Bisexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, Janet never told me what a good kisser you are." She tucks her hair behind her ears and I start the car, blushing from the compliment.

"So, where are we going?" I look over at her and in the dim light of the car I can truly appreciate how beautiful she is.

"My place. Do you know where the old mill is? I have a loft apartment there." She gives me directions and then we proceed with some small talk.

When I'm not shifting gears, she holds my hand. At one stoplight I let my hand rub her knee gently as I look over at her and smile. She tells me about her job as a waitress at a local restaurant and how she's going back to school to become a nurse.

I listen intently and tell her about my job at a local store. I can tell she seems a little nervous and I can feel my own stomach doing flip-flops. When we reach her apartment complex, my heart rate increases dramatically.

We both get out of the car and she comes over to my side and takes my hand. She reaches up to give me a peck on the lips and then takes my hand. Giggling the whole time, she leads me up some nearby stairs to the second floor.

Her apartment is gorgeous and I can catch a faint smell of some incense. "Want anything to drink?" She lets go of my hand and walks towards the kitchen. "I have some vodka and orange juice."

"I'll just have a glass of orange juice; no vodka please," I reply. It's not that I don't want a drink, I could really use one by this point, but I also don't want to lose control. I really like Ariana and I want to do this right.

She smiles and disappears behind her refrigerator door. I hear her opening and closing some doors followed by the distinct "tink-tink" of the glasses as she sets them down on the counter to pour.

I'm looking over her DVD collection when she returns and hands me my glass. I notice she's got a dark colored soda in her hand. "Do you want to watch a movie? Or I could put on some music."

"Hmm, how about a movie? I see you haveThe Ring." I'm a sucker for horror films and from her collection I can tell we have similar interests in movies.

"Sounds great! Just have a seat on the couch and I'll get it started."

I flop down on the couch, careful not to spill my drink. I look in front of me and I can't help but watch as she bends over to insert the disc into the DVD player. I moan a little and hope she doesn't hear me as I admire her ass.

When the menu appears on screen, she comes back over and flops down next to me. I lift my arm up and let her snuggle in close to me while she presses play. I lightly stroke her upper arm as I finish my orange juice.

We aren't too far into the movie when I feel her hand caressing my inner thigh. I smile to myself and hug her close to me. She looks up at me and I lean in to kiss her. The kiss ends quickly because of the awkward angle, but as soon as she sits up and leans forward again, we pick up where we left off.

I wrap my arms around her and let them run up and down her spine. I break the kiss and let my lips place light kisses along her jaw line and down her neck. I bring my left hand up to cup her right breast through her shirt.

She moans and tilts her head back so that I can kiss more of her neck. I lightly lick her collarbone before kissing it again. I massage her breast through her top and kiss back up to her lips again. I can feel my clit hardening and I become aware of the little nub inside my vagina from the strap-on.

Ariana gives me a gentle push and I pull away. I'm afraid for a minute that she wants to stop, but I then see her reach to unbutton the front of her top. It appears to have a built-in bra and when she opens the shirt up, I am left with the sight of her bare breasts in front of me.

She barely has the top all the way off before I pull her to me again for yet another kiss. I wait a moment before letting my hand touch her bare skin. Her nipple is a hard little pebble against the palm of my hand and I give it a gentle squeeze with my thumb and index finger. She moans into my mouth and I break the kiss so that I can lean down to lick her nipple.

I make a circle with my tongue before gently sucking it into my mouth. I lightly nibble the delicate flesh as I flight my tongue across the top of it. Ariana arches her back and places her hands on my head. I feel her falling backwards as she lies down on the couch.

I let her readjust her legs before lying back down on top of her. I began to alternate my sucking of her nipples. I keep this up for a long time before kissing the flesh in between the two breasts and then making my way downward. I pause at her navel ring momentarily and very gently give it a tug with my teeth. She gasps and moans a little while I bring my hands up to start unbuttoning her pants.

Slowly I unzip them opening them up carefully. I see she's wearing a pair of white thongs underneath. She lifts her hips as I pull her pants down her beautiful legs and off her feet. I keep the underwear on for now as I go back up to pay attention to her beautiful breasts.

While I lick and nibble her tits, I let my hand come up to cup her crotch. I can feel the damp heat on her panties and I let my finger teasingly snake along the sides of the thin fabric.

"Oh yes, please don't stop," she moans and hisses at me.

I take a finger and push aside the cotton fabric of her panties. I continue to tease her for a minute or two before letting it barely slide into her vagina. She gasps as I feel the wetness of her arousal and I feel her unconsciously contract her muscles around my finger.

I take her nipple into my mouth as I push my finger inside her and then slowly pull it back out. I repeat this motion as I pull away from her chest and reach up to kiss her. She kisses me eagerly and begins to move her hips in time with my finger pushing in and out of her.

Realizing that I'm still fully dressed, I reluctantly break away from her. I bring my finger up to my mouth and taste her tangy sweetness. She looks up at me and whimpers a little.

I shush her gently as I reach down to pull off my shirt. I feel her hands come up to massage my breasts through my bra and I can feel my nipples hardening.

I moan as she sits up and places kisses along my neck while I reach behind me to undo my bra's hooks. She helps me take it off completely and I hear a moan of approval as she marvels at my large breasts.

A split second later I feel her tongue working its magic on my right nipple. She sucks and nibbles while she uses her right hand to play with the other nipple. She switches over and I lean back and enjoy.

I wonder to myself if Janet told her that my nipples are my biggest turn on as she continues to assault them with her mouth. I can only moan and run my nails over her back. I massage one of her ass cheeks in my hand and then let a finger slip down the start of her crack.

She wiggles her butt and giggles at my intrusion. I feel my pants loosen and I realize that she is unzipping them. I feel a tug and I look down to see that she has freed my fake penis from my tight jeans.

She marvels at it for a moment and looks at me and grins. She moves so that I can slide my jeans past my hips. I kick off my tennis shoes and leave the jeans in a puddle on the floor. She kisses me again and we both reach up to play with each other's breasts and nipples.

I pull back and suggest that we go back to her bedroom. She agrees and takes my hand again to lead me back there. I allow my eyes to watch her breasts jiggle a little as we head down the hallway.

I stop her at the foot of her bed and pull her close to me to kiss her. I reach down and push her underwear down. She pulls back to remove them completely and she reaches for my "cock."

She slowly jacks me off while I kiss her neck and collarbone again. I feel a slight tug on the harness every now and then, but of course that's all I would feel.

Wanting to taste her, I gently begin to push her back onto her bed. I watch her lie down and spread her legs apart for me. I can see her labia glistening as I lean forward to kiss the inside of her right thigh. I kiss downwards and let my eyes take in the sight of her trimmed pubic hair. I also notice her clit poking slightly out of its hood and I know that I want to make her come.

Slowly I lie down in front of her. I lean forward and lick the outer lips of her vulva. I lick on either side of her clit and then bring my right hand up so that I can gently open her labia. I let my tongue probe inside her for a minute and I hear her moan. Her hips move a little as I bring my tongue back out. I let it circle her clit and she gasps and bucks her hips some more. I let my tongue taste inside her vagina once more before replacing it with my index finger on my right hand.

I slowly penetrate her with my finger as I allow my tongue to come back up to her hard clit. I let the tip of my tongue flick over it just slightly before putting my lips around it and barely sucking on it.

Ariana gasps and moans. She calls out my name and I think I hear "don't stop" again, but most of what she is saying I am unable to decipher. I bring my finger out so that my middle finger can join it and I push back inside her.

I go back to flicking my tongue over her clit as I allow my fingers to pick up the pace a little. I plunge in and out of her at a medium pace as I gently apply a little more pressure to her clit.

That does it. I do my best to continue my ministrations while she thrashes about. I hear her moan and yell a little. She's not a screamer, but then again maybe she's just getting worked up. I let her calm down before withdrawing my fingers and licking them clean.

I climb back up in between her legs and kiss her deeply. She moans as she tastes herself on my lips and tongue. I continue kissing her while I bring my hand to my strap-on and begin to seek out her vagina.

I find it with very little problem and I gently begin to push it inside her. I feel her arms wrap around my neck and she pushes her hips upwards a little. Before I realize it, I'm slowing pushing in and out of her. She wraps her legs around me and we continue to kiss.

I keep the pace nice and slow wanting to let her work up to another orgasm. I lift up and pull away so that I can look down at her beautiful face. I see her breasts move a little with each thrust and I notice my own breasts moving back and forth. I look into her eyes and feel an immense feeling of joy overwhelm me.

I'm making love to a woman as a man would. The only thing that would make me happier is to be able to feel what the dildo is feeling, but this is still incredible to me. Ariana smiles up at me and I can't help but lean forward to give her another kiss.

A few moments later I hear her sweet voice again. "Can I get on top?"

"Yes." We both giggle as I pull out of her and roll over onto my back. She climbs on top of me and straddles my hips. She reaches down to take my fake penis in her hand and I watch in amazement while she lowers herself onto me.

She keeps her eyes closed and I feel that she seems to be in a faraway place. She pulls on her nipples a little before opening her eyes and leaning down to kiss my chest. It's a bit awkward, but she manages to suck on one of my nipples.

We both moan and I can feel her rocking steadily back and forth. I am suddenly reminded of the little nub inside me as well as the other one right above my clitoris. With her rocking back and forth like she is, I think that I might be able to climax myself.

I reach down and begin to fondle her clit. "Keep rocking like that, please," I breathlessly request.

She moans loudly and throws her head back. I push up into her and I feel more pressure on my clit. "Yes," she hisses at me. Her hips begin to rock a little faster, and I start to push up more and more.

I continue playing with her clit and I feel myself building towards my peak. "Oh god, I'm getting close." The fabric continues brushing against my hardened clit.

"So am I," she whimpers and moans. I rub her sex faster and thrust into her even harder. She gasps and says, "Oh shit. I'm gonna come!"

As she squeals, I feel an explosion go off in my abdomen. "So am I!"

The room fills with the echoes of our mutual climaxes. I lose all sense of time and space while I feel her body moving on top of mine. Soon, she collapses on top of me and shudders a little as her vagina spasms. I'm shuddering myself as I wrap my arms around her.

"Oh wow." She places a kiss on my chin. "I've never come so hard before."

I kiss her forehead. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. That was quite an experience for me too."

"Can we do it again after we rest?"

"Most definitely." I hold her to me and kiss her forehead. "I can stay all weekend if you'd like."

She smiles at me. "I'd love that." There are a few minutes of silence before she speaks again. "Jade, can I tell you something without you thinking I'm nuts?"

"Of course." I look down at her a little puzzled.

"When you were on top of me I felt like...like you weren't just fucking me. I mean it felt like you were making love to me."

I kiss her forehead. "I've been attracted to you for a long time. You're special and I wanted you to feel that way."

She blushes a little and kisses my chin again. "You made me feel like I was the most important thing in the room. I swear no one has ever done that before. Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure."

"Can we make this a regular thing? I know you can't make a commitment to just me; you have your family and I understand that. I just had so much fun tonight and I don't want it to be a one time thing."

"If you weren't going to ask I was." I pull her up so that I can kiss her properly. As we kiss, I start to fondle her breasts again. We pull apart so that I can sit up and start to kiss her nipples again.

She moans and I notice she's reaching down to touch herself. I'm surprised that she's ready to go again so soon, but I'm not complaining.

I kiss her cheek. "Want me to take you doggy style?"

"Oh, that sounds fun." She turns over onto her stomach and gets on all fours. She wiggles her butt in front of me and I laugh.

I bend over and kiss her lower back and plant kisses up her spine. I sit up and move as close to her as I can. I gently take the dildo and probe behind her. She reaches back to help me enter her.

As I gently push into her, she moans. I grab her hips and slowly start to fuck her. I push all the way in and nearly all the way out before starting the process over again. I watch the dildo slide in and out of her and again I start to feel like I were a man.

"Oh god." Her voice breaks me out of my reverie. She is tilting her head upwards and I grab a hold of her hair. "Oh man, fuck me please!"

With my right hand on her right hip and my left hand pulling on her hair I start to pick up my pace. The fabric is rubbing my clit again, but I know it will still be a long time before I'll come. I also realize that I can keep my rhythm for a long time. I start to wonder how hard I can fuck her and if she's multi-orgasmic.

"Play with your clit if you can," I instruct her. By now there is a steady smacking sound as her ass meets my lower abdomen. She is thrusting back in time to my fucking.

Ariana takes her left hand and I see it move under her. I assume that she's trying to rub her clit. I grab hard onto her hip and pull a little harder on her hair. Somehow I find myself going faster.

"Oh god! I'm coming!" She screams and I see her body tense.

I slow my pace just a little, but I don't stop and I don't let go of her hair. She moans and says, "yes" over and over. She relaxes a little and starts to push back to meet my thrusts again. "Oh god I think I'm gonna come again! FUCK ME JADE!"

Once again I pick up my pace and really slam into her poor ass. I grit my teeth and give her all I've got.

"Yes, oh god, fuck me! Shit! I'm coming again!" Her screams echo in my ears. She continues screaming and I let go of her hair. She collapses on the bed in front of me and I stop fucking her.

I slide out of her with a slight "plop" sound and I hear her giggle. She rolls back over on her back weakly and I lean down to kiss her. "That has to be the hottest thing I've ever seen," I tell her.

"Did you come too?" She puts her arms around me.

"No, but don't worry about it right away. We still have the rest of the night and all day tomorrow. You have plenty of time to make it up to me." I lie down next to her on my back.

"I'm going to make it up to you right now." She sits up and gets on top of me. She shimmies down my body and I feel her hands on the harness. "How the hell do you get this thing off?"

I giggle and reach down to help her. She helps me get the harness off and tosses it onto the floor next to her bed. I feel her hands start to push my legs apart followed by some light kisses at the top of my shaved crotch.

I reach down and run my fingers through her hair. I feel her tongue enter me followed by what I assume is her finger. I close my eyes and just enjoy the sensations I feel. The light pressure she is exerting on my clit causes me to moan and squeeze her hair.

I feel a second finger join the first and I'm in heaven. Suddenly she starts to flick her tongue over my clit rapidly. I feel my legs tense and the rest of my body does. I don't know what I say but I think I manage to tell her I'm coming. I feel my vagina contract around her fingers and my hips move involuntarily.

When I can stand it no longer, she removes her fingers and crawls up my body to kiss me on my mouth. I enjoy the taste of myself on her tongue and lips and I have her lie down next to me.

We lay there holding one another until we drift off to sleep dreaming about what we can do when we wake up.

Author's note: "Ariana" is based on some random woman I saw walking down the street one day. The only people I mentioned that are real are my son and my husband, and yes, he is the wonderful understanding man that I made him out to be. Everything else is just my creative imagination. I don't know if my fantasy will ever come true, but a girl can dream can't she?

12