All Comments on 'Bitch Took the Dog!'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
He should have taken the dog

The dog knew where it wanted to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why

didn't he just kill every witness? Including the police? You ever see Sin City? Now THAT is how you do things...LOL

Quite frankly, that's what I would have done....

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Say what?

I'm sorry but let me get this straight:

-She takes almost all his furniture.

-She leaves the house open for everyone to take whatever else they want

-She takes $35,0000 from him that wasn't hers before they were married.

-They are married less than 6 months.

-And the only thing he cares about is that she took the Dog when she left?

Your kidding.

Someone who works 6 days a week and tries to get head only cares about his dog?

Well that aside, the story seemed to disjointed. Except for the sex (stroke parts) it bounced all over the place. I had no idea where the story part was going to go next. Not saying it was awful, but it was disjointed. It seemed at times like it was random thoughts wrapped around a few sex acts.

Sorry

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Doggone!

Some people who post comments do not seem to understand what tongue in cheek humour is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
it would have been good if....

the guy would have gotten his dog. i know the author tried to make it lighthearted, but the story failed to deliver. the guy started as a loser and ends up as a loser. he never did learn. how can you leave somthing that is a sure thing? a dog will love you forever, no matter what. i guess, when his IQ dropped, it dropped permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
REALLY LIKED THIS STORY....

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT...AND TO THE DETRACTORS MOST CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS SITE...AND PROBABLY DONT OWN A DOG...

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioalmost 18 years ago
another yawn

This piece fails to reach its goal, which is pretend TV drama, in the 'fuck you' Sapranos style.

These pieces are offensive, and that includes the 'Sapranos', to anyone of Italian heritage. Leave it alone, pal. Try rewriting episodes from ER. Or better yet, don't try anything at all.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 18 years agoAuthor
I Swear...

I will never understand some of you.

Now Patty was/is her real name. One click of the mouse brings up her smiling face, now wrinkled. The overly large mass of red hair is still there.

She now owns one of the largest real estate offices in her State. 3 kids by 3 different fathers, 5 times married, got them all. I got off easy compared to later husbands.

The dog is long since dead, you would need to have a dog like that to understand.

Leann passed 4 years into our marriage of cancer, the only true sunlight in my life.

My accident was just 2 years later, so now I sit and write.

I am consistantly amazed how a completely true story is crap, yet an impossible fantasy is well recieved.

But then, I guess real life IS crap. Thanks to those who enjoyed, to those who didn't get it up, keep trying. LoL

TiggerTooTiggerTooalmost 18 years ago
I don't understand ...

why people who don't care for something don't just move on without comment. Why would anyone waste their time commenting unless they liked something? If a story doesn't work, that's a fair comment (even in constructive detail). But, one should still be as gracious as possible and never make a personal comment about the author. Personal comments say more about the commenter than about the author.

Magmaman, thanks for your stories. I felt kinda sorry for the dog in this one (even though I'm a cat person and not a dog person).

Out of curiosity, what does the magma (lava) refer to?

Phil

magmamanmagmamanalmost 18 years agoAuthor
For Tiggertoo

Thanks for being kind. Plus I agree, why not just move on, cast a vote and be done with it? I have given low votes for poor grammer, spelling, but all stories have something to say if just to relay the fantasies living inside a person.

I have read just about every story posted here, I concede I find some folk's fantasies a bit...well, odd? But I see no reason to be angered by them.

On the name I selected, I chose magma (hot) the rest man since I am a man.

Usually, not always.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

This is the worst story ever posted on this site.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
My thanks

Nicely done, magmaman. Good story, tight plot and believable characters. Instead of Superman in a business suit who's killed more terrorist scum that have ever existed in history while simultaneously rebuilding all of the Middle East with his magnificently hidden talents in engineering, computers and nuclear power and, by the way, banging everything on two legs that ever thought about a dick, your protagonist is just a man. He errs, feels, acts and thinks. He's real.

Thanks again. I'll check out your other stories since I found this gem.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
I don't understand the negative comments

Magmaman, I liked your story. You captured rather well the rather muddled state of mind that happens to a man when he unexpectedly gets divorced from a shark. I understand caring about the dog - been there, done that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I liked it too

Muddled, wandered a bit, but entertaining and poignant. And the muddled, wandering quality was obviously on purpose: it was the narrative told by a confused, emotional, not all-that-together guy. I thought it worked very nicely.

And the people who flame you, tell you what an idiot you are or to just stop writing stories, just confuse me. What is their problem? If you don't like a story, fellas, stop reading it!!

Keep it up, MGM, we're enjoying your work!

ohio

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Kind of lame

In your story you never once said anything about getting the money back why didnt he simply goto a lawyer and have her served with papers for theft of 35,000.00 she had no right to takeing that money not for 6 months of marriage that isnt considered marriage at all she should have been arrested for insighting the fight he also should have carried a double barrell shot gun .

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
A story about new love not justice or revenge

Had you put a small post script, stating that despite appearances to the contrary, you have learned that your story was actually about new love and trust and not about revenge or even restored justice, I would have liked the story more. As it happens, that's what I believe the story was eally all about (despite appearences to the contrary...) <P>

BTW, The questions you raised in your own comments regarding differences between the ways we assess real life events and fiction (even if based on real life experience) facts) are interesting and could be subject for many hours (or pages) of discussion. I’ll just say now that there are substantial differences in approaching the two. In fiction ALL we have is the story and we judge it for itself. <P>

In that regard I’d say that for me this story was kind of a mixed bag. I liked the voice of the narrator. I liked the descriptions of characters and places –all sounded authentic with a sense of time and place. <P>

You might guess that I had some problems with the plot. The story put forth the motive of injustice which the husband begrudges. Moving on, improves his quality of life but does not address the theft of his beloved dog and the stolen community property. My point – it’s not me who makes

A big issue out of the fact that the husband was wronged - it’s the story which builds and develops this theme almost to the end. <P>

I could not understand how hitting one brother, two new boyfriends, NOT getting back the beloved dog and not getting his money back resolves the story’s official main theme. For that matter, why didn’t he just send the divorce mail by registered mail? Regarding the stolen money, I am not a financial expert, but if the ex-wife cleaned their mutual account, then even if the husband is able to somehow get eighty checks times two hundred dollars, then both of them would still be in debt of 16 thousand dollars. How does this improve his financial standing? It does not make sense that those check books with both their names would be from a new account where she supposedly has deposited the stolen money). <P>

So, as it happens this story is not really about any revenge or righting any wrong as a big chunk of the story let us believe for most of the story. It's actuallly about restoring trust and love in new relations DESPITE not righting any wrong doing by first bitch wife, which is a whole different, much more subtle story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
unrealistic but a decent read

obviously he's better off with the stripper, but realistically the ex wife could not legally get away with just draining the accounts like that. At least he should have told the cops he was taking his dog which obviously predated the 6 month old marriage. could have been better over all.

pogo123pogo123almost 14 years ago
LOLOLOLOL

You should write scripts for a Situational Comedy. Seeing and illustrating the humor in human foibles is entertaining anytime, but you've done it here better than I've seen in a very, very long time.

There are also just enough semi serious scenes just beneath to show that you also have an extraordinary level of sensitivity.

Thanks ... pathos mixed with a generous helping of humor makes for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey pogo, where is your stick???

What,no stick?

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
No way I'd leave my dog behind!

Cops or no Cops, exgirlfriends, brothers, Assholes even the fuckin Pope wouldn't stand a chance in keeping my dogs from me Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

FOR HEAVENS SAKE WHY NO ONE HELP MY CAPS LOCK HAVE SOME PITY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Want my Dog!!

Seriusly. He could have slowed down and let the dog jump in and then cross the state line.

Then it would have been a happy ending all around. Even so nice short story even if it didn't end the way I would have wanted. :-)

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
What a WUSS

Yhis guy is the supreme Wuss Ass leaving his dog behind. Hopefully he will be killed off in your next story. Let the stripper live though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
RePhilled with

fat cock meat, then rephilled from both ends, his mouth rephilled and his ass rephilled

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I think what Rephilled is trying to say is

never leave your dog's behind. Philthy pervert.

Good story by the way. It's called pathos, Rephil. It's not real. no dogs were left with horrible nasty women things in the writing of this story. You can stop crying now.

spud65spud65almost 12 years ago
What the....

Stories should have a beginning middle and end a bit of plot progression and flow. This is one of the most disjointed stories I've read on this site. The only part that made any sense was the beginning 'wife left took dog and money' and the end 'wife kept dog and money' all the rest was the author's mindless sexual ramblings. The story has potential to be good might want to take another crack at it there author.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
I like it too

Not exactly a deep historic tome - but a fun story with a few messages -

think with the big head - good things come in small packages - don;t leave your dog behind - big ain't tough - a skank is a skank

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
But the damm dog!

Chuckle :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Should have gone back that night

And gotten the dog. Possession is 9/10s of the law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet fucking jesus

You write THE most boring stories. Start with nothing, nothing middle and nothing ending. YAWN

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Fuck ALL the other shit

Fucking NEVER touch my dog or I'll make you disappear AND your entire family!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Nice Story

Well Told. I think that he should have pointed out to the police that the dog had bitten her brother and for its own good it should go home with him. MGM you write well and have had a fascinating life.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a loser

What little brains he had dribbled out the end of his dick. What a maroon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loser

Can't believe the faggot left his dog. Too busy drooling over the 2 guys in uniform I guess. Goes to show, just because you know karate, doesn't mean you aren't still a fucking pussy!

wonder203wonder203over 9 years ago
what a load of crap!

There is no way any respectable guy that loved his dog would have left it at that! What a waste of time reading this tripe.,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No way he leaves the dog.

Even a spineless wimp gets the dog. Just awful writing.

NWlifterNWlifteralmost 9 years ago
Taking my dog

'Leave the dog'?

How about NO.

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years agoAuthor
Old story, new comments?

Interesting that some of these old tales still get reads. But, one thing about cops.

Put up a struggle with two, they become four, then eight, all of a sudden there will be 16 of them and...you lose. You get tazed, banged up, maybe even.. shot.

Then it's jail, and guess what?

You STILL.. leave the Dog.

So, leave the Dog, they say?

You leave the Dog.

"Civil matter" They say.

I tried. I lost, way it is.

This one happened, about like that. I got into my little Nova and drove across that bridge, and I have never been back, except for the one court date.

She kept my money, too. That one I still don't get.

In several stories over the years, I have shot Patty, burned her trailer house down, left her destitute and alone, screwed her over every way possible in stories. None of THAT happened though.

She did get the Dog. Her brother? He never did heal up quite right, I get a bit of pleasure at that.

Real person, and..over 40 years later, I look at Patty's photo on Facebook.

Over 200 pounds, plus...

Still a piece of shit.

Leann? She moved on many many years ago. Fun gal, but...

No one believes these stories anyway, I don't really care. I just write what pops into my old head.

Some of it is true, or at least, based in truth.

MGM

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
GOING HOME DOGLESS

but at least no alone. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 6 years ago
What a loser

Can’t even hold on to his fucking dog? No wonder he can’t hold onto a women. Thebdog is better off with then ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimp

Fuck you pig. Im taking my Dog. You can keep the Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just sign the papers eh, why not get half the money in divorce court

i gave a 3 but you couldnt have described this guy any more of a wimp than you did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pile of shit

nuff said

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Shit...

What a fucking disappointment. All this build-up and he loses his fucking dog

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just in Case

Just in case the author hasn’t gotten the idea, from all the recent comments, that was a VERY unsatisfactory ending. In fact it wasn’t really an ending at all. It seemed more like the author just got tired of the story and quit writing. I wish I could give this story less than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Did you pass out in your recliner after watching Wheel of Fortune? Is that why this didn't have an ending?

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
DetroitRockCity....

....this is my favorite comment on here by far, haha!!

(Once again, I'd like to reiterate how much this story sucks ass, though...)

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 5 years ago
No, just no

No way in hell I'm leaving without my dog. Think snowball. Think hell.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Never take my dog! Put her in the ground first. She knows that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Cool story

I liked it. Yeah, you go by “traditional” standards, it’s disjointed but so what; it was a fun read, and that’s all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the dog...

..he had to take the dog. A dog is for life....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What crap is this check crap!

All you have to do is tell the bank that the checks are not to be accepted and close your account. They aren’t certified bank checks! If they were he could still cancel them since there is no money backing those checks!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can you say dumber than shit

?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Even Mine Knew Better

Than to take my siamese, had him long before her and she knew they never would have found the body. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid

I am sorry I wasted my time on this.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 3 years ago
$1.88

She took the money. It is gone. That check crap is just that.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Decent story

But cops or no cops, I'm not leaving my dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Not very good he lets her steal 35K and his dog and walks away.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
LEAVE THE DOG. LEAVE THE SKANK

now to change tour attitude, skedaddle home to a real life. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Lost me when he didn't take Zodie!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I want the dog or my money back!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Fuck that

Get the dog! MC is such a fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit!

Do it the right way. Go to Court. Get the money AND the dog and send her to jail for theft and her brother for assault. Dumbass.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Why would he leave his dog with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too Confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go back at night and take the dog. Send her to jail for theft.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyalmost 2 years ago

Part 2....he gets the dog.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 2 years ago
Awwww…

I’m with the “go back and get the dog” contingent!

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Bullshit … during my D, the X thought she’d get cute and make a demand for my dog … English Setter grouse dog … my travel/hunting buddy. She probably still regrets that. I’m sitting here now with 2 of his great grand pups.

You don’t leave YOUR dog!!! 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that's wasted time I'll never get back. 1*

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldabout 1 year ago

Would have grabbed the dog.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

cock sucking lowlife left th dog.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

no way would i leave the dog

xhunter4uxhunter4u7 months ago

The guy in this story is a blithering idiot. She steals $35,000 and all he can think about is the dog.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Well sure got how to write a loser down pat. I tried my best to feel sorry for the poor bastard but just couldn’t get there this time. Anyone that would be too scared to get his dog back should not own one to start with. So the dog is far better off with the ex wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bitch! Next Part
Bitch Series Info

SIMILAR Stories