All Comments on 'Birthday Trip Ch. 03'

by _a_friend_

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Please continue story. Its absolutely great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please don't keep it up.....

The monologue was boring and the main character is INANE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No dialog at all during the sex? Boy, that's fun to read about! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I love this story, and each episode is just as hot or even hotter as the first one. I can't wait for the next episode!

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Another fine and erotic chapter in a wonderfully sexy story. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
an excellent story by a talented writer!

I loved the description in the first part, where the boy's mother is sucking him off. When a girl sucks off her boyfriend it's usually because she likes him and wants to please him, not because she gets much out of the act itself. With a mother and her son it's different. Mom loves her boy's stiff young prick, she enjoys having him shoot off in her mouth, likes the taste of his precious cream, swallows it with pleasure to make sure it's safe and protected in her belly. A mother is delighted and excited by her manly boy's young virility, just like in the story: "As soon as her fingers touched my balls Mom started to stroke, massage and caress them." When the boy blows his balls in his mom's mouth she has a great sense of accomplishment. It was great, too, to see him fingering his mother's cunt at will and getting her off, while clueless dad was off swimming. But I was a little disappointed in the later part of the story. I was hoping that this time the son would unload his young balls up where his creamy semen really belongs--his mother's incomparable mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from. Well, I guess the old saying is still true--"a cocksucking mother is a joy forever."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Teasing

I love it. The teasing and trying to do it in public without getting caught is so damn hot!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

A nicely written story told by a very good storyteller.

I hope that they get a chance to be alone, and that he is man enough to fuck his mom's anus. She seems as if she wants it up the bum.

He should become more aggressive with his mom and take the lead in their sexual relationship, and control the kind of sex that they have, keeping her off balance as to what he is going to do to her next.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hornyever

terrific story perhaps i wanted some milf to do the same to me loved it to the hell.pay attention to mom's boobs and navel since they ll ad sensuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mom wants him

Nice story...seems like Dad isn't satisfying her, so she goes craves her son....happened to me with my Mom but just once...but I with never forget the image of my mother's legs up around both sides of my head as I fucked her blond pussy as hard and as deep as I could. I wold have liked a followup but she said it was just a moment of weakness. However Mom's angelic pussy remains ingrained in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing & Awesome!

Dude that was awesome! i liked it too much really made me horny and it was long time i didn't read any INCEST stories like this.

please keep it up soon i can wait anymore

but please dont turn this hot mother to a private slut! the nice spell about this story is that reluctance mom who is trying to make her son happy in his birthday trip. please dont break this line and dont turn her like a private slut for her son. more reluctance is more gracefully...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh yesss keep it up please

very nice story and well good writen, excellent characters with that super hot reluctance mommy ofcourse XOXOXO

agelesssoneagelesssoneabout 11 years ago
no screaming

I'm glad they didn't start yelling and screaming "FUCK ME"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
During good sex there's usually NOT a lot of dialog.

Someone commented on the lack of dialog and it needed saying that all the dirty sex chatter only happens in bad porn videos. Real people who are enjoying sex don't have the inclination to give each other a running commentary on the sizes, smells and sounds and feelings of their own or their partner's genitals. It's a dead giveaway of copycat writers who simply scribble stuff they think they remember hearing from some random porno scene. Porn stars babble but this is supposed to be "real" fantasy.

The sex between this mother and son seems like a halfway believable fantasy with just the right touches of reluctance and danger. Some editing is still needed (the bus has an aisle not isle) but the story itself is worth reading. Glad to see the son take the initiative a bit in this chapter though.

Keep it up.

mike2244mike2244almost 11 years ago
bring more parts

its awesome come out with next parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The kid's a bit dull, but the mom's a wild character. I want to know more about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

Don't understand the fascination some have with women's assholes. Christ. The best thing to do is leave 'em alone and concentrate on the other parts.

The old fart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Dude you are ridiculously bad at sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I couldn't get over the lack of transition between sentences. I was so distracted by you repeatedly saying "And then" i couldn't enjoy the story.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Loved it,but when is he going to get her off orally to return the favor. Is she going to let him fuck her ass? Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SO...terribly written

SO...terribly is written...SO SO SO SO

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/29/2022) It just keeps getting better. Five stars.

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

I am so horny right now! I have always had fantasies about having sex with my mom but< I never thought it would happen until now! I'm really looking forward to hearing to people that have had a more intense sexual experience than this!

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

What you shared really turned me on

hornyinbama323hornyinbama323over 1 year ago

This is so hot! I didn't meet my mom until she had Alzheimer's and was nearly on her deathbed, but if it had been thirty earlier and I had been given the chance, I might have been sliding my hard dick into her tight pussy like you did!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This a well written, sensual love story between a mother and her emotionally immature (somewhat) son. No one has forced anyone to do anything they do not want to do. However, he feels self-doubt, self-loathing, and guilt because of his father. He fails to accept the facts that his mother has her own reasons for her sexual relations with her son. Likewise, he fails to realize that his mother's psychological, emotional and physical relationship with his father has not changed. She has only expanded hersexual horizon while placing limitations on the mother/son relationship. She realizes her son is an adult and she will never be needed by him as much as he has for the past 18 years. The husband is an innocent bystander who probably not been paying enough attention to his marriage nor his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Far too many ANDs in this it ruins it for me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

continue, back home and mom can't stop it, still fertile and wants to get pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous