All Comments on 'Birthday Gift to Remember'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
photoman001photoman001over 12 years ago
Very good

Very good story. Flowed nicely. One mistake in the final paragraph. The term is "sordid tale" not sorted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE THIS SHE DESERVE A BABY FROM BRO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tween?

Tween is NOT between 19 and 20. Tween is another term for pre-teen...as in, not a teenager yet. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=tween

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So hot and arousing !! Please add some details to brother and sister and lets see how far their sex together will go. A new chapter possibly about how " little brother " bangs his sister " and gives her what she needs like clock work. She just loves his big cock and cum and vicsa - versa !!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Repeat

Published earlier as Tequila Sunrise

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PERFECT

HOT ,dirty and perfect for a quick release!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sister

Is a worthless whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just noticed this and it is not ll that important but to the anonymous about the meaning of tween that is the modern/common use of the word but J.R.R. Tolkien used the term "tween" in The Lord of the Rings in reference to hobbits between the age of 20 and 30. In any search engine type "tween Tolkien" to find several references (or read Fellowship of the Ring)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...