Black Babysitter Drilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m c...c..c..cumm..cummmiiiiinng” Misha bellowed. Guy could feel her juices drown his greedy dick.

“Let’s do it dude, I’m ready” Tony said. With that said both men dislodged themselves from her used holes and laid her on her back. They positioned themselves on either side of her head and each grabbed a tit and mauled it as they passed her head back and forth fucking her mouth.

“Now it’s time to show you what kind of reward whores get for their services. Let’s get this bitch good Guy.” Guy was buried in her mouth when it started. He felt the familiar tingle in his loins as he began to erupt.

“Here it come baby. Get it!!” Guy began to flood the youngsters mouth with white hot semen. He pumped stream after stream into her mouth and pulled out as he dick was still shooting. He shot off in her left eye and her nose while she was spitting cum onto her mouth and chin. Just then with out warning Tony blasted her right eye and both cheeks and kept cumming, It looked like two out of control hoses drenching the black girl in a gallon of white cum. As she gasped and spit cum they aimed for her lovely lips drowning the teen in cock juice. When it finally subsided Mishas once chocolate face was completely covered in white goo. She was a total sexy mess. Guy picked her up by the arm and led her to the mirror on her dresser.

“Look at yourself. That’s what a slut looks like. Guess that makes you a slut.”

“Sure looks like a slut to me” Tony said. Guy stood behind her and pushed her over her arms holding her up as she faced the mirror. He slid his still hard cock into her sore ass and began pounding away once more. He held her hips in a vice grip as he fucked her ass. Tony came over and held her head up forcing her to look at her cum covered face in the mirror as Guy assaulted her dark bottom. She did look like a slut with cum dripping off her face and having a grown man stand behind her fucking her ass mercilessly. Guy buried all nine inches on every stroke filling her to capacity. Tony loved the scene.

“Look at yourself slut. You’re a dirty little whore and you love it. Tell us how much you like that black ass fucked. Tell my boy how much you like it.”

“I..I...I love ,,,it. Please f....f..fuck.....m..m my black assssss.”

And so it was a new beginning for Misha. This was just the first encounter in line of many for her and her friends but that’s a story for another day. Comments and feedback are strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.

12