Tell Me What You Want Kitten

Story Info
Tell me what you want kitten he growled then marked me.
1.5k words
4.65
2.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you need, kitten " he whispered roughly in my ear. Before tugging my ear lobe in to his mouth and nibbling on it. Chills ran from head to toe my legs quivered and I arched back feeling my ass hit the wall through my short tight shorts that hugged the ass I spent hours growing at the gym.

I had texted this man I just started dating earlier in the day saying that I was overwhelmed and would be in hobbit mode. Mia for a few days until I had enough energy to socialize again. He responded within a minute saying he understood and would bring me food at 8 so that I had one less thing to worry about. I had never had anyone so fully grasp what I needed in that moment and it made me feel so cared for. And consequently, incredible horny.

I wanted him to pin me to this wall. Tease me. Edge me. Fuck me. Suck on nipples. Be so lost in devouring each other that by the time we came to our senses we would have fucked the entire night away.

But I froze. He was so tall, so big, so sexy. I could feel his erection pulse against my stomach as he leaned over me. He took another step towards me and pushed me against the wall cradling my head and neck and forcing me to look at his eyes.

"Kitten," he said lowly as his pointer finger traced down my jawn line and began tracing my lips. The slow teasing movement was agonizing. I have no patience I couldn't help myself I leaned in and sucked his finger in to my mouth drawing it all the way to my throat and sucked hard, closed my eyes and moaned loudly. He gasped surprised then immediately put his other hand behind my waist and started grinding in to my stomach.

"Tell me what your want from me baby girl," his hand moved from my mouth down to squeeze my large tits and then down between my legs. He reached in to my shorts and immediately sank 3 fingers deep in to my pussy and growned again "fuck, you're drenched for me". He kneeled down in front of me. His broad shoulders rippled with every movement. I wanted to bend down and squeeze his arms and suck and nibble my way down his tight tattooed body. He sank his mouth and teeth in to my shorts right in front of my pussy and started growing and pressing his face in to me as he grabbed my ass and squeezed hard scratching with his fingers as he pulled me closer. It was so primal and animalistic and passionate. I could barely stand and take it all in. I whimpered and bite my lap leaning back in pleasure as he continued to devour my soaking wet pussy through the thin shorts. He grabbed the hem of the shorts with his teeth and clawed the back down with both hands in one moment.

Then he pulled away and looked up at me. His lack of touch causing me physical pain. My body still aching and pulsing with need.

"Be a good girl and answer the question," he prompted. I could tell by his tone he wasn't going to accept moans and whimpers as an answer anymore.

I felt so shy, so seen, so vulnerable. Half naked before this fully clothed bear of a man who could turn me on with a look and one movement of his finger. Who was in total control and could devour me any way he wanted and yet what he demanded was that I be satisfied exactly the way I wanted.

I bit my lip and looked away. "tie my hands" I said shyly. He didn't say a thing so I glanced back down and saw him move to open my sex drawer and pull out rope.

"Eyes on me baby," he prompted gently using the rope to force my gaze at him again. That made me so wet the way he told me what to do and how my body quivered craving to please him and be pleasured.

He pushed me back against the wall. I felt the heat of his body as he grabbed both of my hands and tied them tightly together above my head.

"Tie my hands to the top of the bedframe," I said gaining courage.

He picked my up and placed me by the edge of the bed and tied my hands up. Then he pushed my feet apart roughly with his foot. "Keep your feet open for me."

"You are such a good little slut for me kitten, aren't you?" He ran his fingers through my pussy again. I could hear how wet I was. Each time he shoved his fingers in and out there was a loud sloshing sound. He finger fucked me hard and fast. In and out roughly hitting the palm of his fist against my clit every time he forced them in and out. I was so close to cumming my moans and whimpers got some frantic and legs pulled closed to clench his hands deeper in to my pussy. He pulled his fingers out and started spanking my pussy. The pain on my wet pussy was so intense and the sound of each smack intensified the pleasure. I was so lost in the pain and pleasure of him spanking my pussy I almost missed him say "I told you to keep you legs open kitten now I have to punish your pretty little pussy so you'll listen more closely next time."

"Please may I cum" I begged. "please," I started grinding against his palm each time he smacked my pussy my body begging for release. He didn't make me wait long he sunk his fingers deep in to me and used the cum hither motion to hit my gspot so fast and hard. I screamed and squirted all over his hand.

He chuckled "that's my good slutty little kitten. You did such a good job cumming for me."

He moved me to the side still tied to the top of the bed frame and laid behind me on the bed his head right at the edge of the mattress. I was still tied to the top of the bed frame. Dangling all of my weight on my wrists as my legs completely gave out when I came.

"Sit on my face, I want to eat every drop of the pleasure I gave you." He used his arms to pull my body on to the bed. I sat on his face on the edge of the bed. And he started ferociously eating my pussy again. He growled and licked and sucked it all in to his mouth. He nibbled on my clit. Occasionally when he seemed short on breath I would shift my weight and he'd gasp for air beneath my pussy. I felt so powerful as this man treated my pussy like it was the last drop of water in the rain forest and the key to his survival. I was too aroused to stay shaky and limp for long and soon begin grinding hard against his mouth. I fucked this mans face like I owned his very soul and soon found myself at the brink of pleasure again. I squirted all over this mans bearded face and collapsed against my restraints again. He untied my hands from the bed released one wrist end rebound my hands tightly behind my back.

"Face down ass up. I'm going to use your hot body as my personal fuck toy now." He grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pushed my face down in to the mattress forcing me to submit. I pushed my ass towards him willing him to fuck me hard and fast. He sank his dick in to my wet pussy from behind and grabbed my tied hands as leverage to start jack hammering in to my gut. I cried out and squirmed my tight pussy stretching to accommodate his width inside me. This turned him on and he began fucking me hard and faster. He started spanking my ass over. And over again. He scratched my back. I cried out in pain and pleasure. So turned on by the pain, the humiliation, being owned and used by this fine specimen of a man.

"I'm marking you because you are my whore. My fuck toy. I want everyone who sees your back to know you are my personal slut to use as I please."

I could feel his body start to shake. As he got close to to the edge. I moaned as I came on his raw cock. Squeezing every last drop of cum from him and felt the liquid gush out of my pussy and drip all the way down my leg.

He reached down, untied my hands and turned me over. He started licking up our juices with his mouth. Slowly. One lazy lick at a time as he whispered.

"That's my good girl." He rubbed my legs as he licked up his mess off my thighs. "You are the most intoxicatingly sexy woman I have ever met". He moaned softly and kept licking and kissing his way around my body. "I'm not ever letting you go unsatisfied. Not for a day. Not even when you're in hobbit mode"