Birthday Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and leaned myself against the wall of the pool. I looked around. It was strange... there was nobody up here. I was completely alone. Strange. I guess old people don't like whirlpools.

I turned around again and saw that Dad was swimming right to the opening. And then about ten seconds later, he was outside the building. I could still see him swimming out there, but he was a bit blurry, because of the glass front. And then I realized that I didn't see Mom anymore.

I moved closer to the glass railing, but I couldn't find her. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around again. And then, suddenly, I saw Mom coming up the stairs.

The water from the pool downstairs was still running down her body.

"Can I come in?"

I could only nod.

I leaned back and watched Mom get in. She sat down next to me on the right. But she didn't look in the same direction as I was. She looked down to the pool area, while I was facing away.

"Quite a view up here."

"Yeah."

"The water is nice, too."

"Yes."

Then there was a longer pause.

"Is that your father out there?"

"Yeah. He swam through the opening."

"I know. He told me. But it's fun that you can see him from up here."

There was another pause.

"I didn't wanna swim outside. Look at him... He's still swimming out there by himself."

Mom smiled.

Me on the other hand, I tried to look down her body. But it was pretty hard. The bubbles of the whirlpool covered pretty much anything that went on beneath the surface.

And then I had an idea.

Mom was still watching Dad, while I was facing the other way. I looked at the stairs. There was nobody up here. There was nobody coming up the stairs. And even if somebody came up here, it would have taken that person quite some time to see what went on inside a whirlpool, right?

I didn't know if it was a good idea or not, and I didn't know how Mom would react, but I was too horny to control myself. So with my hand I slowly reached out underneath the water. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Mom. And then I made contact. My fingers touched her belly.

Mom shrugged a little bit. She wasn't expecting that. But she didn't look at me. Once she knew that it was my hand touching her, she kept her eyes on the big window front.

So I continued. I moved my hand down her belly. And then I touched her bikini bottom. And then I carefully slipped my hand into her bathing suit. Thank god Mom was sitting to my right, so I could do this with my right hand.

So my fingers moved down even further and between her legs. And then I felt Mom's pussy lips with my middle finger.

Mom shrugged for a second time, but her eyes were still locked on the huge glass front.

And I was looking over to the stairs as I slid my middle finger into Mom's pussy. Even though my finger was wet anyway... and the water was warm anyway... I felt that Mom was wet. I felt her warm pussy around my finger.

Both of us barely moved. And if someone would have seen us, they probably never would have noticed what went on underwater.

I let my middle finger glide in and out of Mom's pussy. And then I started to stroke her clit with my index and middle finger.

I was moving my fingers in every direction before sliding them back into her pussy again. Both fingers this time.

And then Mom started to move her hip. She started grinding her hips against my hand. Her upper body remained completely still.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Mom was breathing heavier by every second. And then she suddenly sighed:

"Dad's coming back in."

I continued stroking her.

"Watch him..."

And with that I increased my tempo. I moved my fingers around Mom's clit and massaged it heavily.

"If you don't see him anymore... I'll stop... Keep watching him..."

Mom tried not to move her upper body as best as she could.

"No. Don't stop..."

So I didn't. I moved my fingers around her clit. Slipped a finger inside her pussy from time to time and returned to her clit again. And then suddenly her humping changed into a spasmodic rhythm. Mom came.

It took her a minute to get back to earth.

"I have to get down to your father."

"I'm staying."

And then Mom turned around and stepped out of the whirlpool. I watched her walk down the stairs. When she was gone, I realized for the first time, that I had a huge hard-on.

-------

After my hard-on had slowly disappeared, I got out of the whirlpool. But I didn't wanna go back to Mom and Dad, so I decided to check out the other areas of the spa. First of all I headed to the area where the sign said something similar to "massages".

But there wasn't much to see there. Lounge music and a few doors with signs on them. I couldn't really decipher any of them.

Then I headed to the other side. There was no music there. Everything was made out of wood. There were a few wooden doors. Some of them had little windows on them, others didn't. So I walked by and took quick glances in.

It was the sauna area. There were also signs next to the doors. I didn't really understand them either. And then there were smaller doors. These doors didn't have any windows, but they apparently had locks, because under the doorknob there was a small green metal plate. So I opened the door. It was a pretty small cabin, made entirely out of wood. There was also a small bench in there, but nobody was in there. I figured that it probably was a one-person sauna, for people who didn't wanna share that experience with other people. Being naked and everything...

So I closed the door and kept on walking through the sauna area. And then I made my way back to the pool area. I didn't really care for saunas. I didn't really like the hot steam and the sweating and everything.

When I came back to the pool area, I saw that our loungers were empty. I didn't see Mom or Dad. So I got in the hot water pool.

I was leaned against the side of the pool, watching old people walk by, get in and out of the pool, minding their own business, when I realized that Mom appeared next to me. She bent over and whispered:

"Dad's getting a massage. His back hurt since the canyoning tour. The lady said it will take up to an hour."

I turned around. Mom didn't smile, but she was clearly nervous.

I got out of the pool and a second later I stood right next to her. And then Mom walked towards the entrance. She wasn't running, but she wasn't walking very slowly either. When she made a turn and headed for the stairs to go up to the whirlpool area, I stopped her.

"No. Follow me."

So I turned and walked away. Now I was leading the way. And like Mom, I was walking pretty fast.

I made my way to the sauna area and Mom followed me. When we got to the last corner of the sauna area, back where I saw the one-person saunas, I looked back down the hallway. Nobody was around.

So I opened the door and stepped in. Mom hesitated for a split second. She looked down the narrow hallway and then she stepped in as well.

It was pretty snug in there. I moved past Mom and closed the door behind us. Her breasts touched my upper body. I immediately closed the lock. And then I tried to open the door. Locked. So far so good. I turned to face the metal plate that was mounted on the wooden wall next to the door. I turned on a warm temperature. Not hot, but warm. Because I noticed that there was a temperature gauge on the outside of the cabin. So if someone walked by, it had to look like someone was actually using the sauna because of the temperature.

Then I turned around. Mom was still standing there, watching me. I didn't really know what to do next. It was weird to be alone with Mom... in such a small cabin. So I moved closer and then I kissed her. Mom immediately opened her lips. Our tongues met. And then I moved back. I slid down my bathing shorts, let it fall to the wooden floor and sat down on the small wooden bench.

Mom turned around as well. She opened her purple bikini top and threw it on the floor. I stared at her breasts for almost an entire minute. And then Mom slid down her bikini bottom and stepped out of it. Then she spread my legs and knelt down in front of me.

The cabin was so narrow that it was almost impossible to kneel down there. But Mom somehow managed to do it. And then she continued where she had left off back in the bus. She started to suck my dick. It was almost fully erect since the second I saw her tits, but Mom knew what she wanted. She wanted my dick to be as hard as a rock.

And it didn't take long. Back in the bus, I couldn't watch Mom sucking my dick, because of the weird angle and because Mom's head was blocking my view and because I had to watch the front of the bus... but this time, I could. And it was amazing. It was even more of a turn on.

I watched her as my dick disappeared in her mouth. I watched her tongue play with my head and lick over my shaft.

And then Mom stood up. She climbed on top of me. She had her knees up on the bench. And then she slowly lowered her body on my dick. Back on the boat, Mom was facing away from me, but this time, she was facing me. I could look her in the eyes. And I could look at her perfect tits.

Mom lowered her body even further and then she reached behind her, grabbed my dick and guided it to her pussy. As soon as my dick made contact with her pussy lips, I thought I was already close to an orgasm.

And then Mom lowered her body even further. My dick slipped all the way into her pussy. Mom was so wet. I mean, it was pretty hot in that sauna cabin, but I knew it wasn't because Mom was sweating. She was horny. She was as horny as I was.

And then Mom started humping me. She ground her hips against me. Her tits were knocking at my chest the entire time. And then I hugged her. I put my arms on her back. But they didn't stay there long, because a second later I put them on her ass. I cupped her full and round ass cheeks. I spread her cheeks a bit and Mom started to moan. She apparently liked it. She wanted me to touch her ass.

So I got bolder... While Mom moved her pussy up and down my dick, I spread her cheeks even further and massaged her ass cheeks.

And then I cupped them so much, that my middle finger unintentionally made contact with Mom's asshole.

Mom let out a strange sound, that sounded like:

"Uhh."

She leaned forward and kissed me.

So I started to massage her asshole with the tip of my finger. Mom broke the kiss. She looked at me for a second and then she leaned forward even more. She placed her cheek on mine. And by leaning forward, Mom stuck her ass out a little further. So I continued.

My finger was already a little wet, so I pushed forward. I slid it slowly into Mom's asshole. Again, Mom made an enjoying sound:

"Ohh."

And then Mom continued to slowly move her hip up and down. And with every time Mom's hip came down, my dick slid deeper into her pussy and my middle finger slipped deeper into her asshole.

It felt amazing. So warm and tight. And Mom apparently like it too, because once my finger was all the way inside her butthole, she started humping me faster. And then she started to moan and gasp. She got wilder with every second. And then she came.

Her movements got slower and her breathing slowed down too.

After a minute Mom said:

"That was amazing honey. Did you come, too?"

I shook my head.

So Mom leaned in and kissed me. Then she carefully climbed off me. And then she kneeled back down in front of me. She gave me a nod, so I started to stroke myself. I stroked myself hard and fast and just looked at her.

And then I felt my own orgasm come closer. I stood up in front of Mom.

"Try to aim into my mouth. We can't leave any traces..."

I continued to stroke myself and when I was close to my orgasm, Mom opened her mouth... wide. She was waiting for it.

So I moved closer and slid my dick into her mouth. I continued to stroke my shaft when I felt the cum shoot out of my dick. Mom had her mouth so wide open that I saw the first shot of cum disappear down Mom's throat. Then Mom closed her mouth around my shaft, so that she could take all of it in.

I watched Mom as she swallowed my load.

It was the greatest feeling ever. I wanted to do that every single day from that day forth. But then I remembered what Mom said:

"It has to stop when we get back home..."

I didn't wanna stop. I knew I had to enjoy the rest of the trip as much as I possibly could.

12