Black Couple With Strapons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa looked at me and smiled. In an imperious tone, she ordered me to get naked. I hesitantly did as I was told. Excitement and fear coursed through me. What brought this on? Theresa walked up to me and practically ripped off my fine white silk shirt. Then she unzipped my black silk pants, freeing my hardening member. She stroked my cock tenderly, then ordered me to get on my knees. I did as I was told once more. Theresa glared down at me with a ferocity I hadn't known she possessed. She ordered me to suck her strap-on dildo. I hesitated, and she smacked me upside the head. It really stung. Theresa grinned nastily and told me to never hesitate when she told me to do something. Nodding quickly, I wrapped my lips around her thick strap-on dildo. With contempt dripping in every word, Theresa told me to suck it good.

I began sucking on Theresa's strap-on dildo, wondering what brought this on. She berated me while I sucked her dildo, and told me that she expected better from me next time. I tried my best to give her a good blowjob. I wasn't used to giving them, you understand. Theresa seemed to like what I was doing. After a few moments, she patted my head affectionately and told me I was doing a good job. I smiled. She looked me in the eye and told me she was going to fuck me. And there was nothing I could do about it. Then she made me stand up and grabbed my dick, leading me toward the bedroom. Since she had my cock and balls in her hand, I didn't dare contradict her. We found ourselves in the bedroom. Had our place of delight become a torture chamber? Theresa ordered me to lie down on the bed. I lay on my back, looking at her with fascination.

Theresa smiled and told me that she had discovered my hidden fetish. Apparently I hadn't done a good job deleting my computer history. She found my bookmarked female domination and strap-on websites. Grinning, Theresa told me that if she had known I swung that way, it would have made things much more fun in the beginning. I looked at her, and confessed that yes, I did have a fetish for bossy women with strap-on dildos dominating men in the worst way possible. Theresa smiled and told me my fantasy was about to come true. I looked at her with wide eyes. She took a bottle of lotion from the nightstand and applied it all over the dildo. Then she asked me if I was ready. Was I ready? Probably not, but since this was my only chance to fulfill my fantasy, I wasn't about to protest.

Theresa positioned herself between my legs. She raised my legs in the air and rested them on her shoulders. With one expert hand she stroked my dick while the other pressed the dildo against my asshole. Slowly, she pushed the dildo inside of me. I slowly let out my breath as the first inch went in. Theresa was very careful not to hurt me at first. Once we got more comfortable with each other, she fucked me harder. I winced as the dildo began stretching my asshole. I felt both extreme pleasure and quite some pain as she fucked me. Her harsh words were music to my ears as she pounded the dildo into my ass. At long last my fantasy was coming true. I was getting fucked in the ass by a bossy Black woman with a strap-on dildo.

Many Black men have such fantasies. And they can't go to their wives and girlfriends for it. Well, mine was into the same kind of stuff I was. I looked into Theresa's wild, beautiful face as she happily sodomized me with her strap-on dildo. My beautiful Black woman was going nuts on me and I loved it. Every minute of it. So much that I came louder and more copiously than ever before, a few moments later. Theresa continued fucking me for a bit, then pulled out of me. She took some of my cum and licked it, then she smeared it all over her face as well as mine. I tasted myself on her fingers. She dipped her fingers inside her wet pussy and I tasted her as well. Yummy. We smiled and kissed passionately. Lord I love this woman!

12