Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the spanking, the previous fucking, and the masturbation, my body was so sensitive that it only took a few minutes before I came around his dick, panting and crying out like a slut. I could see his smiling face framed between my legs as he once more coated his finger with my juices before sliding it in my ass again. Shaking my head, I moaned, and tried to move against him as best I could, which really wasn't much.

Pinned as I was, I could feel every inch of him pushing a pulling inside me, his finger wiggling around, making me squirm and moan. I came again quickly, feeling my juices wet his skin and slide down the cheeks of my ass to help coat his finger more. Feeling him pump faster and faster into me, I watched his flush face, his gaze intent on me.

"That's right little slut, keep cumming. Squeal like the little piggy you are. You're such a bad girl enjoying my finger up your tight ass as I fuck you."

I blushed at the words, shaking my head as I squeezed my eyes shut, but the words did the trick, orgasming so hard that I passed out just as he began ejaculating inside of me.

When I woke, I was slumped against the side of my house, hidden by the bushes that trimmed the front of the house on either side of the door. The smell of alcohol was over powering on me and looking down, I saw the empty bottle of wine with my purse on either side of me, my clothes messy and very wrinkle. Stumbling to my feet, I wondered what had happened, if I had dreamed up everything about the cops.

Grabbing my purse, I unlocked the door and hurried inside, thinking to shower before my boyfriend got home. When I went into the bedroom, I tossed my purse on the bed then removed the blazer, tossing it along side. I paused in the motion of unbuttoning the blouse as I heard the soft jingle come from the bed.

Slowly, I walked to it, picking up the jacket and searching first one pocket and then the other. In the second pocket I found the tiny clamp that had been put on my clit, a note attached the charm. Opening it, I felt a blush unexpectedly rise to my cheeks as I read the words.

'Happy 21st Birthday. Hope you enjoyed your ride home. Remember, don't drink and drive. – P. & S.'

Removing the note, I stuffed it into the journal I kept near the bed before tucking the clamp inside my panty drawer next to my vibrator. Giving a small smile, I stripped down and quickly showered before hiding away the dirty clothes from my boyfriend and picking up my journal. Opening up to the clean page, I wrote the date before starting off with my story.

'I had just turned the age of 21, though my youthful appearance credited...'

12