Birthday Surprise for Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You continue to push into me, harder and faster and I can feel my body ready to explode. You whisper to me that you want me to come for you and thrust harder and faster. You grab my other leg and put it over your other shoulder, almost folding me in half as you continue with your assault. My body is screaming for you to finish me and my mouth joins in.

I call out your name, begging for you to make me come and you strive harder towards your goal. You move in and out of me as my body shifts against you and my legs press against your chest and shoulders. I grab on to your arms, screaming your name again and again as my orgasm takes over my body.

Every part of me is shaking as you start to slow while I regain myself. You're still inside of me and hard as ever, but you know that I need a moment before I can continue. You move my legs and lean down to kiss me again. You then turn me over, not even slipping out during the transition and pull me up onto my knees.

You grab on to my hips as my hands bury into the bed, bracing myself. You push into me hard and fast, allowing me to feel every inch of you again. I'm so close again, I can't even believe it. Your body moves with mine like two dancers, moving in unity. Your cock is pushing into me as my hands push into the bed. The slick sheets make it difficult to hold myself up, but I'm somehow managing.

Your hands pull me against you over and over and my insides are in so much delight, I can't even imagine feeling more satisfied. The feeling of your skin, your hardness, the sweat dripping along my body, is all intensified. You continue to pull and thrust in quick, hard motions. My insides start to twitch and I can feel you getting close. I try to fight against it as much as I can, holding out for you so we can come together.

You start to moan and tell me how amazing I feel against you. You push harder still and suddenly my world explodes before my eyes. I'm crying out again and I hear you moaning even louder as you come inside of me. You slow and then stop as you pull out of me.

You fall off to the side of me and pull me down against you. You hold me close and kiss me again and again. You tell me how incredible I have made your birthday for you as you hold me and cover me in kisses. I nestle my head against you and intertwine my legs in yours as we drift off into the sexual afterglow.

12