Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to the bedroom and lay down, thinking. My hand found its way to my dripping pussy, I put a finger in and brought it to my lips and licked it clean. Eventually I fell asleep, but not before reaching the following conclusion. I was an adult, my brother was an adult and I was on the pill so I couldn't get pregnant. What was the problem? I decided there wasn't one. We were all consenting adults.

The next morning my Mom called. I was suddenly afraid that Tom let something slip. I didn't tell him not to tell anyone, I thought it was obvious. I was relieved when she said, "Tom told us that you gave him some beers last night for his birthday. You know that he isn't 21 and not old enough to drink. You should have at least used some common sense and had him sleep over instead of letting him drive home drunk. What were you thinking?"

I almost burst out laughing. I grinned, thinking about what would happen as I said, "From now on if I ever give him something to drink, I'll make sure he sleeps over." I hung up and I began to plan for my brother's next visit.

12