Black Cock Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey took a step back to catch his breath when I noticed that Trey's cock was still hard. Even though Trey was only 18, it was still amazing that he had cum twice and was still erect. I remember that it wasn't one of those rock hard erections but I would say it was about ninety percent.

"Damn! Would you look at that? That dick is still harder than a mother fucker," chuckled Vinny. He continued toward me, "I think little brother's got another nut left in him. Mark, you didn't get it all. Suck the cum out of that thing one more time. Go on and do it for him."

"Throw me that towel," I told Vinny.

Vinny threw it to me and I wiped all the lube and tainted cum off of Trey's cock and balls. I wrapped one hand around it and started jerking. Trey took a deep breath and sighed in pleasure. It didn't take long for Trey's cock to get completely hard once again. I beat it for a little while longer before I decided I was going to give him another blowjob. I had Trey sit down on the rubber ball, after I turned it over, while I stood off to the side. I leaned down and sucked and deepthroated Trey's cock until I felt him build up again. Vinny was lifting another set of bench press at the time Trey was about to cum for the third time!

"Give me that nut. I want that nut. Come on Trey, give it to me," I coaxed Trey when I lifted my mouth off him.

I went back down on Trey. I smoothly sucked that dick without stopping. Trey's ass starting quivering on the rubber ball when he leaned back and erupted in my mouth. I kept my mouth tightly wrapped around that prick as it unloaded its sperm. I could feel Trey's head contract with my tongue. When he had stopped cumming, I carefully slid my mouth off his cock without losing his load. There wasn't near as much cum in this load as there was in the first one but it was still impressive. As I was swallowing it, Vinny was walking my way.

"Damn I knew you could do it. Now you're gonna have the suck the cum out of mine," Vinny requested.

I was moving my jaw back and forth while vibrating my lips trying to get some feeling back in both.

I had an idea that I relayed to Vinny, "Let's get in the whirlpool and I can suck you off in there."

"Let's do it!" was his reply eagerly.

At this facility, the whirlpool slash hot tub was like a miniature swimming pool. It was about 10 foot by 10 foot with three concrete steps that went completely around the whole inside perimeter. As you went down each step, the warm water level got deeper. Vinny kick off his shoes and socks and I took off my socks and we were completely naked. He climbed into the warm water and sat down on the first step where the water was just deep enough to cover his feet, the bottom of his thighs, and his low hanging balls.

I sat down on the same step beside Vinny. I reached out and took Vinny's enormous cock and starting jerking it like I had done with Trey. My own cock was rock hard again because not only does Vinny's cock turn me on tremendously, the chlorine smell of the water added to it. I was stroking that dick fast enough to hear the splashing of the warm water each time my hand slid upward. Vinny put his arms up on the side of the whirlpool and leaned back like he was at a movie theater.

"Go ahead get those lips wrapped around that dick. That hand feels pretty fuckin good but I want a head job. I wanna nut in your mouth like Trey did," expressed Vinny.

I laid down on my stomach in the water. My head was now in Vinny's lap. I sucked on the head and used the warm water as a lube to twist my hand around his fat pole as I jacked. He spread his legs and stretched them out further to give me better access. Vinny kept quiet for a while he just sat back and enjoyed his blowjob. I continued to jerk and suck while using all my skills. Since Vinny had already cum once, he was taking an extra-long time to cum. I decided to verbally excite him over the edge.

"You gonna give me that cum or am I gonna take it? Oh, I see. You're gonna make me take it. I wanna taste it," I teased as I actually slowed down my jerking pace and put leaned back in to put extra suction on his huge head.

Vinny was breathing harder when he grunted, "You asked for it, you're gonna get it. Here comes that nut! Now!"

Vinny was shaking which caused the water to splash around as that black horse cock erupted into my mouth. I kept jacking him off as he continued to fill my mouth with his warm sperm. He was grunting loudly. With my lip suction on his head, I felt like I was sucking up his cum through a straw. Vinny kept his hands and arms stretched out on the back of the whirlpool which I found surprising because he usually holds my head down when he cums to ensure I do not come up before he is finished. Vinny's orgasm trailed off until he had stopped ejaculating completely. I swallowed his cum like I always do and got out of the water to towel off.

Vinny just sat, leaning back, in the whirlpool with his long softening cock sprawled across his thigh. Trey was already dressed and I soon followed. I talked to Trey a little while before I was ready to head out and when I left, Vinny was still sitting in the whirlpool and looking like he thoroughly enjoyed the milking that his cock had taken that evening.

12