All Comments on 'Black Coffee In Bed'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

that was so great. it was really well written. i like how it just wasn't about sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Best interracial story I ever read. Making true that black women are for love and not only for sex.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!

Great story! One of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!!

I cried when she started telling him about the rape. The "years of tears" line did it for me. I became her right then, I identified with your character so much. I'm still wiping the tears away. That was the most beautiful story I've read on this site. Thank you for writing it. Think I'm gonna go finish crying now... lol.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Sweet

Lovely how her friend became her lover, then her husband. Out of tragedy comes triumph always, if we fight for it...

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

As I read this beautifully written story, the old school song, 'Tender Love' was playing in my head. What a gift you have. I even cried at the end. Superb. Poignant. Healing. I love it. Wow, I'm off to read it again....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful story - Beautifully Written

It was so easy to connect with and thoroughly enjoy your work! I will look forward to reading more of your stories!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
poignant story

I cried and smiled, what a wonderful ending.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Endearing

Wow. I wanted to cry for Simona and you pulled on my emotions hearing about her rape and her reluctance. It was so charming how he cried about her being violated, too. The idea is so enchanting, although I wished there would have been another page, to detail their next day together--then a conclusion following.that. I'd like to read another installment, as this story seems to beg for a few extensions that could be built in. Loved it though--especially how they bonded! I'd love to see him help build her into a supremely confident woman, yet still the same soft-spoken beauty he noticed. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

You are so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aww!

This was pretty awesome. I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous