All Comments on 'Black Cock Party Ch. 06'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

This is great writing Mark. I wish I were you taking those big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huge Black Cock Cummin

I can't believe you've left us stranded without some kind of a finish to all the asshole fucking you recieved from these big 12 inch black cocks. Cum on bitch and tell us how you were at least gangbanged by the whole team. I know how good it feels to take those big black cocks as they spit roast you, one on each end, and have so many cocks cum inside you all night long. I'm really looking forward to reading how you started feeling your tits to feel extremely sensitive and how you wanted them pinched and pulled out as the biggest cocks entered your asshole and made you feel like you should get pregnant from so much cumming in your belly. I can imagine a whole new line of stories cumming from that direction. I know how it feels to have your belly grow from that much fucking. Your body just normally starts to react like a female body does at breeding time. Breasts gets so big and you want them played with and sucked while being bred and watching your titties as they start leaking milk. Waiting for your next breeding sessions. Interested??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmm

Sweaty black balls sound so tasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm your next slut

Those huge black cocks are just amazing love to play with those cock

I'll do anything to be used by those hunks i'll let them fuck my mouth and ass anytime anywhere they want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES