BJ Bliss Ch. 03 Claudia's Clutches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia continued to pleasure herself between her legs while Marco punished her with his cock as instructed. She glanced over at Holly and saw that she was sucking on Justin's balls while he jerked himself above her face.

"Holly, get over here," Claudia demanded as she reached for Holly's dangling leash. She pulled Holly in front of Marco and put her on her knees. "Marco, give it to her good."

Marco looked down at Holly with hesitation and looked over to Katrin. Katrin encouraged him with a nod and Claudia intercepted the look.

"Okay, Katrin. Fun time is over," Claudia announced, sending chills up Katrin's spine. "Get up here now."

Danica removed her hand from Katrin's lap and Katrin stood up to slowly approach Claudia in fear.

"Marco is a nice guy and that just won't do," Claudia explained as she slid her finger down Katrin's chest all the way to her crotch. Katrin gasped as Claudia's finger dipped inside her like a hook and pulled her in closely. "You know how to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, Claudia," Katrin confirmed as she quivered with pleasure from Claudia's massaging finger.

"Good," Claudia said as she removed her finger and put it in Katrin's mouth. Katrin sucked on it submissively and tasted her own juices. "Now punish sweet little Holly with Marco's cock and do it good. I want her face nice and messy."

"Yes, Claudia," Katrin agreed with nervous excitement before turning to put her hand on Marco's shoulder. She gave him an assured look as she took his cock into her hand and got on her knees next to Holly, who felt her hair being pulled tightly into Katrin's fist.

"Good girl," Claudia encouraged as she made her way over to admire Justin's long hard cock.

Katrin rubbed Marco's thick shaft across Holly's puckered lips and slapped him repeatedly against her forehead as he hardened in her hand. She reached back to grip Marco's firm ass and push him forward into Holly's mouth. As she held tightly on to Holly's hair, Katrin proceeded to push Holly's face onto Marco's cock and bury him deep into her throat. As soon as Holly began to struggle and gag, Katrin pulled back and rubbed Marco's wet cock across Holly's face, covering her in her own spit.

"Katrin, you are so cruel," Claudia laughed as she listened to the sound of Holly's gagging and the sloppy wet dick slapping that followed. "Don't you dare stop."

Claudia took to her knees in front of Justin, who stood over her with his enormous ten-inch erection. She sucked on his balls and jerked on his shaft while she looked up at him intensely.

"I've never had a cock of this size in my ass before, Justin," Claudia confessed as she marveled at the length that towered over her face. "I'll be you don't get a lot of requests for anal with a cock this big. Do you want to see how far you can bury it in my ass?"

"Yes, Claudia," he confirmed obediently as he looked down to see her suck both of his balls into her mouth. Claudia enjoyed several hard gulps of Justin's meat in her throat before pulling out a small tube of lubrication from her garter belt. She covered his long thick cock until it was slippery and shiny and stood up to face Katrin and Holly.

"Holly, is she treating you like the dirty little whore that you are?"

"Yes, Claudia," Holly responded.

"Good, I'm going to make sure of it."

"Katrin, I want you to rub Marco's pre-cum all over her nose and lips. Make her taste it and smell it." Claudia grasped Katrin's blonde hair and pulled her head back. "What do you say?"

"Yes, Claudia," Katrin responded. She held Marco firmly by the base of his cock and dabbed his head on Holly's nose and lips. Holly felt the wet tickle of Marco's pre-cum her on the nose and took in the pungent aroma. She licked her lips and stuck out her tongue for more.

Claudia rested her hands on Katrin's shoulders and bent over invitingly in front of Justin. He eased his way into her tight ass and slowly thrust half his length inside of her. Claudia relished the intense sensation as Justin's massive rod stretched out her tender hole. She reached back to finger herself with one hand while she held Katrin's hair back with the other.

"Show me what you can do to me with that cock," Claudia requested of Katrin as she let go of her hair. "Punish me with it, Katrin. Make me suck it. Stuff it into my throat while I get fucked in the ass," Claudia demanded.

Katrin gladly accepted the offer and pulled back Claudia's dark brown hair. She jerked Marco's cock in front of Claudia's face and slapped her on the forehead.

"Good," Claudia encouraged. "Put it in my throat."

Katrin stuffed Marco into Claudia's throat and stared into her eyes. Claudia stared back at Katrin and gagged on the large cock in her throat. Katrin pulled Claudia's head back to relive her and watched the spit dribble down her chin. She repeated with multiple thrusts and gagged Claudia again and again while Justin pumped her ass from behind. Katrin removed Marco's spit-covered cock to rub and slap it all over Claudia's face, smudging her mascara down her cheeks.

"Katrin, you really are a tough bitch, aren't you?" Claudia admired as she reveled in the intense cock slapping that Katrin continued to deliver to her face. "Justin, I'm going to stand up now, don't you dare pull out," she suddenly announced.

Claudia stood upright and Justin held her supportively by the shoulders as his cock throbbed inside of her tight ass.

"Marco, get over here and lift me up," Claudia demanded. He approached and lifted her by the thighs so that she could straddle him with Justin's cock in her ass. Claudia glared at Marco intensely as he dipped his spit-covered cock into her dripping wet pussy. Justin and Marco took turns thrusting into her and made her yell out with pleasure. The spectators on the couches watched with their mouths open in awe of the performance.

"Don't go easy on me, fuck me hard!" Claudia demanded in between moans. She eyed Katrin and Holly, who knelt submissively on the floor next to her.

"Remove Holly's blindfold. I want her to see," Claudia instructed. Katrin complied and slipped the blindfold over Holly's forehead and pulled it past her tangled red hair. Holly squinted as she struggled to adjust to the light. She could barely make out the scene in front of her. Claudia was sandwiched between Justin and Marco and breathing heavily as they held her supportively off of her feet and took turns thrusting.

"Holly, get under here and pleasure their balls," Claudia directed. Holly quickly made her way behind Marco and stuck out her tongue. She tasted Claudia's juices dripping down on to his balls and she struggled to lick them in between his thrusting motions. She reached across with her hand and cupped Justin's sack as he continued to penetrate Claudia's ass.

"Good girl," Claudia said with approval as she gasped from the penetration. She felt a strong orgasm building and dug her fingernails into Marco's back. Her orgasmic moans reverberated through the quiet ballroom and her whole body vibrated with an intense and thunderous release. She soaked Marco's cock in her juices and Holly enjoyed a rush of liquid as it dripped down from Marco's balls.

The spectators clapped and cheered as Claudia climaxed before them.

"Hold off, boys, don't cum yet," Claudia requested in between deep breaths as they gently set her back on her feet and removed their shiny hard cocks from her openings.

"Katrin, get over here in front of me," Claudia demanded. "I have a present for you."

Katrin nervously kneeled before Claudia and looked up to see her stroking both of the men as they stood at her sides.

"I would love to see them shoot their loads all over your pretty little face. Would you enjoy that Katrin?"

Katrin looked down and trembled at the thought. She was incredibly turned on and eager to take part. She struggled to reply and worried that she might regret her decision later.

"You can walk away any time you want," Claudia offered mercifully. Katrin suddenly panicked at the idea of backing down.

"Yes, Claudia, I would enjoy it," she confessed.

"Good," Claudia replied with satisfaction. "Go ahead and touch yourself in front of everyone. Show us how much you like it."

Katrin eagerly reached between her legs and began to stroke herself. She looked out at the group of spectators and saw them staring back and her in anticipation. She closed her eyes, began rubbing her clit and moaned loudly.

"Holly, suck on Marco's balls, let's get him ready," Claudia demanded. Holly took her place in front of Marco and sucked on his sack while Claudia jerked him off.

"Almost there," Marco warned Claudia in between heavy breaths.

"Good. Go cover Katrin's face," Claudia demanded. "Katrin, you better encourage him and tell him that you want it."

Marco positioned himself over Katrin's face and jerked himself intensely. Katrin rubbed her clit and anxiously waited. "Come all over my face, Marco!" Katrin begged with her eyes closed.

Marco grunted loudly and shot a warm stream of liquid across Katrin's forehead. He spurted several times more across the bridge of her nose and on her cheek and then dribbled out on to her puckered lips.

Katrin felt the warm load dripping down from her forehead to her eyebrows and continued to pleasure herself in front of the cheering spectators. The pungent smell filled her nostrils as Marco's seed dripped down from her nose on to her upper lip.

"Why don't you have a taste?" Claudia suggested as she approached Katrin from behind. Claudia ran her finger down Katrin's forehead and dipped it into her mouth. She sucked from Claudia's finger submissively and rolled a thick taste of semen across her tongue before swallowing it.

Holly moved over to Justin to pleasure his balls with her eager tongue as he jerked himself. Claudia turned her head to watch their progress.

"Justin, when you're ready I want you to cover Katrin's pretty face with your massive load," Claudia instructed as she bundled Katrin's blonde hair into her hands and held it tightly. Claudia looked down at Katrin's messy face and held her in place as Justin approached her from the front. "Open your eyes."

Katrin opened her eyes and saw Justin stroking his long cock to near climax in front of her. Claudia suddenly reached down to pull Katrin's hand away from between her legs.

"Oh no you don't. You're mine now. Keep those hands where I can see them and stick out you're your tongue you little blonde whore," Claudia said in Katrin's ear. "Justin's going to soak your pretty little face with cum and you're going to enjoy every second of it."

"Yes, Claudia," Katrin moaned.

Justin felt the strong surge of an orgasm and positioned himself over Katrin's face. Claudia and the spectators on the couches watched with wide-eyed anticipation. He grunted softly and began to fire off thick hot ropes of cum across Katrin's cheeks and forehead. Katrin moaned in frustration and was desperate to touch her throbbing pussy.

Claudia watched with satisfaction as Justin continued to deliver enormous spurts across Katrin's forehead and into her hair. Everyone cheered loudly at the impressive money shot. Claudia eagerly moved in to wipe the messy load across Katrin's face as Justin backed off.

"Katrin, you are filthy," Claudia taunted as she slid her fingers through the fresh warm cum and pushed some of it into Katrin's mouth. "Have you had enough or do you want more?"

"More," Katrin replied to her own surprise as she trembled. She was quite familiar with the scene that she was partaking in, but never imagined that it could actually happen to her. Everyone was watching her. She didn't want it to stop.

"Good girl. Do we have any other takers?" Claudia queried to the crowd, hoping to encourage the three remaining young men. They gladly lined up in front of Katrin and jerked their hard cocks in front of her.

"Go ahead guys, cover her face," Claudia encouraged as she held a tight grip on Katrin's hair and eagerly watched the first of the three young men approach to spray her with his load. He aimed for her mouth and fired off several spurts. Katrin felt the warm sensation on her lips and puckered them in response. His warm white seed pooled above her upper lip and dripped off of her chin.

Claudia reached between Katrin's legs and softly massaged her wet slit. "This is making you nice and wet, Katrin," Claudia said into her ear. "You are a real cum slut aren't you?"

"Yes, Claudia," Katrin confessed in between heavy breaths as she endured Claudia's stroking fingers and braced herself for the next load.

Katrin was lost in the dark as she closed her eyes shut and tried to imagine the young man that was breathing heavy and stroking in front of her face. She heard his satisfied grunt as he spurted out onto her nose and eyelids and she smiled encouragingly at him even though she could not see him.

Katrin heard the final man approach and was both relieved and disappointed that the fun would soon be over. He streamed out several thick ropes of cum across her cheeks and forehead and shook out the remaining drops on to the bridge of her nose. Katrin moaned with satisfaction as she basked in a heavy facial mask and felt Claudia soft finger tip circling around her throbbing clit.

"Danica, can you get me a strap-on?" Claudia suddenly requested to Katrin's surprise.

Claudia pushed Katrin forward on to all fours and pulled her hair back. "I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole while you face my friends with cum dripping off of your face," Claudia announced. "Do you want to get fucked in the ass?"

"Yes!" Katrin eagerly replied.

"Here you are," Katrin heard Danica say. She waited in anticipation and soon felt the wet tip of a well-lubricated dildo teasing the crack of her ass.

"Please," Katrin begged from her hands and knees with cum dripping off of her chin on to the floor. "Please fuck me."

"I'm going to fuck you alright," Claudia assured her as she eased in to tip of the dildo and caused Katrin to yell out in surprise. Katrin felt the thick phallus slip deeper and deeper inside her and reached back to touch herself only to be swatted away by Claudia.

"That's my pussy now," Claudia corrected as she slapped Katrin's hand aside and began to stroke Katrin's clit for her. Claudia continued to thrust deep into Katrin's ass and massage her clit while Katrin moaned and yelled loudly.

Claudia pushed two of her fingers inside of Katrin and rubbed her g-spot while she fucked her ass with the strap-on. Katrin moaned uncontrollably. Her face felt heavy from all of the dripping cum. She took deep breaths and was overwhelmed by the pungent smell of semen as it dripped from her nose and down to her lips.

Claudia rammed Katrin harder and faster and worked four fingers inside her. Katrin felt an incredible build up surging through her body and her muscles contracted uncontrollably. Claudia worked her fingers together across Katrin's g-spot until she felt the warm liquid sensation that she was waiting for stream across her fingers. Katrin moaned loudly and trembled with orgasm as she felt the fluids spurt out of her throbbing cunt and soak her stockings.

Claudia pulled out of Katrin's ass and watched as she fell to the floor exhausted and overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Fin!" Claudia announced dramatically as she stripped off the strap-on and tossed it on the floor. Her guests applauded with excitement.

Katrin sprawled out across the hardwood floor peacefully as the sounds of the party guests murmured around her. A warm glow vibrated through her body and made her blissfully numb from head to toe. She drifted off momentarily and dreamt that she was lost in Claudia's mansion for eternity, never again to lay eyes on her small rundown apartment in the windy city.