Birthdays Don't Have to be Boring

Story Info
Finding the ideal present can be difficult.
2.7k words
4.11
48.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the couch in the living room enjoying a late afternoon cup of coffee and flicking through the TV channels. As usual, nothing much on, despite one hundred and fifty plus stations. Such is life I thought to myself. Another boring birthday.

The mantel clock struck six just as I heard the front door open. Seconds later the living room door opened and Erica walked in closely followed by a girl I'd never seen before. She was about twenty-five I guess, but looked younger. Pretty, blue eyes, long dark wavy hair and dressed in a tee-shirt and jeans.

"Hi honey." Erica said and bent over and kissed me. "Honey, this is Samantha, a friend of mine from the drama club. Samantha, this is my husband Carl."

We exchanged "hellos" and Samantha asked if she could use the bathroom.

"Upstairs, first on the right." Erica answered her. Samantha smiled and went out of the room.

I looked at Erica with a slight frown on my face and asked "What's Samantha doing here? It's my birthday and we usually go out for dinner etc. etc. etc. You know your friends are always welcome here, but today?"

Erica grinned. "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten and there'll be plenty of time later for the etc. etc. etc."

I grinned. "Ok, just so long as you don't forget."

"Have I ever yet?"

I shook my head. We always tried to have fun on my birthday, and hers for that matter. We always made a special effort where birthdays were concerned. It wasn't always easy though, as we'd been together for quite some time now and it was getting harder for us to surprise each other.

"Oh..." Erica said. "And we mustn't forget your present must we? Actually it's in two parts this year. Now close your eyes and don't you dare open them until I tell you. Ok?"

"Ok honey."

This was a little ritual that happened every birthday. We always tried to be creative with each other and the rule was "eyes closed and no peeking" so as not to spoil the surprise. I closed my eyes and waited. I heard Erica leave the room and then nothing for about thirty seconds. I didn't actually hear her return and was a little surprised to hear her voice quite near to me.

"Happy birthday honey. You can open your eyes now."

I did and my jaw near hit the ground. Erica was there of course, I'd heard her voice. What I hadn't expected was Samantha standing right next to her. Ordinarily that wouldn't have been too much of a shock. What shocked me was the fact that she was no longer wearing jeans and a tee-shirt, but a full school uniform. White blouse, white socks, black school shoes and a short navy-blue skirt. Very short. I just gaped and both girls giggled.

"What's this?" I eventually managed to stutter.

"This..." my wife replied "is part one of your birthday present."

I swallowed and looked Samantha up and down taking in her short skirt, lovely thighs and small but firm breasts pushing against her blouse."

"And what am I supposed to do with my birthday present?" I asked weakly.

"Anything you like dear." Erica replied. "It's your birthday."

"Anything?" I asked looking at Samantha.

"Sure..." she replied. "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you." Was my somewhat lame response. Both girls giggled. I looked at Erica.

"I'm off to get part two of your present. No touching until I get back." With which comment she left the room and I went back to admiring Samantha's outfit.

"No touching?" I asked.

"Not just yet apparently." She replied. "But you can look all you want."

And I did want. She was certainly cute and in that uniform she was drop-dead gorgeous in my eyes. She gave a little twirl as I stared and the edge of her skirt flicked up revealing a lot more of her thighs. As I thought about what was underneath her skirt my cock (which always had a life of its own anyway) started to harden.

Samantha smiled as she noticed the increasing bulge in my pants.

"Why... is that because of me?" she said in a little girl voice.

I nodded my head, still feeling somewhat shell-shocked by the whole business.

"Oh my..." she continued. "Just from seeing my legs? Will it get even bigger if I get more daring?"

"Probably..." was my stellar but quite accurate response.

She moved in close, right in front of me, and standing with her feet together she very slowly lifted up the front of her skirt. Higher and higher until her panties came into view. White. Cotton. And soooo tight. If my cock wasn't fully hard before it certainly was now.

As I stared mesmerized at this vision of uniform clad loveliness in front of me I heard the living room door open. Samantha dropped her skirt and I turned to look as Erica walked in. For the second time today my jaw hit the ground. She too was now dressed as a schoolgirl.

"Part two..." she grinned as she walked over and stood next to Samantha.

I looked from one to the other. Samantha was a few years younger than Erica, but Erica had always kept in shape and she looked damned good in her uniform. We'd role-played before -- she'd done the hooker, secretary, etc. even a cheerleader once, but never a schoolgirl.

"So where were you when I joined the party?" Erica asked.

"I was just showing him my panties" Samantha quipped "and it made him go all hard."

Erica reached down and ran her fingers along the front of my pants.

"So it did!" she giggled. "What now birthday boy?" she said as she sat down on the couch beside me.

Erica continued to rub my cock through my pants as I looked at Samantha. I reached out and touched the inside of Samantha's thigh just a few inches above her knee. As I slowly traced my fingertips in circles higher and higher on her leg she moved her feet apart for me to make it easier. My hand disappeared underneath her skirt and continued its upward journey. Suddenly my fingers brushed the cotton of Samantha's panties and she gave a sharp intake of breath. I pressed firmly with my fingers enjoying the feel of her warmth and softness through the thin material.

Erica meanwhile, had unzipped my pants and let my cock loose. As she watched me fondle Samantha between the legs she slowly started stroking my cock. Samantha leaned forward and took me in her mouth. Erica sat back to watch as Samantha expertly sucked and licked my cock.

Slipping my fingers under the elastic of Samantha's panties I realized she was shaven. I moved my hand lower, parting her lips until I reached her pussy. I slowly circled a finger around her opening. She was already wet and I slipped a finger inside her easily. A small moan escaped her mouth as she continued to suck my cock.

I felt Erica move beside me and turned to look. She'd sat back against the arm of the couch and had spread her legs wide. She was wearing navy-blue cotton panties and I watched as she slipped her hand down the front and started to rub her clit her eyes glued to the sight of Samantha's head bobbing up and down on my cock.

I'd watched her masturbate many times before, but never when someone else was there. And never when that someone else was sucking my cock. Noticing my look she grinned and pulled her fingers out of her panties and licked them all one by one. She then pulled aside her panties exposing her neatly trimmed pubes and glistening pussy. Licking a single finger this time, she returned her hand to between her legs and I stared intently as she circled her clit before starting to rub it firmly. At that moment I don't think I'd ever seen anything quite so hot. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Samantha... I'm so close honey." I said, giving her the chance to pull away if she wanted.

She didn't. She took me even deeper into her mouth and raked her long fingernails gently across my balls. It was more than I could stand and with a grunt I exploded into her mouth and closed my eyes as she swallowed spurt after spurt.

Beside me I felt Erica move and I opened my eyes. Samantha was licking my cock clean as Erica came up close and kneeled beside me.

"I hope, just because it's your birthday you're not going to forget me? I haven't come yet!"

Slipping my hand up between her thighs I found her damp panties and rubbed her crotch firmly.

"Of course not..." I said. "Lie back honey."

As Erica went to lie back Samantha stood up and moved over to Erica forcing me to regretfully remove my hand from her panties. Samantha took Erica's hand and motioned her to get to her feet, which she did.

"Your husband's going to take a few minutes to recover I think." she said smilingly. "How about you and I play together until he's ready to join in again?"

I saw Erica hesitate. I knew from previous conversations that she'd never been with a woman and nor had she ever expressed any wish to do so. To my amazement the momentary hesitation on her face disappeared and she nodded her head in agreement.

Samantha smiled and kissed Erica lightly on the lips before undoing her blouse button by button. Samantha opened the blouse up and I saw my wife's breasts come into view as she wasn't wearing a bra. Samantha cupped her breasts and squeezed gently running her fingers over Erica's nipples, which had hardened instantly at being touched by unfamiliar hands. Samantha bent down slightly and while one hand continued to tease one nipple she took the other in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue.

Minutes later she released Erica's nipples and knelt on the floor in front of her. I gently stroked my cock which was showing signs of life again as Samantha ran her hands up the sides of Erica's legs and up underneath her skirt and over her shapely ass. Samantha's hands moved to Erica's sides and she slowly pulled my wife's panties down to her ankles. Erica stepped out of them and moved her feet to stand with her legs apart. Samantha put a hand back underneath Erica's skirt and as Erica gasped I realized she'd slipped a finger inside my wife's pussy.

Although my cock wasn't quite ready to join back in yet, I certainly was. I stood up and quickly stripped off my clothes and went over and stood behind my wife. She leaned back against me and I slid my hands around her waist and up to her breasts. She quivered as I took her nipples and pinched them hard the way she liked me to. With one hand I lifted her short skirt and the other I slid down between her legs.

Samantha smiled as my finger joined hers inside my wife's pussy. I couldn't believe she was so wet. I deliberately hadn't touched her clit yet as I could always make her cum in seconds when I did so and I wanted her to enjoy this as much as I was. Instead I continued finger fucking her with Samantha until I felt her trembling and knew she was close. Pushing a second finger inside her I now let my thumb flick across her clit a couple of times before starting to rub it hard. She came instantly and came hard letting out a long moan of pleasure.

"I told you girls could be fun too, didn't I?" Samantha asked.

With a glazed look in her eyes Erica could only nod in agreement.

Samantha smiled. "Would you like me to go down on you Erica? See what it's really like girl to girl?"

"Oh yes..." she managed to say, still wobbly from her orgasm.

Samantha stood up and looked at me and said "Looks like you're ready again! Want to do me while I do Erica?"

I couldn't have said no if my life depended on it so I just settled for "Oh yes." At the same time giving a silent prayer of thanks to the god that watches over horny husbands.

Samantha went to the couch and grabbed one of the big cushions. Placing it in the middle of the floor she lay down on top of it with it right under her tummy so that her cute little behind stuck up in the air.

Looking up at the two of us she said "Ready?" and we both were.

I knelt on the floor straddling Samantha as Erica looked on. I ran my hands up and down her thighs before slipping them underneath her skirt and feeling her ass through her panties.

I watched as Erica sat down on the floor a couple of feet away from Samantha. She looked at me and smiled and then at Samantha. Holding eye contact with Samantha she slowly opened her legs wide exposing a still very wet looking pussy as her skirt rode up around her waist. Then, inch by inch, she moved forward until her pussy was right in front of Samantha's face.

Samantha's tongue traced small circles around my wife's clit before moving down between her lips and plunging into her dripping wet pussy. I don't think I'd ever seen anything so intensely erotic in all my life.

I flipped Samantha's short school uniform skirt up around her waist. I slowly pulled her panties down to her knees and took my first look at her pussy. She was beautiful down there. I moved forward and slowly slipped my cock down between her warm thighs and nestled it against her wetness. She pushed back against me, wanting me inside her now as she continued to lick and tease my wife's pussy.

With one quick continuous push I entered her waiting pussy, sliding in right up to the hilt. I started to fuck her, marveling at how tight and wet she was.

Erica was watching closely as I increased my pace and started to fuck Samantha harder.

Her eyes gleamed. "Fuck her harder Carl. I want to see you make her come."

I increased my pace and started to fuck Samantha faster and deeper with each thrust. Samantha gave a gasp as I pounded into her pushing back firmly against my cock. I leaned forward and slipped my hand underneath her and down between her legs. As I touched her clit she moaned loudly and orgasmed hard. I could feel her pussy tighten and spasm around me as I continued fucking her.

The sight and sound of Samantha cumming was too much for Erica and grabbing Samantha's head she pulled her face urgently onto her pussy. Samantha instantly doubled the flicking of her tongue and Erica came too.

That was it for me. I just couldn't hold out any longer and grabbing Samantha's hips I pulled her firmly back against my cock one last time and emptied my load into her still quivering pussy.

As we all slowly came back to planet Earth the clock struck eight. Which, I discovered to my dismay, meant that it was time for Samantha to go as she had a long drive back.

Later that night as we lay in bed Erica whispered to me "Did you like your birthday present?"

"I always like the presents you get me honey." I replied "And that one was truly unbelievable. But how did you come up with that idea. And why?"

"Well... I remembered us discussing our fantasies a while back and I knew that you were turned on by uniforms, and by the thought of a threesome. So I thought why not kill two birds with one stone? As to why... I love you and I didn't want things ever to get boring between us sexually."

I kissed the top of her head as she lay in my arms.

"Thank you. It was certainly the best present I've ever had."

We lay in a comfortable silence for a little while.

"Just out of curiosity..." I asked her, "How on earth did you persuade Samantha to come here and take part in all this?"

"Oh..." Erica replied, "That was easy. It's her husband's birthday next week and I'm going to be his present."