All Comments on 'Bisex Xmas Party'

by lostsoul1974

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
4-way Bi is the best couple sex to have

Mm and Ff as well as all the combinations you can have with it and taking and swallowing cum from all openings is the best or ultimate. The only thging they needed to add would Dp in one anothers assholes and pussies with cum running out of them and also taking pictures or doing a cam for others to watch.

maudecardymaudecardyover 15 years ago
wonderful

Great story...long for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
came off while reading the story

This is my ultimate fantasy, to be 69ing with a man while the wives get it on. I also want to taste and feel, with my dick, a pussy full of cum.

luvbigwomen@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

One of the sickest stories I've read in awhile. I'm not sure, but it must have been how I was raised; I have no confusion over my sexual preference, I don't need to fuck anything that moves, I have this odd idea that being married means "forsaking all others," and the only way some other dudes dick would find its' way into my mouth is if I were dead first. Why don't you move this story to fetish, or better still to gay, then the left coast won't have to come in this category in order to find stories that have about as much to do with "loving wives" as a cadillac does to fuel economy. Also, if you must write disgusting stories, could you think to advocate the use of rubbers? Last I checked, AIDS is still pretty prevalent in the gay community, especially with those who practice unprotected sex. There's no need for you to be perverted and unsafe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
papa

This story is one of my fantasies. Would enjoy eating a creampie then have him throbbing in my mouth and feed me his load. My kind of story. Please let me know when the next chapter comes out. bigred66048@yahoo.com

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Such an excellent story!

And it got so hot when Brent stuck his cock in your wife's cunt as you were underneath her in a 69. Well written - nice pace, left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another load of mindless perverted shit "story" !!

00 !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unexpected Christmas Party Bonus

Nice that strip poker was invented to get things moving.

Since Toni and Gerry work together regularly I doubt that it will take a year for the foursome to get together again. Nice that the wives were turned on so that the husbands could get to play too.

Later chapters could relate what happens at the reunitings of the two couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whooeee!

Now that's the kind of party I love. Well told short piece of erotica. Thanks so much for the hard-on and for kindling some great memories!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Lars420Lars420almost 2 years ago

That is soooooo freaking hot !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous