Bisexual Sheela with Her Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheela looked across and went to Nisha, who welcomed her with open arms and the two of them started feeling and kissing each other's body. Sheela saw that Nisha had unusually long erect nipples for a girl with small breasts and was busy nibbling and sucking them as Nisha knelt on top of her. Nisha began moaning as Sheela continued sucking her long cherry nipples. Nisha on the other hand was fingering Sheela's engorged cunt, trying to fuck her with three of her fingers rapidly moving in and out of her cunt. Sheela then pushed Nisha on the couch and parted her legs. Seeing that Nisha's cunt was sticky and moist, Sheela let off a whimper and buried her head in Nisha's cunt. She quickly found her swollen and erect clit and started licking it, while pushing two of her fingers into Nisha's cunt.

Nisha wailed loudly as she came to a swift and shattering orgasm. However, Sheela was still not done as she now continued to eat Nisha's wet cunt and push her own tongue in Nisha's cunt to taste and lick her cum. Nisha could soon feel another series of orgasms coming as she squirmed and moaned under Sheela's tongue slaughter. She held Sheela's head tightly, not allowing the poor aunty to breathe as she came again. Seeing this young girl having her orgasm and her buttocks and thighs quivering, Sheela too felt excited and needed a release herself. She turned Nisha over and raising her one leg tried to rub their cunts together to get some contact with her own wet and horny pussy. Also on seeing the bliss on Nisha's face, Sheela immediately started kissing her. As Sheela began to kiss Nisha with passion, Nisha, began fingering Sheela's cunt.

Sheela moaned as she began to feel her own orgasm approaching. Nisha was now thrusting three of her fingers together, in and out of Sheela's cunt in a rapid motion.As Sheela came, she tightly clasped Nisha and both of them rocked on the sofa, till Sheela's intense orgasm subsided. After a while, having satiated their desires, each looked sheepishly at the other as they hugged each other and sat side by side, ass-naked on the sofa. Now, feeling awkward at what had been done, Sheela got up and wondered how to send back Nisha.

Unknown to them, the young boy Mahesh had seen them, having heard their noises, watched them through the partially open door and had been excited by the erotic couplings of Mrs. Sheela and Nisha.

When Sheela noticed that Mahesh was watching them through the partially open door, she turned over and kissed Nisha erotically to make him more excited. She pressed her breasts to Nisha's chest, tonguing her ear and sliding her tongue in and out of her mouth. Then Sheela giggled and coiling her hair in a loose bun on the nape of her neck, got to her feet. Opening the door she walked out, her breasts bouncing with every step. She saw Mahesh outside the door, his face flushed and his eyes were glazed. His nostrils were flared and he was breathing heavily. He was naked, and his large, penis was slowly shrinking from a mammoth erection, and his hands were full of penis juice.

"Are you excited?" Sheela murmured. "Did we please you?"

Looking directly into Sheela's eyes Mahesh said "Yes. You two were excellent."

He brought his face nearer and Sheela involuntarily opened her lips expecting to be kissed by him. When Nisha innocently followed Sheela into the room she had the greatest shock on her life of seeing a naked young man kissing Sheela Aunty. Nisha immediately ran out of the room to the bathroom. Once inside she washed her hot n burning face with cold water and tried to gather her thoughts and decided not to go out till the young boy is gone. But another mind of her wanted to know what Sheela aunty is doing with a naked young boy in her bedroom. So Nisha slowly crept outside the bathroom door and was taken aback by the sight that greeted her. Sheela Aunty was in Mahesh's arms and was being tongue-kissed by Mahesh. His hands were kneading her buttocks and he was grinding his obvious bulge against her stomach. On seeing Nisha, Sheela immediately broke away and grinningly said

"Mahesh is going away tomorrow, so today is our last day together for a long time" as if to explain their amorous actions.

Nisha felt jealous and responded, "I think I should leave you lovebirds alone".

"No", said both Sheela and Mahesh in unison.

Sheela came up to Nisha and whispered in her ear "Mahesh is feeling horny and excited seeing you here".

Sheela laughed at the rush of color on Nisha's face. Now holding her face in her hand she again whispered, "Nisha you make me horny too, I want to taste you".

Saying this Sheela turned Nisha's face towards her and brushed her lips lightly against Nisha's. Sensing no resistance she kissed Nisha fully with her open mouth. Nisha could taste Mahesh's masculinity in Sheela Aunty's kiss. Sheela drew away smiling mischievously at Nish's obvious discomfort. She took Nisha by the arm and they all proceeded to the master bedroom

They gathered in the master bedroom and Nisha felt a twinge of anxiety. She looked uncertainly at Sheela Aunty whom smiled reassuringly. Nisha nodded. There was a second's silence as each debated the next move. Mahesh came to the rescue. He pressed close behind Sheela Aunty. Sheela stood still. His lips nuzzled the nape of her neck. Her eyes fluttered and her head arched. He slid his hands up from her waist to her breasts. Sheela's eyes fluttered shut. His hands slid up to weigh her breasts and he squeezed them gently, caressing her nipples and aureoles. Her nipples stiffened in his fingers. Her lips fluttered open. Sheela turned to him.

Sheela Aunty looked at him and a slow smile spread across her pretty face. Gently, her hand slid up his hard torso, tracing the contours of his muscles and she bent her head forward and slowly wound her tongue around one nipple. Mahesh chuckled softly. Her hand crawled down his belly to his cock and her fingers closed around the thick length of his penis.

"I want you," she murmured.

Mahesh's hands slid under her shoulders and she shivered when he cupped her breasts. They were already large with excitement, the nipples stiff, the dark aureoles puckered. He squeezed both breasts and Sheela moaned and sucked on Mahesh's one nipple, then the other. She moved her lips and tongue across his chest to the other nipple and then dragged her tongue downward, over his rock-hard belly. Her fingers worked his penis tenderly. Bending before him, she moaned softly and dragged her tongue through his navel. He was a handsome, sexy boy, hairless and muscular. His penis was long for a teenage boy, long and correspondingly thick with heavy, low balls.

Groaning, Sheela caressed his cock and, dipping her head, dragged her tongue down the length of his shaft. Her hands slid up under her breasts and she lifted them erotically. Rising slightly, she took his cock between her breasts, kissing and licking his belly sensuously. He groaned at the soft warmth of her breast-sheath. He could feel her hard nipples raking his shaft.

He pushed her head down. Slowly lifting his cock, jerking it tenderly, deftly, she slipped back the foreskin, opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over his cock-head. Mahesh gasped softly, and his belly rippled inward.

"Ohhhhhh yes!"

Sheela moaned deep in her throat and her lips slid forward and encased his cock-head. Mahesh grunted and pushed his hips forward. His cock quivered, thickened, lengthened, and hardened. Sheela sucked his cock in rising excitement. She longed for it in her cunt. Her body rippled with desire. Her tongue ran around the cock-head, swirled over the knob, toyed with the long slit in its peak, her teeth scraped his shaft gently. Holding his cock and jerking it, she sucked harder, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs. Her mouth was moist and warm and Mahesh gasped in pleasure at the insistent pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Suck it! Suck my cock, Sheela Aunty! C'mon ... yeh ... suck it, Aunty ... suck my cock! C'mon, Aunty, do it!" he gasped, holding her head and moving it back and forth to suit his pleasure while he pumped his hips.

The sight of erotic tongue fucking greatly excited the young girl Nisha. The cock was long and thick and was so proudly standing at attention as Sheela Aunty took the whole penis in her mouth. Nisha could not help masturbating, as she parted her legs and furiously rubbed her clit. The sexual tension in her needed to be released. Her earlier love-making with Sheela Aunty had helped relieve some of it, but seeing the erotic action before her had renewed the desperate need in her to have a cock in her cunt soon. As she saw Sheela Aunty suck at the cock, Nisha continued to furiously rub her clit in order to achieve an orgasm. Soon Nisha's eyes were glazed and she was moaning as she neared an orgasm.

Mahesh heard Nisha moaning, as he had been alert, expecting the young horny girl to orgasm quickly witnessing his mating with Sheela Aunty. In a flash, he withdrew his cock from Sheela Aunty and was beside the moaning girl. Nisha was still moaning with her eyes half closed and rubbing her clit when she felt a hand on her hand stopping her from rubbing herself and another hand clasping her moaning mouth. She still did not realize who it was, as the person then lifted her in his arms, with one hand underneath her thighs, while the other underneath her armpit, clasping her firm breasts. Mahesh brought the now whimpering girl to the bed and made her sit on his lap on the bed, her naked buttocks resting on his throbbing prick. Nisha gasped loudly as she realized that she was sitting naked on an equally naked Mahesh's lap. On hearing her gasp so loudly, Mahesh quickly clasped her mouth with his hand as he spoke to her.

"You're very lovely and very sexy" he smiled. "I want to make love to you.", he said, trying to pacify the wide-eyed Nisha.

Nisha could feel the throbbing prick of this young man and as she looked around, she saw the big breasted Sheela Aunty smiling at her. Sheela then knelt between Nisha's thighs and licked her slit. Nisha gasped and moaned, writhing and lurching, as the other two caressed her body together, fondling her breasts and face. Nisha was thrilled at the attention. The knowledge that she had aroused the two of them so intensely was itself erotic. Sheela Aunty was exceptionally good at licking slit. Her tongue was sexy and unbelievably agile. It swirled and rolled every which way in her sodden slit, now whipping her gorged clit, now pressing into the tender flesh, now gentle and then fierce. Her belly rippled with excitement and lust.

Nisha's pussy was on fire, her juices were flowing, she said in passion, her eyes dancing with excitement. "Yes," she breathed. "Love me, Mahesh."

The helpless horny girl was very aroused and desperately wanted to cum. Mahesh, sensing that this girl was about to come, stopped kissing her and suddenly made her sit with her legs apart on his lap facing him, with his throbbing prick under the crack of her buttocks. Nisha stared at him open-mouthed, with glazed eyes, her face contorted with passion. There was no contact with her cunt or clit as Mahesh told her to look at him.

"Fuck me Pleaseeeeeeee" cried Nisha as she lifted her buttocks and clasped his throbbing prick.

She then lifted herself, by pressing on his shoulders as his chest crushed her firm breasts, and clasping his prick in her small hands guided it to her cunt. She then wailing loudly, sank down on it as she had an orgasm on the very first contact, his cockhead even had not fully gone in, as she came to a shattering orgasm and slumped on his chest, with his prick slipping out of her pulsating cunt.

Mahesh let her gasp and get her breath back before he said, "Let me love you properly this time".

Saying this he made her lie on the bed and raised both her legs over his shoulder. He placed his prick near her excited cunt and pierced the hot cunt with the bulbous head of his prick. Nisha's tight cunt had never experienced any prick and although Mahesh had only put the head in, her outer cunt lips where fully stretched.

Nisha screamed in pain. "OOOHHHH GAAWD III CAANNNT, PLEEASE NNNNOOOOOO Maheeeeesh,", she cried.

There was cold sweat all over her forehead and face. Nisha was suddenly scared and got completely dry inside. " OOOOUUI GODDDDDD YOOU Are TEEEAARRINNNGG MEEE AAAIIIEEEEEE".

She started begging Mahesh to please spare her. Mahesh felt very happy knowing that he was deflowering a virgin. This excited him no end and his proud thick prick throbbed even more. Sheela again came by Nisha's side. Nisha begged Sheela Aunty to make Mahesh stop. Nisha expected Mahesh to ram his prick fully in regardless of her dryness and fear. Sheela aunty asked Mahesh to remove the prick from Nisha's cunt, and then coated some Vaseline cream on the hard prick and guided it again in her cunt.

Mahesh now started inserting his prick bit by bit, thrusting and withdrawing. He got a slow rhythm going and sensed that Nisha was now lifting her buttocks to meet his thrusts. Her juices started flowing freely and she could feel an orgasm approaching. Nisha now clawed on Mahesh's back begging him to go faster. Sheela asked her how she liked it.

Nisha managed a whimpering sound "OOHH AAARGG HHHEES FFUCKING MEE SOOO NICCELY, IT FEELSS SSOO GOOD".

Mahesh now started thrusting and withdrawing faster and faster pounding Nisha's tight cunt. His heavy balls were slapping against Nisha's raised buttocks THWAP, TWAP, THWAP with each of Mahesh's powerful strokes. Their bodies glistened with sweat and the only sounds in the room as Mahesh increased his thrusts were of Nisha's loud moaning and THWAP, THWAP, THWAP, THWAP of his thighs slapping on her raised buttocks. Seeing Nisha having sweat beads on her forehead, her face contorted tightly and her head flaying wildly, he pulled his prick fully out.

Nisha was thrilled at the power of his thrusts and for the first time in her life knew the excitement a penis can offer, literally and mentally. Mahesh kept on going THWAP THWAP THWAP and Nisha could feel her orgasm imminent. Mahesh then guided his prick to her puffed and slippery cunt and with a hard push sank his bulbous prickhead into her cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH", Nisha moaned as she realized just how thick his prick was, stretching her cunt walls fully and literally plugging her.

She continued to wail as it was proving to be too big for her as she began flaying her head wildly, feeling utterly stretched and plugged to this massive prick.. Mahesh marveled at the tightness of her cunt. Sheela Aunty's pussy was not tight, having been fucked many a times by her hubby and himself. Seeing Nisha having sweat beads on her forehead and her face contorted tightly, her head flaying wildly, he pulled his prick fully out. Soothing her forehead, he again plunged it in, this time a little further. Sheela who was watching all this, came to Nisha's rescue. She held Nisha's swaying head and wiped the sweat on her, soothing her. Nisha looked at her moaning loudly as Sheela Aunty tried to pacify the young girl.

As Mahesh started slowly stroking her, she started moaning softly and soon was clasping his back tightly with her arms and hand urging him to go faster. Mahesh felt pleased as the young Nisha was now clasping him tightly and urging him to fuck her harder. He got into his regular rhythm and pounding her willing squelching cunt and rocking the whole bed and her body. He also nibbled her small firm breasts as with each strike he pounded her harder. Nisha screamed with pleasure as she had an orgasm.So turned on was she, that, Nisha caught hold of the Sheela Aunty's large breast and mauled it tightly as she had a shuddering orgasm.

Hearing this little horny girl scream, Mahesh could not hold back any longer and exploded inside Nisha, and filled her virgin pussy with his semen. He wanted to ask Sheela Aunty for a condom, but in his excitement had forgotten about it. He then withdrew his prick, seeing his juice flowing out of her pussy and trickling down her thighs. He then lay on the bed beside them.

Sheela had been rubbing her clitoris bringing herself to orgasm, while Nisha had been getting fucked. She longed to taste Nisha's pussy juices and quickly started sucking her swollen pussy lips. She darted her tongue inside Nisha's cunt and tasted Mahesh's semen again. Sheela offered her big bosoms to Nisha for sucking. Nisha, in the heat of the moment, started suckling and nibbling those big breasts of Sheela Aunty, while Sheela caught hold of Nisha's hand and guided it to her wet and puffed cunt, urging the young girl to put three of her fingers in her wet and dripping and gaping hole. Soon Sheela was gasping as Nisha furiously was biting her breasts and rapidly moving her fingers in and out Aunty's gaping cunt.

Mahesh had never felt so horny in a long long time, and seeing what was happening, could feel his prick becoming hard again. He usually could get it up only after about 30 minutes. But now a little miracle had taken place and wanting to pound the tight cunt of Nisha again, he pushed the moaning Sheela Aunty aside and picked up Nisha from the bed. He himself then sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Nisha on top of him, licking her face, her sexy thin shoulders, her neck and her two small tits. Mahesh was like a man possessed. He continued biting and nibbling and sucking deeply at all the flesh of this young girl. "Oh how sweet she tastes", he thought to himself as he went about ravaging her. Nisha was amazed and deliriously excited by all his actions, she moaned in pleasure. Nisha could feel his hot prick throbbing under her buttocks as Mahesh continued his kissing and sucking of her young flesh. He then bought his prick up and let the throbbing prick rest against her stomach as he went on and on kissing and biting her. No man had ever touched her so far and Nisha could not help wailing in pleasure. Soon he roughly lifted her and guided his huge prick near her cunt and put his prickhead into her tight cunt opening a second time. Nisha felt her cunt strtching deliciously to accomadate the thick long prick. Hearing her gurgling in pleasure and seeing her lovely contorted face, Mahesh's passion rose and he began bouncing her on his prick, sinking it further and further into the tight but willing cunt. As he bounced her on his lap, she came and came and came in sheer pleasure and ecstasy.

12