All Comments on 'Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written, good story, but it was pretty low specifically planting the drugs in Donna’s purse.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When are all these writers ever going to learn that getting married right after a divorce will most likely never work out?... if it does it would be an absolute miracle... just some adolescent dream of a romantic happy life everlasting ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still brilliant after the Third read! 5 = Stars!

JusteenKJusteenK8 months ago

An absolute crock from start to finish. The protagonist was a bigger homewrecker than the slut he married. The explanation for her behaviour was pathetic and his "retribution" was literally unbelievable.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Suspecting that your wife is screwing around and actually seeing your Treasured Wife in the back seat of a big car getting some big black cock is two different things. When You see the blinding truth so drastically, the wanton sexuality of your one and only wife sharing her body with another man in a dark parking lot, the hurt and pain couldn't be much more intense and painful. Heartbreaking reality, unmistakable pain, and disregard for her husband. How hubby could see that and remain calm is beyond me. I would have gone berserk and done them both in, probably.

The disrespect is something most men would NOT ever be able to get over. 10 stars to the writer for great writing, great story, and great effort. Thanks, for the good job. Buster2U very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just loved the way our mc leveled the playing field with his tactics. He completely delivered retribution to all concerned. Highbrow calls him a cuckold, he was but an unknowing one. Once he became aware the asskicking started. And I for one appreciate the fact he kept his machinations to himself.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

Curious how he long he continues to lie and hide the truth from his entire family and his new wife, regarding how he illegally set up his ex with the drugs just so he could gain custody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Longer that I generally like, but a good, moving yet sad story. Too bad the wife couldn't wait a bit longer for her husband to finish his schooling instead of slutting around. She agreed to stay away from Connie, but allowed herself to get back in her sphere of influence, family be damned.

Got to answer HighBrow; not sure if "cuckold" applies as he didn't know about his wife's sexual infidelities. I like to believe that term will go to those men who're aware of the circumstances. That being said, yes, he initially framed everyone, but later found out that there's going to be a major drug buy anyway. As she was already using drugs- smelled in the condo & seen at the club, & especially with how she treated her husband for months, this probably was the needed step. For safety, he couldn't do anything in the club or he may've been severely hurt or worse. What would HighBrow suggest? Telling those guys to leave off his wife? THAT wouldn't end well.

5 stars for this surprisingly good story. Bob

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Well. When is the cuckold going to tell his new wife that he FRAMED his old one for Femdom agitprop ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

itmgr2010 - I still maintain you're a very good writer and I gave you 5-stars. But ... now that I've read many more BTB stories I realise that BTB is about the cheating, the discovery, the confrontation and the aftermath. I so much would have loved to see that in this story instead of him Blackmailing and setting her up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story was all too real and I gave it a 5.

I grew up in suburban Detroit and most people I knew either worked for the big three or suppliers.

I lived in Kokomo Indiana in the 70's. Home office of GM Delo Electronics with over 10,000 w0orkers, Chrysler transmission plant I think had over 7,000, there was a steel mill and a lot of support industries.

There were women with money and there was a large adultery problem. There was a significant drug problem and way too many alcoholics. Surprisingly there were also addicted gamblers, despite Indiana not being gambling state. As a counselor (a lot of it marital) it was often heartbreaking. I am just thankful my wife and I had 53 good years before Cancer took her in her 71st year.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7over 1 year ago

Twins again, huh? Why does it always have to be twins in these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad and gritty but realistic. The depredations of substance abuse and alcohol are terrible to behold. It was pretty clear that in Donna's case the marijuana blunted (pun intended) her capacity for rational decisions and along with the alcohol lowered her inhibitions greatly. Worse the marijuana high made the sexual experience very strong for her and she was hooked. Sounds like she had been cheating for months before she was caught in the hotel. And well before the MC saw her in the club and outside in the car. The lack of dope made her skittish and miserable to be around with her husband and daughter. And Connie kept feeding it to her a couple a times a week even separate from her weekly fuckfest. Sad to the erosion of nit just a marriage but a person. Donna was a good person at one point. And would not have done what she did without Connie (and later Curtis) getting her hooked on dope. She had reservations after a several times out but the call of the high was too much to turn down. Her "one more week" mantra is a classic sign of out of control substance addiction. Very sad. Happily the MC remarried and had twins with Casey and Donna rebuilt a relationship with her daughter. Well written and realistic, though gritty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband? Set the wife up for time in prison. Lower than dirt

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Donna just loved the BBCs.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Powerful stuff.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Good story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I was stationed in Baumholder, FRG 4 years and again at Ferris Barracks(Near Nurnenburg) another 3 years. Grafenwoer, Hohenfels, brought back memories of freezing cold tank gunnery exercises for 30 days every visit, but you forgot Wildflicken. Grafenwoer/Hohenfels/Wildflicken all a soldiers nightmare,hahahaha. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the husband is worse than the cheating wife. I really disliked this story

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Second read and the story just got better. Shame in this country that a good husband is secondary to some maternal tradition that is off base way more than anyone can imagine. Look at the stats on cheating..... No ta male thing as much as it was in the 50,60 and 1970ies. The writer has done a very good job of describing the scenario. Too bad he didn't give an accounting of Connie and the two guys, Finally it's a shame that a couple doesn't look past the euphoria of dating to uncover their inner self.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

This story was very much an intensive sad and melancholic, bleak, black study (sorry) on the tired old perennial theme of an old, somewhat slaggish, chum of a hitherto `good-girl' who had been either virginal or at least rather restrained and modest until she got married, but then had begun to become beguiled by her friend's salacious tales of wild, abandoned, adventurous care-free animalistic, monkey-sex, sex for it's own sake, the wilder the better, just like alcohol. tobacco and other hard drugs, the more depraved the sex, the deeper the cravings became! All it takes for a previously repressed and/or restrained woman to snap, is the steady drip feed of relentless pressure from the faux-philosophy of her having "missed-out on what EVERY other woman had, missed out on life, was cheated out of her birth-rite, and that SHE was ENTITLED to "catch-up" on everyone else, and that she had a `Duty to herself' to catch-up NOW, quickly, -before the autumn of her looks ravaged into mid-winter!

The story was quite well told, but lost some of the force behind it, the raw power of it, in trying too hard to be politically correct, fair and analytic, IMHO at any rate! others may disagree, -opinions vary..

R.S.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, the emotion in the lead up was really well done. I wish there was a little more around the romance side of things, but I thought it all came together well.

There was a part of me that wanted to see more closure with Donna and some more justice against the so called friend. But all of it was really good!

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

Upon reread, hellacious story! Thank you for sharing.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

It was a genuinely good story having an inbuilt replacement on hand was a bit too obvious I mean the girl next door really? But overall it was pretty well thought out his actual revenge plan was a bit over elaborate and way too costly I mean how much money did this guy have squirrelled away working on an assembly line?

And as much as you just want to beat the ever loving shit out of the slut wife personally forget the police I would if just killed those two Assholes. Plus way cheaper than his elaborate revenge plan and way less people knowing your business.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

A cut above the average story for sure. Thank you for the great read. 5 stars!

thinking about all the crap going on with our energy resources ( or lack there of ),

I wonder how it will be before the territories described in this story ( the 'UP' )

are no longer inhabitable. Its obviously very cold and with the anticipated costs for heating oil skyrocketing, only the wealthiest families will be able to survive. hate to be ploitical but the idiot

dems have made a mess of everything...

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 stars, very well written, Great Story, Great Writing, Thank You for keeping up later that I should be. LOL I couldn't put this story down. A real page turner! Thank You

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

That was well written…the MC really seems kind of inconsistent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MC was too much drama queen as you wrote.

Military background so set your goals and get on with it

Bad decision usually better than no decision.

Can't swing back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The circumstances described in this story which resulted in the plot playing out as the author intended are pretty much the same as myriad other "cheating wives" tales and as such are as believable as any--which is to say..."Well, I guess it's possible...." The storyline itself can be accepted, as can the characters involved simply because "similar" adulterous tales pepper the scandal sheets constantly. So, kudos to the author for the quality of the writing, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

It is not meant to be nor is it patently racist to simply state what is a fact of life in relations between black men and white women. My late brother-in-law once told me straightforwardly that it was a goal of "most" black men to nail a blonde--the reasons for that goal being what they are. He was black, my sister-in-law is as blonde as blonde can be.

Whatever might have been the reasons for their initial attraction, they loved each other fiercely until he died of cancer (attributed to exposure to Agent Orange while serving his country in Vietnam). We are left with the memory of that love and the most beautiful niece I'm sure I will ever see.

We cherish both.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 2 years ago

"After that I was hooked. I was living two lives. My life with you and Sam was nice and safe. You loved me, and made love to me. The other life was wild, crazy, dangerous and oh so hot. Curtis just wanted to fuck me and he did."

"And so I willingly threw away my husband and daughter to get stoned and fucked. Seemed like a good trade at the time."

You'd think that adults would be able to resist peer pressure. Not like they're teenagers, after all.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This truly fell apart in the details.

2Maria2Mariaalmost 2 years ago

Yeah Naw, her excuse is lame no one makes you into a slag you were one all along her slut friend just had the key. Most women will never ditch their fundamental morality no matter what.

To reluctantly criticise your time line for his recovery from a major upheaval, makes it look like his rebound is faster than the bullet that ended his marriage.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

Oooh Donna oooh Donna oooh Donna oooh Donna

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Well constructed story. Grew up in a unit that was 59% black soldier. Town I was born in was 47% black. In both cases strong, nice looking black guys bragged about white women the made Connie's description look lie Miss America. Never could figure that out? BTRH...

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Ahhh. Traverse City, Grand Traverse Bay, Spanish Peninsula, M 22, Leelalau Peninsula, Great Sleeping Bear, picking cherries, kayaking the Platte to Lake Michigan. This Texan completely rethought Michigan after a few weeks there one summer. Don’t know about the winters, but the summers are amazing!

Great place to end up!

Gumbo25Gumbo25over 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@BigDee44

So is cheating... but a man's gotta do what he's gotta do.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

Planting evidence is so wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sadly the story went down the usual boring route. The husband finds someone else to love in an incredibly short time which makes you wonder if he loved his ex-wife at all. Once again an author can't explain why a supposedly loving wife suddenly turns to the dark side without using the cliché reasons that most other authors use because they lack the imagination to come up with any realistic set of reasons. I think the story would have been better if it had stopped at chapter 3. This last chapter was pointless

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

A great BTB story! Right amount of emotion, pain and recovery.

Shame this writer hasn't continued. I recently discovered him. I'm also aware of some of the places he's mentioned, having grown up in the Lansing area.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Sounds like Detroit bars.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago
If you still read comments after 20 some odd years

You could have dropped part 4. I found it sounded self-serving and trite.

Good grief! The guy set his wife up for felony arrest. Being a pot head and slut doesn't rise to that need for revenge.

Yours are some of the harshest BTB stories on Literotica. One could get the impression that some personal catharsis are embodied in them. If so, I hope you didn't treat your ex this viciously.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

The story is tragic, it goes to show how if a weak minded person is subjected to drugs, alcohol, and a bad person who was a white trash slut (Connie) constantly and persistently at her to go out and have fun, she can morally corrupted to the point where she becomes self destructive. With that being said, there is no excuse what she did, no husband in his right mind would have excused that kind of behavior and allowed that kind of individual to have custody of a small child. I don't understand how a husband would allow a supposedly faithful wife to go out on a regular basis to "a girls night out" especially with a slut like Connie. The only mistake Ken made was not drawing a line in the sand and say hell no to her outings and stop her hanging out with Connie as he knew what she was.

All in all, Donnas punishment was exactly what she deserved, as the old saying goes we reap what we sow. The author did an excellent job depicting this story and in the end it was great that Ken, Sam and Casey got that happily ever after. Well Done 5 stars.

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

Great story...wish you were still writing. Maybe turn off the comments of the stupid and just write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mbgdallas - MUst stand for Moron by God - in Dallas

I think you are a female slut. You blame the husband for all the shit she did and the destruction of her family on him. Just another excuse to be a slut and have it your way. mbgdallas obviously lives the blame everybody else for the sluts actions idea. Typical lib with not one ounce of brains but and can never say Donna did wrong. Lock yourself in the cellar and stop making comments that are not rational. In you eyes when someone shoots a gun and it kills someone. blame the gun not the shooter. Nonsense and stupidity. The writer did a fine job in breaking down how a slut destroys her own life and it is all on her. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Protagonist wishy-washy!!

Can you forgive yourself? Bullshit! Can he forgive her? Probably way later, but not forget

She deliberately made decisions and therefore consequence are hers. Harsh yes but easy to avoid

Don't do the crime and no punish

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry, y’all

The protagonist did the right thing. You can’t have a little girl being raised by a drug and alcohol addicted slut who was only hours from becoming a gangbang queen. She preferred her substances and strange cock to her family. Her choice, but his only choice was to make sure she didn’t get custody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She slipped did very wrong but lost her way

Does the punishment fit the crime infidelity. I think not , he destroyed her and could have handled it differently. A confrontation before and see if there was any hope of her getting her head straight before lowering the boom. All because he wanted the kid . She was a good mother until her poising friend turned her and her . There were issue maybe the marriage could not be saved . But a criminal charge and set up way beyond the pail.

Raleighman53Raleighman53over 3 years ago

Well written however the protagonist is a very cruel felon and as bad as she was, the wife did not deserve his punishment. It made me feel sorry for her and not care for him at all. As much as we want to hurt someone in the situation he found himself in he had no right and Sam was more in danger from him than her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the talk

I fail to understand any reason why he needed to talk to her near the end of the story. He didn't learn anything worth knowing. He'd already moved on, already wasn't consumed with what she'd done. He would get nothing but pain from the reliving and Donna's need should have been irrelevant to him.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Nice author

I truly enjoy how you describe the early 70s. But I can tell you that there were some good parts that I went through in the fifties and sixties also. There were my hippie dayd where I got to go see Woodstock. And thank you for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent ending!

Even Donna admitted that she was a slut. That must be a first for Literotica. Now there were a couple of IDIOT commenters who said being a slut isn’t a very good reason for Donna doing what she did to her marriage! Of course Donna was a slut. Every women who cheats on her husband IS A SLUT!. They cheat because they think that they can get away with it. What the husband doesn’t know wont hurt him!. As for the idiot DWornock, no one would have discovered what the husband did since this story occurred in the 1970’s. They didn’t have the same electronics back then that they have now. DWornock should just give up making any more DUMB comments on Literotica stories!

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 4 years ago
No

Honestly this chapter wasn't needed. Always the woman coming out of nowhere who's absolutely perfect in every way. Not realistic. The other chapters were ok though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
EXEMPLARY

As I finished I thought: this is a complete Loving Wives story.

In contrast to the many Loving Wives stories that are unfinished, lacking the confrontation, or leaving loose ends.

This is a model Loving Wives story.

Literotica should require anyone aspiring to write a Loving Wives tale, to read this first.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good writer

Too bad you chose to write racist shit.

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374about 5 years ago
That was interesting.

On a personal note I don't think I would have been able to control myself once I found out she was going to night clubs and seeing another man. I'm afraid I would have confronted her right away. Yes, but that would have ruined the story, or made it go in another direction.

Something else has caught my eye. There's a "Hall of Fame". All the very top stories are very recent. I get the impression the older stories like this one faced a much more critical audience.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Huh

Is there any chance for us........I would of left the restaurant with a hysterical laugh going on. No.... thats a fuck NO. The writer had a good story, complete characters, a good beginning middle and ending.....5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

After reading this, I have to take a good shit. The woman is white trash.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

Excellent series. You brought it home in the only way possible. No pity at all for Donna. She destroyed her life all by her self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NICE.

WELL WRITTEN AS ALL YOUR STORIES ARE, JUST5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Mbgdallas

you must be a cheating whore who betrayed her husband. You need a brain to comment, you're obviosuly missing one, so shut the fuck up.

KRD19254KRD19254about 6 years ago

Very good 6*.... Some will think what he did to is EX was cruel but if USA society/courts were truly fair fathers would not go to these extremes. Some today will scream racism - but it's life and we all know this shit happens. He and Sam did not deserve her utter betrayal. I would have liked to see more background about Casey which almost put this story into the realm of a fairy tale.

IF there is a short in the story it is a feeling of complete retribution/justice for the other three players, what happen to them in Court? Did Connie loose her two kids? What were the sentences to the two men? Did the guard become a cell wife? Did the dealer get shanked in the yard while serving a 25yr to life sentence?

The bottom line is just don't mess with a Vet, the military instilled a resolve within us few but another Vet can understand!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Mama Mia

I am convinced that some of the people who comment have P.M.S.or are Dicks!

I enjoyed the story immensely. I would have castrated those fucked up his wife.

As for Tits On A Stick (Pink Floyd Song lyrics?. They need a Short -Sharp -Shock!They Won't Do It Again) please I can't think of the name of the song!

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh! I was going to say about the Commenter's remarks! Stop Yanking Your Wankie. You know your only fucking with Yourself! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing to add.

Mbgphallus - you're a dick. The slut wife was a cheat and serial liar. Comments like yours make me worry for the declining rates of adult literacy.

Fine story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mbgdallas .... five words that hopefully you will take to heart ....

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ASSHOLE!

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Biggest asshole on earth.

He couldn’t handle is itty bitty fillings getting hurt so he had to destroy his innocent daughter, his innocent in-laws, and his innocent parents.

He is the lowest scum of the earth and deserves to die a horrible death. I have more respect for Curtis and James than I do this piece of trash.

She had a very bad influence in her "friend." He clearly wasn’t engaged enough in his marriage to see what was going on so he is at fault for letting it happen. He had to blame everyone else instead of looking in the mirror and seeing the real devil. Then he just confirmed it with his ‘burn everybody’ approach.

Unfortunately this would have been a much better story if she hadn’t been in that hotel room. She could have come to her senses and realized what was happening and stopped and put her life back together. He could have burned the people who deserved to be burned and pulled his wife out of the bad influence and got on with his life.

Also, the divorce was way to fast to happen. The police would have been all over that and realized he was lying to them and then He would have been in trouble too.

Parents who use their children to hurt their spouses are the lowest form of life on this planet. He clearly wanted to use Sam against his wife by taking Sam away from her. Asshole, slim, scum, piece of shit. That is all he was.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
If Only

And they all lived happily ever after. Nah! If ONLY it happened that way in reality.

The Casey/Ken romance was a bit far fetched. She hadn't seen him in several years, there was no hint of a previous attraction, yet by simply babysitting Sam she falls in love with Ken. All within weeks of his separation from Donna. That's a stretch.

MightyHorny made a comment that the excuse of cheaters seems to boil down to the husband not being home enough, a couple of glasses of wine, a fellow conspirator, and boredom. Is this enough? Well in some cases, the fact that the husband is busting his ass and is juggling several balls e.g. daddy, provider, lover, friend, entertainment director, maintenance man, and responsibility for tomorrow's security plans while all the lover has to do is figure out how to get into the wife's pants seems to be lost to many authors. All lovers really have to do is figure out how to best appeal to a woman's vanity. Something a husband often takes for granted. For whatever reason when a potential lover tells a woman she's hot, his valueless comment carries a lot more weight than a husband who puts food on the table, clothes on her back, a roof over her head and a security in her future.

Once a woman decides she's under appreciated by her husband, she can rationalize almost any behavior. Connie may have been the catalyst, but the combustible fuel was in Donna's head. Connie just figured out how to ignite it.

I think Ken did what he had to do. I support his decision whether Casey ever entered the story or not. Indeed I sensed that if Casey was totally erased from the story so Ken didn't have a viable romantic option to Donna, we could well have had a RAAC. But in the real world, Casey's rarely exist at this stage of a marriage breakup. Ken needed to sever his life from Donna because she was an unfit wife and mother regardless of extraneous outside influences.

This author is very talented, his stories hold together well and the plots are innovative. I may offer a critique but that in no way dampens my admiration.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
As good a BTB story as you're going to get, around here

The good guys got retribution, didn't lose what was more important in his life (his daughter), managed to keep the sympathy and respect of EVERYONE of their close relatives, got an actual, sincere apologize from his ex (more on that later...), and even managed to move on in the most expedient way imaginable!

Listening to Donna's explanations of her behavior to Ken made me, once again, realize how rarely cheaters can properly explain the 'why' of their actions. Connie's snake-whispering, a couple of bottles of wines and some pots were all it took for this housewife to make a federal case of her husband not being around, because he was working his ass off PROVIDING FOR HIS FAMILY, which help justify her cuckolding him... Geesus. Is it really all it takes? Bottom line: it's good that Donna fully realize the full repercussion of her actions (if anything, Ken setting her up was actually the best thing to happen to her), but let's hope she'll stick to the counseling until she is 100% sure she'll not going to pull this sort of crap during her next serious relationship.

There's some chronological errors throughout the whole series - the CNN mention being the most egregious... Sam's baby car seat being another (sure, they existed back then, but they were rarely used - I'm a kid of the 80's, and my folks never used those!) But, all and all, it holds up... even though it's not the most original tale. It's quite believable, though - something that can realistically happened in every neighborhood in America.

I would mind a follow-up - I'm strangely quite interested in the fate of Connie's kids, whether or not they grew up to resent the hell out of their mother later on - as they should - or because a 80's version of her. By the way, I know that's going to bother a lot of people (heck, it's bothering me), but there's a way Donna could get Ken back... sure, it would be a VERY TRAGIC WAY, but it's in play. Doubt the author would actually do it, though - such a story would guarantee a rating below 3!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't go back but could start again.

Would have given her a second chance. She would have been so grateful she would be willing to do anything no matter how kinky to keep you happy. Plus she would never have stepped out of line again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can't keep a good man down!

You can't keep a good man down!

Very well written story from someone who understands the medium! I do not know if you took note of some of the comments to your "Yellowstone Park" story. It seems to work well. Someone said you should rather break up the story in chapters instead of these long ones. It made so much more sense and every chapter WANTED me to read up to the end! I've given you a 5-Star rating! Keep on writing for you re VERY talented! Thanks for sharing. Already Cut and Pasted all your other stories! I loved the Smaltzy ending because it was about time that something good was happening to him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been there - Done that

Great story - well written... this is my favorite of your stories because at the end there is an element of hope. Connie deserves to continue down the bowl. Donna on the other hand has been shown the ugly reality of who she had become and seems to be on the road to recovery... we'll see. Your stories have always been told from the POV of the husband - I think a good story would be from Donna's POV and follow her along the road to something better (this does not mean back with Ken) - provided she can stay clean and sober; lot's of opportunity for the ebb and flow of tension. You've got the writing skills - please make it happen.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Yes it is true erotic fantasy!

ErotFan We are in a fantasy story collection. Yes true erotic fantasy is the exhusband finds better second/third wife/mate after the previouse cheater exwife.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Fully deserving 5 stars. Thank you itmgr2010!

Every one got what they deserved.

Except maybe Connie. That bitch got off

a little to lightly.

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Magnificent

Truly magnificent

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You could have dropped this chapter...

the story would have been more consistant. This was too sacchrin, mawkish, whatever.

Ken planted criminal evidence on you wife, got her arrested and convicted, and when she cried out to him for help upon her release, he napalmed her. He owed her at least an apology of his own at that final meeting.

It would have been better to stop at Ch. 03 & let the readers finish the story.

IMHO

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

Not sure how I missed this first time around. Nice job.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
5 Filled Heartbreaking Stars....

.....totally in your face gut wrenching drama. Stick me with a fork, I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon who said "Divorce laws have not progressed"....

Watch the movie LOBSTER [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lobster]

its exactly what you advocate, outlawing divorce, Donna was terribly immature, & just because your married or have a kid does'nt guarantee maturity.

No matter what you do in life, things will always work themselves out, it may not be to your/my liking but it will be in accordance with the rules of the universe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

A strong narrative and well paced. The drug-planting thread was a far stretch but otherwise it fit together nicely

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is a criminal who takes revenge beyond the law!!! What is that good for???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce laws have not progressed

before the 70's most women did not work when married and those that did work were paid less than a man in the same job. The divorce laws were to provide the wife with a home and a means to live. Since most married women were homemakers, the took care of the children while Hubble worked. Affirmative action laws, have since allowed women to become as financially solvent as men. But this began in the 70's and now the divorce laws are decades outdated. This is not a recent thing as some of these young people think, but a holdover from a different time. So yes, men were aware then of the laws in place. Change is needed and I would vote to outlaw divorce except in cases of infidelity or physical harm. Nobody losses like the Children when families break up, it's killing our society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I don't care that he set them up, this is fantasy she was putting him and his daughter in danger by dabbling in the Ho lifestyle.

The pendulum swing in divorce laws came as a result of the divorces in the late 60s through late 70s. Now the deck is stacked against men and the pendulum has not swung back. Women get all the benefit of the doubt in everything in court unless they don't contest anything and just walk away.

No fault divorce in most states is the "jury nullification" of family court. It doesn't matter what a wife does to her husband, none of it matters at all. Funny though the same doesn't apply equally to the men, although it is supposed to.

The only ones who win in a divorce are the lawyers everybody else get fucked and not even with some much as a kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Legal, con't

@Justice

Dude, what are you smoking? This story takes place in the 70s. That's the question:

Were men being victimized by the divorce laws in the same way in those times that they definitely are today? I would guess to some extent they were. But to what extent is that?

And another side of the issue is: Would a regular guy have had much awareness of the status of divorce laws during those more naive times?

My point is that the keen awareness of the protagonist seems quite a bit ahead of his time, and therefore possibly something of an anachronism.

The other point is that no matter how justified the protag's actions are, he now has something of a burr in his soul. His cheatin' ho' of a wife has turned him against the State. She has forced him into criminality. He also had to lie to his own family.

I realize this is possibly too refined a point to bring up, but it will cost him at the psychological and or spiritual level. Nothing is free in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Justice

So what if he planted the drugs? With the current laws you can't count on courts. The bitch got less than she deserved. He protected his daughter, and that's what's important. Fuck the "poor" cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Legal Anachronism?

One thing is for damn sure. Had this wife not been stopped, you would have eventually seen the gun-totin' big black dick boyfriend loading it into his white ho' while bad mouthing little Sam who just happened into the room wondering why mommy was "crying". Don't doubt it for a second.

That being said, it will always be in the back of his mind that he had setup his wife to get busted, etc, etc. Point is that he DID have to lie to everyone about it. You could definitely justify it, but it will still be percolating in his subconcious mind.

But my question is: would average men in the 70s had the awareness of the legal deck being stacked against the fathers? Didn't many of these laws victimizing fathers come into being later than the 70s? Just wondering.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Reading again...

One of the best on this site. A classic. Top ten for sure.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 8 years ago
agreed with the last anon

Feel sorry for Sam as both parents were criminals and shitbags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Justice

Planting drugs on his wife is as serious a moral issue as adultery.

for that i give the story 3**s

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Only quibble I have left on second reading ...

There is no discussion, with anyone in whom Sweetie might confide, what only Sweetie would know. That is that the major drug and paraphernalia evidence had to have been planted. The only plausible 'planter' would have been Hubby! It coulda been covered in the restaurant meeting by Sweetie acknowledging that she knew that Hubby somehow planted it. Then thanked him because the entire fiasco was necessary for Sweetie to get her shit back together.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Well, it was well written and a good story to boot.

For those that said it was Connie's fault Donna started in on that crap, I don't agree. Donna was an adult woman with a family and a job. She should have been able to pull her head out of her ass long enough to think about what she was doing. Sounded like a small town and to openly date someone, especially a known criminal and a black one to boot, was really stupid. Black on white wasn't as common or as accepted in most places then as it is today and they would have stood out like a neon light. All it would have taken is for someone to see her out and going into that bar to absolutely ruin her and her family in that town. Fidelity was a little more precious then too. So, she had utter contempt for herself, her parents, her husband and his parents, her daughter and both of their jobs. The fact that she was running around with anyone was unforgivable but a criminal and a doper? She deserved everything that happened to her, but none of the rest of them did, but they sure got it too.

Sorry you aren't writing anymore, you did a good job on everything that I have read of yours. And it is getting hard to find anything that isn't cuckoldry or just plain sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BTB is the oldest genre!

@ Anon Yes Count Monte Christo's story is MOST ANCIENT NOT RELIGIOUS OR HISTORICAL GENRE IN THE LITERATURE! "The Poor Man From Nippur" was the first BTB (Burn The Bastard) story in the all World from Mesopotamia!

The innocent victim grews up to be the succesful and the culprit becomes the loser the the oldest dream of the mankind!

The legal system is biased against the men generally so a cheating wife gets everything in a divorce from the kid custody, to possibility to danger the relationship of the father kids, to earn fortune, allimoney, house etc...

So it is not difficult to understand when a husband is successful against the legal system assisted cheating wife gets some positive echoes from a lot of readers.

Fanfare helps the stranger creampie eating from wife's pussy movement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BTB

I personally am a fan of BTB, not because I hate women but because, 1) for the entertainment. 2) I hate cheaters 3) ( because as Leon Vance once said, there's always a 3rd) I am a man and don't enjoy the man getting burned. I thought this was very entertaining, among my favorites. One beef, no one, repeat no one is going to be inpatient with a man not instantaneously falling in love with the new flame 2 months after being burned by the yet to be ex.

Reply to Fanfare, liked your poem on hate

"Hate is a poison.

When you inflict it on others,

you take an equal dose of the venom

into your own soul."

In the substance abuse recovery world we speak of resentment much the same. My favorite expression on resentment is "Resentment is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die."

GM33GM33about 9 years ago
Five stars plus!

I enjoyed all four submissions at the maximum level.

Just one comment: I wished Connie, the evil instigator, should have been punished in the worst way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ Fanfare Did you praise an excellent BTB revenge story?

BTW my billboard on BTB stories are next 4 stories:

1. "How Are You?" from Vulcez

2. "Six O'clock News Slot" from FrancisMacomber

3. "Fool Me Once" from Longhorn

4. "Black & Tan Blues" from itmgr2010

I suggest you read them How a simple man became BTB fan...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Curious

Connie was the instigator that led the foolish Donna down the path that destroyed everything. I would have been curious to learn if anything transpired between them after the fact. Also, if Connie lost custody etc.

These at least to me important parts of the story were never resolved.

Still an excellent story.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Reviving old arguments. Yeah, me!

It is a pity that this author has not (to date) posted any new stories to this site. Hopefully he is writing for publication.

This storyline, all four chapters, is a superior example of the Loving Wife's genre.

Much more believable then most of the repetitious tripe posted to feed the addiction of the BTB lynchmob for destroying "Evil Women".

I noticed very few reverse anachronisms in the writing.

As for the revenge against the ex-wife storyarc, I think itmgr did a superb job of balancing fading love, blazing hatred and consideration for the needs of a young child and the elderly parents.

The Donna character was fortunate that her drug bust occurred before the War on Drugs devastated millions of lives. Those nvolved and peripheral and all the unintended collateral damage.

Before the Internet, that she could get a job again paying enough to support herself and her obligations, using her training.

Perhaps there is a chance for Donna to build a new life, If she can keep out of the clutches of Connie.

By moderating Ken's temperament,the author has balanced out his character enabling him the peace of mind to create a happier future for himself and his daughter.

For all the spelunking trolls who infest this site with their spewing hatred of females, this is an old quotation, I have not found the original author.

"Hate is a poison.

When you inflict it on others,

you take an equal dose of the venom

into your own soul."

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
His scheming is understandable

while hers isn't. Well, OK, he wanted assured possession of Samantha in a system weighted toward the mother, so he blackened her altogether for slutting around on him. Even so, the justice system isn't enhanced by his framing her for drug use and solicitation when her real crime is infidelity and the deceit and resulting ego-injury etc. He fancies himself generous to her for Samantha's sake, but BTB husbands are nevertheless crazed arsonists and deserve the full penalties thereunto appertaining. Even Connie, the satanic temptress in this, got off way easier than the woman tempted, to whom HE had pledged love, honor, etc, for better or for worse. She's worse, yes, inexplicably crappy, but he's a self-justifying, self-pitying asshole. So, well-conceived and written, but the moral structure allows at best only a four!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the anony nuisance titled 'bad bad bad'

yes, there is something lower than a 1.

The lowest score of the 4 chapters in this series, is over 4.6, that's a very high score for this site.

For this chapter, as I write this, there have been close to 80,000 views.

So we can take that as a pretty strong indication, of how an overwhelming proportion of people would see this great contribution.

We all know that not one author on here can please everybody, but to think this story, published way back in 08/09 is as bad as you think it is, is just ludicrous.

How far back it was written, and the volume of positive responses it has received, makes this close to being a LW classic.

So frontlinecaster, if that's you hiding under your anony nuisance name, just go and fuck the hell off, you deadshit, braindead, less-than-1, custard-sucking pillowbiter!

If on the other hand you aren't frontlinecaster you are still just as filthy, and flc, well, I won't apologize, how about we call this a preemptive backlash and I'll leave it at that.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous