Birthday Hot Tub Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! I need to feel you both now!" Beth moaned over the bubbling water. Jumping to her feet, she stood up in the middle of the hot tub, her breasts silky and glistening from the water, nipples hard and protruding. She hooked her thumbs inside her bikini bottom, quickly pulling the thin fabric down her legs and stepping out of it, tossing it onto the patio next to her top. Both Sandy and Linda stopped their movements to enjoy the view of Beth's nakedness. Standing with her legs apart, both they admired her smooth, puffy pussy lips as they glistened with wetness. Beth's hand dropped to her mound and began to rub her palm over it, as she walked slowly toward Sandy.

Beth reached over to Linda, her long fingers trailing over the younger girl's right breast, tracing small circles over her nipple. Sandy's tongue was tracing its own circle on Linda's left breast. Linda leaned back, a moan escaping her lips. She closed her eyes. She had fantasized about this moment, but this was better than even her thoughts would allow.

Sandy closed her mouth over Linda's breast, taking her small nub between her teeth. Beth leaned in, kissing Linda on the lips, their tongues touching, then pressing together. She continued to run her hands over Linda's chest and down her flat tummy. Linda moaned again when she felt Beth's fingers tracing around her inner thighs. Sucking on her tongue, Linda pressed her hips forward, giving her encouragement. Beth inched up toward her bikini bottom, her fingers tracing around the cloth covering her crotch.

Linda barely noticed that Sandy had backed away, now sitting on the edge of the tub, watching the two younger girls exploring each others' bodies. Sandy had her own hand between her legs, absently rubbing her pussy lips through the thin fabric of her swim suit. Her other hand caressed her large breasts, alternatively squeezing one and pinching a nipple between her fingers. She was proud of her girls, happy that they were enjoying each other.

Then, her concentration on the action was interrupted when she heard the doorbell ringing inside the house. She climbed out of the tub onto the patio, throwing a sarong over her bare shoulders. Glancing back at the girls, she smiled, realizing they hadn't heard a thing, and didn't even notice that she had got out. Leaving them to their enjoyment, she dashed into the house and across the floor, leaving wet footprints in her wake.

As she opened the door, Woody's breath suddenly seemed to suck away from his lips. His first meeting in person with Sandy and here was a vision of a woman. The sarong clung to her wet breasts, effectively making it see-through, her nipples clearly large and excited. Sandy's hair was wet on the ends, but her exquisite makeup and broad smile accentuated her beauty.

"Woody!" she pulled the man into her house with strength that surprised him. She gave him a big bear hug. "Welcome to my home, finally!"

"It's so nice to finally see you in person!" Woody squeezed her body to his. He realized that his shirt was now soaking wet too. "Am I late?"

"Ha ha no, we're just getting started." A broad smile crossed her face. "Come on in, let's have a drink. Beth and Linda are outside." Sandy poured Woody a glass of wine and the two sat at the counter. Woody could barely understand Sandy's words as he couldn't stop gazing over her body, starting at those luscious breasts and prominent nipples. The sarong slipped open as she sat on the stool, enough that he could see up her smooth thighs and the bottom of her two-piece swim suit. Glancing back up to her breasts, which in his mind, were just asking to be sucked.

"Like what you see big guy?" Sandy caught him as their eyes finally met again. Woody discretely arranged his stiffening cock as he sat on the stool next to Sandy. Their knees were inches apart. Woody reached over, placing his warm palm on Sandy's creamy thigh. Sandy felt the tingle go through her body. She was still turned on from her fun with Linda and Beth, so her body was reacting to any stimulation now.

"Very much so. You are a beautiful woman, hon. But I've said that before," Woody's smile was radiant.

"Oh I know you say that to all the girls!"

"Only that ones that turn me on like you do!" Woody leaned toward Sandy, his hand still on her thigh, and kissed her. Sandy's eyes closed as she opened her mouth, letting Woody's tongue dance over her lips.

"Should we go join the girls?" Sandy whispered into Woody's ear.

Woody stood up, his body close to Sandy's. Slowly, Sandy placed her feet on the floor, and leaning into him, her curvaceous body sliding up close to his, she stood. Being shorter by about six inches, Sandy raised her face upward. Woody leaned down to kiss her, his arms around her waist, as he pulled her even closer. She felt his bulge, which was now beginning to show, pressing into her stomach.

"I have one rule in my hot tub, you know," her voice was sultry, sexy.

"Oh, what's that?"

"No clothing." She lifted the shirt over Woody's head and tossed it aside. Her hands ran over his chest, curling the red hairs with her fingers and scraping her newly manicured nails over his chest. At the same time, Woody lifted the open sarong from Sandy's shoulders, letting it fall to the floor behind her. They were close, her bare breasts pressing into his chest. His hands moved down her back to her waist, and he pressed his large hand inside her suit to caress her bare ass.

"Don't break your own rule," he whispered into her ear.

Smirking, she took a few steps back away from him. With a huge smile, eyes locked on his, she caressed her naked breasts, dropping her hands down her stomach, stopping on the waistband of her bikini bottom, she slowly slid the fabric down to the floor, stepping forward and leaving them behind her.

Woody's breath again left his lungs. She was beautiful, her shaved smooth, tanned, voluptuous body on display for him. Her brilliant smile made it clear that she enjoyed his reaction. She took another step toward him, moving her open hand lower to Woody's thigh. Rubbing it over his bulge, she stopped to caress his hardening cock through the cargo shorts. She reached for the button, quickly loosening it and sliding down the zipper. Quickly, the shorts fell. Woody stood in his boxers in front of the naked woman, cock stiffly almost poking through the thin fabric.

Sandy grabbed his erection in her palm, and led him by it toward the patio door. As Woody obediently followed, he was witness to the scene that Sandy had left a few minutes earlier. Beth and Linda were sitting side by side, arms around each other, kissing softly as they caressed each others' bodies.

"I brought a present, girls," Sandy purred. Both Beth and Linda looked up quickly. A big smile crossed Beth's face as she glided over to the edge of the jacuzzi where Woody and Sandy stood. Her bare ass poked above the water as she reached the edge.

"Woody! We started without you!"

"I see that," Woody smiled. "Are you having fun already, Beth?"

"Yeah, for sure. Come on in! There's plenty of room. Do you know Linda?"

"Hi Linda. Glad to meet you." Sandy still had her hand on his erection through his boxers.

"Hi Woody, I've heard a lot about you!" Linda was relaxed but still excited from her playtime with Beth and Sandy. She sat upright in the corner seat, and Woody could see her small breasts. She looked even younger than in the pictures. Sandy give his cock a quick stroke and winked.

Beth was leaning over the edge watching Sandy's actions, her breasts pressed against the edge. "Whatcha got there Sandy?"

"Our new toy, hon!" With that, Sandy pulled down on Woody's boxers, leaving him naked on the patio. Leaving him standing there, she grabbed a lighter and began lighting the candles she had placed earlier. Now dark outside, she flipped off the patio lights, leaving the area in the soft light of the candles. She then climbed over the edge into the tub, Woody's eyes on her curvy body. He noticed that Beth was watching her too. "Come on, big boy."

12