Black Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveAM
DaveAM
6 Followers

You look up at me confused by what I am doing. I ask 'do you want it back inside of you?'

And you say 'Nnnnooooooooooo.' So again I slam it into you - hitting the clips. This time I just hold it inside you for a while. While it's buried inside you I get up off the bed and start to walk away. You yell 'what the hell are you doing? - where are you going?'

I ignore you and walk into the bathroom out of your vision. You moan, 'please, please you can't leave me like this?' I come back into your line of sight and ask 'what do you mean like this?' You don't reply.

I ask 'Do you mean tied up with clothespins all over your pussy and a dildo in your cunt - or do you mean without having another orgasm?' You don't reply but I think you had a little of both in you mind when you asked the question.

I return to the bed with a towel in my hand and roughly wipe the lubricant off your nipple. I then put my lips on it and lick all around the nipple. Gently biting it with my teeth. They are still very tender from the clips so even the gentle biting is having an obvious effect on you.

I adjust the pillow under your head so that you are again looking down your body. I move the mirror between you spread legs so that you can see the end of the dildo sticking out of your pussy among the clothespins. With one hand holding the mirror in place I start moving the plastic dong again.

I spin it around and then slowly start to pull it out. This time I leave its head just inside of you. And slowly push it back in twisting it around as I do. I now start to pull it out and push it back in faster and faster. Each time it goes all the way in my hand bumps the clothespins adding intensity to what you are feeling.

At some point when the dildo is buried in you I point it upward and drag it out pressing all the while against your belly. Obviously I hit a good spot because you yell out 'ohmygod, OhMyGod, OHMyGoddd, OHHHMyyyyyGGOODDD, OOOOHHH MMMYYYYYY FFUUCCKKKIIINNNGGGGG GGOOODDDD!' Your eyes are closed but I can tell it's from pleasure not pain that you're moaning. I keep rubbing the dildo up and down and up and down and sometimes twisting as I pull it in and out against the upper side of your pussy. You are obviously getting ready to orgasm again - so I pull out the dildo and stop.

Your eyes snap open and you look at me your chest is heaving and you are obviously close to an orgasm. You try to pull your legs together but cannot move them. 'Ohmygod, please, please ... ' you say.

I reply 'please what?' You realize what you are almost begging for and softly whisper 'nothing' as you are regaining control. But we both know what you wanted.

I grab hold of one of the clothespins attached to your lips and pull it out stretching your lip and then remove it. 'OHhhnnnnnnnnnoooo' you groan. And then I do the same thing to the next clip. Stretching your lip out before releasing it. I go through the same process as you continue to groan with the 3rd pin, the fourth pin, the fifth pin, sixth pin, seventh pin, and eighth pin.

There is a sheen of sweat on your face and body. I say 'one more left.' You have been thinking about this one since about pin 4. The pins on your lips weren't too bad but the last one it directly on your clit. I begin to pull on it gently stretching it out from you.

I hold it stretched out and look up at you and your eyes are darting from your pussy to the mirror where you can easily see where the clothespin is attached to my face. When you see that I'm watching you - you close your eyes embarrassed and then I pull the pin until it SNAPS off your clit. Your whole body shudders. I let you relax for a moment and watch your face and breasts and lovely cunt.

Then I climb on top of you. I put my dick at your entrance. You have turned away your face so you don't have to look at me. My rock hard dick slides in and then I push it to the hilt. The weight of my body cums down on your stretched out body. I love the feel of you tender nipples on my chest.

I start to rhythmically pump into you. Your heat and soft insides sweetly caressing my throbbing penis. I stop and put my face next to your ear. You might be thinking that your minutes away from having this all over. But instead you hear me say 'I need to turn you over. To do this I'll have to untie you. If you fight me - I'll punish you. Are you going to be a good little girl, my beautiful one, or are you going to fight me and cause more pain?'

I lift my head to see your face and very softly, you say 'I'll be good' Knowing that it is far from over!!!!!!!

Part 7

I smile very happy that you now seem to be cooperating. I start pumping my penis in and out of you again slamming into your tender pussy. I realize that I need to stop if I want anything left for later and stop pumping as I'm buried in you.

I look in your face - lean down and KISS you on the lips - you start to KISS me back - so I push my tongue into your mouth. I guess you realize what you are doing at that point - kissing the man who is in the middle of raping you and jerk you head away.

I say 'That's ok - I KNOW you're having fun now' and pull out of you and get up. I ask if your thirsty - and you don't say anything - as you remember what happened that last time you said yes to that. I say 'no I'll give you a real drink if you want.' You just nod your head up and down.

I get up and run downstairs and go to the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with ice and water - take a drink myself then refill it and bring it back up to you. Gently I lift your head and bring the glass to your lips. You drink and drink. You were obviously thirsty and hot.

Realizing you are hot I decide to help you cool down. I take an ice cube and rub it over your forehead. I them put it to your lips and you suck it as I rub it over your sweet lips. Then I trail it down your neck to the valley between your breasts. I circle each breast with the ice and then slowly bring it up to your nipple. I roll the ice all over your nipple and it gets even harder. Then I bring what remains of the ice to the other nipple and cool that one down AND make it harder. I continue until the cube is gone. Your heat has melted it rapidly.

I grab another cube and again circle each breast and quickly drip a couple of drops on your nipples and then move down. I rub the ice over a scar you have under your right breast. Then I put it in your belly button where I let it sit until it melts. You start to shiver a little and I ask if you're cooling off.

You nod, but I grab another ice cube from the glass saying 'I know one place that is still HOT!' and place it at the lips of your pussy.

You cry 'please no it's too cold.' I ignore your plea and rub the ice up and down your HOT pussy lips and over your thighs. Finally I put the cube at your southern lips again and push it in. You moan 'oohhhmmyygooodd - nnnnoooooooooo' and twist as much as you can but I hold the cube inside of your HOT cunt until it is completely melted.

'Are you cool now?' I ask, but you just turn your head away and say nothing.

I bend down a give each cooled, hardened, nipple a kiss and a tweak knowing I won't see them for a while. I move to the corner of the bed and untie your left ankle. I massage for a minute the place where the restraint has been. I remind you that you promised to "be good" and put it down and move to the other ankle repeating the process.

With both ankles untied - I decide that while you're not thrashing about I don't want to take any unnecessary chances and climb on top of you again one leg on either side of your ribcage. I lean forward and undo your left wrist. Moving forward had caused my prick to slide up between your soft cool breasts - again giving me pleasure.

I slide back and then forward again to undo your right wrist - all the while my stiff member is sliding over your incredibly cool, soft, smooth, breasts. I've been hard for hours now. This day is turning out to be the most exciting of my life.

You are now momentarily free. I move and lay down on top of you. My penis is on top of your mound and our chests are tight together. I put my arms around your back and squeeze you to me. Your arms are at your sides. I say 'Hug me.' After a minute you rest your arms on my back - but there is no hug. 'Oh well - you'll be sorry you didn't hug me' I say and sit up once again. I lift up and say 'turn over.'

After your on your stomach I get up off the bed and reattach all the restraints almost daring you to give me some trouble - but you keep your head turned away from me and meekly allow me to retie you to the bed.

I take the pillows from your head and have you lift up putting them under your stomach raising you butt, exposing your pussy, and adding tension to restraints. I move to your head and say 'remember you didn't hug me!' - and show you the the RULER again.

You say 'No - no - no I - I - I d-did hug you - please don't use that on me again.'

'You didn't hold me tight enough' I reply and move to your soft - raised ass that seems to be just waiting for me. 'I'm going to give you ten swats' I tell you.

Sarcastically you ask 'don't you mean eleven?'

'Oooowwwww, getting sassy' I say, 'I meant 15.' As I look at you - your butt is raised invitingly on the pillows and your pussy is fully exposed as your legs are again spread wide apart and tied. I begin with a swat on your left cheek, the second is on your right. Neither was especially hard, but with each succeeding swat I increase the pressure. Three, Four, FIve, SIx, SEVen, EIGht, NINe, TEN, ELEVen, TWELVe, THIRTEEn, FOURTEEn and finally I Wallop you with number FIFTEEN!

I then gently massage your reddened ass with my hand, as I use the ruler once more square on your cunt and as you scream I say simply 'ooops, I meant sixteen!'

And you say 'Fuck you.'

I reply 'No I'll Fuck YOU!'

I lay down on top of you pressing my weight into you, rubbing my prick in the crack of your red butt. I whisper in your ear 'are you ready for the next part?' And then you hear the now familiar SSNAPP and groan softly 'nnnooooooooooooooooooooo' to which I reply 'but oohhh yes!'

Part 8

I slide down your body, loving the luxurious feeling of your skin on mine until I get to your reddened ass and kiss it gently. As I kneel between your spread legs I look down at you and you are just completely wide open to me. Your butt is raised up on the pillows like an offering, and I run my fingers down the crack of you ass moving gently over your asshole continuing down to your still wet wide open pussy - I hear a soft moan as I gently rub your southern lips and again gently slide two fingers into your vagina.

By this point in our day - they slide so easily in and out it's amazing. I push them in as far as I can - twist a little with them fully inserted and then drag them out - all the while pushing them down toward the bed. Again I hear you softly moan as I remove my fingers and then your body jumps as you hear the SNAP of a clothespin again.

As I attach the first clothespin to your lip you quietly whisper 'ooohhhmmmyygggooodddddd.' As I begin to attach the second, you just begin a guttural moan 'uunnnnnnggggghhhhh' that doesn't stop as I attach the 3rd and 4th pins. The groan seems to increase in intensity as the 5th and sixth pins are attached.

With you in this position six on your lips seems to be enough so I just take one more - snap it - and ask - 'do you know where I'm going to put this one?' and now your groan almost becomes a yell 'aaaahhhhhhnnnnnggggghhhh' as you wait for the final snap. I rub it back and forth over your clit before I clip it gently on your clit. You then go quiet as if you're trying to get your body to adjust to all the sensations.

I move up to your face look in your eyes and ask if your OK. You look at me and don't say anything but slowly shake your head up and down. I bend down and give your cheek a kiss and then move back between your legs. I go to my bag of toys. You can't see what is happening but all of a sudden you can feel something smooth at the opening of you pussy.

Then something is inserted into you. I slide it in and out . . . and in and out . . . and in and out. It's real smooth and everytime I pull it out I press down looking for your Good spot. From the noises you make I think I'm finding it. Everytime I push it deep into you my hand bumps into the clips attached to you.

I am hoping that you are getting some conflicting sensations. Some very pleasurable from the item sliding in and out of you and some not so pleasurable from the clips attached to you lips and clit being jarred each time I fully jam the item into your cunt. After a while I slide it in as deep as I can and leave it there.

Again I move up to your face and ask if you're ok. This time your starting to breath heavily but look at me and quietly say 'yes' I move back between you legs and look at you. Now your ass is still red, there are seven clothespins attached to your cunt and clit and something is poking out of your pussy. I bend over and again kiss each cheek of your red ass and then again reach into my bag of toys.

I start to caress your red bum. You still have something completely filling your vagina and now your getting an ass rub. You are starting to moan and now there is no doubt that it's from pleasure. I rub my fingers up and down the crack in your ass and you can feel something cold and wet rubbing all over your crack. Finally my fingers come to rest at the opening of your asshole. Your moans come to an immediate stop and you hold your breath.

Very slowly and gently I insert my well lubricated index finger into your butt. I pause at the first knuckle and you take your first breath. And say 'oooouuuumyyyygodddd.' I twist my finger around and then again slowly push in a little further to my second knuckle. Again I stop and wiggle my finger a little. At this point I take the object in your vagina and turn the knob and the 'buzzzzz' of the vibrator fills the room.

I hear you say "oh ... oh ... oh ... OH ... MY ... GOD ... HELP ... ME!!" Now you have the seven clothespins on your lips and clit, the smooth vibrator buzzing in your cunt and my index finger flexing in your ass. I push in my index finger until it's buried in your bum. I keep sliding the vibrator in and out of you and the vibrations must be getting to you as you keep moaning unintelligible sounds of PLEASURE.

I pull my finger out and replace it with another device, a slim blue toy designed for your butt. I slide the well-lubricated toy into your ass and then pull it out and again reinsert it. I now use this toy to fuck your ass in and out very slowly - I am trying to be careful here so I go slowly in and out. But as I hear your moans I know your enjoying it and speed up the process. I now start pumping both toys in and out of you at the same time - the vibrator buzzzzzzing and obviously having an electric effect on your pussy.

Finally as you seem to be about ready to CUM I stop. The vibrator is still buzzing but both toys are now motionless but deep inside you. I move up to your face and again ask if you're ok? you reply "please, please help me!" Help you what? I ask. "You can't keep me at the brink like this," you say. Hhhhhhhmmmmmm "Well first things first" I say - "I need to cum too. Maybe you can help me and then I'll help you." You simply say 'ok.'

I lean over you and turn the dial up on the vibrator increasing the BUZZZZZZZZZ. Your eyes open wide - I guess you thought that it was already on full. And then I move so that my dick is at your mouth. "Remember your going to help me!" and with that you readily open your mouth and take me in. This time you seem to be relishing your role. You suck my prick deep into your throat and then start moving your head back and forth moving up and down my penis.

I can feel your tongue licking the head as it almost comes out of your mouth. I am amazed by your effort as you are still completely tied down with your pussy clipped and full of a racing vibrator and your reddened ass is also full. But you are using your mouth and tongue on my dick.

I thought that I would have to be pumping in and out of you but you seem to be doing all the work. You lift up and keep only the head in your mouth - your tongue swirls around and you use your lips to tighten your hold on my dick. WOW - you are incredible after all you've gone through to have this much energy left - you must really want to CUM!

My penis is getting larger from all your work and I'm getting ready to explode so I pull out of your luscious, lickable lips. You look at me and I bend down KISS your lips and now you definitely kiss me back pushing your tongue into mine. WOW again. I ask if you are ready. "YES . . . PLEASE . . . . Help me NOW". I move back between your legs and begin to remove the clips quickly.

I remove the six clips attached to you lips but leave the one on you clit attached and give it a few taps. I move the vibrator in and out a few times while at the same time sliding the blue toy in and out of your butt. You are groaning as I remove the vibrator. You yell NOoooooooo. But I take my penis and rub it up and down your tender lips hitting the only clothespin left in the process. Part 9

Slowly I put the head of my penis at the opening of your vagina. And then slowly push in. S-l-o-w-l-y going deeper and deeper until my entire length in fully inserted in you. Then just as s-l-o-w-l-y I pull all the way out. 'OHMYGOD' you feel so good. I push into you again a little faster this time. And now I begin to find a rhythm in and out. Now that I have my rhythm - I begin to slide the blue toy in and out of your ass at the same time. In and out, in and out.

Now my prick needs to pick up the pace and I start slamming into you. Every time I slam into you I hit the clothespin still attached to your clit and give it a little bang. You are now moaning in some very obvious pleasure. I am still trying to keep the rhythm going in and out of your ass. After a little while I can't concentrate any more and just push the blue toy in as far as I can and leave it deep inside you while I now begin to pound your pussy.

In and out and in and out - I'm going at a furious pace. Then all of a sudden I can feel all of the days excitement begin to build inside of me. I pound into you again and again and again . . . and then I start to convulse CUMMING while buried deep inside you. I jerk and more cums out of me and then more - at the same time I feel you starting to shudder. First in your pussy - it's like your squeezing my dick and then your whole body begins to shake - you are also having an orgasm. I take the blue toy out of your ass - then collapse on top of you while my penis is still deep inside of you.

Slowly - we both begin to catch our breaths. Slowly my penis begins to shrivel. I can feel your cunt squeezing it as gets smaller and smaller until I flop out of you. I lift up and remove the last clothespin from you clitoris - gently. I ask if your ok and you just nod your head.

Reluctantly I start to get up and you request to go to the bathroom. I say ok and begin untying you. As I release each leg I massage the place where it was cuffed. When your legs are release you bring them together gratefully after hours of being spread wide open.

As I start to release your hands I remind you not to do anything stupid - as it's almost over. I take your hands and help you up and walk you to the toilet - I turn away to give you a little privacy as you start to pee. I go to the doorway and wait until you are done. As you come out I escort you back to the bed.

I have you lay down on your back and look down at your beautiful body. Today has been everything I had imagined and then some. I lay down beside you with my hand again rubbing your beautiful breasts. I put my hand on your chin and have you look at me.

DaveAM
DaveAM
6 Followers