Bizarre Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with wet, sloppy sounds of pussy and tongues. I was truly in Heaven now. I also knew that I wouldn't last much longer with all this stimulus going on, so I put it in high gear and started fingering and fucking Jill in earnest. Each thrust of my cock caused her to whimper. I rotated my thumb on her clit in time to my fucking and soon she was on the edge of another orgasm.

Then it happened. All my work on Jill finally pushed her over the edge, she started shaking and pushing her hips up to me almost forcing me out of her. I could feel her tunnel spasming around my shaft. I slammed into her harder and hit the point of no return. I yelled and shoved into her balls deep and came.

"Oh yeah!!!! Oh God, I'm coming!" I blurted out.

"Oh fuck yes, I am too!" Kelly shrieked.

Then a muffled scream came from Gwen. She must have been coming too.

My cock blasted off in Jill so hard I thought it might break off in her. I jerked and pushed a little harder as if I was trying to push my hips into her too.

Then we all collapsed in a pile on the bed. I had never been so tired, or so satisfied. This was a once in lifetime shot, and I felt good.

The next thing I knew, I woke up. It was light out and I was alone. I thought maybe I had dreamed the whole thing, but then I realized I hard a morning hard on. And it hurt, bad. Groggily I looked around the room. There was more proof, clothes were strewn all over the place and the bed was still a little damp from Gwen's squirting. I got up, put on a robe and went down to the kitchen. There were the three women, hair a mess, make-up all over their faces, and smiles lighting the room. I wonder what they are thinking? I wonder if I am ready to go again?