BJ Bliss Ch. 03 Claudia's Clutches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent," Claudia whispered as she escorted Katrin back to the toy chest with the leash. "Take this," Claudia said as she handed Katrin a bottle of massage oil, "and this," she added as the passed her a small pink silicone vibrator.

Claudia had Katrin set the vibrator at the edge of the bed where Holly waited in suspense.

"Go ahead," she instructed Katrin, who held the open bottle of massage oil in her hands. Katrin lifted and poured the bottle over Claudia's firm breasts. A strong yet pleasant orange aroma filled the room.

"Now rub it around," Claudia instructed. Katrin slowly work her hands across Claudia, glazing her breasts and beautiful, dark areolas with the oil. She teased Claudia's nipples with her fingertips and Claudia moaned with approval.

"Good girl," Claudia said to Katrin as she turned towards Holly and mounted behind her on the bed.

"Holly, do you like how my oily tits feel against your ass," Claudia teased as she slid her pointy nipples across Holly's ass cheeks.

"Yes, Claudia," Holly moaned. Claudia slid her nipple slowly down her pussy lips in response.

"Holly, you are dripping wet again you little slut," Claudia teased. "My nipple is covered in your juices. I've got an idea to make you even wetter." Claudia dismounted the bed and handed Katrin the smooth pink vibrator.

"Put it in her ass," Claudia instructed.

Katrin stood still in hesitation causing Claudia's expression to turn angry.

"Did you hear what I said, Katrin?"

"Yes, Claudia," Katrin replied as she reached for the bottle of lube and coated the vibrator generously.

"Put it in her ass now," Claudia snapped.

Katrin quickly reached up and pressed the vibrator against Holly's ass. Holly yelped and moaned from the sensation and struggled to try and free her hands and give her neglected throbbing pussy some much needed attention.

"Stop struggling, Holly," Claudia instructed cruelly. "You haven't felt anything yet."

Katrin eased the slippery vibrator into Holly's ass as she trembled and moaned.

"Put it in further, Holly can take it," Claudia insisted. "Isn't that right, Holly?"

"Yes, Claudia," Holly cried out.

Katrin plunged the six-inch vibrator nearly all the way in and held on to Holly's garter belt to keep her steady.

"Turn it on," Claudia demanded. Katrin complied and sent overwhelming waves of sensation through Holly's body as she turned on the toy and held it steady. Holly yelled out in pleasure and Claudia smirked with satisfaction.

"Thank you, Katrin, I'll take it from here." Claudia took hold of the vibrator and plunged it deeper. Katrin stepped aside and watched in awe as Holly struggled against the relentless anal vibrations.

Claudia suddenly yanked hard on Katrin's collar and swung up her leg. She rested her heel on the edge of the bed, trapping Katrin against it.

"Put your face in my pussy," Claudia demanded as she yanked down hard on the leash. Katrin slid down to floor on to her knees and held on to Claudia's thighs for support. She moved her hands up Claudia's silky black stockings and then reached for her see-thru panties. Claudia continued to hold the vibrator in Holly's ass and let go of the leash to massage Holly's dripping wet labia with her fingers.

"I said put your face on it," Claudia demanded even louder. "I want my juices all over you cute little nose." Katrin pulled Claudia's panties to the side and buried her face into Claudia's wetness. Up and down, Katrin moved her nose against Claudia's wet labia and clit and covered her own face in Claudia's juices.

"Good girl," Claudia said with approval as she trembled with pleasure and pumped Holly's ass with the vibrator. Claudia slid two fingers inside of Holly and began massaging her g-spot.

"I want you to lick my wet cunt and make me cum," Claudia instructed in between heavy breaths.

Katrin swirled her tongue vigorously on Claudia's engorged clit and suddenly realized that Claudia was distracted with pleasure. She boldly decided to take advantage and carefully moved her hand into her own lap. Katrin felt a wave of relief wash over her body as she began to stroke herself.

"Holly, I think you are getting close, does it feel good?" Claudia asked.

"Yes, Claudia, yes!" Holly exclaimed as she trembled from the anal vibrations and relentless fingering. Holly suddenly felt an explosive climax and a rush of liquid surging out from between her legs. Claudia continued to stroke Holly's g-spot and enjoyed the warm liquid squirts that flowed across her hand and splashed her bouncing breasts. Katrin felt Holly's juices dripping down her shoulders as she continued to rub herself furiously and lap her tongue across Claudia's clit.

Claudia straddled Katrin's face tightly and erupted with her own orgasm. Her thighs shook and pulsed against Katrin's face and she cried out loudly. Katrin quickly followed and brought herself to climax as she basked in the taste and smell Claudia, who rested still against her face.

****

"Katrin," Claudia finally spoke, after regaining her composure and slipping on her robe. "I have one more event for the evening that I would like you and your team to partake in. My offer to reimburse you for your time still stands."

Katrin stood up from the floor in a daze and breathed a sigh of relief as she watched Claudia free Holly's wrists and ankles from the bed-post restraints. Holly rolled on to her back and stretched out her newly-freed limbs while Claudia unbuckled the leather collar from Katrin's neck and put it away with her other toys.

"Are you okay?" Katrin asked with concern as she approached the bed to help Holly remove her blindfold.

"Yes," Holly confirmed as she squinted and blinked her eyes, "that was amazing."

"You see, there is nothing to worry about. I'll bet that she is up for even more," Claudia said as she ran her hands across her own exposed breasts and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Can we stay a little longer?" Holly asked Katrin with pleading eyes.

"Okay," Katrin agreed reluctantly, "but only if Justin and Marco are game."

"Why don't you check on your boys, Katrin, and I'll be out in a moment with my little pet," Claudia suggested. She approached and played with Holly's messy red hair. "You had better warn them about our arrangement. I don't want them playing hero and trying to save Miss Holly from my clutches. Besides, I have plans for them too."

Katrin eyed her only clothing option, a skimpy red teddy that was balled up on the floor, and cursed to herself.

****

"Katrin, you're back!" Justin exclaimed to Katrin in the hallway just as she emerged from the bedroom. "I was just coming to find you."

"Is everything okay?" Katrin asked.

"Of course, we're having a blast out there. Danica told us that you and Holly were just spending time with the host, but I was worried. You were gone a long time."

"Thank you, that was very sweet. Yes, we were with Claudia and everything is fine. Holly's enjoying some playful domination, so don't be alarmed if you see Claudia bossing her around. Or bossing me around, for that matter," Katrin added as she looked down in embarrassment only to be treated to a view of Justin's long hanging cock.

"Oh, sorry." He covered himself up politely. "I lost my g-string."

"Let's go find it. And my shoes!" she added with a laugh as she led Justin down the dark hallway and back to the ballroom.

Danica greeted Katrin and Justin warmly as they walked back into the ballroom. She was still wearing her complete set of lingerie, which is more than could be said for the rest of the ladies in the room. There were a handful of men in attendance as well, including Marco, and they had all managed to lose their shirts and pants.

"Are you missing these?" Danica asked as she held out Justin's g-string in one hand and Katrin's black heels in another. "Sorry, Katrin. We couldn't keep our hands off of your guys while you were gone. I'm so happy that you've returned. I can see that you had a good, messy time with Claudia," Danica added with a wink.

"What you mean? Oh shit, my makeup is fucked, isn't it?!"

"Not to worry. Follow me back to the dressing room." Danica escorted Katrin quickly through the ballroom. Marco waved hello from across the room. Katrin smiled back and observed that he had made himself very comfortable on the couch and was surrounded by mostly naked women who listened and laughed as he told them stories about his experience as a model in Europe.

The ballroom was somewhat quieter and more intimate at this point in the evening as some of the guests had left to return to their own similarly wealthy residences in the neighborhood.

"What do you think of the party so far?" Danica inquired as she ran a brush through Katrin's hair.

"This is by far the weirdest night of my life," Katrin replied, cleaning mascara smudges from around her eyes. "I watch groups of women give blowjobs for a living so I don't use the term 'weird' lightly."

Danica laughed with satisfaction. "Yes, things do get very intense at Claudia's parties and this party is far from over!"

"Who are those other men out there? They don't strike me as the husbands."

"No husbands allowed. We have a few discreet male servers and a few boy toys," Danica explained before her eyes lit up at an outfit on the rack in front of her. "Katrin, why don't you try this black and red chemise and attach it to some black stockings? It will be nice and comfortable," she encouraged as she handed over the garment.

"No panties?"

"No panties," Danica confirmed. "You'll find it very arousing to walk around so covered, yet so exposed."

Katrin slipped out of her teddy and into the red chemise, which was accented around the edges with black lace. The garment was short enough to expose Katrin's crotch and the sexy curves of her ass cheeks from behind. Katrin slipped on some silky black stockings and Danica helped her attach them to black lace of the chemise.

"Beautiful, comfortable, and accessible," Danica whispered as she ran her fingers up Katrin's exposed thigh and up to her labia. Katrin moaned with pleasure as she looked at herself in the mirror and watched Danica tease her between the legs.

"Let's go back to the ballroom and play," Danica suggested. They enthusiastically stepped through the dressing room in their heels as they made their way back to the main event.

****

Katrin and Danica enjoyed champagne from a comfortable leather couch and watched with interest as three lingerie-clad beauties teased Justin's cock under his g-string pouch on the couch across from them.

"Have you ever measured? How big are you?" they asked him as they ran their hands over his bulge.

"Ten inches," he informed them boastfully, "do you have a license to handle that caliber?"

"Shut up!" They laughed and slapped him playfully on the chest and continued to run their hands across his body.

Katrin overheard Marco's thick Spanish accent from a couch on the other side of the room where three topless women with large exposed breasts continued to quiz him about his European travels.

Suddenly the music stopped and the ballroom became quiet. The twin doors swung open and Claudia made her grand entrance. Katrin and Danica stood up for a better view and were shocked to see Holly following closely behind her on a leash. She was totally nude except for her black leather collar, a pair of black high heels, and a blindfold. Claudia walked to the center of the room and made Holly kneel beside her.

"Ladies, thank you so much for indulging me this evening. I hope you've enjoyed the male performers and not to mention the wonderful lingerie that Danica provided." The women in the room eyed Danica with appreciation and Danica bowed graciously in response.

"I am sure the gentlemen would appreciate tips for their services, isn't that right Katrin?" Claudia queried.

"Already taken care of," Danica assured Claudia as she pointed to a large glass tip jar at the bar that was brimming with large bills.

"Well, for those of you who haven't had enough indulgence this evening," Claudia continued, "I was planning on christening my divorce with a little performance," she explained as she pet Holly on the hair. "Did you completely drain Justin and Marco of every last drop, or did you leave some for me?" Claudia asked.

"Sorry, we totally drained them," the topless blonde with white stockings teased.

"I don't know," her dark-haired friend in the fishnet bodysuit chimed in, "He's bulging over here!" she exclaimed as she slid her fingers across the shape of Justin's growing cock over his g-string pouch.

"I'm all yours, Claudia," Justin offered.

"That goes for Marco as well, Miss Claudia," Marco announced from the other couch as he stood up and took a final swig from his cocktail glass and set it down on a glass table loudly. The three topless women at his side laughed and encouraged him with some slaps on the ass as he made his way to the front of the room.

Claudia quickly dropped Holly's leash as the young men approached her and cracked her fingers in anticipation. She looked them over as they took their place to her left and right.

"Go ahead, boys. Touch me," Claudia instructed as she turned to face Marco and looked over his strong, bulging chest. He moved in to kiss her on the neck while Justin put his hands on the sides of black garter belt and slid them down to her ass.

"Ooooo," she moaned playfully as Marco kissed and licked her on the neck. Justin followed suit and began kissing her in between her shoulder blades. He worked his tongue slowly down her lower back and kneeled in front of her ass.

"Very good, boys. Don't stop," Claudia encouraged. Marco kissed her on the chest and maneuvered down to her bulging cleavage while Justin pulled her black thong aside to lick the top of her ass crack, causing her to squirm with excitement.

"Justin, unclasp my bra," Claudia requested. Justin reached up with a single hand and popped off her black lacy bra without looking. The onlookers were impressed with his skills and he winked at them, causing them to giggle.

"Show off," Claudia remarked sourly, as she pulled the bra away from her chest and laid it over Holly's shoulder. Holly felt the lacy fabric drape over her skin and continued to kneel submissively and listen on as Claudia moaned with pleasure from Marco and Justin's kisses.

Marco cupped Claudia's firm breasts and sucked on her nipples while Justin ran his tongue over the curves of her ass.

"Justin, remove my thong," Claudia directed. He slowly pulled the thong past the crack of her ass and let if fall past her black thigh-high stockings. He guided her legs up one by one and slipped the thong out from under her heels.

"Put it on her," Claudia demanded as she looked down at her pet Holly. Justin complied and rested the wet thong on Holly's shoulder. "No," Claudia corrected. "Put it over her face."

Justin looked across the room at Katrin and she gave him a look of approval.

"Don't look at her," Claudia snapped angrily. "She isn't calling the shots. I am." Justin suddenly flashed back to bootcamp, where he learned to follow orders the hard way in his reckless youth. He snapped back into reality and slipped the thong over Holly's face as instructed. Holly took in Claudia's scent as the wet sheer fabric rested against her nose. "Good boy," Claudia said with approval.

"Katrin, don't get too comfortable over there. I'm not done with you yet," Claudia called over threateningly, filling Katrin with fear and excitement. Katrin held hands tightly with Danica and awaited Claudia's next move.

"Holly, get on your hands and knees like a good stool and make sure you're pointing that wet little cunt of yours towards my guests," Claudia commanded. Holly quickly positioned herself next to Claudia on her hands and knees with her ass facing the spectators. She felt beads of moisture dripping down her wet slit as she imagined the onlookers staring at her from the couches in the room.

Holly yelped in surprise as Claudia's heel rested against her upper back. Claudia looked down with satisfaction and took a deep breath.

"Justin, lick my asshole," Claudia directed. "Marco you know what I want, don't make me ask." Marco nodded and lowered himself to her crotch. Claudia moaned loudly as she felt the two wet tongues pleasuring her at the same time. The female spectators looked on with jealousy and some had begun to touch themselves between the legs.

Katrin felt the warm familiar hand of Danica reaching across her thigh and opened her legs encouragingly. Danica slowly glided her finger up Katrin's wet slit as they watched Claudia enjoy the warm tongues of the men licking her between her legs. Katrin returned the favor to Danica and slipped her hand under Danica's lacy blue thong to feel her wetness.

Katrin and Danica were joined by two other women who approached from behind to massage both women's breasts, causing Katrin to tilt her head back and admire at the busty brunette who stood behind her. The brunette smiled suggestively and playfully pinched Katrin's nipples. Katrin looked forward and saw the woman in the fishnet body stocking on her knees in front of a couch, pleasuring the cock of a young attractive man who sat across from her.

Back at the main event, Claudia moaned loudly as she continued to enjoy Marco and Justin as they danced their tongues over her wet pussy and asshole. She mercifully removed her heel from Holly's back and stood upright with her hands still on Marco's strong shoulders.

"Holly, I need your help getting these boys nice and hard for me. Justin, show her to your cock," Claudia instructed. Justin stood up and kindly redirected Holly into a kneeling position in front of him.

Holly reached out and felt for Justin's hips. She was relieved by the contact and put her hands across his ass to hug him tightly against her face. Justin bulged under his g-string pouch and felt himself growing harder as Holly pressed her face affectionately against him.

Claudia watched with interest as Holly continued to rub her face up against Justin's bulge before she slowly removed his cock from his g-string and eased him into her mouth. His thick member grew against the roof of her mouth and she struggled to keep him in her throat without gagging.

Claudia directed Marco up from his knees and he stood before her as she explored his chest and arms with admiration.

"Do you want to stuff that thick meaty cock of yours in my throat, Marco?" Claudia asked him.

"Yes, Miss Claudia, whatever you prefer," Marco replied.

"Don't toy with me Marco," she scolded and playfully slapped him on the face. "I want to know for real. Do you want to see me stuffing my face with your cock and gagging all over it like that little college-girl slut?"

"Yes," he replied sincerely.

"Good," Claudia said as she dropped to her knees. "Show me that big cock of yours and rub it all over my face you dirty boy," she taunted.

"Yes, Miss Claudia," he replied and slipped off his g-string to show her his throbbing hard-on. Claudia pouted her lips expectantly as Marco moved his throbbing head across her face. She looked up at him intensely while slapped her on the cheeks and forehead.

"You can do better than that," Claudia taunted. "Hit me with your cock. Rub your big balls on my face. Force your thick cock into my throat. Treat me like a dumb little whore," she demanded.

Marco did as he was told and slapped her harder on the face with his cock. Claudia moaned encouragingly and reached down to stroke herself. Marco held her hair back tightly and put his cock deep into her throat causing her to gag and spit.

"Good," Claudia encouraged with spit dangling down her chin. "Fuck my throat." Marco continued to thrust deep into her throat and cover his thick shaft with her spit. He rubbed and slapped her face with his cock and smeared her makeup. Claudia held out her tongue while he rubbed his balls across her mouth and over her nose.