Black & White in Belgium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria's dark hands reached out to his briefs and she slid them down. He watched as they caught on the end of his cock - then he smiled as his cock sprung upwards as it was finally released! Both girls laughed hysterically at that, then felt awkward in case they had embarrassed him. He smiled down at them 'It was a good job you weren't closer - I could have taken your eye out with it!' This made them laugh even more and they hugged each other and rolled around on the bed. They looked so good - their bare breasts pressed against each other and Gloria's naked hips against Lucy jeans. Under some circumstances having 2 young women laugh as they saw your cock might have made Mark shrivel up - but not this time- quite the opposite. His cock was so hard it amazed him. The head of it was deep purple and shiny with some pre-cum. His foreskin was pulled back a little and he wondered what the girls would do to it...

Lucy and Gloria had recovered their composure a little and the moved back to the end of the bed. When they were kneeling up their faces were almost level with his cock. They looked at each other and smiled before they both started looking intently at Mark's erection. Lucy was the first to move. Her hand reached over and aliped around his shaft and she looked up into Mark's eyes as she started to slowly jerk it. His foreskin slid up over the head of his cock with each upward stroke and then right back as her hand moved down towards his heavy balls. She loved seeing the skin sliding back as she rubbed it and she noticed more pre-cum was starting to ooze from the hole. 'Oh Gloria, his cock is lovely. Did you like playing with it?' The black girl nodded as she watched Lucy's delicate hand moving up and down Mark's cock. 'Mark tells me you don't like to suck it though. Is that right?' She nodded again. 'I used to like sucking, but I have gone off it lately.' 'Maybe I can get you to try it again today then Gloria!' Mark could hardly contain himself, hearing the girls talking about his cock like that. Lucy sensed Mark needed something else now. 'I think Mark would like me to suck his cock Gloria. What do you think?' 'Oh yes, Lucy. I think Mark would love that - and I would love to see you suck him.'

Lucy made herself comfortable kneeling on the bed and looked at Mark, licking her lips in an exaggerated and lascivious way. His cock twitched again as she did that. Lucy leant forward, opening her mouth wide. Her little tongue snaked out and the tip of it found the end of his engorged prick. He jumped as she did that and so she reached out her hand again to steady it. Her hand encircled it again as her mouth closed over the end. Mark could feel the warmth of her mouth on his cock as her tongue ran over the end of it. He started to moan at the wonderful sensations. Looking down he say Gloria's gaze was fixed on Lucy. She was watching the way her lips were stretched around the thick shaft and her cheeks were pulled in as she sucked at it. Gloria reached over and cupped Mark's balls in her hands. She felt the weight of them as Lucy jerked Mark's cock into her greedy mouth. 'Oh God, if you carry on like that Lucy I will shoot my load soon!' She took her mouth away from his cock but carried on rubbing him and smiled. 'That is just fine by me Mark. If you cum now Gloria and me will put on a show for you to get you stiff again in no time!'

She was jerking him harder now and looking up at him. 'Will you cum in my mouth Mark? I want to taste your cum - to feel it hot spurting down my throat. I want to swallow it all.' 'Oh God Lucy... yes, I want to cum for you. I want you to empty my balls.'

Lucy's hand felt wonderful on his cock. 'Would you like to see Mark cum in my mouth Gloria? Maybe I could jerk him off into my open mouth. What do you think?' 'Oh yes Lucy. I want to see him cum. Make him spurt.'

'OK Mark... I am going to jerk you off into my mouth... is that what you want?' 'Oh yes Lucy... please. I want to see you with my cum in your mouth and over your pretty face...ohhh god, I am so close now. Please make me cum.' 'Your wish is my command Marky!' Lucy increased the speed of her rubbing. She positioned herself so his cock was about 3 or 4 inches away from her face. Gloria moved so she could get a perfect view. She watched his foreskin still sliding back and forth but then the head of his cock seemed to get even bigger so the foreskin wouldn't slide up over it any more. Mark was so close to erupting now. He looked at Lucy and she looked up into his eyes with a big smile on her face. She could feel those tell tale signs that he was about to explode. 'Cum for me now Mark... give it to me - cover me with your cum.' That was all he could stand. His body tensed and Lucy stopped rubbing his cock, just directing it towards her sweet mouth. Suddenly Mark gave a loud moan and a jet of cum flew from the end of his cock, landing on Lucy's right cheek. She pulled him closer to her mouth so that the second spurt found her mouth and landed on her outstretched tongue. Gloria was so aroused again that her hand was back between her legs. The third jet of cum was even bigger than the others. Mark didn't think he had ever cum so hard. Lucy closed her mouth over the end of his cock so that she didn't lose a drop. As his cock pumped more cum into her mouth she swallowed some of it down but kept some of it in her mouth. When Mark slid his cock out of her mouth some of it started to drip down her chin. She caught it with her fingers and then held it out for Gloria to taste. 'Mmmmm, that tastes good Gloria. What do you think?' Gloria sucked Mark's cum off Lucy's finger and smiled. 'I think I would like to try some more cock sucking soon.' she replied.

Lucy looked back up at Mark. His cum was glistening on her cheek and then she opened her mouth to show him that she still had some cum on her tongue. 'Let Gloria taste that too Lucy' he said. Lucy turned to Gloria and kissed her, transferring his cum into Gloria's mouth. Their tongues met and they shared the warm cum between them, holding each other and caressing their tits again. Mark could tell it wouldn't take them long to get his cock hard again - maybe this time to penetrate their little pussies!

Lucy rubbed the rest of Mark's cum into her face. 'I have always read that cum is great for the complexion' she smiled. Turning to Gloria she said 'I know how to get Mark nice and hard again. I am going to do something that we have done over the net before. He will love to see it 'in the flesh'!' Her smile became even broader as she said this and there was a wonderful glint in her eye as she looked up at Mark.

'Come and sit on the bed, Mark - next to Gloria.' His pants were still around his ankles so he stepped out of them and slid his briefs right off so that only Lucy had any clothes left on. He sat VERY close to Gloria! He could feel the warmth of her body against him and he could already feel something stirring between his legs! Lucy moved up to the top of the bed, sitting up against the pillows that she had arranged behind her. She was looking wonderful, her small breasts naked but obviously aroused. Mark loved watching girls when they were almost unaware of their nakedness. Lucy was very comfortable with having her breasts exposed now. She leant back and lifted her knees, then let them fall wide apart, her jeans tight between them. Mark couldn't keep his eyes of the taut material - and Lucy knew this. She was loving the feel of his gaze on her and she knew that soon he would get to see even more of her!

'OK, who wants to take my jeans off for me?' The others looked at each other for a moment then laughed. 'How about both of us, Lucy?' Mark moved so that he was on Lucy's left, with Gloria on her right. 'You unfasten her jeans Gloria, then I will take them off.' The black girls hands moved instantly to Lucy's waistband and unfastened the button. Her long black fingers looked beautiful against the denim as they slid the zip slowly downwards. Mark noticed that Lucy had been telling the truth - her panties were indeed white cotton ones! Lucy looked down as Gloria pulled the front of Lucy's jeans wide open, showing more of the white cotton. They were both breathing heavily now and almost instinctively Gloria turned and moved up to kiss Lucy on the mouth. Lucy's hands went to the back of Gloria's head, pulling her harder towards her and stroking her hair. The coloured girls right hand found Lucy's left breast. The contrast of the skin of the two girls hit Mark again. The dark fingers kneading the soft white flesh of Lucy's tit was having its inevitable effect on his cock, which was starting its almost inexorable rise up his thigh!

Lucy pulled her mouth from Gloria's. 'I thought you were you going to take my jeans off, Mark. What are you waiting for?' She laughed as she said this and Gloria moved back. Mark moved between Lucy legs and put his hands on the waistband of the jeans. He tugged at them, meeting the resistance over her hips. Lucy lifted her hips to help him and the action pushed her crotch up closer towards his face as he was leaning forward. He pulled harder and the jeans slid down over her thighs. Her hips were still in the air and he stared hard at the white panties, noticing how they fitted so snugly over her mound. His cock jumped at this and he knew that he would soon be as hard as he was earlier! As he pulled the jeans off, first down her left leg, then her right, Lucy let her hips fall back to the bed. She was totally aware that the thrusting of her crotch in Mark's face would have the desired effect.

Mark threw her jeans on the floor and turned back to face Lucy. 'I think Mark would like that little show from me now, Gloria. I think you might like it too' she grinned. She was still sitting back against the pillows, her legs straight out in front of her now. Then, very deliberately, she lifted her knees, keeping her legs together. She put her hands on her knees and then told Mark to sit right in front of her. Obediently, he moved so he was at her feet. As she looked into his eyes she slowly parted her knees. He loved the look on her face as she spread herself for him. He couldn't stop his gaze dropping... taking in the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs and then following them upwards to her little cotton panties. He looked intently between her legs now, noticing how the fabric was moulded to her shape. He was sure he could see the line of her pussy lips and this made his cock give another little spring upwards! Lucy noticed this and said to Gloria 'I think Mark is ready to come out and play again. Why don't you rub him a little while I try and turn him on even more? I want to see that little black hand on his white cock, Gloria. Will you rub him for me?' Gloria nodded and moved down to sit next to Mark. She reached over and took his member in her hand. She started to stroke it slowly as Lucy said 'Are you ready for my little show now, Mark?' He could only nod as he let the sensation of being gently stroked wash over him.

'Just watch me Mark - I think I know what you want to see...' Lucy ran her hand over the front of her panties, pressing harder when she reached her slit. 'Oh Mark, this feels nice. I think I may have to finger myself soon. Do you think I should be a naughty girl and do that?' Again he nodded and he felt Gloria's grip tighten at Lucy's words. He also noticed that while she was stroking his cock she also had her eyes firmly on Lucy's crotch! Lucy breasts were rising and falling with her increased breathing. Mark didn't know where to look now! The look on Lucy's face was wonderful. She was looking down as she started to run a finger along the line of her slit, making the material cling even more. Both of the others were watching intently as she ran the nail of her finger slowly upwards along her cleft towards her clit. She opened her legs even wider as she found her clit and teased it a little. 'Oh, this is no good...' she said. She moved her hand to her stomach and then slid it back down, inside her panties. 'Mmmm, this is much better' she smiled, looking first at Gloria and then at Mark. 'Now my fingers can get to work properly!' They could see Lucy's hand moving in her panties, just caressing her mound at first but then it was clear that her fingers were rubbing her pussy lips. 'Oh, this is soooo nice!' she said, and then it was clear that she was slipping a finger inside herself. They watched as she bit her lower lip and thrust her finger deep inside, moaning softly.

'Would you like to see my little cunny Mark? I know you have wanted to see it for so long. I want you to see it now. Let me tease you by giving you a little sneak preview!' She then took her hand out of her panties and pulled the material into a thin strip between her legs. 'This is something I have done when we have chatted, Gloria. Mark always likes me playing with my panties, naughty boy!' She pulled them up tighter and grinned mischievously 'Oh look Mark, you can see my cunt lips either side of them! Do you like that?' Mark moaned at the sight of this. The thin strip of her panties separated her soft fleshy lips, already swollen from her touch. Gloria leant over to look closer and Lucy noticed that while she was still rubbing Mark with one hand, her other hand was now between her own legs. I think you know the answer Lucy, he laughed, looking down at his stiff prick.

'Time for cunny to come out and play, Mark. Take my panties off, there's a good boy!' Mark moved forward so he could reach her. He got hold of the waistband and slid them lower. Her blonde hair looked so soft as he revealed it. It looked so fair on her it was almost the same colour as her skin making her appear even younger than her real age... almost pre-pubescent. 'You don't know how I have looked forward to this moment Lucy. All those times we have chatted and done all sorts of things I have wanted to see you naked in front of me. Let me see your pussy...please' He continued to slide the panties down. Lucy lifted her hips again, but just a little this time - just enough to slip the thin material right off. She held her legs together as Mark took them off over her feet then slowly and provocatively she once more spread them for him. Mark swallowed hard as he got his first look at her nakedness. His throat had gone dry with excitement now. Below Lucy's blonde hair lay her inviting pussy. Her lips looked delicious - he wanted his tongue to explore all of the delicate folds. He could tell Lucy was incredibly aroused now. She was smiling in an almost serene way - her pleasure at exposing herself was turning her on even more. 'Do you like it Mark?' 'Oh God yes, Lucy. You are so beautiful lying there like that.' 'Let me show you a little more then...' Her small hands went once again to her crotch. She ran her fingers along her lips for a moment, up and down, running up to her clit and teasing it briefly before she opened up her pussy lips with both hands. She exposed the soft pink skin inside and Gloria and Mark could clearly see her clit. 'Mmmm, I am so wet now for you. Let me show you.' Lucy slid a finger deep inside her hole and pushed it right up her. Slowly she pulled it out and they could all see her juices glistening on it. 'Who wants to be the first to taste?' She made the decision herself, holding her finger out to Mark. He licked the tip of it before sucking it deep into his warm mouth. Her juices tasted wonderful. He savoured them on his tongue before sucking her finger clean. 'I think Gloria would love to taste you too Lucy'

Without waiting for Gloria's response Lucy's finger was back inside her wet cunt. From the look on her face this was obviously such a turn on for her too. Again she withdrew her shiny finger. The black girl licked and sucked on it, having had to finally release her grip on Mark's tool. Her other hand remained firmly between her legs, though! As Mark watched the white finger disappearing into the black mouth he hoped that he would soon see something else white entering the black girl...

Lucy fingered herself again before she too tasted the sticky nectar from deep inside her. 'Mmmm, now we have all had a taste I have one more little treat for Mark - and for us all, I hope! Where are my panties, Mark? I need them' Mark suddenly realised what his naughty little friend had in mind. 'Oh Lucy, are you going to do what I think???' 'I think you know exactly what I have in mind. This is another of Mark's little kinks, Gloria. I though he was a perv when he suggested it, but actually I loved it!'

Mark handed Lucy her little panties back. She settled back into the pillows and rubbed her pussy with her fingers again. Then she started to rub the panties along her pussy lips. Gently up and down, Mark imagined that they must have been getting wet by now. Lucy stopped moving the panties and held them against her opening. She stretched part of them over her pussy and then with her middle finger she started to press harder. Gloria had been uncertain what Lucy had in mind at first, but now she was beginning to realise just what she was going to do. She watched transfixed as Lucy's finger worked the material against her slit, then she gasped as she saw some of it slip inside. Just a small part at first so that Gloria wasn't sure if the panties were just inside her lips, but then Lucy pushed a little harder and it was obvious that her panties were going inside her wet hole! 'Mmmm, these feel nice and soft in me. Would you like to try and push some more inside me Gloria? I would love to see your dark fingers on my white pussy' Gloria didn't answer but moved over to Lucy. She leant right over so her face was close to her pussy. Lucy took her hand away, leaving her panties inside her. Gloria stretched out her middle finger and ran it along Lucy's lips. Lucy threw her head back and sighed at her touch. Gloria found Lucy's hole and felt the cotton against her fingertip. She looked up at Lucy as she started to apply some pressure. The contrast of the feel of Lucy's pussy and the panties was strange but arousing to both girls. Gloria started to push more of the material inside Lucy, regularly looking up at her to make sure it was ok to push in some more. When Lucy nodded she pushed more and more of the thin cotton into her. More than half the panties were inside her now. Mark loved the sight of these two young girls together. 'Pull your finger out Gloria. Let us see her panties sticking out of her pussy.' Lucy looked down between her legs. The sight of the white cotton half pushed between her soft pink lips was making her even wetter and she realised that her panties would be drenched with her cunt juices.

'Can you take them all up inside, Lucy?' asked Mark. 'Oh yes, I have done that when we have chatted. I want you to see how naughty it looks.' Gloria moved back to Lucy's snatch. Her long finger found her slit again pushing more and more of the fabric into her until only a tiny piece remained outside. 'This feels so good' said Lucy. 'I can't describe it - I feel full, but it is nice and soft...not like a cock!' With that Lucy stood up on the bed. 'Mmmm, I feel so fucking wicked' She stood on the bed and showed the others the little piece of material protruding from her cunt. 'I am going to pull it out now...nice and slow'

Lucy bent her legs slightly. Resting one hand on her stomach she reached between her legs and took hold of the material. Very slowly and deliberately she pulled at it. As her panties came out of her Mark noticed how it pulled at her pussy lips. He loved the way they looked and he could see that her panties were indeed drenched with her juices. Finally they were out of her and she threw them to Mark. They felt sticky with being in the depths of Lucy's cunny and he licked at them to try and taste Lucy again.


'Oh god, I didn't imagine how that would turn me on... I am so close to cumming' said Lucy. Her legs went weak and she collapsed back onto the bed. 'I think Gloria should return the compliment Lucy. Then maybe I can fuck you both afterwards!' grinned Mark. 'Oh, please Gloria. Please make me cum.' The young black girl didn't hesitate. Lucy was now lying on the pillows again and Gloria reached over and placed her hand over her mound. She placed her left hand on her blonde hair, fingers downwards, her forearm resting on Lucy's stomach, while her right hand stroked the inside of her soft thighs. Lucy's thighs were sticky from her own juices and Gloria started to kiss and lick along them. Her fingers reached Lucy's pussy and started to explore the folds of her swollen lips. Gently she slipped her finger into her hole and started to penetrate her. She looked up at Lucy as the blonde girl ground herself against the finger inside her. 'I need more Gloria... put two fingers in me.' She withdrew her finger and then pushed 2 fingers straight back inside. 'Mmmm, much tighter...oh please Gloria - make me cum. I want to cum on your fingers. Gloria moved the fingers of her left hand lower to find Lucy's clit. She teased it as she pushed her fingers as deep as she could into her tight wet hole. Gloria could feel Lucy's muscles clenching around them as she got near to her orgasm. Lucy grabbed hold of Gloria's left hand as the explosion started to hit her. Her body was bucking as she tried to get more of Gloria's fingers inside her and she started to wonder what it would feel like to be fisted by that delicate black hand...