Bitter Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers

After the meal, Emily was loudly told to rinse out her favorite cup and make sure it was dry before it was put away. The girl then walked over to pay for the meal as Emily heard some laughter as she headed for the ladies room.

Emily was given more instructions as they went outside. She hurried to open the door for the girl and then held the car door open for her before sliding into the passenger side. She knew it wasn't by accident that the passenger side seat was left in the sun as she lifted her skirt. They went to the mall and shopped, Emily's role being consigned to carrying the purchases and signing the credit card receipts. The girl demanded and received Emily's pin number. Emily watched the girl remove two hundred from the bank account. But all items were bought with credit cards.

Once back home, Emily hurried to open the car door for the girl and then the door into the house. Then she stripped and retrieved the packages, carrying them to the front door while the girl sat and watched the tape. Then she told Emily that her feet were sore and Emily crawled over to massage them. Then kiss them and then lick them as she rubbed them.

Emily was told to do five pushups after bring the strap to the girl. Emily murmured 'yes miss' without thinking and was hit in the breasts with a viscous forehand and backhand so fast that she didn't even have a chance to protect them.

"You don't have permission to call me anything!" the girl screamed at her "You ever call me anything with my approval and I'll hang you by your tongue! You got that?!"

"Yes" Emily's reply was quick.

"You are chunky monkey and a slave to a girl you don't even know. You will crawl for me and humiliate yourself here and in public if I desire and you will do it. You will dominate your husband for my entertainment, not for your pleasure. The only pleasure you will know is when I don't whip you. Clear?"

"Yes, very clear."

"On the days I don't see you, you will still do what I want. Your life will be mine and you will live it as I desire. Now do the pushups."

The pushups was to kiss a foot, raise up and kiss a knee, lower to kiss the other foot, and raise to kiss the other knee. That was one and Emily only did three. She got five with the strap on her ass, rolled over and had five more on each thigh and five more on her tits as she was told to call them. Then she was told to sit up which meant the girl turned around and bent over, a bit of ass cheek showing under the cutoffs. Emily had to kiss one side and raise up to kiss the other for a count of one. She did two and was whipped again with the strap, the last five having to administer to her own ass after assuring the girl that she would hit herself very hard.

Then Emily went back to giving her a foot massage as the girl watched the rest of the tape. The girl gave instructions for the night as Emily was told to drink the last of the coffee. Emily tried to assure herself that things couldn't be worse after the girl left, but she didn't believe it. Somehow the girl would make life much worse, that these would be the happier times. Emily cried as she showered, shaved, and dressed for her husband's return home.

The next two weeks were a blur for Emily. She openly responded to the girl dominating her, hating herself for allowing it, but seeming to have no control to stop it. A large urn was on the counter and Emily was ordered to drink a cup three times a day even if her owner wasn't around. Having to admit that the young girl owned her as property made Emily's insides quake, but she continued to be obedient.

Her husband enjoyed the change in her. He stripped in the garage, ate from a bowl on the floor, wagging his ass happily as his wife threatened to shove all sorts of items up it. All this was done on camera and, unknown to him, at his wife's owner's instructions.

Three weeks after the domination started, the front door opened and Emily crawled forward to kiss the sneakered feet. Then another set of sneakers came into view and Emily hesitated a second before kissing them as well.

"A bit of unsure, but she managed to kiss without being told. That's a good sign."

The two moved on and Emily looked up as she crawled behind. When the girl turned, she saw that it was Kelly from the adult store. It was she that had spoken and Emily waited for her owner to say something.

"Miss Kelly wants to beat some ass. Go get something for her."

Emily crawled away and brought back the strap, her owner's choice of punishment. Kelly used it on Emily ten times, Emily thanking Miss Kelly after each one.

"Not bad. She's taken to this pretty well. Better than I expected when you told me to snare her for you."

Emily listened to the exchange, wondering how Miss Kelly had snared her for the girl that had no name but owned everything about Emily. After the small beating, Emily was told to use her lips to bring Miss Kelly to a climax, and Emily hesitated. She had never done anything like this before and the strap came crashing down on her ass with a vengeance. Emily quickly scooted over and drew the panties down from Miss Kelly, only now realizing that both girls were wearing tennis dresses and sneakers. She started to lick but Miss Kelly held her head back.

"Lips, chunky monkey, lips. She said nothing about licking me."

Emily moved her lips around the well-trimmed pussy, feeling it getting wetter and wetter. Miss Kelly's hips were starting to buck against Emily when Emily thought her lips were going numb from all the rubbing.

Emily's head was removed and she saw the desire in Miss Kelly's eyes and face as she stared at her friend.

"Please let her finish me. Please."

"Hands behind your head, Kelly. Count from five to one nicely."

Emily was surprised when the ash-blonde girl did so. The action raised the tennis dress so that her pussy was exposed. When she got to one, the other girl said "cum". Miss Kelly had an orgasm on the spot, taking Emily by surprise.

"Now lick her dry, chunky. Remember what I expect from you when you cum."

Emily licked the juices from the thighs and pussy in front of her as Miss Kelly came down from her climax. Emily wondered if she would be expected to orgasm on command although it had been so long since she had one, she also had to wonder, as she licked, if she still could.

Emily got dressed in a lightweight summer dress and sneakers and followed the two girls outside. They drove to a tennis court and Emily soon found she was the ball girl. Two guys joined them and it was mixed doubles, the men quite at home with humiliating Emily. They would tweak a nipple when changing sides or ask if she sucked the winners. By the fifth game of the first set, Emily was tiring in the hot sun, the others drinking water or soda from a cooler.

Miss Kelly finally told Emily to remove her sneakers if she was going to run slow after a missed ball. That would help speed her up.

It did. Bare feet used to shoes and a hot tennis court made for quick moving as Emily felt she was getting burns on her soles. She hopped and ran after every ball for two well played sets. Miss Kelly and the man on her side won. Emily was told to suck him off.

Emily had never had another cock other than her husband's and the fact that she could see past the man and the children playing in the park made her almost refuse. Her owner was in no mood and Emily was spanked soundly before being told to suck. Emily sucked the winner and then the loser and then the winner, swallowing every drop at all times. It was only when she was done that she saw the girl with the video camera. She knew the kids would be in the background as Emily begged to suck off the strange men.


She felt even more humiliated later when Miss Kelly and the girl viewed the tape at Emily's home. As with the other ones, this tape also left with the girl. That was after she was allowed to bring Miss Kelly to another climax by using her tongue in Miss Kelly's ass.

Emily took orders over the phone from the girl and continued to humiliate herself to the point that she thought she had no pride in anything but obedience. Emily still drank the bitter coffee, still hated the taste, but still drank it on the schedule set by the girl.

On a pleasant Friday, she told her hubby to dress in a frilly apron by the door when he came home and to clean until further notice. As soon as he left for work, Emily stripped and knelt by the plant. She was shocked when a man entered the door. She could only freeze in place, wondering what he was doing here.

"You chunky monkey?"

Emily nodded at the question and crawled forward to kiss his shoes, thanking him for being there. He laughed at her response.

"No good kissing my feet. You'll have enough of that later. Get a dress on and go with me."

Emily donned a summer dress and walked barefoot with the man to his car. He drove as she arranged her dress hem to her waist. The man seemed indifferent to her naked ass on the seat or her lack of questions or that she was simply barefoot because no one mentioned wearing shoes.

They drove to a strange house and the man parked in the street, telling Emily to follow him. Once in the garage, she stood by a rack of clothes. The man told her to strip and Emily removed the dress without a second thought, standing naked for anyone to see. She made no attempt to remove the collar, that never being a part of stripping.

Emily was handed a very short leather skirt and a small leather vest. It shocked Emily to realize that the items actually fit her, not at all realizing that the sit ups, push ups, and diet had caused her to lose excess weight. She had not had any tight clothing on since the girl started running her life for her.

Platform pumps rounded out the outfit. Emily was practicing walking in them when Kelly came out of the house. Emily stopped walking when she saw that Kelly had the word 'slave' on each tit and wore only a thick collar with rings on it. Kelly ignored the reaction as she came over and put a leather chauffeurs cap on Emily's head.

"Mistress will have you drive this weekend. You will be as obedient to her as to your owner. There will be no, I repeat, no bad report about you, chunky monkey. Failure to be absolutely respectful and obedient at all times will not be tolerated by your owner or by mistress."

Kelly didn't wait for comprehension, just turning and walking back into the house. The man stripped and went down stairs off to the side. Emily was left alone so she continued to practice in the platform pumps.

A woman about her age came out and another person jumped to hold the car door for her. Then the person signaled for Emily to get behind the wheel.

She followed the directions as she pulled out and away. The mistress had another girl in the back with her and occasionally Emily saw the girl doing mistress's nails as they rode or massaging a leg while mistress drank something in a glass. Mistress never said a word, the directions coming from the other girl. Emily realized as they left town that it really would be a weekend away. She thought of Billy, having to clean until told otherwise. The house would be very clean.

The weekend was from hell. Emily lost all ability to have pride in anything, to believe she was even on par with any human. That night she wore the outfit to a club after the other two showered and changed. Emily was stationed at the bathroom where someone video taped her squatting ad begging to be used as a toilet, mindful of orders to not let anything stain her outfit. She had to puke twice that night to empty her stomach of what when into it.

Then someone on stage needed a volunteer to use a new kind of vibrator and Emily was selected. The thing kept fucking her pussy on its own, while Emily tried to figure out how it stayed in her. She held the short leather dress to her waist to avoid any juice on it and kept her legs wide to avoid any on the shoes. In the mirror in the back, she could see how exposed she was. A few months earlier, Emily would have fainted at the idea. Now, chunky monkey had no feelings about it.

The weekend went downhill from there, leaving Emily almost to tired to concentrate on driving them home. Once back at her house, back in her own dress, Emily lay on the floor and cried herself to sleep.

It was two days before her owner and Miss Kelly came to see her and neither made a comment about a report on chunky monkey's behavior. Neither whipped her either, simply watching a video and laughing. As Emily knelt as a footstool for one and massaged the feet of the other, she found the conversation interesting.

"What a dweeb! Almost like Dave back in high school. Remember him?"

"Remember him? All he wanted to do was help me study."

They laughed at the memory.

"Your own fault, Kelly. You were valedictorian of the class. He needed the help and you were the only one that talked to him as a person and not a dumb jock."

"He was cute. Besides, how was I to know the future?"

There was a kissing noise above Emily.

"Future in that I sold him for a hell of a profit and that you were a slave for me and my aunt? You never knew what hit you."

"You promise to never sell me? Please promise."

"No promises. I still remember my boyfriend asking you to the prom before he did me. He's paying worse than you only because you turned him down. It took you three days to think about it which why you're a slave now, but you at least turned him down."

"I wonder how he likes living in Brazil."

"At least he's picking up a second language."

The girls laughed over that, Emily left to ponder the exchange.

She still pondered that exchange three months later when she was driven to the strange house again. This time she was led down the stairs and saw the dungeon setup. The girl used Emily on several apparatus's for a few hours.

Emily was led upstairs to a contemporary living room. A chain was locked around her waist and her hands cuffed to the chain. Then she was led to a tub with a large block of ice in it. Trying her best to maintain her balance, she stood on the ice. As a man balanced her with one hand, he inserted a vibrator in her ass with the other hand. Then nipple clamps were attached to her and attached to the ceiling. Cuffs were placed around her ankles and a six inch chain connected them. Emily was left to try to balance on the ice, her feet getting cold and wet as she attempted to remain upright and not tear a nipple off.

In a few minutes, a party was in progress. Occasionally someone removed the vibrator from her ass and gave it to her to suck clean as another took its place in her backside. Emily was facing a wall and missed seeing the action behind her but heard the noise.

Someone named sexless was being ordered around by Emily's owner. She gathered it was a man from all the 'he's' that she heard and almost felt sorry for him. Nothing he did was right for the guests and he was abused by one and all.

Emily thought less of the party behind her and more about her own position as the time went by. The ice was melting and getting harder to stand on. She was no longer flatfooted, but had to stand more on her toes to prevent the nipple clamps from tearing both of her nipples. She also had to suck the vibrators clean without letting them slip out of her mouth as she tried to remain on the ice. Her legs were cold and she could feel the coldness going almost to her thighs, thus making feeling more difficult and she was forced to look down several times to see where she was standing. This made everything painful, almost costing her a vibrator at one point.

The party seemed to be getting tired of abusing sexless and Emily was let down. She crawled to help with the entertainment, someone putting a black facemask on her. It matched the one on the man referred to as sexless. Emily gave him some of the bitter coffee to drink so he could rinse and swallow. She didn't blame him, for he had shit all around his mouth, as he gulped and swished.

The night came to end as Emily started at one end of a semi-circle and sexless started at the other and they gave each guest oral sex until pleasured. The problem was when they passed each other and had to continue to the semi-circle of people already given up their climaxes. It was much hard to suck on cock or pussy when they were tired from cumming only a few minutes before.

The chore was finally achieved and the guests left. Emily's owner finally sat on a chair and told them to clean her shoes. The leather heels were dirty and Emily licked as she suddenly realized that the girl had not partaken in the activities. In fact, there were no other slaves around or anyone that Emily could recognize from her position.

The aunt came in and sat down, Kelly at her feet.

"That went well. These two are better than I expected when I found out their ages."

"Well Auntie, you know I always wanted parent figures. What better than to have them at my feet where I know where they are?"

There was laughter.

"So will you keep them?"

In reply, she kicked both and they stopped licking and knelt before her.

"You agree to sign over your house and your possessions and your lives to me?"

"Yes" came as a synchronized chorus.

"Good," she told them as she removed their facemasks. " My birthday will be in a few days and I expect that as a present. Do it well and you will have a mistress. Do it poorly and I'll sell your asses to the Eskimos. Or worse."

They were left to ponder that fate for a few moments.

"You have shoe grime on your faces. Lick each other clean."

Emily turned to sexless and froze as did he. She never expected Billy to be here anymore than he seemed to expect to see her. Then their tongues darted out to do as their future mistress told them. Of that, there was no doubt for either of them.

Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers
12