Bitchin' Birthday Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sat back down on the bed and let Amy dress her in the black thong panties and black peek-a-boo bra. Amy leaned over and positioned Emily's breasts so they were in the right place, then licked Emily's nipples to get them hard again. Amy wanted them to be noticeable through the fabric of Emily's dress.

Then Amy had Emily sit at the make-up mirror. Amy did Emily's hair, leaving it loose and flowing, and applied her make-up. She used a little more than Emily usually wore, but tonight was special. She went into the kitchen and brought Emily back a rum punch to nurse while she got ready herself.

As Emily sipped on her drink she watched Amy get ready. Amy quickly dressed in her red mini-dress and black pumps. She didn't bother with panties or a bra. Amy was small-chested and really didn't need a bra for most occasions. They were so uncomfortable and the straps dug into her shoulders. Better to be comfy and go without. And tonight of all nights there would be no reason to wear one.

Emily finished her drink just as Amy was putting on her lipstick. They grabbed their purses and walked out the door. Amy took Emily's keys and said she was driving tonight. Amy took out a silk scarf and handed it to Emily.

"Put this on over your eyes. And NO PEEKING!" Amy insisted.

Emily tied the scarf tightly, while protesting that it would ruin her hair.

"Don't fret. It was gonna get wind-blown anyway. And it won't matter. Just trust me," Amy rationalized.

"Fine, Mistress Amy," Emily retorted sarcastically. They both let out a giggle.

Amy drove to The Club outside of town. You'd think that the swingers here could think of a more original name than The Club, but Amy supposed it did the trick. It was obscure and didn't give the innocent person driving by any indication of what actually happened inside those doors. Tonight was going to be especially wild. Amy had rented out the place and it was invitation only. Many of the "regulars" had been invited and there were to be some special guests. She could hardly wait to get this party started!

Emily moaned as Amy turned the corner sharply and then drove over the gravel parking lot. The weighted balls were massaging her love canal and keeping her very turned on. Emily had no idea where they were. She knew Amy had made lots of turns just to get her confused. It had worked. Emily guessed that they were at some dance club from the remark that Amy had made earlier. She supposed she would find out soon enough.

Amy turned off the engine and got out of the car. She walked over to Emily's side and opened the door for her, taking her best friend by the hand to help her. She guided Emily to the doors, still not letting her remove the blindfold. Emily wobbled a little on her heels. They were a higher than she was used to and never had walked in them on gravel while blindfolded. Add to that the tingling sensation in her drenched pussy every time she moved, and it was no wonder she stumbled a couple of times.

Emily could hear the music pounding the closer they got to their destination. It sounded like punk rock. They hadn't been out anywhere with live music in a while. Tonight was gonna be a blast. Emily knew they had gotten to the doors when she felt a solid surface under her feet. She felt the rush of air as Amy opened the doors and the vibration of the bass guitar and drums.

"OOOOOHHHHHH," Emily gasped as the ben wa balls chimed constantly due to the heavy vibrations. "Oh my god, I don't know if I can handle this, Amy. These balls are driving me wild," Emily tried to whisper to her friend, but with the dim of the music she couldn't even hear herself talk. Emily tried to find Amy's ear and repeated it louder, talking over the music. Just as she started the music stopped and she realized that she was practically shouting. She was so embarrassed! She hoped that no one else heard her comment about the ben wa balls.

Emily felt something graze over her ass, light as a feather. The touch excited her, but she had no idea who had done it or even if it was intentional. She figured it was probably an accident, as it sounded like this place was packed. She could hear a myriad of voices all around her. Having the blindfold on was exciting her more and more. She could feel her nipples straining against the material of her dress and knew that they must be puffy and hard – completely visible to anyone who dared to take a look.

Again she felt something touching her ass, and could tell this time that it was a hand and certainly seemed intentional. The hand squeezed her soft globes of flesh and then traced the crack of her ass with his or her fingertip – from top to bottom, and then the finger slid under the hem of her dress. She shivered with excitement. The finger tucked under her thong and pulled it out, then releasing it to snap back in place. She jumped at the sharp smack on her bare cheek and felt the balls shifting inside her pussy. She had to squeeze her twat tight so she wouldn't lose the balls. That would be humiliating!

Amy took Emily by the hand and led her further into the club. The music started up again and the chords sounded familiar. What was that song? This was going to drive her nuts, if she couldn't figure out what they were playing.

Suddenly she heard a chorus of voices singing, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Emily, happy birthday to you!"

Amy yanked the blindfold off Emily and the entire crowd yelled, "SURPRISE!!"

Emily couldn't believe her eyes. She looked around with her mouth open in a state of shock. She was at The Club. Most of the regulars were there, all decked out in leather, latex or lace. There were streamers hanging from the ceiling. Penis shaped balloons were everywhere. On the bar there was what looked to be a champagne fountain. On a table across the room there were stacks of presents. Emily was speechless. She grabbed Amy and gave her a huge hug.

"Did you do this?" she questioned her best friend. "I can't believe it! When did you plan this? How did you get away with it without me finding out? How long have you been working on this? You WENCH! You did this for ME?"

Emily kissed Amy passionately on the lips and the entire crowd whooped and hollered. The band started playing again and people either started dancing, talking or making out. Emily continued to look around. In the center of the dance floor was an area that was roped off in a circle about 5 feet in diameter. In the middle of the circle was a chaise lounge covered with a plastic birthday tablecloth on a raised platform about two feet off the floor. The band was on the stage. They were all sporting penis-shaped top hats. The lead singer's even had a white streak down the side. She pointed this out to Amy and laughed out loud. The doorway to the back rooms was curtained off with strips of crepe paper, so she couldn't see into the rooms beyond. She tried to imagine what else this night had in store for her and the thoughts that ran through her mind were very naughty.

Ken, one of the regulars, handed Emily a glass of champagne and whisked her off to the dance floor. He had on tight leather pants that clearly defined he had nothing on underneath. His chest looked delicious in just the open leather vest. Her pussy quivered with the thought of giving him a blowjob in front of everyone here. She was realizing that she was an exhibitionist more and more every time she came to The Club. Each time she was a little freer with her body and became increasingly vocal as the evening progressed. She decided tonight she would be the LIFE of this party; after all it was HER surprise party.

Emily let her hands caress Ken's smooth chest. She tweaked his nipples with her nails. As they danced she slid her palms over his six-pack abs and felt herself squeezing her kegal muscles in time with the beat. Ripples of pleasure coursed through her as she became bolder. Her fingers wandered down to the bulge in his pants and she felt his cock stiffen. Kneeling in front of him with her ass completely exposed Emily took the metal of his zipper between her teeth and pulled it down. She used her tongue and lips to unbutton his fly. Because his pants were so tight Emily had to tug them down. As she did his snake sprang free, already oozing precum from the tip.

Waving her ass in the air she teasingly licked the fluid from his engorged head, "mmmmmm, so sweet. Just like every man ought to be. Want me to play your magic flute?"

Ken's response was clear as he pushed her head down onto his shaft, "Suck it birthday girl. Let me give you a yummy shake in front of all these people!"

Hearing those words wound Emily up even more. She licked her lips, took a sip of champagne and swallowed his cock down to the base. Ken gasped at the sheer bliss of being deep-throated all at once. Emily sucked on him like a straw, letting her tongue bathe his pole. She slowly slid him out of her mouth, licking the bulbous head around and around. She painted his shaft with her saliva, her tongue flat, moving up and down his rod from the tip to his sack. As she reached his nuts she gently sucked one into her mouth and then the other one. With both of his heavy balls filling her mouth she hummed the tune the band was playing.

Releasing his balls one at a time, Emily licked them thoroughly before draining the rest of her glass of champagne. Then taking his sack in her hand she massaged it while working on his pole. Treating his mushroomed head like a scoop of ice cream on a cone she sensuously used her tongue to cause the greatest of pleasure. She didn't want to lose one drip of his tasty treat.

Emily blew on his cock, the cool air bringing him to further attention. As she engulfed the knob with her mouth she followed the slit with the tip of her tongue, gently fucking his hole with short strokes. As he moaned and tried to push himself further into her mouth she let her tongue slip to the bundle of nerves south of the slit at the spot right under the ridge where the head of his cock meets the shaft. With a small amount of pressure she did to this bundle of nerves what she liked to have done to her clit. She licked it and nibbled on it with her lips. She sucked it into her mouth and nipped it with her teeth. Ken began to tremble.

Knowing he wanted to be all the way down her throat Emily gave in to Ken's desires. She started moving her mouth up and down on his shaft, taking more of him in with each thrust. As she buried him in to the hilt, his pubic hairs tickled her nose. Even his curlies smelled great. He must use cologne here too. Emily did all she could to take all eight inches of Ken's boner into her mouth and throat. Opening her mouth wide, dropping her jaw and trying to remember to breathe through her nose Emily swallow on his massive head, letting her throat muscles massage him in a most exquisite way. Once she had adjusted to having him fully engulfed she worked her way back up to the head, licking and twirling her tongue the entire way. She then swallowed him whole again, repeating this over and over again. All the while she massaged his balls with her left hand. Bringing the fingers of her right hand to her mouth Emily wet her index and middle finger with saliva. She lightly tickled the area between his sack and his anus, making her way to his brown eye. As she increased the tempo of her mouth fucking she pushed her index finger into his winking star.

"Mmmmmm. God that feels good, Emily. You want that vanilla shake now?" Ken inquired.

His legs were ready to give out, it felt so damn good. The champagne in her mouth made his cock feel bubbly and tingly. When she tongued his pee-hole he thought that he was gonna die, it made his cock swell even more. And when she found that bundle of nerves under the helmet of his dick an electric current shot from the bottom of his spine all the way to his toes. He almost shot his thick wad then, but managed to hold back, knowing that Emily gave such great head. He wanted to prolong the pleasure as long as he could.

But then she started to massage his balls, and that finger in his ass, massaging his prostate was more than he could bear. He was on the verge of his climax; just a few more strokes and he would give Emily streams of cum down her throat.

Emily twisted her finger a bit and wiggled it to make room for her middle finger as well. As she inserted it she lathered his purple cock with a combination of his precum and her spit. It was foamy from all the air mixed in it while her mouth was riding his shaft up and down. With the second finger deeply imbedded in his poop chute she curved them and felt for his prostate gland. Finding it she began to massage it in time with her mouth's down strokes, continuing to move his balls like dice in her other hand.

The stimulation from everything Emily was doing was just too much for Ken to withstand. With an animalistic grunt he came, filling Emily's mouth and throat with torrents of hot jism.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! FUCK, yeah! Swallow it all, baby!" Ken shouted out. Pulse after pulse of man-juice was squeezed from his sac, overflowing Emily's mouth, little drips of cum dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

Emily swallowed repeatedly, and felt Ken's member shrinking in her mouth. She gave the tip of his dick a few licks and then let his cock slide out of her mouth with a slight pop. Emily licked her lips, tongue straining to get every last drop of Ken's banana juice. She didn't want any to go to waste. The she gently pulled her fingers out of his ass, wiggling them as she did. Ken reached down to help her up off her knees. Upon standing Emily brought Ken's head to hers and kissed him powerfully.

Amy found Emily as she was heading off towards the bathroom.

"That was a great show, Em. My pussy got so wet watching you blow Ken right there on the dance floor. I don't know how you are gonna top that, but I'm sure you will with some of the other stuff we have planned for the night. This party is just getting started!"

"Oh really? Well, before you can do anything else I have got to wash my hands and take a piss. I love playing with Ken's ass, but you well know I'm a hand-washing fanatic. Don't want any buggers growing under my fingernails!" Emily laughed. "Hey, will you go get me another drink? Something with a real punch! Oh, and bring it back in here," Emily added, "I've got a little surprise for you too, my friend."

After squirting soap in her hands, lathering and scrubbing her fingers for a full two minutes Emily rinsed them under the cool water and then went in the stall to pee. She gave her clit a little rub as the hot urine streamed out of her, but not enough to make her cum. It was difficult to pee without loosening her pussy's grip on the balls. She didn't want them sliding out into the toilet. What a hoot that would be. NOT.

She was wet again, her pussy overflowing with the clear sticky precum that she loved to taste. She barely patted herself dry with the tissue, not wanting to wipe away her precious dew. Before pulling her soaked thong back up she inserted a finger inside her depths, playing with the balls for a second and then brought her finger to her mouth, dripping with her nectar. She licked it, slowly inserting it in her mouth like she did to Ken's cock. 'Mmmmm, so good,' she thought to herself.

After finishing up in the stall she washed her hands again at the sink. Putting her purse up on the counter she unzipped the outer pocket and took out her lipstick. Amy walked in with two glasses.


"Long Island Iced Tea for you. Rum and diet coke for me."

Emily took her drink and downed half the glass in one big gulp.

"Easy! I don't want you passing out and missing all the surprises we have planned for you. That wouldn't be very nice," Amy told her friend.

"I've got something to liven things up just a bit more. Wanna smoke?" Emily pulled out two joints from the tube of "lipstick." She took out a book of matches and lit them both up, inhaling deeply. She passed one to Amy. Finally exhaling, Emily told Amy, "This is some good shit. Not cut with anything. I watched Mikey bag it myself."

Emily finished her drink and half of Amy's between hits. Once she couldn't hold the joint any more dug her eyebrow tweezers out of her makeup case, using them as a roach clip. Just a couple more tokes. Amy laughed heartily at her friend.

"Pass those tweezers to me when you're done! I think I'm gonna need'm," Amy joked.

Once they had finished they were giggling together like schoolgirls. They kissed a few times, tongues wresting in Amy's mouth. After a couple of minutes they pulled away from each other.

"Lets go see what everyone else is up to out there," Amy suggested.

They went out to the bar to get refills and Emily downed another Long Island. She was feeling quite giddy and reckless. Marching onto the dance floor she got the attention of the band.

"Hey, you guys! Play something sexy!"

Hopping not so gracefully up on stage Emily whispered to the lead singer what she was going to do. He laughed, not believing her, but talked to the rest of the band and got them playing some appropriate music.

Emily began dancing with herself – center stage. She swayed her hips tantalizingly back and forth. She moved her hands over her body, starting at her shoulders moving towards her hips. Caressing her breasts sensually her fingers circled her nipples bringing them to stiff peaks. As she slowly slid her hands further down, over her flat stomach and to her sides she heard the band change tunes.

Classic striper music was being played and Emily took her cue from the band. She let her hands slither back up her supple body until her arms were over her head. Stretching, she positioned herself in a back bend, palms on the stage, feet still flat on the floor. Anyone who looked could see her sopping wet crotch and the material of the thong disappear between her nether lips and beyond. She gyrated on stage, bending her knees and then rocking her sex up and down.

Emily was practically cumming, so intense were the sensations she felt as she started to display her body for all to see. He head was pounding from the rush of blood as she hung upside down. She smiled and winked at the band and then rose up from her backward position. As her hands started pointing towards the ceiling Emily squeezed her pussy shut with all her might, not wanting the ben wa balls to escape. This sent a tingle to the core of her being and a ripple of excitement.

Standing upright again Emily reached for the zipper at her back and slid it down. Her heart seemed to race faster with each little clicking sound the zipper made as the two sides disengaged. Once she had the zipper all the way down to the small of her back Emily danced again, letting the dress fall off her shoulders tantalizingly. As she shimmied the material fell clear of the tops of her breasts, but got caught on her protruding nipples.

Emily gasped at the weight of the dress on her tits. The lycra was rough and Emily wished at that moment she could get her nipples pierced. She wanted something to tug on and pull her engorged nips away from her body, making them strain and throb. Thinking about it made her clit enraged. She could feel it coming out of its little sheath, peeking out from her nether lips, begging to be rubbed.

Emily tempted the onlookers with her wares, letting the dress fall to the floor. She kicked it to the side as her hands rubbed between her legs, feeling the wetness of her panties. She stood there clad only in a black peek-a-boo bra, nipples straining, and thong panties, soaked with her succulent juices.

Everyone at the party cheered, "Take it off! Take it off! ALL off!" The chanting was louder than the band.

Feeling brazen Emily didn't hesitate to unclasp her bra and slip it off. She threw it out to the partiers on the dance floor after twirling it over her head a few times. Then she hooked her thumbs under her thong panties and slowly, teasingly, torturously slid then down her hips, shaking her ass all the while. Finally they slid to the floor and Emily kicked them out onto the dance floor. Emily was full of herself as she continued to dance on the stage, taking the mic stand and rubbing it between her legs. She fucked the pole, moaning the entire time.