Black and White Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the power of the Alchemist – Infinite. Almost infinite.

"No, you will die here!" a little girl shrieked from behind as she fired a speeding black comet of fire and atomic power towards the young boy. The boy held a hand and dismantled the fiery black sphere in mid air, before it reached anywhere near him. Breaking it down to the most basic of atoms. He instantly changed the chemical composition of those elements and reformed a new sphere, shining bright blue in fumes and hurled it towards the Empress. All happened within the fraction of seconds and the little girl took the direct impact and fell to the floor stunned, unable to contemplate what had happened.

Aiden looked at the evil Empress. So she had been the cause of all of this. Instantly he concentrated as he understood the structure that composed this Perpetual. Her chemical composition, her life forces, her animating veins and soul. He held out his hand and clenched his fist as the little girl got up unsteadily and winced and trembled with pain.

In the next instant her body exploded leaving behind dust and fumes.

The Alchemist had just obliterated one of the most powerful Perpetuals.

Aiden stepped back as White stared at him his mouth still agape and his eyes wide with wonder. What limitless kind of power did the Alchemist possess? Having been miraculously healed by the alchemist, he could no longer feel pain and all his wounds had disappeared. There was no longer a single scratch on his body.

Aiden turned around and stepped back, falling to his knees beside the corpse of the dark angel. The cadaver of the one he loved. He sighed deeply. This was not within his limitless power.

And within those moments, Aiden understood everything else there was to understand. He had already understood everything material and spiritual that ran things around everywhere. Now he understood everything emotional.

White got up unsteadily and immediately embraced Aiden, holding the boy tightly in his arms. He had something to say to Aiden.

Aiden in those moments remembered everything he had gone through in life.

He remembered Steve who had been such a good friend and had supported him through the roughest of times in his own caring manner. Steve who he played tennis with and who he had never been able to beat.

He remembered Jason and how after going through severe trauma, his roommate had finally accepted him entirely. Jason, who always made a fool of himself around girls and loved playing any kind of sport.

He remembered Tinka and how she had been the most amazing friend he could possibly ever possess, sticking through his side through all the hard times. Tinka who always laughed and played pranks on him to get back.

He remembered Dominic, the person who he had loved for so long and had been terrified to face when it came to matters of his sexuality; even Dominic had readily accepted him as more than a friend. Dominic who worked hard and always tried to keep everyone happy.

He remembered Scott, who stepped down from the stars, literally, and offered him friendship and guidance that kept him afloat. Scott, who would protect Aiden with his own life.

And lastly he remembered Will. Will who had given him more love in a week than most people experience in several lifetimes. Will that had comforted him and told him that he would always stand by his side. The handsome man with deep green eyes who's smile could light up Aiden's entire day. And Aiden had had him in his life.

What more could he ask for? He had lived his life replete.

"I Love you, Aiden." Scott spoke softly as Aiden felt his soft white wings gently caressing his skin. Aiden looked up to the taller angel's face and smiled sadly.

"No. It is not me you love." And with that Aiden dived into his mind as White recoiled. An unconditional dive that was unstoppable. Aiden searched amongst his memories till he found what he was looking for. An isolated corner locked away, far into the subconscious. A hidden treasure of memories that Aiden reached out and unlocked.

Immediately White gasped as a deluge of memories and emotions overwhelmed him and he reeled under their blow. Memories of a forbidden love. Memories of true love. Memories of years of love. Memories of Black and White and the passion of their love. Memories of the heartbreak. Memories of his fiercely intense love for the person he had just killed.

Tears left White's eyes as he looked down in horror at the fallen angel. And in a confused state he hugged Aiden, weeping his heart out.

And within those moments Aiden's body started to glow once more. Glowing white, getting brighter and brighter with each passing second. White broke the embrace and looked at the boy questioningly.

"What are you doing Aiden?" He glanced down as slowly the fallen body of his long lost love started disappearing. White screamed as he realized what the Alchemist was doing.

"No! No! Stop! Don't do this!" White hugged the boy as if that would stop him from vanishing before his eyes. But even the mighty Keeper of the Light was powerless against the Alchemist.

"Aiden. Stop!" he pulled back his head and stared into Aiden's glowing face, begging him to stop. There were no tears in Aiden's eyes. Aiden never cried.

"Tell Will I loved him." Aiden stated calmly as his face got brighter and brighter. "And that he gave me more love than I had ever dreamed of."

White screamed as the boys form was effulgent in blinding light and he hugged the iridescent form fiercely. Not letting go, swaying softly with it.

And slowly Aiden's body disappeared as the light dissipated.

The glow subsided as White was left hugging Black in his arms. The Alchemist had wiped out his own existence. Wiped it out to resurrect Black, or Will, as he'd better known him. He had sacrificed his own life, for resurrecting a Perpetual was not within his normal scope of powers.

And all that was left in White's arms was Black himself, with the fondest memories of his mighty white angel lover.

White sobbed and broke down into the arms of his reunited love. Black held him tightly and stroked his back soothingly, stroking the petals that were his wings. Slowly White withdrew and looked into the greenest of eyes. This was the love he had lost. One he had regained. One he had been reunited with. Black stroked White's face with his fingers, gently wiping away the tears and leaned his face ahead as he met White for a soft kiss.

Frigeria flapped her wings and landed on the terrace beside the two and watched what was happening before her with wonder. She had escaped from Empress Woe unharmed.

The two male angels stood kissing on the terrace, holding each other tightly. Their wings were draping down onto the floor below. And both knew not, how many hundreds of years it would be before an Alchemist would return to the material plane. Maybe 500 years, maybe 800, maybe a millennium. But both knew that while an Alchemist could possibly return to the material plane, a young boy called Aiden would not. A young boy who had stolen both their hearts. A boy with the will of fire and a heart bigger than the largest ocean.

And in those moments, two Perpetuals kissed softly on the terrace beside the giant clock, as a love lost for more than 800 years was found again.

~~~ ~~~

~~~

Epilogue

"No my mighty ruler. You have to take care of them yourself!" Frigeria stated with an annoyed look on her face.

"Frigeria, you must attend to them. Please."

The raven haired female angel grumble under her breath. It had been over a week since the Empress of the Kingdom of Void had been annihilated and the mighty White angel was still not attending to matters of the Kingdom. He had been diligently preoccupied by a certain dark Seraph. And now, there were troglodyte merchants that were visiting the capital city of Immaculata, and important matters would be discussed but the mighty white angel would simply not attend to them, saying he had other matters to attend to.

"I will not attend troglodyte merchants while you booger your lover on the bed. For heaven's sake, you've spent almost all of last week conquering him and being conquered. To think that you bed the devil himself!"

"Frigeria. Please." The white angel pleaded softly with large beseeching eyes.

The black haired angel sighed. "All right." She was hugged tightly by the larger angel before she could put any more words in. "But you have to promise you will resume your duties tomorrow!"

But white was out of earshot. Warped and teleported to his bedroom chamber, where a certain dark Seraph waited for him.

Frigeria sighed deeply. "To think that the fiercest two warriors in the two Kingdoms would be reduced to this. A couple of mooney eyed lovers!"

The air deformed as White teleported stealthily into his own chamber, where Black stood with his back to him, staring out of the window as his gossamer silver wings draped down on the floor beneath.

White quietly stole behind his lover and enveloped him in his arms, wings, solid muscles and all as he kissed along the back of his shoulders, making his lover sigh.

"So it was true", The dark angel stated suddenly. "The Alchemist did put an end to the war between the kingdoms of Light and Void."

White smiled sadly at his lover. The boy had been discussed a hundred times before.

"And his powers were indeed beyond the Perpetuals." White stated. "It was a sight to witness. The way he waved one hand and the evil Empress just blew up and vanished."

"Indeed." Black stated sadly and silence descended as the two lovers once again got lost in thought about the courageous boy.

"So the matter with the 'Hourglass of Retrogression' has been dealt with?" Black inquired.

The 'Hourglass of Retrogression' was a powerful artifact. It was a simple delicate glass flask, emblazoned with golden filigree that was owned neither by the Kingdom of Light nor by the Kingdom of Void - it was owned by both, conjointly. It was a superdominant artifact that could be used to turn back time on the material plane, but one that required both the kingdoms to assent to its use. Its activation required a drop of blood from both the Kingdom's guardians; Black and White.

"Yes it has." White stated whispering.

The time on the material plane for the day when the two angels had clashed had been turned back. Everything had been turned back and re-achieved – the collapsed buildings, the lost lives, the peace of mind and ignorance of people on the material plane. Everything, except a young boy called Aiden.

"And who keeps what memories?" Black asked once again.

White looked deep into the intense green eyes of his lover as he replied, "Tinka, the Alchemist's friend will remember and know everything. The rest of the world will bathe in ignorance while the Alchemist's friend will know that Aiden died in a car accident."

"So the memories have been modified so huh?" Black stated sadly.

"Yes." White whispered back and once again there was silence in the chamber as the two tightly embraced figures said nothing.

"Aiden was beyond philanthropic." Black stated out of the blue. "He was in fact, self-effacing."

"Yes. And he gave up the Alchemist's life and power to reunite us."

Black smiled at the beautiful angel that was his now. He turned around slowly and kissed his soft lips as he ran his hands along the firm muscles on his arms. White guided them to the marble bed where he laid down Black, draping the hard texture by his silky grey wings as he joined him.

"And you're mine now." White stated as thoughts of how he had pounded his lover all throughout the previous night came breezing back into his head. Black had stated that he would take his revenge on him. And White could hardly wait.

And he inhabitants of both the Kingdoms would stare with awe in the skies when both their rulers soared together, cutting across the clouds, the two great angels – Black and White.

~~~

Well that's goodbye from the author. Once again, you readers have been an a pleasure to write to. Do drop in a line to say hello!