Bitter Sweet 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started letting my tongue tease her hard nub at the top of the stroke, eliciting a quick shiver from her on the third pass. I turned my full attention to her clit, stroking and flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

Her moans grew louder and she started to wriggle, making me shift my hands to her hips to hold her still. She folded her legs around me, her stocking covered ankles on my shoulder blades, pressing me in.

I sucked on her nub, squeezing it with my lips as I fluttered my tongue over its tip. Her hips started thrusting as her sighs turned to groans that punctuated her shortening breath.

I felt her legs tremble a brief moment before the cry of joy erupted from her lips and her bucking hips threw me off. Looking up, her back was arched still as the shudders racked her frame.

She dropped limply back with a final groan, her head still rolling slowly from side to side. I waited for her to recover, my cock still hoping to fuck her. The seconds stretched on till her eyes fluttered weakly open.

"Good enough or more?" I asked as she lifted her head to look at me.

"Enough," she answered happily, letting her head fall back.

I smiled and pushed myself up to stand over her, looking down at her naked body, seeing the sheen between her breasts as she propped herself up on her elbows.

"Ah, I needed that, I feel so much better now," she said looking up at me.

I gave a little chuckle, "I aim to please."

"Mm, I wish we had time to fuck but we need to get the contract signed and sealed. Something for us to look forward to later," she said sitting up and stretching out a hand to me.

She pulled herself up to stand facing me. "Time to get dressed," she announced looking up at me.

"Not before your stockings come off," I answered, looking down at her feet.

She looked and chuckled as she sat back down. I crouched down as she lifted her feet and pulled them both off by the toes. She slipped past me as I straightened up and I set about the task of gathering up her old clothes before walking them through to the laundry chute.

She was wearing a lacy black quarter cup corset and short boy shorts when I got back, a pair of knee length black stiletto boots standing ready. "Ah," she exclaimed, as she noticed me.

"Do you think shorts or a skirt would go better with this?" she asked, holding up a shiny dark waistcoat.

"Try them on and I'll tell you," I replied as I crossed to her.

"Mm," she acknowledged, opening the waistcoat and passing me the hanger.

She slipped it on as she turned to the wardrobe and unhooked two more hangers. She held the short pencil skirt in front of her first, giving me enough time create an image, then the even shorter shorts.

"The skirt looks sexier but the shorts will get you more looks," I commented.

"The skirt it is then," She said cheerfully as she handed me the shorts.

I waited till she'd freed the skirt to take that hanger and rehang them on the rail. She held my arm as she stepped into the skirt then held it in place as she turned her back to me and said, "Zip me up."

The skirt was tight on her, accentuating her waist and the roundness of her arse. The feel of it was soft and slinky, like it had a miniature velvety pile. As I zipped it up she tucked in the hem of her corset.

"Boots next," she said as she walked off toward the bed.

I turned to pick them up then followed her over. She sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs, looking up at me as she did. I went down on my knees in front of her, unzipping the right boot.

Taking the stiffener out I held it by the pointy toe as I reached for her ankle. As soon as her heel was snug she pulled it from my grasp and lifted the other foot. When I'd similarly shod the other she stood with her legs apart.

Before she could ask I reached out to start zipping them up. She walked over to the wardrobe mirror and examined her reflection. To me she looked a bit severe with all the dark colours, maybe that was the image she was aiming for.

From there she made her way over to the dressing table, as she passed by me I trailed along and stood behind her as she sat. She flashed me a smile in the mirror then picked up the hairbrush to start on her hair.

She took five minutes to 'pretty' herself and then we were out the door. The taxi was waiting for us and then we were on our way. She relaxed back into the seat and closed her eyes.

I was pleased she hadn't come back complaining about Chloe again, I hoped it was a sign of them getting friendlier. Life would be a lot simpler if they could get along.

The taxi ride seemed to take no time. Dafne was up and exited first, leaving me to tag along behind her. We were directed to a different clerk, who invited us to take a seat by way of greeting.

Dafne brought out the contract and passed it to her.

"We'd like to make a few changes," Dafne stated as she took it.

"Have you consulted a lawyer on this?" the clerk asked.

"No," answered Dafne. "Is that required?"

"No, but it can save disputes over the meaning of words later." she replied offhandedly. "What alterations do you want to make?"

"Where it says "See that no harm comes" we'd like to insert "Undue pain or" after "No" so it reads "See that no undue pain or harm comes"," Dafne explained.

"Undue seems an odd choice of words?" she commented.

"It will cover me giving him love bites and accidentally scratching him when we make love," Dafne explained.

"Excessive would be a better fit if that's the case," the clerk offered.

Dafne looked at me. I gave a little nod.

"Okay, you can change it," Dafne agreed.

"Anything else?"

"Yes we want to add "I further agree that any anal play be consensual." At the end," Dafne replied.

"That all?"

"That's all."

"If you'll place your wrists in the readers," she said looking back at the screen.

We did while she tapped away at her keyboard. The whole process took little over ten minutes while she checked our details and status. At the end she swivelled on her chair and retrieved the freshly printed sheet.

"Here's your certified copy. It might take a few hours to fully filter through the system. Congratulations, he looks a fine man."

"Thank you," Dafne replied a little excitedly as she took it.

"You'll have to change his collar to the standard green you know," the clerk warned Dafne as she scanned the document.

"Yes," Dafne replied absently, lifting her bag to slide the paper in.

She had a big grin on her face when she turned to me. "Now you're mine for the next two years," she said delightedly.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, keeping a straight face.

"Come, we've got things to do," she said standing.

"Yes, Mistress," I intoned as I stood then stepped aside to let her pass.

She led me back outside, stopping and fishing her pad out of her bag as we stepped outside. "Shall we eat now or later?" she asked.

"Later if you want, though I wouldn't mind a drink."

"A drink sounds like a good idea and I know just the place," she said, tapping on her pad.

When she was done she started for the taxi rank at the curb. We only had to wait a few seconds for one to turn up and then we were off to the Castigated Scourge, the address she gave.

I was expecting a nightclub but we stopped outside the entrance to a park in the casino district. We quickly exited the taxi because of the queue of people waiting impatiently curb side.

The place was quite crowded with tourists; there were the sounds of music and laughter. I was turning heads and attracting stares as we followed the path that veered right.

She carved a clean passage through the oncoming tide of people, their expressions ranging from shock and surprise to outright amusement. After a minute or so she took a side branch that led us to an open air café.

A bikini clad red collared waitress came over to take our order, coffee for the pair of us. As she walked away Dafne remarked, "We used to come here for our break if we were doing split shifts. See that building over there." She pointed. "That's where I worked."

"My service turned me into a spacer," I chipped in, "and that brought me here to meet you."

"Fates fickle finger, my father met mum by chance as well," she reminisced

"I don't think I know how mine met," I answered.

"Have you any brothers or sisters?" she asked.

At that moment the waitress returned, I paused while she served us.

"Daffs!" a voice squealed from my blind spot.

Her head flew around, "Cilla!" she exclaimed, leaping out of her seat.

They rushed together and embraced, giving me time to appraise her friend. She wore a loose dark green skirt and a pale green blouse with a name tag pinned to it.

"Look at you, you look like a Dom," Cilla proclaimed, pushing her to arms length.

"I am. It's a long story. You still with the casino?" she asked, steering her to the table.

"Yes, I'm a floorwalker now...." Cilla answered, catching sight of me as I stood. She caught Dafne's arm. "Is he...?" she asked a little too loudly behind her covering hand.

"Yes, we just signed the contract. Richie, meet Pricilla. My dorm mate from last year." Dafne replied, as she paid the waitress.

I was unsure how to play it, I was being introduced more as a lover than a slave. "Yes, Mistress," I replied, deciding to stay in character.

"So you got drawn back into the family's ways." Cilla said sympathetically.

"Kinda, mum just kept pushing," Dafne said as she sat.

"So where did you get a gorgeous man like this?"

"I bought him at the Justice Auction and we kinda fell in love. Another long story," Dafne replied, glancing over at me.

I smiled back at her.

"He must be good in bed, how big is his knob?" Cilla asked, giving me a more careful look over.

"Cilla," Dafne admonished.

Cilla laughed, "Since when did you become shy?"

"Alright," Dafne said, relenting. "It's only about seven inches and yes, he's good in bed, before you ask."

"Will he do anything you tell him?"

"Yes of course. He's mine for the next two years."

"Ah, to be waited on hand and foot and sex whenever you feel horny. You've got it made," Cilla said leaning back into the chair.

Dafne sighed. "If only it was that simple. I'm going to have to work as well, mother's arranged for me to take over a dungeon."

"What! You're going professional? Wow."

"Unfortunately, yes." Dafne answered.

"Oh come on; you're a natural for the role. You're secretly enjoying this."

"Well the independence is nice and finding Richie is a big bonus but it would have been nice to have had a gap year or two first."

"I know," Cilla replied wistfully.

"So what are you doing, besides being a floorwalker?"

"I've enrolled on a part time accountancy course at Central U. I share an apartment with three others over in West Village; apart from that nothing much has changed. I'm seeing someone but it's not serious, I'm supposed to be meeting him here now" she answered.

"Kept in touch with any of the others?" Dafne asked.

I tuned out and started looking idly around, there was a mix of styles from several worlds with most of them middle aged or older. This must be an area that catered for them.

"Charlie" Cilla's voice broke my reverie.

I turned to see her rising to greet a guy dressed in the blue and white check of chef's trousers and white top. They embraced for a few seconds then Cilla turned to Dafne.

"This is Charles, he's a chef at the Rodeo." She looked back to Charlie. "This is Dafne, one of my dorm mates from my service."

"Nice to meet you, I think I may have heard one or two tales about your exploits," he said, amusement colouring his voice.

Dafne chuckled. "I can tell you a couple of stories about her," she replied. "Those were the days."

"Well, nice to meet you, you must come visit one day," he said, slipping his arm around Cilla's waist.

Cilla gave him a puzzled look, his head canted slightly and his arm urged her around. She resisted and turned her head back. "I'll be in touch."

"Okay," Dafne replied as Cilla turned away and walked off with Charlie.

"Was she a good friend?" I asked as Dafne turned back to look at me.

"Mm, not my best friend, but we hung out a lot."

"I don't think her boyfriend was overly pleased finding her with us."

"No, I don't think he was, I can't see him lasting long with her, she's quite liberal."

"Makes you wonder how they got together in the first place."

"Yes," she answered, picking up her cup.

I finished mine and put it back on the table. Looking up at her I caught her watching me over the top of her cup.

"What," I asked.

"Oh nothing," she replied as she lowered the cup.

"Ah ha," I murmured knowingly.

"It was nothing, really..., just an odd thought."

"It's okay, we've all got secrets," I answered teasingly.

"Oh I've got lots of secrets, you may even learn a few," she said with a chuckle.

"I'll bet," I replied as she put the cup down.

"We might as well head for home," she said standing. "There's a little unfinished business we need to attend to."