All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise Ch. 03'

by Daringtotry

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
How much fun would that be.

I thererly enjoyed your suprise, I thought another man might be more to your delights. How very fine it was to discover a well equiped woman to work you to new sexual highs. I want to buy some of this lacy lingerie you admired, its so very much like a wraped gift cut to fit with perfection.

The darkside of me wanted Mark to be including his misstress to your night of passion. Perhaps you noticed his easy communication (?)with her. As well as her light hearted giggles while she enjoyed his oral talents. Well that would of been the suprise party.

Would you be 'daringtotry' a few new story to widen my senses, along with my eyes and spirit ?

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
OH FUCK- DUDE

Well a compliment then on some sensual writing, I like to guess women or man writing the story, when your tag is of a generic nature. I guessed woman and tried a hopefully subtle hitting on you, comment. Dont take it the wrong way.

You might better appreciate the dark twist I thought to apply to your story. Thanks again for a good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous