on her breast. The soft flesh felt wonderful, and her nipple was still hard. Still kissing him, she took his other hand and placed it onto Sarah’s breast. It was at that moment that the full impact of what he was experiencing hit him. Here he was, in bed with two incredibly sexy women, one his wife, the other a girl he had never met before. He held a breast in each hand, one from each of them. The fact that Jenny had initiated the whole thing made him realize that she wanted him to enjoy himself, so he let go of his uncertainly, and began to do his best to pleasure these incredible creatures.

Their breasts fell the same to his touch. Both firm, full, round, and incredibly soft. He began to tweak the nipples, brushing his fingers across them and occasionally giving them a squeeze.

Both girls moved their faces next to his and began licking and sucking at his ears as they each placed a hand on his nipples. Having both ears treated like this was amazing! It was as if electric shocks were streaming through his entire form, leaving him breathless.

Bill was quickly growing restless, so he slid his hands down lower along their bodies, seeking out their pussies, which he knew would still be wet and open. Both girls parted their legs wide, giving him the access he wanted.

Even though they had both just orgasmed a few minutes before, the eroticism of the moment must have still been getting to them because they both moaned softly when his fingers found their clits and started to rub.

After a few minutes, they moved away from him, causing their pussies to be out of reach. He was briefly disappointed until he realized that they had positioned their faces on either side of his penis.

Bill put his arms over his head and closed his eyes as two mouths began to work over his cock. He felt Jenny slide over his head and down his shaft, sucking him into her mouth as Sarah reached out her tongue to lick his balls and fondle them in one hand.

The feeling, like everything else this night, was incredible. Two pairs of soft, wet lips covering his cock and balls, two hands working in unison. He knew it wouldn’t be long before he would cum, and he wasn’t about to let it end this way.

Without saying a word, he reached down and stopped their movements, looking each one of them in the eyes. They understood what he wanted. He hopped off the bed to give them enough room to lie down next to each other. He watched as their legs came open, the middle legs crossing over each other. Both girls just looked at him and smiled.

Smiling himself, he crawled back onto the bed, between the milky white legs of his wife. He positioned himself over her and slid into her still wet and swollen pussy. As he fucked her, he sat up on his butt, freeing his hands. With one he reached down and began to rub Jenny’s hard clit, causing her to moan and close her eyes. With his other hand he reached over and started rubbing Sarah’s pussy causing a similar reaction.

He felt a rush of power as he looked down and saw these two women before him. Knowing he was pleasuring both of them at the same was a great feeling. He paced himself so that he could fuck until he was ready to cum. After few minutes, Jenny started to work up to her second orgasm, finally bursting loose with a shudder. Bill relished the feeling of her pussy flexing around his cock, and smiled as he watched her face contort with pleasure.

He slowed his strokes and then stopped, still gently stroking Sarah’s clit, keeping her ready. Then he lifted himself off of Jenny, and climbed over between Sarah’s legs. Just as he had done with Jenny, he held himself over her and slid into her pussy, pushing in as deep as he could go and then resting there for a minute.

Jenny sat up and leaned over to him, kissing and licking his ear, urging him on. He began to fuck Sarah with long strokes at first, before sitting back to give her the same treatment he had given his wife. Sarah was already close to cumming and after only a minute of having his cock thrusting in and out of her, along with his thumb rubbing hard against her clit, she came, shuddering and flexing much like Jenny had.

He stopped, giving her a chance to rest, and then began fucking her again in earnest. Sarah put her arms over her head and spread her legs wide, causing his cock to slide in as deep as he could get it. He started to feel his body taking over, the animal part of his nature pushing him on, longing for the orgasm he needed so desperately.

He turned his head and began kissing Jenny, their tongues darting back and forth in a fit of passion. He quickly pulled out of Sarah, grabbed Jenny by the shoulders and pushed her down onto her back. He rammed his cock into her and fucked as fast as he could, forcing his orgasm to the surface.

Jenny wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deep as he started to cum. Bill’s entire body became stiff, and legs started to push forward, trying to get his cock in even deeper. He could feel the cum pouring out of him into her pussy. It was an intense and long orgasm, and when he finished, he could do nothing more then collapse, rolling off of Jenny onto the bed.

He was so worn out, that after a few minutes, he simply passed out into a deep sleep for the rest of night.

When he awoke the next morning, the clock read 10:30am. He had slept for almost 12 hours. He was a little sore, having really pushed himself last night.

He took a quick shower and was greeted by Jenny and Sarah downstairs. They talked and laughed about the night before. They all felt great.

Bill didn’t quite know what to expect, but with a another day and half in front them, he knew some more adventures were on the way.