Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna make me cum! I can't hold back!"

With a final thrust of her hips, she held his lips against her own.

"You are the best – I love how you make me feel!" Her energy sapped, she lay back. As she did, Kirk stood, swiftly undressed and pointed his meat towards her slick gash. He lifted her legs and slid slowly into her.

"Fuck me Kirk! Fuck me like the slut I am!"

"I'll fuck you later but now I'm going to treat you like the executive's lover that you really are!"

When he was fully impaled in her, he lifted her with his muscular arms and walked towards the bedroom. Turning his back to the bed as he approached, he sat down with his thick cock fully penetrating her depths.

"Suck my big Chinese tits! Bite my nipples!"

"No that will have to wait until we fuck. I'm going to suck them now, nuzzle them gently graze them with my teeth."

As he took her engorged nipples into his mouth, he slid further onto the bed and lay back with Li Su poised above him. She pulled her legs along side his waist, positioned her feet against the covers and with her hands pressing on his chest lifted herself up. Kirk felt the cool air on his cock as each inch was exposed and then a sudden warmness as she lowered herself back onto him.

"I want a picture of you sliding in and out of me!" Li Su hissed "I want it to remember you in case you never come back!" She rocked back and retrieved the camera that Kirk thought was still next door. She handed it to him. "Take pictures of your cock sliding in and out of me!"

She first rose and lowered herself slowly as Kirk took a few shots. Then she began slamming her hips down onto him and cried out "I can't hold it! I'm gonna cum!"

She slumped against his chest and with ragged breath said "Dr. Johnson, Kirk, you make me feel so good – so real – I feel like your woman!"

Kirk stroked her back and rolled over her, his hard cock still planted deeply inside her. "Right now, you are my woman – my sensuous Chinese woman."

He slipped his strong hands beneath her hips and began slowly, almost gently, thrusting into her.

Her athletic hips began to match his rhythm and, as his tempo increased, the sound of skin against skin filled the room.

As Kirk began to pound her in earnest, Li Su could only managed a guttural groan. "Fill me up with your thick hot cum! Give it to me! I want your love juice AND your love!"

Kirk paused momentarily upon hearing her declaration but then slammed down on her spouting one thick burst of cum after another into her canal.

He rolled her over and drew her head onto his chest. "She was just caught up in the moment!" he mused as he felt her gentle breathing as she fell asleep.

Kirk drifted off too and fell into a deep sleep. He awoke with a start as he heard his door open. He looked up and saw Li Su's leg disappear from view and the door closing behind her.

As he rolled over, he felt something on his pillow. Through bleary eyes, he saw a note from Li Su.

The note read:

Thank you for one of the best days of my life! I slipped out because I didn't want to interfere with your meetings. And ... I didn't want to feel embarrassed and ashamed if you told me that you didn't want to see me again."

I absolutely love the way you make me feel and your listening to my life story. You are a special man!

Love,

Li Su

"Hmmmm .." Kirk mused "I wonder what that means".

He waited a few minutes, called her home number and left a message.

"Thank you for letting me see more of the real you. I look forward to seeing you again very soon!"

Li Su fretted all the way home. "I wonder if I've blown it. What if he never wants to see me again? I shouldn't have acted like a slut or believed the damned stereotypes about black men!"

Upon arriving home and hearing Kirks message, she was relieved and immediately dialed his hotel.

12