Black and White Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearing a coffee shop Black sensed that Aiden would like to enjoy some coffee.

"Hey you two, care for some coffee. I sure would like some."

The pair stopped arguing and looked at Will. Aiden was contemplating having some coffee himself. "Yeah sure." Was his reply, "If you also want some," he asked Tinka.

Tinka saw this as a perfect opportunity to clear her name for the mess she had caused earlier in the bar with the Josh dude. She also felt that Will was a nice enough guy from the conversations they had had. Aiden

"You boys go ahead. I have to get back to my sorority. Have some sheets to cover up on." Black immediately saw through the lie. So she was leaving so Aiden could spend some time alone with him. These pitiable humans sure did things in strange ways. But it suited him just fine.

"Are you sure?" Aiden inquired. He badly wanted to chat up this hunky Will but due to the events that happened earlier he still could not think straight.

"Yes positive. It's not like I have to have a chaperone till the hostel or something."

"We could just go till your dorm, drop you off and ..."

"Just go dammit," she growled, and then leaned in and whispered into Aiden's ear, "Have fun darling, you deserve it. And don't forget, I wan't ALL the details later."

Black smiled at her as she waved at him and trudged off.

A small golden bell above the door chimed as the door swung open and Aiden entered along with Will in tow. The café was sparsely filled, as it was expected to be. All eyes turned to see who entered and then remained fixed on the taller of the two men. Aiden noticed the stares and felt a tinge of jealousy within him. What was there to be jealous of he wondered. He knew next to nothing about this guy; other than the fact that he should be shooting for some major Hollywood movie rather than sipping coffee with a person as boring as himself. Aiden wondered if movie stars and models looked this hot from close but then thinking about the ones he had actually met face to face, he came to the conclusion that they did not.

Aiden settled onto one of the cushioned sofas glad that they were available and Black settled down next to him. Black sensed a hue of confidence arising in the Alchemist that was not there earlier. He left it to the boy to initiate the conversation now.

Aiden paused a few moments enraptured by the beauty seated next to him. In the lights of the café, his features were clearly visible. The chiseled cheek bones, the strong muscular jaw, the soft pink lips, the dense black hair, the perfect complexion and his severe green eyes. This guy was the complete looks package and Aiden wondered if he could ever be in a relationship with a person of such beauty. "He maybe a complete idiot inside" Aiden reminded himself but still wondered why Will was interested in him.

"So Will, What do you do? I mean you know that I am an engineering student and all. How old are you first of all?"

"Why, how old do I look?"

"I don't know, 24, 25 years old?"

Black chuckled at this reply thinking his actual age was the number supplied by Aiden multiplied by at least 40. "I'm 27," he decided and stated the same to Aiden.

A young boy who looked to be about 16 interrupted them. "What will you both have?" the young boy smiled a little too much at Will who immediately interpreted from his mind that this young waiter had just quarreled with his friend, a brunette looking scornfully at him, as to who would serve the hot man candy. Apparently the curly haired brunette had lost.

"I'll have an Iced Eskimo," quoted Aiden.

"Make that two." Will smiled at Aiden.

"Anything else?" the young waiter asked, eager to stay on and talk a bit more. His eyes were still focused on Will. Aiden lifted his eyebrows thinking that the young waiter could not possibly be any more vulgar in ogling at his companion.

"No that will be all, thank you." Will read Aiden thoughts and quickly dismissed the waiter who went back with a disappointed look.

"So Will, is your name short for William or is it just Will?"

"No it's just Will. Will Black that is."

"Will Black? So you don't mind me calling you Black?"

"Not at all. In fact many do call me Black."

"No just kidding. I'll call you Will itself."

"Suti yourself."

"And Mr. Will, what do you do? You already know I am an engineering student."

Scient Abilities and referring to Aiden's thought patterns allowed Black to come up with a reply to this one. "I am a social worker."

Aiden raised his eye brows at his reply. Black had just chosen a profession from the alchemist's mind which the alchemist really looked up to.

"No kidding. Social worker?"

"Well sort of. My grandfather left me in charge of this really huge retirement home and I take care of that."

"I thought you would probably be a model or something," and for some strange reason, Aiden himself was blushing after saying that. "So what kind of work does it require?"

"Taking care of the premises, the facilities, medical care, sometimes seeking sponsors and donations and in general, to just keep the place running."

"Really cool. You'll have to take me there sometime."

Black replied without flinching, "Definitely. Any time you want." He also recognized the fact that Aiden was genuinely interested and he would have to make arrangements for the necessary. Aiden now looked at Will in a totally different light.

"So Aiden, how old are you and what's you full name."

"Yeah, sorry about that. Aiden Writer. That's my full name. Just turned 21 this March."

The discussion soon shifted to various topics ranging from studies, weather, eating interests and sports. Black conveniently quoted that he played the sports Aiden did changing a few to not make it sound totally rigged. "No kidding!" Aiden had burst out when he heard Will loved tennis and swimming. "I love tennis and swimming myself!" Throughout Black searched for an opportunity to somehow seduce the Alchemist and break him. The cat and mouse games were tiring him out more than any of the strongest Internecine Ability spells but he was aware of the fact, that anything happening would have to be totally consensual and even the slightest of resistances from the Alchemist would spoil everything. If things went a little too awry and the Alchemist got unbridled control of his powers, even he could be annihilated.

Aiden on his part was really enjoying himself, really liking this new find. Not only was he 10 times a regulation hottie, he really cared about people and was great to converse with too. Somewhere along the way Aiden once more got entranced by his looks. Shifting a little to adjust his nether regions which would put him in a really messy situation in this café, he suddenly realized that the two had been chattering away since almost 40 minutes. He would have to get back soon. Unless he found other ways to spend the night with...

Black understood the line of thought and at once picked up that the frat rooms were no place for him and Aiden to have a mating session. Maybe he could do the boy on the beach itself. These was no moon and it was totally dark. No one would notice. But then the boy's thoughts shifted once more. The boy wanted this to be more than a one night stand. Black felt dark rage rising inside him as he perused the thought of a relationship cruising in the boy's mind. He had no time for childish games. But Aiden's next few words caught him completely off guard.

"Tell me Will, why are you interested in me?"

Black searched Aiden's mind but could not find a reply.

"Why do you ask that?"

"I mean, hot like you, does not hang out with plain like me, unless for a very good reason."

Black would have to resolve this question on his own. He took a deep breath.

"You know, back at the bar, I just got a glimpse of you and was suddenly deeply attracted. I saw the melancholy on your face and immediately knew that I wanted to see that face smiling. And when you were leaving from the bar, I knew that I wanted to go along with you and get out of that stuffy place. And in fact, I made an excellent choice."

Aiden just looked at him blankly, a slight smile on his face. Black could confirm his mind was blank too. In fact it was serene and calm.

"You're beautiful Aiden. And you attract me in more ways than billions of people can. And I just had to be with you."

Aiden stared at Will not knowing what to say. Then he smiled and let his breath out. He had been holding it in and was not even aware of it.

"Ok, I have to get back to my frat now, it's getting pretty late." Aiden arose from his seat. Black was confused. What the fuck had he just said? Was he going to bang the Alchemist tonight? Was the Alchemist angry or upset with him? Did he never want to see him again or something? Or worse, had his mission failed? Why was he not being able to read the boy's thoughts anymore?

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" asked Aiden in a timid voice.

Black took Aiden's phone number when Aiden asked for his stating he would call him tomorrow. Aiden insisted on paying for the coffee that he had had. Black would not get to treat the boy with the money he had pilfered from the long haired fat man before he entered the disco.

Outside the café the Black shook hands with Aiden awkwardly. Then he took a step closing the distance between them and firmly planted his lips on the boy's. He pulled away 15 seconds later.

Aiden had just experienced the most mind-blowing kiss of his life.

The dark seraph walked away, promising to give him a call tomorrow.

~~~

The troglodyte sorcerer advanced cautiously. It had taken him many days to complete his journey to reach Immaculata, the capital city of the Kingdom of light. But he was certain that the news he carried would certainly grab the interest of the ruler. He was even certain that he would be handsomely rewarded.

The elephantine golden gates swung open slowly as he was allowed entrance into the Emperor's chamber. The troglodyte gazed all around, his one eye open with wonder at the grandeur of the Emperor's court. Sturdy edifices of spotless white marble with gold linings held up a ceiling which was too high to fathom. Azure fabrics swooped down as if from the sky and touched almost all the way to the ground. Courtiers in the most opulent fabrics absorbed the lowly troglodyte with interest. And towards the end, in the centre of this magnificent hall, elevated 20 feet from the marbled floor stood a throne rising high into the air. On it was seated the Emperor Witenhoem, who once used to be the guardian of the city of Immaculata. He was still more fondly known as the Keeper of the Light, White.

The troglodyte approached the throne his head bowed till he neared the steps leading to the throne and genuflected, bowing in reverence.

"Lift your head and speak please," a deep velvety male voice called out. The troglodyte raised it's head and drank in the sight of the Emperor with his one eye. Seated on the throne was a handsome man, his face radiating in the power he possessed, his prevailing body rested upon a robe of white tuft, and he wore robes of the same pure white himself.

"My ruler, this humble servant of yours has stumbled upon a discovery that will pique your interest. It is with the news of this discovery that I arrive here."

"Pray, inform us. What is this discovery you speak of?"

The troglodyte paused, knowing this was going to have a dramatic effect. "The discovery of the presence of the Alchemist my Lord."

Immediately hundreds of voices started talking all at once. Every courtier started talking at the same time. The ruler raised his hand to thwart the hubbub. Instantly silence filled the hall.

"And what of the Alchemist?"

"He thrives on the material plane my lord, his powers concealed in a human body. As of now he is 21 years if age and possesses no knowledge of his capabilities."

At once the Keeper of the light rose and unfurled his great pear wings stretching to more than 15 meters across. The troglodyte realized that these were the legendary white wings that the Emperor was seated on which had seemed like soft white tuft which he had assumed to be a robe at first glance.

The stentorian voice White boomed throughout the gathering, "If what you say is true, them I myself will descend to the material plane and find the alchemist. I will entreat him to lend us the use of his powers to defeat the Kingdom of the void."

Two days of affluent comfort later, the troglodyte would return to his runnels, with riches enough for his 5 future generations to fritter.