BJ Blue Chronicles Ch. 3

Story Info
She goes the other way.
2k words
3.9
50.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ Blue
BJ Blue
3 Followers

I awoke in the morning and opened my eyes. To my surprise, Wanda was still sleeping. I thought for sure she would have snuck out during the night and gone to a friend's house. I watched her sleep for about 10 minutes before I spoke, "Wake up," I said. She stirred slowly and finally opened her eyes. It was apparent she had been crying most of the night. "Did you have fun last night?"

She looked more than a little bitter and responded, "What do you think asshole? I was gang raped. Was I supposed to like it?"

"You weren't gang raped. You were simply punished," I corrected her. I went on to explain to her that I had witnessed her fuck fest earlier in the evening and that I left to figure out what I was going to do about it.

"I'm sorry I did it," she said, "I never meant for it to happen."

"How long have you been doing this to me?" I asked her.

"It started a couple of months ago. We met at the bar one night and I couldn't stop myself. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I couldn't say no."

"Believe it or not, I'm not angry anymore. I got the anger out of system last night. Now, we're going to have some fun."

"What kind of fun?" she asked apprehensively.

"For years, I've been begging you for something to liven up our sex life. You've always told me you wouldn't do it because you were a married woman. Now that I know that doesn't mean anything to you, you have no excuses left."

"It does mean something to me! I said I was sorry."

I went into great detail about the things I had planned. I told her about all the things she would be doing. I didn't ask her once if she would do them; I told her. I was planning to bring home a girl from the bar that night for some action and she was going to enjoy it. At the very least, she was going to make me think she enjoyed it. She listened the entire time. When I was finished, she asked me "And if I say no?"

"Then I'll move out, and begin the tiresome process of explaining to everyone in town what a whore you are. I'd hate for it to come to that, but I will if I have to." I was trying not to show any emotion, but I couldn't fight the grin that crept to my lips. I kissed her and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower and dress. As I started to wash myself I realized my cock was hurting pretty bad from the ass ramming I had given Wanda. If my dick was this sore, I couldn't imagine how bad her poopchute was burning. I finished showering and dressed. When I walked out of the bathroom, she walked past me without speaking and locked the bathroom door behind her. "The Preparation-H is by the sink," I told her through the door as I walked away laughing to myself.

I went to the computer to check my email and then I made myself a sandwich. I figured I'd watch a baseball game on my big screen all afternoon and then head to the bar after supper. She didn't speak to me the entire day, and I didn't mind a bit. I watched the ballgame but I couldn't concentrate. My dick was hard the whole day because it knew what was coming later that night. I knew it would be no problem finding a girl who would do what I had in mind. Many women are open to the idea of eating a little pussy. You just have to figure out which ones. I knew of about a dozen or so and I was pretty sure that at least one of them would be at the bar.

At around 8:00 I told Wanda I was heading uptown. "I'll be back around midnight. Be ready for a wild night."

"I don't want to go down on a woman. It's gross. Can't I just suck your cock instead?" This was the first time she had complained since I laid out the plan to her, but I expected it.

"You may get to suck my cock and you may not. But the lovely young woman I bring home with me will. I have other things in store for you." I went to the car and headed uptown. It only took about 5 minutes to get to the bar, and parking was easy. I was early enough, and after I grabbed a beer, I had no problem finding a corner table where I could scope out the action and pick a fitting prospect.

After about an hour of drinking and watching, I looked up and one of my rug-munching candidates was approaching. When she was about 25 feet away, Kid Rock's "Early Morning Stoned Pimp" came on the jukebox behind me. It was like a sign that this would be the one. When the song came on, everything went in slow motion and I stared at Angie as she got nearer to me. "Hey Sexy! Can I get you a beer?" I figured I would start working on her right away. If I could home before midnight, that was just more sex I could have.

"Sure, BJ. I'll take a Bud Light." I got up to buy her one, and after I put it down on the table, I pulled her chair out for her. "Thanks. Anything going on tonight."

She was quite hot, and I was already picturing her nipples in my wife's mouth and I had a pretty big smile on my face. "Funny you should ask," I told her. "I was hoping there would be something going on tonight. But I'll need your help to make it happen." We had been flirting for years, and I was pretty sure she would be receptive to the idea. She knew my wife, but they merely acquaintances. I gave her the details of what I wanted from her. I told her about the black man I found banging Wanda and how I dealt with him. I even told her what Jim and I had done to Wanda.

"Jesus. Don't you think that was a bit harsh?" she asked.

"Which one? What I did to her or him?"

"Wanda. Is she okay?"

"She's fine. We didn't hurt her. We made her backside a bit sore, but that's all. I never punched her. She just won't be sitting properly for awhile." I continued with the details of what I wanted her to do. "I know you're not averse to this type of sex, and I would love to see it. Of all the women I could have asked, I picked you. That should tell you something." I knew I was getting to her.

"I have no problem doing it with a woman, but I don't want to get involved in something that's going to piss her off. I just love sex." What a perfect attitude. I was so glad she was the one to show up tonight.

"Don't worry about it. I know that you will make it so good for her, that she can't be pissed when she's done. Is it possible for a woman to be pissed when she's coming? I know I can't do it. Make her come and you know you're safe." After about 5 more beers, she agreed to do it and we left. I told her where to park at my house and she followed me home. I was going to be home about 45 minutes early and I was excited. Angie walked with me to the back door of the house, and I paused before I opened the door. I gave her a kiss and thanked her. God she was beautiful.

We walked in through the kitchen and into the living room. My wife was wearing her nightgown and sitting in my chair watching television. I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't actually think I would find anyone. "Honey, remember Angie?" I asked her.

"Hi Wanda. We're gonna have some fun tonight." Angie smiled.

Wanda still didn't say anything. I walked over to her and extended my hand. I looked at Angie and told her, "Go on in the bedroom and make yourself comfortable." I pointed her in the direction of the bedroom and that's where she went. I pulled Wanda from the chair and rubbed her breasts as I kissed her. She wasn't fighting me, so she must have finally accepted the idea and was ready to try it. "Why don't you go in the bedroom too, I'll be there in a bit"? She did as she was told, and I went to catch a buzz.

I sat at the computer desk and rolled a nice tight joint. I was amazingly calm considering that my number one lifelong goal was about to be realized. I went to the bedroom and pushed the door open. Wanda and Angie were lying on their sides, facing each other and talking. They were both nude already. I guess Angie must be a pretty convincing woman. They both looked up when I came in. "I see you're getting along. Wanna listen to some music?"

"Sure. What you got," Angie asked me.

I put a CD that I had made up into my stereo. Since Kid Rock was still on my mind from the bar, that's what I played. I turned out the overhead light and turned on the nightlight for some nice mood lighting. "Devil Without a Cause" was the first tune. By the time Joe C came through the speakers proclaiming that he was "Three foot nine with a ten foot dick," the girls were kissing passionately. I knew Wanda would enjoy this.

Angie rolled Wanda onto her back and gently kissed her way down her tits and belly. She paused for a few moments to suck gently on each nipple. As she did this, her hand roamed down into my wife's already wet pussy and began to run two fingers in and out. My wife was beginning to moan and she spread her legs apart to allow Angie to put her face between them. Angie was doing a hell of a job on my wife's pussy. She very slowly turned around and positioned her bush in Wanda's face. I walked around to the other side of the room to watch my wife work. She appeared to be having a great time and buried her face deeply into Angie's cunt. I watched them play for nearly 30 minutes before I joined them. I've spent 20 years of my life praying for this day, there's no way I was going to rush it.

When I finally did make my move, I went to Angie first and ran my hands over her gorgeous ass. She moaned now as I ran my fingers into her pussy from behind. She was still on my wife's face, so I had to share the bush with my wife's eager tongue. I moved to the other end and climbed onto the bed. I went between Wanda's legs and inched my hard cock into Angie's mouth when she looked up at me. She fingered Wanda's pussy with three fingers now as she went to work on my tool. This woman definitely had had some experience in the bedroom. She sucked my cock like an expert.

After only a few minutes, I felt the engine start to boil. I was gonna go soon. I grabbed the back of her head, but it wasn't necessary. She wasn't going anywhere. I shot what seemed like a gallon into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and looked upset that there wasn't more. As I pulled my dick from her mouth, she went back to Wanda's pussy and by now, they were both drenched. They kept this up for another hour. I sat in the corner listening to the stereo and waiting for them to calm down a bit. I hated to interrupt them. I did eventually. But that's another story...

BJ Blue
BJ Blue
3 Followers