All Comments on 'Birthday Night Out'

by wldhrs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
changed forever?

yeah, they've now both got a STD.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 13 years ago
slightly disappointed

Loved the story. Slightly disappointed her brother didn't get her anal cherry or get his cherry busted. Hope you write more.

rock6752rock6752about 12 years ago
Was that possibly .........

a big family set at the theater? Maybe mom and dad helped their son plan everything.

Either way, please tell more about how their lives have changed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
was there any truth to this story

Was this a true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn faggot writers !

This gutless perversion is got to stop ! "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Public slut ignoring her shit brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate.

Growing up we heard rumors of an X- rated drive in movie about 30 miles north of us. When we were old enough to drive we took a road trip and found it. However we were still too young to get in. When I turned 18 I wanted to go but was too embarrassed to ask one of my friends. I asked my twin brother to go, just to see what it was like. Needless to say we both got nor my and we both masturbated. We went back the next weekend and we masturbated each other. The third time we gave each other oral. The fourth time was the night we took each other's virginity. We had taken out parent large Chevy Suburban and were able to stretch out. We fucked three times that night. All summer long we would blow off our friends and then fuck each other silly at the drive in. The following year we introduced a girlfriend of mine to our fun. From then on all three of us would fuck and suck the night away.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful find here. 200k views and well deserved.

EtmangoEtmangoover 2 years ago

Superb story, really well crafted, very hot and horny as hell.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Very hot! You should write a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous