Bisexuality Explored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Linda moved her head down toward Tina's pussy again, and began licking and sucking on her clit while she twisted Tina's nipples between her fingers. Sticking her tongue deep inside Tina's pussy, she pushed her tongue in and out, swirling her tongue around and sucking up her juices.

Stopping for a moment, Linda looked at Tina and said, "How does that feel, Sweetie?" wanting to hear Tina say it was wonderful and that she was totally turned on.

Tina looked at Linda with a dazed look on her face and said, "Oh God, Linda, that feels so good. You said you've never done this before, but I have a hard time believing that."

Laughing lightly, Linda said, "Well, it's just so natural with you. I've never done it in real life, but I've done it many times in my fantasies."

As Tina laid there while Linda continued to stick her tongue deep inside Tina's cunt, they both could feel the amazing chemistry flying around the room, both electrified by what was happening between them. Reveling in what Linda was doing to her, Tina just kept moaning and groaning, telling Linda how good it felt and that it was all so amazing.

Then as Tina began to climax, she yelled out, "Oh Linda, I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum," as she felt her pussy begin to throb wildly, pulsating and contracting, sending her over the edge and into a huge orgasm. Pushing her pelvis into the air and moving it around, Tina's orgasm kept building.

As Linda kept licking and sucking on Tina's clit, and then sticking her tongue deep inside her wet pussy, Tina began yelling out, "Oh Linda, I'm cumming," as her body began to jerk and move even more wildly. The intensity between them began building even more as Tina just kept cumming, and cumming.

Then as Tina's climax subsided a little, she got up and turned toward her nightstand. Pulling out a strap-on pink dildo, she got on her knees and put it on, all the while looking at Linda but not saying a word. Then she told Linda to lay down as she got on top of her and started rubbing the dildo on Linda's clit. As she pushed the dildo into Linda's pussy, Linda gasped loudly and then said, "Oh yes, Tina, fuck me... fuck me, baby."

Hearing this, Tina began pushing the dildo in and out of Linda's pussy as she ran her hands all over Linda's body, loving the way Linda's body was responding. Then Linda reached up and began pulling Tina toward her as she began sucking on her nipples as Tina kept fucking her with the strap-on dildo.

In a moment, Tina pulled the dildo out of Linda's pussy and laid down, telling Linda to get on top of her, that she wanted to ride the dildo while she dangled her tits in her face so she could suck on her nipples. Obeying, Linda did just that, and as she positioned herself over the dildo, she lowered her pussy onto it, as she gasped and moaned loudly, telling Tina how good it felt.

The whole scene was almost surreal, and Linda couldn't believe that all this was happening. As she began moving herself around on top of Tina, she dangled her tits in Tina's face and then took one of her hands, squeezed her breast and fed it to Tina, saying, "Oh baby, suck on her nipple while I ride your hard cock." As she stuck her tit in Tina's face, Tina grabbed it and began licking and sucking on it, sending Linda into orbit as she moved and gyrated on top of Tina with the pink dildo inside her wet, hot pussy.

After a minute or two, Tina moved toward the nightstand again and pulled out a vibrator. Turning it on, she began rubbing it on Linda's leg and then moved it toward her ass as she began running it nearer and nearer toward Linda's asshole. Rubbing it lightly directly over Linda's asshole, Tina then pushed it in slightly and pulled it out as Linda gasped loudly.

"How does that feel?" Tina asked in a seductive tone, and then added, "Do you like that?"

Totally turned on by this point, Linda said breathlessly, "Oh yes, Tina, that feels amazing," as she continued to move around on top of the strap-on dildo, pushing it in and out of her wet pussy. Tina continued playing with the vibrator on and around Linda's asshole for a few more seconds, and then pushed it deep inside Linda's ass, sending amazing shockwaves throughout Linda's body.

Gasping for air, Linda yelled out, "Oh God, that's incredible," as she squeezed her ass around the vibrator. Then alternating between squeezing her ass around the vibrator and squeezing her pussy around the dildo still inside her, she leaned down and began kissing Tina, sticking her tongue deep inside her mouth as she began to cum. Yelling out, Linda launched into the biggest orgasm she had ever had as Tina pushed the vibrator back and forth, in and out of her ass, loving the way it felt to have Linda on top of her, gyrating and writhing about. As Linda's orgasm built and became more intense, Tina began sucking on her nipples again as she kept pushing the vibrator in and out of Linda's ass, entranced by the way Linda was moving around on top of her, obviously in the throes of an enormous climax.

As Linda's orgasm began to subside, she laid down next to Tina, feeling completely euphoric by what was transpiring between them. Running her hand over Tina's body, Linda told Tina to give her the strap-on dildo, that she wanted to wear it now. Obediently, Tina got on her knees, removed the strap-on dildo, and handed it to Linda who then put it on. As she did, Linda laid down and told Tina to get on top of her, that she wanted to suck on Tina's nipples while she rode the plastic cock.

As Tina got on top of Linda, she positioned her pussy over the strap-on dildo and began gyrating her hips as she dropped on top of it. With a loud gasp, Tina then began pushing the plastic cock in and out of her wet cunt as she dangled her tits in Linda's face. Tina's pussy was so wet that Linda could hear gushing noises as the dildo moved in and out of her cunt, and the sound was like music to her ears. Just watching what was happening was so exciting for Linda, and she was amazed at all that was happening, especially since it was her first time with a woman. But this was Tina about whom she had fantasized for a very long time, and so it all seemed very natural to her. A definite dream come true. Feeling Tina on top of her writhing around wildly was such a turn-on that she felt herself getting more and more aroused with each movement.

As Tina kept fucking herself with the strap-on dildo, Linda looked her in the eyes and then grabbed one of her tits and began sucking on it, licking her nipple and then drawing it into her mouth. As Linda repeated this several times, Tina gasped and yelled out, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum," as she began thrashing and moving around even more wildly.

Wide-eyed, Linda watched as Tina's eyes closed and she began pounding on the strap-on dildo harder and harder while she gasped and panted, moaning and groaning loudly, obviously in the throes of an enormous orgasm. Leaning down, Tina began kissing Linda, sticking her tongue deep inside her mouth. As their tongues danced in either other's mouths, Tina just kept cumming, telling Linda to fuck her deep and hard as she kept pounding the strap-on dildo inside her very wet cunt.

Grabbing the vibrator that Tina had used on her, Linda turned it on and ran it along Tina's leg and then moved it toward her ass. When the vibrator reached Tina's asshole, she yelled out, "Yes, Linda, push it in... push the vibrator into my ass."

Then, as Linda obediently pushed the vibrator into Tina's ass, Tina yelled out, "Oh God, yes... that feels so good," as she kept fucking herself on top of Linda with the strap-on dildo deep inside her pussy. Raising and lowering herself on the strap-on dildo over and over again as Linda pushed the vibrator in and out of her ass, Tina's orgasm finally began to subside, and she collapsed at Linda's side.

"Wow, you're amazing," Linda said as she reached out and pulled Tina close to her. "I still can't believe I'm here with you."

"Yes, Wow is definitely the word," Tina responded, as she kissed Linda lightly on the lips, holding her tightly. Then they both closed their eyes and fell asleep.

To be continued...